incognito Posted July 15, 2015 at 05:26 PM Posted July 15, 2015 at 05:26 PM lucky fan Which store in Boston was she in? Quote
stone Posted July 15, 2015 at 05:50 PM Posted July 15, 2015 at 05:50 PM Pretty sure that's Nike Town on Newbury Street. It's the posh shopping street here Which store in Boston was she in? Quote
CelineDionForeverNY Posted July 15, 2015 at 06:17 PM Posted July 15, 2015 at 06:17 PM If she doesn't include IYA it wouldn't hurt my feelings I was never crazy about that song. Just one more sappy duet for her..... All the other suggestions about the setlist are great. I think she still loves LMBTL and hopefully it'll be in the show. I just think IYA would be fitting for the circumstances that she's in now... But yeah, I'll go crazy if she sings three duets with Barnev... (BATB, Incredible, and IYA) 1 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
CelineDionForeverNY Posted July 15, 2015 at 06:22 PM Posted July 15, 2015 at 06:22 PM "I'm Alive" has a solid chance of coming back, too. According to the program for "Celine," it was rehearsed for the show. So... Also, weren't "I Surrender" and "The Power of the Dream" being rehearsed before she cancelled the shows, or was that for the Asia tour? If so, then they might also have a chance of coming back. 1 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
SuperLove4Celine Posted July 15, 2015 at 06:37 PM Posted July 15, 2015 at 06:37 PM (edited) I think the songs, To Love You More, A New Day Has Come, I m Alive, Thats the way it is, declaration of love and The Power of the Dream has strengths to be included in the show, I think Incredible remain at least I wanted this song on the show, see what people liked. What were the duets did not want, not who does not like them, the more they in the show is boring, do not like the celine singing with Barnev, it sounds boring to me, if only I had a virtual duet put Im your angel. If she doesn't include IYA it wouldn't hurt my feelings I was never crazy about that song. Just one more sappy duet for her..... All the other suggestions about the setlist are great. I think she still loves LMBTL and hopefully it'll be in the show. I just think IYA would be fitting for the circumstances that she's in now... But yeah, I'll go crazy if she sings three duets with Barnev... (BATB, Incredible, and IYA) There are only two circumstances in which I'd want "I'm Your Angel" to come back as part of Celine's setlists: 1) They get R. Kelly to create a hologram duet with her. However, considering his past controversy involving child pornography/molestation, this probably wouldn't be a good idea. 2) A new arrangement is created in which Celine sings a solo version of the song. Also, weren't "I Surrender" and "The Power of the Dream" being rehearsed before she cancelled the shows, or was that for the Asia tour? If so, then they might also have a chance of coming back. I don't recall if it was ever clarified as to which show those two were rumored to be rehearsed for. Though, with "The Power Of The Dream" mentioned, it seems more likely for the Asian tour as that song did much better on the charts in that region. It even got its own 3" single in Japan. That would be GREAT! I think I'm Alive would be a great addition for a more lively, energetic show. Songs such as "That's The Way It Is," "Somebody Loves Somebody" and the radio remix of "A New Day Has Come" would bring much needed energy and life to the past sleepy setlist "Celine" had. Edited July 15, 2015 at 06:38 PM by SuperLove4Celine 2 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 15, 2015 at 06:37 PM Posted July 15, 2015 at 06:37 PM If she doesn't include IYA it wouldn't hurt my feelings I was never crazy about that song. Just one more sappy duet for her..... All the other suggestions about the setlist are great. I think she still loves LMBTL and hopefully it'll be in the show. OMGGGG...on the recording when that choir comes in the background...CHILLS. I love IYA...just not with Barnev 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
DionFanAlways Posted July 15, 2015 at 08:13 PM Posted July 15, 2015 at 08:13 PM OMGGGG...on the recording when that choir comes in the background...CHILLS. I love IYA...just not with Barnev Lol, well, guess who would be right next to her..... Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted July 15, 2015 at 10:14 PM Posted July 15, 2015 at 10:14 PM I wish she didn't wear wigs during her shows... Her natural look is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better Yeah, wig or not, I wish she would go a bit darker Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
browseceline Posted July 15, 2015 at 10:45 PM Posted July 15, 2015 at 10:45 PM I wish she didn't wear wigs during her shows... Her natural look is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better She should not put her hair in a bun then, it makes her older. I think she could definately use her normal hair, when it has grown enough. But I have to say there are wigs that look gorgeous on her! Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
