CelineDionFreak Posted July 7, 2015 at 04:25 AM Posted July 7, 2015 at 04:25 AM I wish she would go to small venues and make a tour out of it. She could go to places like Paris's Zénith and Montreal's Metropolis... I just feel like that would be such a more intimate show and she could really express herself with a small crowd... Plus you're closer to her. LOL 4 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Popular Post Davey84 Posted July 7, 2015 at 09:29 AM Popular Post Posted July 7, 2015 at 09:29 AM Did anyone saw the recent RH post? We still need 3095€ ! How many of the 8236 fans on this page will be helping us to warm Celine and Rene's heart ? - Nous avons encore besoin de 3095€ ! Combien parmi les 8236 fans sur cette page nous aideront-ils à réchauffer le cœur de Céline et René ? SO MUCH MONEY!! IMO they should use that money for cancer research or for the Celine Dion Foundation! This is just ridiculous! I don't think they'll reach this goal. 11 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
DionFanAlways Posted July 7, 2015 at 09:47 AM Posted July 7, 2015 at 09:47 AM Did anyone saw the recent RH post? SO MUCH MONEY!! IMO they should use that money for cancer research or for the Celine Dion Foundation! This is just ridiculous! I don't think they'll reach this goal.For that much they should be setting it on fire! What are they warming their hearts with? The RH's are an ambitious (and pricey) little bunch! 5 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
celine4evauk Posted July 7, 2015 at 11:31 AM Posted July 7, 2015 at 11:31 AM I wish she would go to small venues and make a tour out of it. She could go to places like Paris's Zénith and Montreal's Metropolis... I just feel like that would be such a more intimate show and she could really express herself with a small crowd... Plus you're closer to her. LOL That's ok as long as you're lucky enough to get tickets! I'd be fuming if I missed out. Quote
celine4evauk Posted July 7, 2015 at 11:32 AM Posted July 7, 2015 at 11:32 AM (edited) Did anyone saw the recent RH post? SO MUCH MONEY!! IMO they should use that money for cancer research or for the Celine Dion Foundation! This is just ridiculous! I don't think they'll reach this goal. What is it they're doing with the money raised? This is the first I've heard of it. 😑 Edited July 7, 2015 at 11:34 AM by celine4evauk Quote
Davey84 Posted July 7, 2015 at 11:37 AM Posted July 7, 2015 at 11:37 AM What is it they're doing with the money raised? This is the first I've heard of it. A full page "THANK YOU" add for René in Journal de Montreal. But the text sounds more like a eulogy 2 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
celine4evauk Posted July 7, 2015 at 11:47 AM Posted July 7, 2015 at 11:47 AM A full page "THANK YOU" add for René in Journal de Montreal. But the text sounds more like a eulogy Oh right, thanks for that. Well I'm not sure about that. Think doing something on opening night would have been nicer. Something for the two of them,more positive and less of a goodbye/eulogy statement then. Celine has always said they're a team. Nothing should be past tense until it truly is. They never give up. And also Rene is still working with them on changes to the show etc. He hasn't finished yet! 1 Quote
Popular Post Davey84 Posted July 7, 2015 at 12:10 PM Popular Post Posted July 7, 2015 at 12:10 PM Yes exactly! Ashley has a new project where you can donate money to the Canadian Cancer Research and they will send out a card. You can send the card to Ashley and she'll get them to René and Céline on Opening Night. I participated in this, because I thought it was much nicer! 9 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 7, 2015 at 01:19 PM Posted July 7, 2015 at 01:19 PM That Red Heads group truly irks me. They come off as "elitist" fans. I'm not into that. 3 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
browseceline Posted July 7, 2015 at 04:56 PM Posted July 7, 2015 at 04:56 PM (edited) I think the intention was okay, but I agree with Davey that all that money better be invested in cancer research or something like that. That would be such a good thing to do.They now already raised more than 2000 dollar. That is a lot of money! Good thing to donate that instead of this add,By the way they are already busy with thinking about a new text to place on the add, not just thank you Rene, but something different. Edited July 7, 2015 at 05:07 PM by browseceline 2 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
chocolatechip15 Posted July 7, 2015 at 05:04 PM Posted July 7, 2015 at 05:04 PM Yes exactly! Ashley has a new project where you can donate money to the Canadian Cancer Research and they will send out a card. You can send the card to Ashley and she'll get them to René and Céline on Opening Night. I participated in this, because I thought it was much nicer! That sounds so nice! Do you have a link to this project? Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted July 7, 2015 at 05:04 PM Posted July 7, 2015 at 05:04 PM Yes exactly! Ashley has a new project where you can donate money to the Canadian Cancer Research and they will send out a card. You can send the card to Ashley and she'll get them to René and Céline on Opening Night. I participated in this, because I thought it was much nicer! That sounds so nice! Do you have a link to this project? Quote
