kevincheung410 Posted June 30, 2015 at 01:01 PM Posted June 30, 2015 at 01:01 PM Right now I can think of: · First interview together in 1987· I think (I might be mistaking) that she also interviewed her in 1992· An interview in 1995 when she performed Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore in playback· 'Special D'enfer' in January 1996. Filmed at the Cannes Festival, the special includes some clips of her concert there and a duet with Bryan Adams.· 'Parlons D'amour', a TV special that included a long interview with Celine, clips from the recording studio and performances to celebrate the launch of 'Let's Talk About Love'.· 'Un An Avec Céline' followed her during a year long, part of it is the second half of the FIY tour and the other part is the first half of the LTAL tour.· 'La Derniere de Céline', also known as the 'Millennium Concert'.· Céline and René made a special appearance via satellite on the first episode of a French show called 'Vendredi, C'est Julie!', hosted by Snyder, in mid 2000.· '1 Fille & 4 Types à Las Vegas', a long interview with Céline at Caesar's Palace that also showed performances at the Colosseum to mark the launch of the French album '1 Fille & 4 Types' in late 2003.· 'D'elles' spécial broadcast on TVA in May of 2007 to mark the release of the 'D'elles' album.· A special appearance at 'Le Banquier' in mid 2007 in which Céline surprised Julie for her birthday.· Julie produced the 'A New Day...' DVD in both the English and French version.· She also produced the 'Céline Sur Les Plaines' DVD in 2008.· Produced the 'Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World' and 'Céline: Autour Du Monde' DVDs to cover the 'Taking Chances World Tour'.· In 2011, she was responsible, along with Oprah Winfrey, of the 'Celine: 3 Boys and a New Show' special.· She hosted the 'Céline... Sans Attendre' TVA special in November of 2012. A behind the scenes version of the show was also done.· 'Le Banquier' in September of 2013 marked the debut of the 'Loved Me Back To Life' single on TV.· Julie followed Céline during the short European tour in late 2013.· Their last collaboration was the first episode of 'L'été Indien' a year ago. Bravo!!!!!Thank you! 谢谢! 1 Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
zuv Posted June 30, 2015 at 01:03 PM Posted June 30, 2015 at 01:03 PM She must be releasing a single before she starts the show... She has to. She needs to be back out there with a hit playing on the radio (or hpoing it will play on the radio) She released OH just before A New Day... It helped im sure 3 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted June 30, 2015 at 01:11 PM Posted June 30, 2015 at 01:11 PM Bravo!!!!!Thank you! 谢谢! My pleasure Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Celine Fan 77 Posted June 30, 2015 at 01:15 PM Posted June 30, 2015 at 01:15 PM She must be releasing a single before she starts the show... She has to. She needs to be back out there with a hit playing on the radio (or hpoing it will play on the radio) She released OH just before A New Day...It helped im sure That would be a cool and logical strategy, but it didn't happen when the show originally started in March of 2011, so I don't think it will happen this time. The thing with 'One Heart' was a bit different: She had recorded a bit more than twenty songs for 'A New Day Has Come' between 2001 and early 2002 and they were thinking of releasing them in a new CD, but her team and Sony weren't sure if a CD of unreleased tracks would sell well enough. Fortunately, Chrysler suggested Celine to record her rendition of I Drove All Night (the only song from the album that was recorded in 2003) to use it as the theme song for their new publicity campaign. Sony liked her rendition enough to release it as the lead single from 'One Heart'. Although Celine always said that 'One Heart' was a gift for those fans who couldn't afford to travel to Las Vegas, I'm sure there was also the fact that she had a contract that made her release a determined number of albums every X months. Things are different now, in therms of contracts between Celine Dion and her record label. 4 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
celine4evauk Posted June 30, 2015 at 01:44 PM Posted June 30, 2015 at 01:44 PM Wowza - only 8 weeks to go before lv starts. 😃 5 Quote
celinefanonline Posted June 30, 2015 at 01:56 PM Posted June 30, 2015 at 01:56 PM https://youtu.be/HwsSl06cSoIhave a look !!i hope all those tv special will release in like a boxset or soemthing and i does anyone know where is BYLM (Celine show) from cause i don't think i've seen it before!!! 7 Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
