Popular Post incognito Posted August 6, 2015 at 07:17 PM Popular Post Posted August 6, 2015 at 07:17 PM I'm jealous of everyone going to any of the opening shows. So much so that I've decided to spend that week in Key West drowning my Celine-sorrows with rum cocktails. 12 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 6, 2015 at 07:43 PM Posted August 6, 2015 at 07:43 PM While the word "hide" isn't quite the one I'd choose, I do think there may be a reason for the lack of promotion. They could very well be wanting to hold off on promoting the show a lot as long as possible until everybody knows things aren't going to go bad. If, God-forbid, Rene were to pass before the new run of shows begins, they would all likely be cancelled again. I don't know if Celine's camp, Caesars, etc. would want that kind of publicity on the business side of things again. Yes, it would be for a very valid reason, but there would still be lots of cancellations to work through again. I think the little bit that's been done so far is the right amount. Once she starts up again, they have new footage, etc., THEN I can see them starting to promote more heavily again. Yes but this show is a celebration of everything they have accomplished ..... Kev x 1 Quote
celinemaniac07 Posted August 6, 2015 at 08:08 PM Posted August 6, 2015 at 08:08 PM Hello all...so I do not know specifics but I spoke to someone at Caesars and they told me that new developments will be made public soon..most likely next week. I pressed to find out something more specific and they said it is in relation to the upcoming run of shows announced. I was also told that rehearsals for the show are scheduled to start on August 17th at the Colosseum. To me that sounds like such little time to prepare for the show with any changes added in..especially with a new musical director, band members, visuals, arrangements, song selections, choreography, etc I assume rehearsals and meeting have taken place at various times before August 17th. I am also assuming that they have a pretty good idea of the setlist for the show at this point and only need a week to put everything into place before opening night...but as of now it looks like Celine will be rehearsing starting August 17th at the Colosseum! IF I find anything more out of course I will share what I know 5 Quote
BartFCS Posted August 6, 2015 at 08:22 PM Posted August 6, 2015 at 08:22 PM Hello all...so I do not know specifics but I spoke to someone at Caesars and they told me that new developments will be made public soon..most likely next week. I pressed to find out something more specific and they said it is in relation to the upcoming run of shows announced. I was also told that rehearsals for the show are scheduled to start on August 17th at the Colosseum. To me that sounds like such little time to prepare for the show with any changes added in..especially with a new musical director, band members, visuals, arrangements, song selections, choreography, etc I assume rehearsals and meeting have taken place at various times before August 17th. I am also assuming that they have a pretty good idea of the setlist for the show at this point and only need a week to put everything into place before opening night...but as of now it looks like Celine will be rehearsing starting August 17th at the Colosseum! IF I find anything more out of course I will share what I knowObviously band has been rehearsing somewhere else for some time. It's just Celine, technical stuff etc. I'm not worry at all 5 Quote
Davey84 Posted August 6, 2015 at 08:27 PM Posted August 6, 2015 at 08:27 PM All I know is Céline desperately needs to go back to work cos the crisis really hit her hard! Just a cheap #ss bunch of chrysanthenums! Tssssk tssssk! 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
ryba Posted August 6, 2015 at 08:35 PM Posted August 6, 2015 at 08:35 PM All I know is Céline desperately needs to go back to work cos the crisis really hit her hard! Just a cheap #ss bunch of chrysanthenums! Tssssk tssssk!hahaha Quote
celine4evauk Posted August 6, 2015 at 08:51 PM Posted August 6, 2015 at 08:51 PM Obviously band has been rehearsing somewhere else for some time. It's just Celine, technical stuff etc. I'm not worry at all Yep and it's all set up atm for Rod's show. So once he's finished his run it'll be Celine mode once again! 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 6, 2015 at 09:04 PM Posted August 6, 2015 at 09:04 PM All I know is Céline desperately needs to go back to work cos the crisis really hit her hard! Just a cheap #ss bunch of chrysanthenums! Tssssk tssssk!Maybe Julie likes Chrysanthemums? 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Davey84 Posted August 6, 2015 at 09:10 PM Posted August 6, 2015 at 09:10 PM Maybe Julie likes Chrysanthemums? Seriously which woman would like to get chrysanthenums for her b-day 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
DionFanAlways Posted August 6, 2015 at 09:14 PM Posted August 6, 2015 at 09:14 PM Seriously which woman would like to get chrysanthenums for her b-day Well, true 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Angel2006 Posted August 6, 2015 at 09:57 PM Posted August 6, 2015 at 09:57 PM Hello all...so I do not know specifics but I spoke to someone at Caesars and they told me that new developments will be made public soon..most likely next week. I pressed to find out something more specific and they said it is in relation to the upcoming run of shows announced. I was also told that rehearsals for the show are scheduled to start on August 17th at the Colosseum. To me that sounds like such little time to prepare for the show with any changes added in..especially with a new musical director, band members, visuals, arrangements, song selections, choreography, etc I assume rehearsals and meeting have taken place at various times before August 17th. I am also assuming that they have a pretty good idea of the setlist for the show at this point and only need a week to put everything into place before opening night...but as of now it looks like Celine will be rehearsing starting August 17th at the Colosseum! IF I find anything more out of course I will share what I know Wow. Aug 17th is very little time for rehearsals. 10 days doesn't seem like much time at all. They are really cutting it close, but I have all the faith in the world that Celine will be able to pull it off flawlessly by opening night. Thanks you for the info, It's very much appreciated! Quote
