browseceline Posted July 21, 2015 at 02:57 PM Posted July 21, 2015 at 02:57 PM Still beautiful but I think she looks sad. Something in her eyes here. I hope there is more to the interview though! She comes over tired and sad..her face looks pale and her eyes look tired Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
smw Posted July 21, 2015 at 06:07 PM Posted July 21, 2015 at 06:07 PM That interview is from her performance with Andrea Bocelli when she flew from Boston, rehearsed, and performed all in one day. And I'm sure was stressed about Rene. So of course she looks tired! I would look like a zombie. She will be juuuuuuust fine when the Vegas performances launch next month. 5 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 21, 2015 at 06:27 PM Posted July 21, 2015 at 06:27 PM That interview is from her performance with Andrea Bocelli when she flew from Boston, rehearsed, and performed all in one day. And I'm sure was stressed about Rene. So of course she looks tired! I would look like a zombie. She will be juuuuuuust fine when the Vegas performances launch next month. That's exactly what I say! She'll be MORE then amazing in Vegas next month! (And OMG I can't believe it's next month already... But it's going to be amazing!) 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
DionFanAlways Posted July 22, 2015 at 03:04 PM Posted July 22, 2015 at 03:04 PM I wouldn't mind if she did EOM and even had the cape! 4 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted July 22, 2015 at 03:35 PM Posted July 22, 2015 at 03:35 PM I wouldn't mind if she did EOM and even had the cape! Omg I can see it now. But then no dancers! So then she'll have to take the cape off herself after the song. 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
DionFanAlways Posted July 22, 2015 at 03:49 PM Posted July 22, 2015 at 03:49 PM Omg I can see it now. But then no dancers! So then she'll have to take the cape off herself after the song. 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
celine4evauk Posted July 22, 2015 at 04:19 PM Posted July 22, 2015 at 04:19 PM Omg I can see it now. But then no dancers! So then she'll have to take the cape off herself after the song. That's not necessarily a bad thing - just ask Madonna 😅 6 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 22, 2015 at 04:40 PM Posted July 22, 2015 at 04:40 PM That's not necessarily a bad thing - just ask Madonna 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Del Posted July 22, 2015 at 05:23 PM Posted July 22, 2015 at 05:23 PM Omg I can see it now. But then no dancers! So then she'll have to take the cape off herself after the song. Maybe one of the Orchestra members can rip it off of her... errrr I mean gently take it off... 3 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
CelineDionFreak Posted July 22, 2015 at 06:03 PM Posted July 22, 2015 at 06:03 PM That's not necessarily a bad thing - just ask Madonna 😅 :sofunny: Good one!!!! "AACK! RENE IM FALLING OFF THE ELEVATOR!!!!" I see it now. 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionFreak Posted July 22, 2015 at 06:04 PM Posted July 22, 2015 at 06:04 PM Maybe one of the Orchestra members can rip it off of her... errrr I mean gently take it off... Rip it off? Ummm... Remember G rated for "glamour" theme. Jkjk. She can make it sultry and it'll look like the TCWT version. 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionFreak Posted July 22, 2015 at 06:07 PM Posted July 22, 2015 at 06:07 PM I know everyone is saying (well, here saying is too light. Yelling LOL) no covers... But I'm still dying to hear her sing Sis's "Chandelier". She could do those power belts... And with the stage effects... I think it could be a show stopper, literally! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
celine4evauk Posted July 22, 2015 at 06:29 PM Posted July 22, 2015 at 06:29 PM I know everyone is saying (well, here saying is too light. Yelling LOL) no covers... But I'm still dying to hear her sing Sis's "Chandelier". She could do those power belts... And with the stage effects... I think it could be a show stopper, literally! I don't mind covers as long as it's like only one per show! And I'm considering ABM/TPOL etc as Celine's own songs. Like the original Celine show I'd have only had Paganini, not Bond,MJ,NMQP. Trouble was she'd recorded Open Arms,Overjoyed, Lullaby, At 17 also. So the show was a covers overload. 2 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 22, 2015 at 06:45 PM Posted July 22, 2015 at 06:45 PM I don't know why but it doesn't feel like celine is returning in a month! There isn't much anticipation on her end.... Kev x 6 Quote
celine4evauk Posted July 22, 2015 at 06:57 PM Posted July 22, 2015 at 06:57 PM I don't know why but it doesn't feel like celine is returning in a month! There isn't much anticipation on her end.... Kev x Maybe cos she's still in Boston? Maybe things will be different once she's back in Vegas. Although I hope she's not back last minute so she's tired on opening week 😕 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 22, 2015 at 07:34 PM Posted July 22, 2015 at 07:34 PM Although she is in Boston I a sure she must be rehearsing .... She must be.... If not I don't have high hopes Kev x 4 Quote