CelineDionFreak Posted June 30, 2015 at 03:06 PM Posted June 30, 2015 at 03:06 PM Wowza - only 8 weeks to go before lv starts. 😃I know!!! Can't wait! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionFreak Posted June 30, 2015 at 03:07 PM Posted June 30, 2015 at 03:07 PM Wowza - only 8 weeks to go before lv starts. 😃I know!!! Can't wait! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 1, 2015 at 04:08 AM Posted July 1, 2015 at 04:08 AM (edited) That would be a cool and logical strategy, but it didn't happen when the show originally started in March of 2011, so I don't think it will happen this time. The thing with 'One Heart' was a bit different: She had recorded a bit more than twenty songs for 'A New Day Has Come' between 2001 and early 2002 and they were thinking of releasing them in a new CD, but her team and Sony weren't sure if a CD of unreleased tracks would sell well enough. Fortunately, Chrysler suggested Celine to record her rendition of I Drove All Night (the only song from the album that was recorded in 2003) to use it as the theme song for their new publicity campaign. Sony liked her rendition enough to release it as the lead single from 'One Heart'. Although Celine always said that 'One Heart' was a gift for those fans who couldn't afford to travel to Las Vegas, I'm sure there was also the fact that she had a contract that made her release a determined number of albums every X months. Things are different now, in therms of contracts between Celine Dion and her record label. They were thinking of releasing the other songs from ANDHC even before "One Heart" was a concept?? I would understand if it was for a special edition of ANDHC, but to think about releasing a random compilation of unreleased tracks from one specific album as a separate project sounds a bit odd to me. Edited July 1, 2015 at 04:10 AM by CelinesDIVO5 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Popular Post Alex_Incognito Posted July 1, 2015 at 10:06 AM Popular Post Posted July 1, 2015 at 10:06 AM I doubt anyone else is going to be as passionate about documenting Celine's career as Julie Snyder was. I think it's a great loss for the fans. I, personally, liked them using a company from Quebec. 11 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
CelineDionFreak Posted July 1, 2015 at 02:10 PM Posted July 1, 2015 at 02:10 PM I doubt anyone else is going to be as passionate about documenting Celine's career as Julie Snyder was. I think it's a great loss for the fans. I, personally, liked them using a company from Quebec.There's also Oprah... Maybe she'll do something like she did for the return to Vegas? Or maybe have a one hour documentary on what's happened and about the show? One can always hope! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Xpresso Posted July 1, 2015 at 02:28 PM Posted July 1, 2015 at 02:28 PM It doesn't mean it's the end of Julie all together... she will just cut down on show productions...I'm sure she has enough money to produce a few shows without the government's help! 6 Quote
celine4evauk Posted July 1, 2015 at 03:22 PM Posted July 1, 2015 at 03:22 PM https://youtu.be/HwsSl06cSoIhave a look !!i hope all those tv special will release in like a boxset or soemthing and i does anyone know where is BYLM (Celine show) from cause i don't think i've seen it before!!! I only watch the songs sections. Can't understand french so....Wish we had someone to interview Celine in English like this. Oprah was ok but she was forever butting in and finishing Celine's sentences. Would be great if they did release the ones we haven't got (officially). I'd buy them! Quote
contre5nature Posted July 1, 2015 at 08:30 PM Posted July 1, 2015 at 08:30 PM (edited) https://youtu.be/HwsSl06cSoIhave a look !!i hope all those tv special will release in like a boxset or soemthing and i does anyone know where is BYLM (Celine show) from cause i don't think i've seen it before!!! When I saw "Parlons d'amour", "la derniere de Céline" y "D'Elles" in HD... my eyes start to shine!!!! ... I hope someday we can have it in a good quality!!! What a shame that Julie Snyder quit... I like the way she related with her interviewees and most of all with Céline!! Edited July 1, 2015 at 08:40 PM by sunshania Quote
Del Posted July 2, 2015 at 07:21 PM Posted July 2, 2015 at 07:21 PM (edited) I doubt anyone else is going to be as passionate about documenting Celine's career as Julie Snyder was. I think it's a great loss for the fans. I, personally, liked them using a company from Quebec.I dunno what consequences it will have for Celine, but as I understand it, Julie Snyder has to stop with her production company because she won't get any more money from the government. Or am I wrong? http://www.productio...ductions-j.html I found the following article interetesting. In it, it was mentioned that prior to the previous government her company was ineligible for the tax credit. it was the last Parti Quebecois government that changed the law. The way I see it is that it's a conflict of interest. Her financee is leader of one of the political parties in Quebec. There has to be laws surrounding giving money to companies that are affiliated to your family. That being said, I personally enjoy Julie and most of her productions. I hope there is a way that this can be worked out. Edit: be handy if I posted the link... http://montreal.ctvnews.ca/julie-snyder-says-she-s-been-forced-out-of-tv-production-1.2446073 Edited July 2, 2015 at 07:21 PM by Del 3 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
