Popular Post nuts2you Posted August 10, 2015 at 06:25 PM Popular Post Posted August 10, 2015 at 06:25 PM As you can see, this is a huge poster of Celine and it is just out side the Colosseum doors at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas and I am officially getting way to excited right now!!!!! grin emoticonCOME ON AUUST 27th, CAN'T YOU COME ANY QUICKER?????!!!!!!!!!! grin emoticon 8 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted August 10, 2015 at 07:12 PM Posted August 10, 2015 at 07:12 PM (edited) I was listening to ANDHC, and I thought what an amazing end song!!! She could come out in a flowy dress and just serenade us. Lol by us I mean fans in general lol I don't care which version but I think the remix would be a good uptempo end! I never thought I'd say this, but move to the middle MHWGO! (Don't make MHWGO the opener,,, choose something more uptempo I say. Like TTWIS or if they're doing something with IDAN I wouldn't doubt it being the opener, but put it in the middle lol) Lol Edited August 10, 2015 at 07:13 PM by CelineDionFreak 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Del Posted August 10, 2015 at 10:47 PM Posted August 10, 2015 at 10:47 PM As you can see, this is a huge poster of Celine and it is just out side the Colosseum doors at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas and I am officially getting way to excited right now!!!!! grin emoticonCOME ON AUUST 27th, CAN'T YOU COME ANY QUICKER?????!!!!!!!!!! grin emoticon oh no.... That is a horrible picture to blow up like that. 1 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
DionFanAlways Posted August 10, 2015 at 10:49 PM Posted August 10, 2015 at 10:49 PM oh no.... That is a horrible picture to blow up like that.I do agree that there were much better pics they could have used. 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
québecflower Posted August 10, 2015 at 10:55 PM Posted August 10, 2015 at 10:55 PM (edited) oh no.... That is a horrible picture to blow up like that.she seems dislocated Edited August 10, 2015 at 11:00 PM by québecflower 4 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
DionFanAlways Posted August 10, 2015 at 10:59 PM Posted August 10, 2015 at 10:59 PM she semms dislocated Exactly! Not a natural, comfortable angle at all. 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted August 11, 2015 at 01:06 AM Posted August 11, 2015 at 01:06 AM (edited) I must be the only one who's kinda in to the photo lol Edited August 11, 2015 at 01:06 AM by CelineDionFreak 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
blueblazers90 Posted August 11, 2015 at 01:35 AM Posted August 11, 2015 at 01:35 AM The promo photo is not very good....there were waaaay better options. She's soo pretty! Quote
LeChauffeur100 Posted August 11, 2015 at 01:43 AM Posted August 11, 2015 at 01:43 AM The promo photo is not very good....there were waaaay better options. She's soo pretty! There are better options but the pic chosen is not the worst... I kinda like it. 1 Quote EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF-8uJUpL5A
mirage Posted August 11, 2015 at 06:54 AM Posted August 11, 2015 at 06:54 AM There are so many beautiful sexy classy pics from that shoot.... But they choose this... Haha Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 11, 2015 at 07:23 AM Posted August 11, 2015 at 07:23 AM (edited) Exactly... Simply lazy and not a priority, is the impression I get from the person or people who gave this image the green light for this comeback promo pic! Edited August 11, 2015 at 07:47 AM by Shamrock_1982 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 11, 2015 at 07:33 AM Posted August 11, 2015 at 07:33 AM I don't think the picture is too bad..... I think the photo above looks weird from the angle and lighting... Kev x 1 Quote
mirage Posted August 11, 2015 at 07:55 AM Posted August 11, 2015 at 07:55 AM they could have used the ones with the rose, she looks stunning in those.or the one in the golden short dress, that one is amazing!!!!! show those legs! 4 Quote
artistman2007 Posted August 11, 2015 at 09:07 AM Posted August 11, 2015 at 09:07 AM She looks stunning in this pic , I know this pic ,but it's just the angel in this one 1 Quote
AllaneZ Posted August 11, 2015 at 10:58 AM Posted August 11, 2015 at 10:58 AM Will the show have new promotional pictures? Quote
flutefreak Posted August 11, 2015 at 12:01 PM Posted August 11, 2015 at 12:01 PM That picture is not so bad it's just that it looks very cheap printed on whatever it is and it was hung badly and all wrinkled. It's a terrible sign, looks junky. 3 Quote
isurrender Posted August 11, 2015 at 12:08 PM Posted August 11, 2015 at 12:08 PM They could have used this picture, was not used enough I'm so "scared" to be dissappointed with the so-called revamped show 2 Quote
ehild Posted August 11, 2015 at 12:22 PM Posted August 11, 2015 at 12:22 PM I like the picture. I think it's great!! 2 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Del Posted August 11, 2015 at 01:02 PM Posted August 11, 2015 at 01:02 PM she seems dislocated she seems something alright. haha Exactly! Not a natural, comfortable angle at all. I agree it's not natural at all. I'd have prefered the Celine's back picture even if it's several years old. Maybe they were looking for a colour picture instead of a black and white... but there were others to choose from. 2 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
CelineDionFreak Posted August 11, 2015 at 01:05 PM Posted August 11, 2015 at 01:05 PM I like the picture. I think it's great!!We must be one of the few!!! Lol. Sure it's different angle... But I like the pose she's doing and I think she looks amazing! 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
smash Posted August 11, 2015 at 01:41 PM Posted August 11, 2015 at 01:41 PM I must be the only one who's kinda in to the photo lolNo, me too. I like this photo. Sharon 3 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted August 11, 2015 at 02:39 PM Posted August 11, 2015 at 02:39 PM No, me too. I like this photo.�� SharonOh yay lol 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
mirage Posted August 11, 2015 at 03:24 PM Posted August 11, 2015 at 03:24 PM I am curious to see what will happen in the next weeks...It is sooo quiet... 2 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 11, 2015 at 04:52 PM Posted August 11, 2015 at 04:52 PM The calm before the storm 😛 4 Quote
Popular Post Shaun Posted August 11, 2015 at 04:53 PM Popular Post Posted August 11, 2015 at 04:53 PM I can't believe I leave for Vegas 2 weeks tomorrow. Sooooo excited. 10 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
celine4evauk Posted August 11, 2015 at 05:08 PM Posted August 11, 2015 at 05:08 PM I can't believe I leave for Vegas 2 weeks tomorrow. Sooooo excited. I'm very jealous! 😯😢😆 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 11, 2015 at 05:28 PM Posted August 11, 2015 at 05:28 PM Shut up Shaun 😝 lol. 3 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 11, 2015 at 05:32 PM Posted August 11, 2015 at 05:32 PM Just waiting...... Kev x Quote
Shaun Posted August 11, 2015 at 05:33 PM Posted August 11, 2015 at 05:33 PM Shut up Shaun lol. Sorry Darren. This is me 2 weeks away though. Imagine me 2 weeks from today! LOL :spaz: 2 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 11, 2015 at 05:37 PM Posted August 11, 2015 at 05:37 PM (edited) What you bringing me back? Lmao j/k How many UK fans are attending the first week I wonder? I hope you all have a blast and I'm off those two days to stay up late for the updates Edited August 11, 2015 at 05:38 PM by Shamrock_1982 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.