artistman2007 Posted July 17, 2015 at 03:56 AM Posted July 17, 2015 at 03:56 AM (edited) I don't remember his name but he was way better than Barnev , I liked the backing singers harmony together at that time Edited July 17, 2015 at 03:57 AM by artistman2007 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted July 17, 2015 at 04:49 AM Posted July 17, 2015 at 04:49 AM I don't remember his name but he was way better than Barnev , I liked the backing singers harmony together at that time That would be Terry Bradford. 4 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 17, 2015 at 05:30 AM Posted July 17, 2015 at 05:30 AM I don't remember his name but he was way better than Barnev , I liked the backing singers harmony together at that time UGH!!! Scary Bradford!!! He was MUCH worse than Barnev. Barnev was an upgrade, and well...the system has crashed again and were due for a new model. 7 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
stevo Posted July 17, 2015 at 07:24 AM Posted July 17, 2015 at 07:24 AM Higher! HIGHER!!! We're gonna have Church here tonight! Not if Celine is gonna have anything to do with it, Urethra Franklin. Celine will help you LIFT IT!! 6 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 17, 2015 at 09:49 AM Posted July 17, 2015 at 09:49 AM ahah he should invest in a new wardrobe in that caseAnnie was available for a short while! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 17, 2015 at 01:04 PM Posted July 17, 2015 at 01:04 PM Higher! HIGHER!!! We're gonna have Church here tonight! Not if Celine is gonna have anything to do with it, Urethra Franklin. Celine will help you LIFT IT!! Urethra!!! LMFAO!! I've been saying that for years!!! Hahahhahhahha!!!! 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Del Posted July 17, 2015 at 06:27 PM Posted July 17, 2015 at 06:27 PM Lol, well, guess who would be right next to her..... I didn't know you were dueting with her on Tell Him... Sherri if I'd have know I'd have gotten tickets for the opening.I don't know if I should put this here, or in the songs addition thread, since we've been discussing songs here, but I would love if In Some Small Way was added to the show... It would be an amazing replacement to Lullabye! (Although I know how we feel about Barnev, sometimes )https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yUcvJilwjo I absolutely adore In Some Small WayUGH!!! Scary Bradford!!! He was MUCH worse than Barnev. Barnev was an upgrade, and well...the system has crashed again and were due for a new model. He CREEPS me out! 5 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Tyler1991 Posted July 18, 2015 at 03:14 AM Posted July 18, 2015 at 03:14 AM I'm excited for what changes may come!! I don't know why, but I have a feeling that some us us will be pleasantly surprised, more so than what we expected, in response to the changes. 6 Quote
artistman2007 Posted July 18, 2015 at 03:27 AM Posted July 18, 2015 at 03:27 AM I didn't know you were dueting with her on Tell Him... Sherri if I'd have know I'd have gotten tickets for the opening. I absolutely adore In Some Small Way He CREEPS me out! in terms of singing Bradford has more powerful vocals than Barnev Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted July 18, 2015 at 03:48 AM Posted July 18, 2015 at 03:48 AM I'm excited for what changes may come!! I don't know why, but I have a feeling that some us us will be pleasantly surprised, more so than what we expected, in response to the changes. Considering I'm keeping my expectations relatively low, that should allow lots of room for them to pleasantly surprise me. 3 Quote
browseceline Posted July 18, 2015 at 11:55 AM Posted July 18, 2015 at 11:55 AM (edited) I absolutely adore In Some Small Way I love her hairdo here! ( or is it a wig?) Edited July 18, 2015 at 11:56 AM by browseceline Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
celinesounds Posted July 18, 2015 at 03:23 PM Posted July 18, 2015 at 03:23 PM (edited) Recording "A cause" for "D'elles." What a great uptempo French song!Stepping outside her comfort zone for some of the songs on "Taking Chances." "Eyes On Me" could have gone to Shakira (Celine's own words) and "Fade Away" could have easily been a Kelly Clarkson hit.Holding on to "That's Just The Woman In Me" for 20 years until the right album came along to put it on - "Taking Chances."Recording "This Time" and touching on such a hard subject to talk about - domestic violence.Including "There Comes A Time" on the "My Love" compilations when it could have easily been kept in the vault. This was amazing, but the poor promotion kill both albums french and English I never agree why she had to sing Because you loved me and My Heart will go on at the same time she promotes new songs like she did If she had try other songs from the album along with Taking Chances to sing live on the tv shows the album would had so much impact they did well recording this time, but they waste a song, a masterpiece without being promoted, televisions or radios or something... if she wats to be popullar with new songs she has to go to the "road" go to radio stations; go to talkshows and sing my love was a shame like have you ever been in love, the songs should have been released by her original albums. There comes a time, other treasure other radio song and they did nothing for it Eyes on me we all know that the song could work if it was 1st single choice and released as a single with both versions, album and the remix with will i am Fade Away - a lost hit song, lucky she did it live Edited July 18, 2015 at 03:25 PM by celinesounds 3 Quote #FREEJAVITO
comingback Posted July 18, 2015 at 07:12 PM Posted July 18, 2015 at 07:12 PM on twitterCeline Dion @celinedion Tune-in tonight for a Celine interview on @NBCNightlyNews and tomorrow morning on @TODAYshow a new interview from Boston? 3 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 18, 2015 at 07:21 PM Posted July 18, 2015 at 07:21 PM Great news hope they are new this time! Kev x Quote
