sfbaysinger Posted August 3, 2015 at 05:23 PM Posted August 3, 2015 at 05:23 PM I can't help but be sooooooo excited. I have not "seen" her since 2008 and no matter what the circumstances, I am stoked. If that makes me a selfish fan, I guess I am. For me, the way I see it is, we will help hr and give her strength to go on. Being fans is a two way street. Any concert and fan/singer relationship is. We don't just go to concerts to hear/see someone sing. If we love them, we go to tell/show them, and, in this case, give her some of our strength/support. She gives us soooooo much and we have been waiting a long time to give some back. There is a line in "J'Attendais", which, in English means, "I waited at last for it to live by giving mine to you." That is what we will do. I am sad/scared for them, but honestly, I'm sorry, I cannot wait fo her to come back. We'll show her. I do understand the feelings shared, though. <3 On a personal note, Smash/Sharon, I PM'ed you did you get it? I miss writing to you! 4 Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
sfbaysinger Posted August 3, 2015 at 05:25 PM Posted August 3, 2015 at 05:25 PM Forgot something. Aug 27 is going to be very emotional, and I don't know how I'we'll do it. I was listening to the homecoming to Montreal of the TC tour and she was sooooo emotional it was obvious. I wanted to "look away" but on opening night I will not be able to. Seeing her sad/emotional is hard for me and makes me sad/emotional. I don't know how she will do it, but we will love her back to life. 3 Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
anewdayhascome Posted August 3, 2015 at 07:29 PM Posted August 3, 2015 at 07:29 PM I think that The Reason I Go On would be perfect for this show!!! Ok, I know it's impossible I'm not worried about publicity but I'm surprised that they do nothing, literally nothing 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
ehild Posted August 3, 2015 at 07:54 PM Posted August 3, 2015 at 07:54 PM RC told somebody on his Instagram that he's back in Vegas early August. This was late June when he said that so I'm sure it's all been planned out.I sure hope so!! Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Shaun Posted August 3, 2015 at 07:59 PM Posted August 3, 2015 at 07:59 PM As I've said Rod Stewart is performing at The Colosseum until 16th August. I'm pretty sure after that Caesar's will concentrate on promoting Celine. I would also be surprised if there wasn't some kind of public "welcome back" event in Las Vegas similar to when she previously returned. 3 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
CelinesDIVO5 Posted August 3, 2015 at 08:03 PM Posted August 3, 2015 at 08:03 PM As I've said Rod Stewart is performing at The Colosseum until 16th August. I'm pretty sure after that Caesar's will concentrate on promoting Celine. I would also be surprised if there wasn't some kind of public "welcome back" event in Las Vegas similar to when she previously returned. I don't think they'll make as big a deal as they did in 2011. Celine and family have still been residing in Vegas. In 2011 she had been gone for 3 years, so it was like a homecoming. This time it's different. 4 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
smash Posted August 3, 2015 at 08:38 PM Posted August 3, 2015 at 08:38 PM I can't help but be sooooooo excited. I have not "seen" her since 2008 and no matter what the circumstances, I am stoked. If that makes me a selfish fan, I guess I am. For me, the way I see it is, we will help hr and give her strength to go on. Being fans is a two way street. Any concert and fan/singer relationship is. We don't just go to concerts to hear/see someone sing. If we love them, we go to tell/show them, and, in this case, give her some of our strength/support. She gives us soooooo much and we have been waiting a long time to give some back. There is a line in "J'Attendais", which, in English means, "I waited at last for it to live by giving mine to you." That is what we will do. I am sad/scared for them, but honestly, I'm sorry, I cannot wait fo her to come back. We'll show her. I do understand the feelings shared, though. <3 On a personal note, Smash/Sharon, I PM'ed you did you get it? I miss writing to you! I'm sorry if I am posting this in the wrong topic, but I have a favour to ask. I hope Christina does not mind me going public with this, but sorry my honey, don't know who to ask individually Whoever else is going on opening night, when Christina is going, could someone please take a picture of her by herself. She asked me to ask someone, she doesn't mind having the photo taken. If someone can, it would be so much appreciated, then you can just send it to my pm. Thank you to whoever can do it. Please