Peter12345 Posted July 31, 2015 at 07:51 PM Posted July 31, 2015 at 07:51 PM (edited) I've had two dreams this past week on the opening number. It must be the excitement of wondering which song will welcome Celine back to the world. Number one, which I've heard is a possibility, is her opening with "Then You Look at Me." The curtain drops at the big "Anymore." Not the "Anymore" in All By Myself though. However, the one from last night had the opening video, with the fans (which of course none of us had seen)...But, the curtain remained closed. From behind the curtain, a spotlight shined behind Celine, so us fans just saw her silhouette, with her microphone in hand. Of course everyone went crazy, clapping and what not. :clap: Then, an orchestral version of Power of Love began, building the anticipation, and in the song, right before the chorus, the "Boom boom." Celine began to sing with, "Cause I'm your lady." The curtain fell in front of her, the lights go on, and everyone stood up as she belted the song out. It was way more dramatic than what I could write out, but still awesome. It was so believable. By the way, she was in a similar style dress to "Open Arms," but all black. She looked great, rested, and healthy and sounded awesome! Just thought I'd share, and maybe spark some excitement! Who knows what it'll be like, but I'm sure it'll be amazing. Edited July 31, 2015 at 07:51 PM by Peter12345 1 Quote "Celine": The Colosseum: August 7, 2011Celine Dion: Courage World Tour -- Milwaukee, WI -- November 3, 2019
flutefreak Posted July 31, 2015 at 08:03 PM Posted July 31, 2015 at 08:03 PM I like your dream starting with tpol! That would be great, but needs to be the whole song no shortened version. 1 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted July 31, 2015 at 08:15 PM Posted July 31, 2015 at 08:15 PM I think it makes sense.... No one used it.... Kev x Nobody used it because TeamCeline failed to be interactive with its members. Nobody used it because TeamCeline failed to effectively and accurately control and curtail the embarassingly large spam issue that plagued the website. If TeamCeline had actually interacted with Celine's fanbase on the forum, on the review pages, on the blog, etc., the number of those who used the site would have gradually grown over time. Instead, they decided to be lazy and apathetic to the whole thing. Silence IS talking. It sends a message of not caring. So, if TeamCeline didn't care, why should any of her fans? Maybe they got tired of you bugging them too much Joe! But it's a stupid decision! If this their way of getting people more involved in Céline on facebook or twitter, I don't think this is the way! Or maybe Aldi couldn't afford interns anymore who were keeping an (sleeping) eye on the official forum But like Darren says, hopefully this will bring more (active) members to this forum! Ha! I wouldn't be surprised if they got annoyed at my calling them on their crap. To be told videos aren't available in certain countries because of contracts is moronic. They had no problem releasing the live version of "Celle qui m'a tout appris," but yet somehow the audio video for "My Heart Will Go On," the live performance of "You Shook Me All Night Long" from "VH1 Divas Las Vegas" and the studio footage for "Eyes On Me" aren't available in America? Yeah...that sounds like contract issues to me. Riiiiiiiight... I just think they don't have a clue what they're doing, and instead of fixing the problem and getting their hands dirty, they'd rather just trash stuff. Pretty sad if you ask me. I also agree this is NOT the way to get people to become more interactive on her social media platforms. The website and the social media platforms should work in tandem, side-by-side. Just when I thought Aldo was "getting it", something like this comes along and makes me realize he's probably just a Rene 2.0. That isn't totally a bad thing, but it isn't exactly the change I was hoping to see. Oh, and in case anybody thinks they are doing this to make way for something else better to take the place of the commenting features, forum, etc., I highly doubt that. If that were the case, they would have mentioned something about it in this message, vague or not. It's all so very, very sad. 1 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted July 31, 2015 at 08:30 PM Posted July 31, 2015 at 08:30 PM In case my response gets deleted on Celine's official site, I figured I'd make a screen shot and post it here for kicks. Whether or not any of you agree with it or not, at least here at CDF you'll be able to interact with me and respond to it. In two weeks, you won't be able to agree or disagree with me on her official site. It's very sad that an unofficial Celine forum has its crap together more than her official one does. (Yes, I still disagree with many things at CDF, but at least it hasn't shut its members out from talking to one another!) Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 31, 2015 at 08:42 PM Posted July 31, 2015 at 08:42 PM FB and Twitter are the way to go now for them. (I say that loosely ) At least no more, 'wwaaayyy bbbaaacck wwhhenn....' (so far) Thank God for the 144 limit! Her official site has been a joke for a long while now, I'm used to it! I don't get on it. I feel that she is winding down and this pace will be the norm for her and her team now. (my opinion, of course) I am slowly accepting this pace now.... Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