scielle Posted July 18, 2015 at 07:41 PM Posted July 18, 2015 at 07:41 PM (edited) Yep, looks like a new one: https://instagram.com/joefryernbc/ "joefryernbcTonight on @nbcnightlynews: We talk with the one-and-only Celine Dion about Las Vegas becoming a destination for A-list performers. It all started with Celine in 2003. #CelineDion #LasVegas #Mariah #Britney #JLo" Edited July 18, 2015 at 07:41 PM by scielle 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 18, 2015 at 07:48 PM Posted July 18, 2015 at 07:48 PM Yeah I asked if was a repeat... Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
anewdayhascome Posted July 18, 2015 at 07:51 PM Posted July 18, 2015 at 07:51 PM (edited) It's from The Power Of Love Gala, remember backstage photos with Andrea? It's the same outfit. So technically it's new and a little bit old too Edited July 18, 2015 at 07:51 PM by anewdayhascome 5 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 18, 2015 at 08:19 PM Posted July 18, 2015 at 08:19 PM I bet it will be really short as usual with USA media... Too much time for adverts Kev x 1 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 18, 2015 at 08:43 PM Posted July 18, 2015 at 08:43 PM in terms of singing Bradford has more powerful vocals than Barnev But still just as bad lol 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
DionFanAlways Posted July 18, 2015 at 10:56 PM Posted July 18, 2015 at 10:56 PM The segment is about to play on NBC! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted July 18, 2015 at 11:14 PM Posted July 18, 2015 at 11:14 PM The segment is about to play on NBC!What did they say??? Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
DionFanAlways Posted July 19, 2015 at 12:15 AM Posted July 19, 2015 at 12:15 AM What did they say???Not much.... Vegas took a gamble, it started with Celine, now everyone is coming.... 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted July 19, 2015 at 12:17 AM Posted July 19, 2015 at 12:17 AM You now what's so frustrating, to me at least, is that when the media talks about Celine they always just play MHWGO, she's a one hit wonder in their eyes. Frustrating! 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted July 19, 2015 at 12:44 AM Posted July 19, 2015 at 12:44 AM Not much.... Vegas took a gamble, it started with Celine, now everyone is coming....That's all I expected... 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionFreak Posted July 19, 2015 at 12:45 AM Posted July 19, 2015 at 12:45 AM You now what's so frustrating, to me at least, is that when the media talks about Celine they always just play MHWGO, she's a one hit wonder in their eyes. Frustrating!That's the thing with the waterfall now... With all morning shows, etc., that's how they interview it. *cue waterfall scene* "Now to our interview with Celine Dion..." It's kinda annoying, if you ask me!!! 3 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
SuperLove4Celine Posted July 19, 2015 at 01:22 AM Posted July 19, 2015 at 01:22 AM You now what's so frustrating, to me at least, is that when the media talks about Celine they always just play MHWGO, she's a one hit wonder in their eyes. Frustrating!That's the thing with the waterfall now... With all morning shows, etc., that's how they interview it. *cue waterfall scene* "Now to our interview with Celine Dion..." It's kinda annoying, if you ask me!!! That is one area Aldo and her team need to work on. In all future contracts regarding interviews, the shows should be told they can use only ONE "everybody-knows-that-bloody-song" song (i.e. "My Heart Will Go On," "The Power Of Love," "Because You Loved Me," et al), but they must ALSO include at least ONE song from one of her last two albums. In this case, that could easily be "Loved Me Back To Life," "Incredible," "Taking Chances," "Alone" or "My Love." 3 Quote
rhapsodion Posted July 19, 2015 at 02:28 AM Posted July 19, 2015 at 02:28 AM I doubt they use contracts for these kind of interviews, and media doesn't really like the idea of being controlled by the interviewee of what footage or song u must use in the segment. Of course, her team could kindly suggest what song/video to use especially during promo period for a song or a project. But to put it into black and white, and forcing them to do this and that, could turn the media off, and end up doing more bad than good to celine. Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted July 19, 2015 at 03:47 AM Posted July 19, 2015 at 03:47 AM I doubt they use contracts for these kind of interviews, and media doesn't really like the idea of being controlled by the interviewee of what footage or song u must use in the segment. Of course, her team could kindly suggest what song/video to use especially during promo period for a song or a project. But to put it into black and white, and forcing them to do this and that, could turn the media off, and end up doing more bad than good to celine. The media is always told which questions they can and cannot answer. The same is done for which kind of footage they can use. Some artists and management may be more lenient than others, but there are always contracts and agreements when it comes to interviews. There are some exceptions to this, such as regular news outlets. If they are simply reporting on a story, that could fall under the "freedom of the press". However, that depends on the type of story and the news outlet. Quote
Davey84 Posted July 19, 2015 at 08:27 AM Posted July 19, 2015 at 08:27 AM https://www.facebook.com/nbcnightlynews/videos/10153533652343689/?fref=nf Ah must say she looks very tired. I hope she will be more rested after Boston. This can't be the whole interview!? WTF? It's only 30 seconds! 4 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
dawn Posted July 19, 2015 at 08:30 AM Posted July 19, 2015 at 08:30 AM http://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/big-name-entertainers-give-las-vegas-new-lift-487056451893 6 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.