don't forget, anyone. Sharon Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 3, 2015 at 08:38 PM Posted August 3, 2015 at 08:38 PM (edited) I bet it will be nearer to the time and then some promo and interviews for global media. Like others have said... Let's not forget she took a short break from a show that she is returning to, with a few changes here and there, so do don't be expecting huge promo like when she returned to Vegas with a new show in 2011, even though we all want it! Edited August 3, 2015 at 08:44 PM by Shamrock_1982 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 3, 2015 at 08:42 PM Posted August 3, 2015 at 08:42 PM Rosie @Rosie Aug 2 @TiffOmatic @celinedion - OF COURSE !!! Looks like Rosie will be coming to the opening. @Tiffomatic asked Rosie and that was her reply! 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelinesDIVO5 Posted August 3, 2015 at 08:57 PM Posted August 3, 2015 at 08:57 PM I'm sorry if I am posting this in the wrong topic, but I have a favour to ask. I hope Christina does not mind me going public with this, but sorry my honey, don't know who to ask individually ��Whoever else is going on opening night, when Christina is going, could someone please take a picture of her by herself. She asked me to ask someone, she doesn't mind having the photo taken. If someone can, it would be so much appreciated, then you can just send it to my pm. Thank you to whoever can do it. Please don't forget, anyone.���� Sharon Christina? Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
ryba Posted August 3, 2015 at 09:10 PM Posted August 3, 2015 at 09:10 PM It would be cool if they did a live tv special during the opening night, like they did back in 2003 5 Quote
smash Posted August 3, 2015 at 09:13 PM Posted August 3, 2015 at 09:13 PM Christina?Yes, sfbaysinger.... Sharon Quote
mirage Posted August 3, 2015 at 09:25 PM Posted August 3, 2015 at 09:25 PM I realy wonder what the promotion will be its in 3 weeks!Hopefully some pics/vids updates on fb/yt 1 Quote
flutefreak Posted August 3, 2015 at 09:34 PM Posted August 3, 2015 at 09:34 PM Waiting these last few weeks is gonna be harder than the whole last year for me! 2 Quote
Frenchie Posted August 3, 2015 at 09:54 PM Posted August 3, 2015 at 09:54 PM I'm sorry if I am posting this in the wrong topic, but I have a favour to ask. I hope Christina does not mind me going public with this, but sorry my honey, don't know who to ask individually 😀Whoever else is going on opening night, when Christina is going, could someone please take a picture of her by herself. She asked me to ask someone, she doesn't mind having the photo taken. If someone can, it would be so much appreciated, then you can just send it to my pm. Thank you to whoever can do it. Please don't forget, anyone.🌷🌻 Sharon I don't mind if someone has not already volunteered. 1 Quote
Angel2006 Posted August 3, 2015 at 10:42 PM Posted August 3, 2015 at 10:42 PM If RC told someone on his instagram that he would be back in Vegas in early Aug, Do you guys think this might have just been rehab treatments this whole time? If Rene was ill and had to have special treatment to get rid of more cancer, you think it wouldn't be as timed out as it is. I mean, it would kind of be hard to know when Rene would be ok again if it were treatments to get rid of more cancer? I can't see them leaving right in the middle of treatment and leaving Rene in the hospital by himself, while Celine, RC and the little ones are in Vegas. Even if she's just going for rehearsals and flying back and fourth. I know that we don't know what going on and right now all we can do is speculate, but I'm hoping that Rene was in Boston for rehab and nothing else more serious. Atleast that would make Celine's return to the stage a little more easy for everyone. Quote
smash Posted August 3, 2015 at 11:01 PM Posted August 3, 2015 at 11:01 PM I don't mind if someone has not already volunteered. Oh ok, thank you so much Frenchie, that is so kind of you Am looking forward to hopefully also seeing a group photo of some of you that will be getting together. You must all have a great time, and thanks omce again. Sharon 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted August 3, 2015 at 11:35 PM Posted August 3, 2015 at 11:35 PM I do wonder what other stars will be there, on opening night,, To smash she will be staying with me as well, 1 Quote
incognito Posted August 4, 2015 at 12:51 AM Posted August 4, 2015 at 12:51 AM If RC told someone on his instagram that he would be back in Vegas in early Aug, Do you guys think this might have just been rehab treatments this whole time? If Rene was ill and had to have special treatment to get rid of more cancer, you think it wouldn't be as timed out as it is. I mean, it would kind of be hard to know when Rene would be ok again if it were treatments to get rid of more cancer? My mother was told her cancer treatments were to run for 6 weeks. They do treatment plans and they are usually over xxx many weeks. Quote