Del Posted July 7, 2015 at 05:32 PM Posted July 7, 2015 at 05:32 PM Did anyone saw the recent RH post? SO MUCH MONEY!! IMO they should use that money for cancer research or for the Celine Dion Foundation! This is just ridiculous! I don't think they'll reach this goal. I saw the post just a few minuts ago. Seems like a lot of money for just a page in a newspaper. How long do they plan to have the page for? A full page "THANK YOU" add for René in Journal de Montreal. But the text sounds more like a eulogy With the kind of money they are asking they should be getting more than just a thank you page. This money could be put to so much better use. 2 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
CSCfan Posted July 7, 2015 at 07:08 PM Posted July 7, 2015 at 07:08 PM Such an ad usually costs way more (at least in Holland), so they prob even got a deal for this.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Davey84 Posted July 7, 2015 at 07:56 PM Posted July 7, 2015 at 07:56 PM That sounds so nice! Do you have a link to this project? I've asked her if she wants to share the details here too! 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
anewdayhascome Posted July 7, 2015 at 08:09 PM Posted July 7, 2015 at 08:09 PM It has its page on facebook so I guess everybody can participate Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
CelineDionFreak Posted July 7, 2015 at 08:16 PM Posted July 7, 2015 at 08:16 PM That's ok as long as you're lucky enough to get tickets! I'd be fuming if I missed out.I would be too! It would be an amazing thing but still...the tickets would surely sell out fast. They would need to advertise for it beforehand or I'd me maaaaad! Lol 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
artistman2007 Posted July 8, 2015 at 12:02 AM Posted July 8, 2015 at 12:02 AM We forgot about a very beautiful song called be th man ,would be niceif it could be part of the show 1 Quote
kevincheung410 Posted July 11, 2015 at 02:38 AM Posted July 11, 2015 at 02:38 AM (edited) RUMOR http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/69aa0a54gw1etxi9vluqtj20sy0x410i.jpg Edited July 11, 2015 at 02:39 AM by kevincheung410 1 Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 11, 2015 at 03:00 AM Posted July 11, 2015 at 03:00 AM RUMOR http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/69aa0a54gw1etxi9vluqtj20sy0x410i.jpg I call it fake. They wouldn't use the photo where they photoshopped a watch on her wrist. 5 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
celinesounds Posted July 11, 2015 at 08:39 AM Posted July 11, 2015 at 08:39 AM if it will be true Beyonce and Celine Dion will be a dream, specially if they sung together Quote #FREEJAVITO
celinesounds Posted July 11, 2015 at 12:39 PM Posted July 11, 2015 at 12:39 PM (edited) I wish Celine present us one day with a special concert series one night only and then put them on DVD My ideas - Back to the 80's - A Night with her early songs until incognito here is a list of songs that i would love for BACK TO THE 80'S concertFais ce que tu voudrasMa chambreUn amour pour moiMon ami m'a quittéeD'amour ou d'amitiéCe n'était qu'un rêveOn traverse un miroirJe ne veux pasComment t'aimeNe partez pas sans moiIncognitoD'abord, c'est quoi l'amourDélivre-moiPartout je te voisLa voix du bon DieuJe ne veux pasMy idea has grow up and it would be interesting 5 nights/ 5 continents tour - Back to the 80's - Canada - Unplugged - Oceania- Treasures - Asia - this could be done in English and for French version in France- My influences - US- Plugged - UK/Europe Edited July 11, 2015 at 12:40 PM by celinesounds Quote #FREEJAVITO
Shaun Posted July 11, 2015 at 01:42 PM Posted July 11, 2015 at 01:42 PM if it will be true Beyonce and Celine Dion will be a dream, specially if they sung together You have seen this right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri_441atYwI 6 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
CelineDionFreak Posted July 11, 2015 at 09:20 PM Posted July 11, 2015 at 09:20 PM (edited) You have seen this right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri_441atYwII actually kinda enjoy that lol Edited July 11, 2015 at 09:21 PM by CelineDionFreak Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
celinesounds Posted July 12, 2015 at 05:52 AM Posted July 12, 2015 at 05:52 AM You have seen this right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri_441atYwI yes and love it, but I mean Beyonce only not destiny child, something to became a classic like The Prayer Quote #FREEJAVITO
nuts2you Posted July 12, 2015 at 02:50 PM Posted July 12, 2015 at 02:50 PM Has anybody heard anything on rehearsing? Its kind of strange they been quiet lately ,, not like 3 boy's and a show, where we saw what is being rehearsed, Nothing from TC, or anybody, Quote
Popular Post CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 12, 2015 at 02:52 PM Popular Post Posted July 12, 2015 at 02:52 PM You have seen this right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri_441atYwI The crowd loved this!!! This song was such a missed opportunity. Could have been released as a single and remixed featuring Destiny's Child. I never skip this song when it comes up in my shuffle on my iPod. 8 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Davey84 Posted July 12, 2015 at 04:25 PM Posted July 12, 2015 at 04:25 PM The crowd loved this!!! This song was such a missed opportunity. Could have been released as a single and remixed featuring Destiny's Child. I never skip this song when it comes up in my shuffle on my iPod.Well we all know ANDHC was the album with which Sony started to miss all the great single opportunities 4 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Shaun Posted July 12, 2015 at 04:41 PM Posted July 12, 2015 at 04:41 PM I still shudder when I think GTSW was actually released as a single! 4 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.