chocolatechip15 Posted July 3, 2015 at 02:45 AM Posted July 3, 2015 at 02:45 AM I found the following article interetesting. In it, it was mentioned that prior to the previous government her company was ineligible for the tax credit. it was the last Parti Quebecois government that changed the law. I'm not sure that's accurate, though, given that the credits in Un An Avec Celine, back in '98, acknowledge the governments of both Quebec and Canada for the tax credits program (It's at 17:20 of the below video.) On an intellectual level, I agree that it seems like a conflict of interest. On an emotional level, I just want Julie to keep making specials with Celine! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ynzk09YmNA 1 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted July 3, 2015 at 02:07 PM Posted July 3, 2015 at 02:07 PM TeamCeline just tweeted that there's gonna be a new special interview with Celine on ET tonight! 4 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
echosthruthenight Posted July 3, 2015 at 02:07 PM Posted July 3, 2015 at 02:07 PM (edited) Apparently an interview is on tonight! I'm excited, I wonder what its about. Edited July 3, 2015 at 02:08 PM by echosthruthenight 4 Quote
nuts2you Posted July 3, 2015 at 09:36 PM Posted July 3, 2015 at 09:36 PM 55 more days! Can't wait! 4 Quote
powerofamor17 Posted July 4, 2015 at 12:19 AM Posted July 4, 2015 at 12:19 AM 55 more days! Can't wait! I'm not going, but I can't wait either. I'll politely await a review from you pal. 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 4, 2015 at 12:31 AM Posted July 4, 2015 at 12:31 AM (edited) I'm not going, but I can't wait either. I'll politely await a review from you pal. I'll be in seat nowhere, convienetely located in a location called my bed. LOL I'll be waiting too lol!! Edited July 4, 2015 at 12:31 AM by CelineDionFreak 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
powerofamor17 Posted July 4, 2015 at 01:19 AM Posted July 4, 2015 at 01:19 AM (edited) I'll be in seat nowhere, convienetely located in a location called my bed. LOL I'll be waiting too lol!!Right, quietly waiting, watching Netflix at 11:00 in the quietest manner possible, full of anxiety Edited July 4, 2015 at 01:20 AM by powerofamor17 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 4, 2015 at 01:20 AM Posted July 4, 2015 at 01:20 AM (edited) Right, quietly waiting, watching Netflix at 11:00 in the quietest manner possible, full of anxiety Yeppppo.... LOL!! except I'm going to be in bed. I'm so not a night owl. I'll be a senior with only 3-4 classes on any given day, but I'll still want to go out with a "bang"... So I want to be in bed early lol Edited July 4, 2015 at 01:22 AM by CelineDionFreak 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Popular Post celinesounds Posted July 6, 2015 at 05:44 PM Popular Post Posted July 6, 2015 at 05:44 PM I wish Celine present us one day with a special concert series one night only and then put them on DVD My ideas - Back to the 80's - A Night with her early songs until incognito- Unplugged - revisiting her hits with acoustic versions- Treasures - A concert with songs that she never sang live - My influences - Celine singing the songs that inspired her- Plugged - only her up-temp songs like a dance show 13 Quote #FREEJAVITO
celine4evauk Posted July 6, 2015 at 05:51 PM Posted July 6, 2015 at 05:51 PM I wish Celine present us one day with a special concert series one night only and then put them on DVD My ideas - Back to the 80's - A Night with her early songs until incognito- Unplugged - revisiting her hits with acoustic versions- Treasures - A concert with songs that she never sang live - My influences - Celine singing the songs that inspired her- Plugged - only her up-temp songs like a dance show Oh My Frigging God - I would die if this happened! 😆 3 Quote
artistman2007 Posted July 6, 2015 at 06:46 PM Posted July 6, 2015 at 06:46 PM Oh My Frigging God - I would die if this happened! 😆 such a great idea 1 Quote
celine4evauk Posted July 6, 2015 at 07:05 PM Posted July 6, 2015 at 07:05 PM such a great idea Especially the 'My Influences' one. Celine can still sing her favourites/songs by her favourite artists but without clogging up her normal lv shows lol 4 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 6, 2015 at 09:52 PM Posted July 6, 2015 at 09:52 PM I wish Celine present us one day with a special concert series one night only and then put them on DVD My ideas - Back to the 80's - A Night with her early songs until incognito- Unplugged - revisiting her hits with acoustic versions- Treasures - A concert with songs that she never sang live- My influences - Celine singing the songs that inspired her- Plugged - only her up-temp songs like a dance showMan this sounds great! You should send them this wish! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
nuts2you Posted July 7, 2015 at 12:04 AM Posted July 7, 2015 at 12:04 AM I really like that as well great set list Quote
stone Posted July 7, 2015 at 04:12 AM Posted July 7, 2015 at 04:12 AM I wish Celine present us one day with a special concert series one night only and then put them on DVD My ideasIf anyone from her team is reading, um seriously this! Not another exact version of a lipped TPOL or MHWGO please. - Back to the 80's - A Night with her early songs until incognito- Unplugged - revisiting her hits with acoustic versions- Treasures - A concert with songs that she never sang live - My influences - Celine singing the songs that inspired her- Plugged - only her up-temp songs like a dance show Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.