Angel2006 Posted August 4, 2015 at 01:59 AM Posted August 4, 2015 at 01:59 AM My mother was told her cancer treatments were to run for 6 weeks. They do treatment plans and they are usually over xxx many weeks. Oh. Thanks for info. I didn't know it was planned out in advance like that. I just thought they took it step by step or something. Sorry about your mother. Quote
smash Posted August 4, 2015 at 03:11 PM Posted August 4, 2015 at 03:11 PM I do wonder what other stars will be there, on opening night,, To smash she will be staying with me as well,Oh ok, that is so nice that she will staying with you. Thanks for taking care of her, she means a lot to me. If there is going to be a group photo, I hope someone is going to play journalist, ha ha, and name everybody as they are standing in the picture. Otherwise we won't know who is who. I would appreciate it if someone would do that, but if not, it's also not a train smash, so no worries. You must all have a super great time, really not long to go now, then you will all see our Celine. Sharon 2 Quote
nuts2you Posted August 4, 2015 at 08:36 PM Posted August 4, 2015 at 08:36 PM http://abc7.com/travel/eye-on-las-las-vegas-adventure/898571/ Enjoy this Video, if your are looking to go and see whats new Quote
nuts2you Posted August 4, 2015 at 11:16 PM Posted August 4, 2015 at 11:16 PM http://www.purepeople.com/article/celine-dion-pressee-d-etre-grand-mere-veut-cuisiner-pour-ses-petits-enfants_a163492/1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 5, 2015 at 12:23 AM Posted August 5, 2015 at 12:23 AM http://www.purepeopl...fants_a163492/1 "..a deloger Mariah Carey de la scene..." I don't know why but I loved this little line. I know I'm being a little.... ... 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
québecflower Posted August 5, 2015 at 12:28 AM Posted August 5, 2015 at 12:28 AM "..a deloger Mariah Carey de la scene..." I don't know why but I loved this little line. I know I'm being a little.... ... ^t is like she pushed her with a snow scrapper 3 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
CelinesDIVO5 Posted August 5, 2015 at 01:01 AM Posted August 5, 2015 at 01:01 AM "..a deloger Mariah Carey de la scene..." I don't know why but I loved this little line. I know I'm being a little.... ... What does the rest of the article say? 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
québecflower Posted August 5, 2015 at 01:10 AM Posted August 5, 2015 at 01:10 AM What does the rest of the article say?it is the same as the taste of life article but in french... 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Popular Post stone Posted August 5, 2015 at 04:26 AM Popular Post Posted August 5, 2015 at 04:26 AM (edited) I know you're not suppose to share information that hasn't been said officially? But if this is okay to share I do know they were here last Friday. And if I can share this as well, she looks amazing upfront in person with no make up! Just jeans and a white t-shirt with a cool summer hat. She was super nice and lived up to my expectations of the real genuine Celine because she didn't even have to stop and acknowledge us! Edited August 5, 2015 at 04:29 AM by stone 8 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted August 5, 2015 at 05:08 AM Posted August 5, 2015 at 05:08 AM I know you're not suppose to share information that hasn't been said officially? But if this is okay to share I do know they were here last Friday. And if I can share this as well, she looks amazing upfront in person with no make up! Just jeans and a white t-shirt with a cool summer hat. She was super nice and lived up to my expectations of the real genuine Celine because she didn't even have to stop and acknowledge us! You got to meet her?! Yay!! 3 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Angel2006 Posted August 5, 2015 at 05:25 AM Posted August 5, 2015 at 05:25 AM I know you're not suppose to share information that hasn't been said officially? But if this is okay to share I do know they were here last Friday. And if I can share this as well, she looks amazing upfront in person with no make up! Just jeans and a white t-shirt with a cool summer hat. She was super nice and lived up to my expectations of the real genuine Celine because she didn't even have to stop and acknowledge us! I know your not allowed to give any detials away, but where did you meet her? Was she entering Ceasars Palace for show rehearsals? You are sooooo lucky! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.