québecflower Posted July 31, 2015 at 08:44 PM Posted July 31, 2015 at 08:44 PM FB and Twitter are the way to go now for them. (I say that loosely ) At least no more, 'wwaaayyy bbbaaacck wwhhenn....' (so far) Thank God for the 144 limit! Her official site has been a joke for a long while now, I'm used to it! I don't get on it. I feel that she is winding down and this pace will be the norm for her and her team now. (my opinion, of course) I am slowly accepting this pace now.... because you are old....er now wisdom. 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Popular Post Davey84 Posted July 31, 2015 at 08:45 PM Popular Post Posted July 31, 2015 at 08:45 PM Lots of things are a joke indeed! I still think it's also stupid not all her videos are not online AND that most of the videos aren't higher resolution than 480! That's just plain stupid nowadays! Can't they just reload HD videos with keeping the number counts?? Anyway in better news: a new interview with Céline with Taste Of Life. It doesn't reveal anything new, but it sounds like she IS actually looking forward to perform again! And that it s big comfort! http://www.tasteoflifemag.com/articles/cline-dion#.Vbva9cwkVKh.facebook= My notes tho:- Great she is mentioned as the WDMHBN and LMBTL singer and NOT MHWGO!- Great that the article mentiones LMBTL and the current people who were involved- New choreography means new songs - Kinda suspicious that they don't mention the status of Renés health, but maybe they still aren't sure- And I wonder what the full transcript of this interview is... Lately interviews don't really hold much info, it's usually just a summary of her career added with a few new quotes. I can't imagine Céline would let people in for just this... surely it was a Phone interview. 11 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
DionFanAlways Posted July 31, 2015 at 08:48 PM Posted July 31, 2015 at 08:48 PM because you are old....er now wisdom.Where's my walker... 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
québecflower Posted July 31, 2015 at 09:08 PM Posted July 31, 2015 at 09:08 PM Where's my walker... you don't remember where you put it ? 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
SuperLove4Celine Posted July 31, 2015 at 09:12 PM Posted July 31, 2015 at 09:12 PM In case my response gets deleted on Celine's official site, I figured I'd make a screen shot and post it here for kicks. Whether or not any of you agree with it or not, at least here at CDF you'll be able to interact with me and respond to it. In two weeks, you won't be able to agree or disagree with me on her official site. It's very sad that an unofficial Celine forum has its crap together more than her official one does. (Yes, I still disagree with many things at CDF, but at least it hasn't shut its members out from talking to one another!) And just like that, my comment was deleted from her website. LOL Plus, now, the site is coming up "wonky" on my end. Quote
brendanm999 Posted July 31, 2015 at 09:12 PM Posted July 31, 2015 at 09:12 PM For some reason I think I Drove All Night may be the opening number. 1 Quote
Shaun Posted July 31, 2015 at 09:29 PM Posted July 31, 2015 at 09:29 PM As long as they change that damn video which we of course have 99.9999% confirmation that they are. 4 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
DionFanAlways Posted July 31, 2015 at 09:44 PM Posted July 31, 2015 at 09:44 PM you don't remember where you put it ? Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 31, 2015 at 10:56 PM Posted July 31, 2015 at 10:56 PM I'm curious to find out what the shaking and letting go of the red balloon section of fan videos of idan is all about... Maybe the videos will be projections/ collages onto the main curtain or the falling curtain to eventually display it in red. Interested to see what they have in mind and hope it's cool and in a way a jaw dropping cirque du Soleil opening ( ie, O's disappearing and flying red curtain ) 😁 They need to shock/surprise somewhere in the show as Shania had a real horse, so hoping that they deliver something new and epic! 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted July 31, 2015 at 11:40 PM Posted July 31, 2015 at 11:40 PM http://www.tasteoflifemag.com/articles/cline-dion No sure if this has been poste yet Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 31, 2015 at 11:45 PM Posted July 31, 2015 at 11:45 PM (edited) http://www.tasteoflifemag.com/articles/cline-dion No sure if this has been poste yetDavey did up there^ Edited July 31, 2015 at 11:46 PM by CelineDionFreak Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