Shaun Posted August 6, 2015 at 10:02 PM Posted August 6, 2015 at 10:02 PM The Colosseum is in use until the 16th! They cannot rehearse there prior to then as Rod Stewart is performing. I've no doubt the band, orchestra and possibly Celine will be rehearsing elsewhere before the 16th. 1 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Angel2006 Posted August 6, 2015 at 10:11 PM Posted August 6, 2015 at 10:11 PM I cannot wait to see promo pics of the new show! I want to see some of the new costumes like they did last time. I remember we saw pictures of all the costumes for the Celine show before it started. I think the show was still in rehearsals at the time. I really hope that Annie Horth is on the team again for the new show because she was at the BBMA, so hopefully she will work her magic again! I think it was only because of her in the first place that we got to see Celine's costumes behind the scenes and have all those articles about her clothing. Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted August 6, 2015 at 11:13 PM Posted August 6, 2015 at 11:13 PM Is that real?! It seems fan made to me... Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
DionFanAlways Posted August 6, 2015 at 11:50 PM Posted August 6, 2015 at 11:50 PM (edited) I'm jealous of everyone going to any of the opening shows. So much so that I've decided to spend that week in Key West drowning my Celine-sorrows with rum cocktails.It'd be cheaper to bite the bullet and come to Celineland! No amount of rum punch is going to save you from the emotional stress of wanting to go.... Edited August 6, 2015 at 11:52 PM by DionFanAlways 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
nuts2you Posted August 7, 2015 at 12:54 AM Posted August 7, 2015 at 12:54 AM http://lasvegassun.com/vegasdeluxe/2015/aug/05/its-chris-van-dahl-steven-tyler-and-elisa-furr-cel/ I found this nice article, If anybody going to be around when she isn't performing , and want to go see this with me ,,let me know need a celine fix again Quote
incognito Posted August 7, 2015 at 01:35 AM Posted August 7, 2015 at 01:35 AM It'd be cheaper to bite the bullet and come to Celineland! No amount of rum punch is going to save you from the emotional stress of wanting to go.... I am going through a flying phobia phase. The Keys are just a couple hours drive from me. I can't get on a plane to Vegas right now. #Lunatic 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 7, 2015 at 01:40 AM Posted August 7, 2015 at 01:40 AM I am going through a flying phobia phase. The Keys are just a couple hours drive from me. I can't get on a plane to Vegas right now. #LunaticAw, ok. The Keys are beautiful! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
ehild Posted August 7, 2015 at 02:11 AM Posted August 7, 2015 at 02:11 AM I'm not worried about any of the rehearsals. In 3BAANS they had rehearsals in Florida before they ever left for Vegas. I'm sure they've been rehearsing the changes and in that final week it'll be putting the finishing touches on while on stage. And tweaking things that may not work so well on the stage once they're able to use it when Rod is done with his shows. 3 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Angel2006 Posted August 7, 2015 at 04:49 AM Posted August 7, 2015 at 04:49 AM This has to for sure be fake right? It looks fake to me. 1 Quote
québecflower Posted August 7, 2015 at 05:19 AM Posted August 7, 2015 at 05:19 AM This has to for sure be fake right? It looks fake to me. She is looking for a role in American horror story in that photo, so i guess it is fan(more a non fan imo) made. 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
smash Posted August 7, 2015 at 08:07 AM Posted August 7, 2015 at 08:07 AM Maybe Julie likes Chrysanthemums? I'm sure Julie does like them. I mean they know each other extremely well. For me, it's still a very pretty flower, not an expensive flower, but if given to me, it's the thought that counts, even if someone picks some wild flowers in a field, and gives them to me, it's still precious. Nothing wrong with giving beautiful roses either, I love them too. Only my thoughts though☺️ Sharon 5 Quote
blueblazers90 Posted August 7, 2015 at 03:09 PM Posted August 7, 2015 at 03:09 PM Kinda random.....any idea when the next set of shows will be released? Obviously it's just an estimate from years past. Quote
smash Posted August 7, 2015 at 04:29 PM Posted August 7, 2015 at 04:29 PM This has to for sure be fake right? It looks fake to me.I could be wrong, but this picture is from the Billboards I think. I still remember seeing this picture in colour, and thinking, she has sooo much makeup on, way to much, and now she looks so hard. Not such a nice picture of her. Ah well,,, Still love her like crazy. Sharon Quote
ryba Posted August 7, 2015 at 04:43 PM Posted August 7, 2015 at 04:43 PM This has to for sure be fake right? It looks fake to me.It is fake. I think it was posted by the CD fanclub from the Netherlands on Facebook Quote
anewdayhascome Posted August 7, 2015 at 05:04 PM Posted August 7, 2015 at 05:04 PM It is fake. I think it was posted by the CD fanclub from the Netherlands on FacebookNope. They never post fake things... It was Celine Dion Greece 3 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
CSCfan Posted August 7, 2015 at 06:32 PM Posted August 7, 2015 at 06:32 PM Kinda random.....any idea when the next set of shows will be released? Obviously it's just an estimate from years past. I think it depends on René's health.... usually they announce it in an "important" week (when a lot of stuff is happening...like premiere week). But this time... 1 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
blueblazers90 Posted August 7, 2015 at 08:56 PM Posted August 7, 2015 at 08:56 PM I think it depends on René's health.... usually they announce it in an "important" week (when a lot of stuff is happening...like premiere week). But this time... Quote
blueblazers90 Posted August 7, 2015 at 08:56 PM Posted August 7, 2015 at 08:56 PM That's what I thought! Thanks! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.