celine4evauk Posted July 22, 2015 at 07:41 PM Posted July 22, 2015 at 07:41 PM Although she is in Boston I a sure she must be rehearsing .... She must be.... If not I don't have high hopes Kev x Yeah I'm sure she's rehearsing in Boston. I just think the hype etc won't start until she's in lv. She should be back there soon surely? Anyone feeling a bit nervous about all this,or is it just me? 😦 5 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 22, 2015 at 07:54 PM Posted July 22, 2015 at 07:54 PM I don't mind covers as long as it's like only one per show! And I'm considering ABM/TPOL etc as Celine's own songs. Like the original Celine show I'd have only had Paganini, not Bond,MJ,NMQP. Trouble was she'd recorded Open Arms,Overjoyed, Lullaby, At 17 also. So the show was a covers overload.That's what I say! Unless they're recorded and made "hers" by the way she recorded them... That's when I call them covers. But I'm okay with 1-2 per show. 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionFreak Posted July 22, 2015 at 07:56 PM Posted July 22, 2015 at 07:56 PM Yeah I'm sure she's rehearsing in Boston. I just think the hype etc won't start until she's in lv. She should be back there soon surely? Anyone feeling a bit nervous about all this,or is it just me? 😦She'll have to be back soon. I'm sure she's at the studio rehearsing. I think the video for the IDAN thing was in Boston- but she said LV for it to make more sense. It didn't seem to look like Studio at the Palms. I'msure the show will be amazing! We'll get more news as the show increases, I'm confident of that. 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
mirage Posted July 22, 2015 at 09:24 PM Posted July 22, 2015 at 09:24 PM U think she will have a few try out shows before the premiere?!?! Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 22, 2015 at 09:26 PM Posted July 22, 2015 at 09:26 PM U think she will have a few try out shows before the premiere?!?!They always do run through shows before the premiere... Or at least they did in 2011. It gets the timing right and everything set. That way she knows when to come in from a change, etc Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
celinelover03 Posted July 22, 2015 at 09:53 PM Posted July 22, 2015 at 09:53 PM Yeah I think the video was filmed in Boston because remember the news about Celine "recording" in a studio in Boston? It was probably for that and not an album 2 Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
Del Posted July 22, 2015 at 11:07 PM Posted July 22, 2015 at 11:07 PM U think she will have a few try out shows before the premiere?!?!They always do run through shows before the premiere... Or at least they did in 2011. It gets the timing right and everything set. That way she knows when to come in from a change, etc I'm not sure they'll have tryouts like they did in 2011. It's not exactly a new show but the same one with changes made to it. They may just rehearse the show behind closed doors without an audience. 2 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
DionFanAlways Posted July 22, 2015 at 11:16 PM Posted July 22, 2015 at 11:16 PM http://bit.ly/1Jyy8Xf New interview! I wonder what surprises she has in store! 5 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted July 22, 2015 at 11:55 PM Posted July 22, 2015 at 11:55 PM I'm not sure they'll have tryouts like they did in 2011. It's not exactly a new show but the same one with changes made to it. They may just rehearse the show behind closed doors without an audience.I don't mean tryouts... I just mean a rehearsed show with the changes made to it. That way they get used to the new songs? I'm sure they'll rehearse the new songs multiple times though. Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionFreak Posted July 22, 2015 at 11:58 PM Posted July 22, 2015 at 11:58 PM http://bit.ly/1Jyy8Xf New interview! I wonder what surprises she has in store!Oh yay! Not much- but it goes to show she's ready to go on... That gives us hope that Rene is in stable enough condition for her toto on with the show. I feel amazed for the new show!!! I wonder if she'll/her team/TC will release the show set list like they did last time? I'll be dying to know. LOL 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Kristinaz Posted July 23, 2015 at 12:47 AM Posted July 23, 2015 at 12:47 AM (edited) So let's see so far judging from all her interviews since the announcement we know she has new band members, there will be some changes in the setlist, new visuals, the orchestra is still there....anything else I missed? I wonder if she'll have new outfits too Edited July 23, 2015 at 12:48 AM by Kristinaz 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 23, 2015 at 01:21 AM Posted July 23, 2015 at 01:21 AM So let's see so far judging from all her interviews since the announcement we know she has new band members, there will be some changes in the setlist, new visuals, the orchestra is still there....anything else I missed? I wonder if she'll have new outfits tooThat's all, I think, they've said so far. I hope/I'm sure they'll have new outfits. It's been a year... Her stylist has had time to go to Paris to get new ones. LOL Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionFreak Posted July 23, 2015 at 03:17 PM Posted July 23, 2015 at 03:17 PM 35 days till Vegas!!!! 5 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Del Posted July 23, 2015 at 05:11 PM Posted July 23, 2015 at 05:11 PM 35 days till Vegas!!!! ...but who's counting... 2 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.