nuts2you Posted July 31, 2015 at 11:53 PM Posted July 31, 2015 at 11:53 PM thanks I just saw it after the fact, 1 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted August 1, 2015 at 01:23 AM Posted August 1, 2015 at 01:23 AM They knew they couldn't compete with this forum - it's so much better! 6 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 1, 2015 at 01:35 AM Posted August 1, 2015 at 01:35 AM They knew they couldn't compete with this forum - it's so much better!Ditto! 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Naiomi zhannah Posted August 1, 2015 at 04:18 AM Posted August 1, 2015 at 04:18 AM Can't wait for her return. My mom is taking me on November 8th for my somewhat late birthday present. It's going to be my first time seeing her. Sorry if my English is bad or doesn't make scence. I'm not originally from the US I'm from Kazakhstan 2 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted August 1, 2015 at 04:31 AM Posted August 1, 2015 at 04:31 AM Can't wait for her return. My mom is taking me on November 8th for my somewhat late birthday present. It's going to be my first time seeing her. Sorry if my English is bad or doesn't make scence. I'm not originally from the US I'm from Kazakhstan I hope you have a wonderful time!! What a beautiful present!! 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Naiomi zhannah Posted August 1, 2015 at 04:40 AM Posted August 1, 2015 at 04:40 AM Thank you. Have you been to las Vegas Quote
celinelover03 Posted August 1, 2015 at 05:03 AM Posted August 1, 2015 at 05:03 AM http://www.tasteofli...cles/cline-dion Don't know if this has been posted already, but here's a new interview. Nothing new...but what I thought was cute was when they asked her about legacies, she said that she wants to be remembered as the best mom in the world and she wants her kids to come back when they're married and say "let's go see Grandma" There was a new pic too on the bottom of the page. It's from the baptism last summer. Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
Angel2006 Posted August 1, 2015 at 05:30 AM Posted August 1, 2015 at 05:30 AM Can't wait for her return. My mom is taking me on November 8th for my somewhat late birthday present. It's going to be my first time seeing her. Sorry if my English is bad or doesn't make scence. I'm not originally from the US I'm from Kazakhstan Oh, This is your first time seeing Celine Live. You are going to have a blast. I have been lucky enough to see Celine Live twice now. The first time I saw her was on Aug 28th, 2008 in Toronto and the 2nd time in Vegas on June 17th, 2012! Seeing videos online and watching dvd's of her performing is one thing, but seeing her Live is just so amazing! I know you will have so much fun. I was so in shock at my first Celine concert and I have memories of that day that will last forever. Take lots of pics and have lots of fun. Also have an amazing birthday! Quote
Naiomi zhannah Posted August 1, 2015 at 05:46 AM Posted August 1, 2015 at 05:46 AM (edited) Thanks. I'm new at this does anybody now what the warning points mean Edited August 1, 2015 at 05:48 AM by Naiomi zhannah Quote
Angel2006 Posted August 1, 2015 at 06:09 AM Posted August 1, 2015 at 06:09 AM Thanks. I'm new at this does anybody now what the warning points mean That's just if you say a bad word or use offensive language towards someone or something on the forum. It warns you and lets you know not to use those words again. I think that's what your reffering to anyways. I'm sorry if I gave the wrong answer, but I think that must be what you are talking about when you recieve a warning of any kind. Quote
Naiomi zhannah Posted August 1, 2015 at 06:16 AM Posted August 1, 2015 at 06:16 AM Yes thank you Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted August 1, 2015 at 06:47 AM Posted August 1, 2015 at 06:47 AM Thank you. Have you been to las Vegas I went back in 2006 to see "A New Day..." It was an awesome experience. Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Naiomi zhannah Posted August 1, 2015 at 06:50 AM Posted August 1, 2015 at 06:50 AM Wish I was a fan back then. I have A new day DVD its amazing Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 1, 2015 at 12:45 PM Posted August 1, 2015 at 12:45 PM I can't wait to hear her new speech (yes, I'm having that bad of withdrawals! ) IT'S AUGUST!!!!! 6 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.