browseceline Posted July 15, 2015 at 10:52 PM Posted July 15, 2015 at 10:52 PM (edited) Yes, exactly! Has she finally woken up and had enough!I was so happy to hear her say that about her songs! She should not be questioning if people like her songs. People who bought her albums know her songs and there are plenty of them which are great and have never seen the light of day. Only because her team thinks that the power of love, because you loved me, all by myself, it's all coming back and my heart will go on are the songs people need to have in a show. What about Tell him, That's the way it is, I 'm your angel ( no Barnev please), Think twice, immortality, alone.taking chances, the power of the dream, us, miles before I sleep, Right in front of you, Why is it , that every time when there is a new dvd of a concert, we always hear the same songs again? Well, except for her french shows , those were great and had lots of new songs in them. I surrender was a part of A New Day and is a perfect example of so many songs that never have been performed live and that could be received just as well as that song! I am sure that us, miles before I sleep, Where is the love, Right in front of you ( love that song) and Then You look at me could be received just as well! Just dare to make those changes. I think people rather hear her original repertoire then her doing random covers.By the way, I want you to need me has enough potential to use with the orchestra as well. Pff so many songs to choose from. If the new show really has so much changes I would take that plane very fast! ( when I have enough money haha) Edited July 15, 2015 at 11:11 PM by browseceline 5 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
SuperLove4Celine Posted July 15, 2015 at 11:23 PM Posted July 15, 2015 at 11:23 PM She should not be questioning if people like her songs. People who bought her albums know her songs and there are plenty of them which are great and have never seen the light of day. Only because her team thinks that the power of love, because you loved me, all by myself, it's all coming back and my heart will go on are the songs people need to have in a show. What about Tell him, That's the way it is, I 'm your angel ( no Barnev please), Think twice, immortality, alone.taking chances, the power of the dream, us, miles before I sleep, Right in front of you, Why is it , that every time when there is a new dvd of a concert, we always hear the same songs again? Well, except for her french shows , those were great and had lots of new songs in them. I surrender was a part of A New Day and is a perfect example of so many songs that never have been performed live and that could be received just as well as that song! I am sure that us, miles before I sleep, Where is the love, Right in front of you ( love that song) and Then You look at me could be received just as well! Just dare to make those changes. I think people rather hear her original repertoire then her doing random covers.By the way, I want you to need me has enough potential to use with the orchestra as well. Pff so many songs to choose from. If the new show really has so much changes I would take that plane very fast! ( when I have enough money haha) This is exactly the reason I'm not all that disappointed about not being able to go at the end of August. While it was exciting to go Opening Night for "Celine," once I got home, the adrenaline subsided and I had time to fully digest everything, I came to find I was utterly disappointed by the amount of covers in her show and how some songs were butchered to heck (i.e. "Where Does My Heart Beat Now" and "Beauty And The Beast"). Just once I'd love for Celine to take a chance with her setlists the way she usually does with her French shows. (Although, "Destin" and "J'irai ou tu iras" are getting a bit tired.) If they were to release information by song title about new-to-the-stage songs or past favorites making a return, I would possibly be more inclined to try and find a way to go. As it currently stands, though, I have little inspiration to go see Celine's show anytime soon. Quote
browseceline Posted July 16, 2015 at 06:45 AM Posted July 16, 2015 at 06:45 AM This is exactly the reason I'm not all that disappointed about not being able to go at the end of August. While it was exciting to go Opening Night for "Celine," once I got home, the adrenaline subsided and I had time to fully digest everything, I came to find I was utterly disappointed by the amount of covers in her show and how some songs were butchered to heck (i.e. "Where Does My Heart Beat Now" and "Beauty And The Beast"). Just once I'd love for Celine to take a chance with her setlists the way she usually does with her French shows. (Although, "Destin" and "J'irai ou tu iras" are getting a bit tired.) If they were to release information by song title about new-to-the-stage songs or past favorites making a return, I would possibly be more inclined to try and find a way to go. As it currently stands, though, I have little inspiration to go see Celine's show anytime soon. I agree and i do not think a big change will come. Although firing so many original musicband members could mean a new instrumental direction. Because otherwise they would have still been in the new show! Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Popular Post stevo Posted July 16, 2015 at 09:38 AM Popular Post Posted July 16, 2015 at 09:38 AM I daydream that there will be a huge announcement of a duet with Celine and Sam Smith- an immense modern power ballad. Pleeeeeeeeeease make it happen. 12 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted July 16, 2015 at 11:32 AM Posted July 16, 2015 at 11:32 AM I daydream that there will be a huge announcement of a duet with Celine and Sam Smith- an immense modern power ballad. Pleeeeeeeeeease make it happen. Totally agree! A strong and modern ballad with a sound similar to Water and a Flame could kill it! 4 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
CelineDionFreak Posted July 16, 2015 at 03:18 PM Posted July 16, 2015 at 03:18 PM (edited) I don't know if I should put this here, or in the songs addition thread, since we've been discussing songs here, but I would love if In Some Small Way was added to the show... It would be an amazing replacement to Lullabye! (Although I know how we feel about Barnev, sometimes )https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yUcvJilwjo Edited July 16, 2015 at 03:18 PM by CelineDionFreak 7 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionForeverNY Posted July 16, 2015 at 04:35 PM Posted July 16, 2015 at 04:35 PM I don't know if I should put this here, or in the songs addition thread, since we've been discussing songs here, but I would love if In Some Small Way was added to the show... It would be an amazing replacement to Lullabye! (Although I know how we feel about Barnev, sometimes )https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yUcvJilwjo I will never understand why that became a duet live. It's so much better by herself. 3 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
Popular Post Peppercorn1991 Posted July 16, 2015 at 05:28 PM Popular Post Posted July 16, 2015 at 05:28 PM Who else is just waiting for something big to happen? Kev x 9 Quote
Popular Post smw Posted July 16, 2015 at 05:32 PM Popular Post Posted July 16, 2015 at 05:32 PM I don't know if I should put this here, or in the songs addition thread, since we've been discussing songs here, but I would love if In Some Small Way was added to the show... It would be an amazing replacement to Lullabye! (Although I know how we feel about Barnev, sometimes )https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yUcvJilwjo I have always loved this performance. She feels very CELINE DION the ICON here. It just seems like a special performance. She had her band, back up vocalists, etc. It felt like an EVENT vs. many recent TV appearances. 8 Quote
Popular Post ryba Posted July 16, 2015 at 05:55 PM Popular Post Posted July 16, 2015 at 05:55 PM (edited) I still think that they should include a hologram of a big gospel choir and include Call The Man and maybe one more song (having a real choir there every night might be little difficult, but a hologram would do) Edited July 16, 2015 at 05:55 PM by ryba 8 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 16, 2015 at 07:48 PM Posted July 16, 2015 at 07:48 PM I don't know if I should put this here, or in the songs addition thread, since we've been discussing songs here, but I would love if In Some Small Way was added to the show... It would be an amazing replacement to Lullabye! (Although I know how we feel about Barnev, sometimes )https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yUcvJilwjo Here I didn't mind Barnev. He was just harmonizing. It's when he's in full fledge duet or solo mode that it makes me ill. 5 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
artistman2007 Posted July 16, 2015 at 08:24 PM Posted July 16, 2015 at 08:24 PM Barenv must be changed Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 16, 2015 at 09:50 PM Posted July 16, 2015 at 09:50 PM (edited) Barenv must be changedTalk to Aldo. He's our man. Edited July 16, 2015 at 09:51 PM by DionFanAlways 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
québecflower Posted July 16, 2015 at 10:04 PM Posted July 16, 2015 at 10:04 PM Talk to Aldo. He's our man. Aldo is the Terminator 6 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
DionFanAlways Posted July 16, 2015 at 10:33 PM Posted July 16, 2015 at 10:33 PM Aldo is the Terminator 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
stevo Posted July 16, 2015 at 10:53 PM Posted July 16, 2015 at 10:53 PM Haha! Poor Barnev. I hate to say it, but I agree. There's no subtlety with him. 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 16, 2015 at 11:38 PM Posted July 16, 2015 at 11:38 PM Talk to Aldo. He's our man.Remember it's Aldi. He owns the grocery store and manages the best selling female artist. He's the all around guy who CAN multitask. What else could she ask for!?! sorry I had to 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionFreak Posted July 16, 2015 at 11:39 PM Posted July 16, 2015 at 11:39 PM Here I didn't mind Barnev. He was just harmonizing. It's when he's in full fledge duet or solo mode that it makes me ill.You do make a point 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionFreak Posted July 16, 2015 at 11:41 PM Posted July 16, 2015 at 11:41 PM I have always loved this performance. She feels very CELINE DION the ICON here. It just seems like a special performance. She had her band, back up vocalists, etc. It felt like an EVENT vs. many recent TV appearances.That's true! She was just singing- reminds me of a jazz club Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 17, 2015 at 03:14 AM Posted July 17, 2015 at 03:14 AM Haha! Poor Barnev. I hate to say it, but I agree. There's no subtlety with him. Because he thinks he's Aretha Franklin... 6 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
québecflower Posted July 17, 2015 at 03:19 AM Posted July 17, 2015 at 03:19 AM Because he thinks he's Aretha Franklin... ahah he should invest in a new wardrobe in that case 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.