CelineDionFreak Posted July 19, 2015 at 12:00 PM Posted July 19, 2015 at 12:00 PM https://www.facebook.com/nbcnightlynews/videos/10153533652343689/?fref=nf Ah must say she looks very tired. I hope she will be more rested after Boston. This can't be the whole interview!? WTF? It's only 30 seconds!My theory is that we'll see more this morning, on Today. That's what I'm thinking. as for the tired thing- think she has just traveled 6 hours by plane, with no Rene. I don't think planes are her favorite, either, cause they always show her holding Rene on takeoff... Maybe she was just tried from traveling and rehearsing that one song. Who knows though? We'll see! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
flutefreak Posted July 19, 2015 at 12:04 PM Posted July 19, 2015 at 12:04 PM Still beautiful but I think she looks sad. Something in her eyes here. I hope there is more to the interview though! 3 Quote
Popular Post Alex_Incognito Posted July 19, 2015 at 12:42 PM Popular Post Posted July 19, 2015 at 12:42 PM We're going to see her sad for who knows how long. She's living a terrible nightmare and trying to remain strong for everybody. I just want to give her a hug. I'm so thankful she acknowledges the support from her fans. 12 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
CelineDionFreak Posted July 19, 2015 at 01:13 PM Posted July 19, 2015 at 01:13 PM Celine was NOT on Today Weekend this morning! They had a baby born in the car, Trump, and Bill Cosby... But no Celine. Maybe I recorded the wrong thing? This makes no sense lol they said she'd be on it! Ugh! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
DionFanAlways Posted July 19, 2015 at 02:05 PM Posted July 19, 2015 at 02:05 PM Yeah I'm confused......... 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
celinesounds Posted July 19, 2015 at 03:00 PM Posted July 19, 2015 at 03:00 PM http://www.nbcnews.c...ft-487056451893 what she did there, i'm on the work not able to see the video Quote #FREEJAVITO
CelineDionFreak Posted July 19, 2015 at 03:06 PM Posted July 19, 2015 at 03:06 PM perhaps tomorowI looked tomorrow... Didn't see a sign of her in the previews... But this medicine (for my post-op) can make my head a little loopy so maybe I missed her, but I read the preview for tomorrow multiple times! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
flutefreak Posted July 19, 2015 at 03:26 PM Posted July 19, 2015 at 03:26 PM Maybe TC will update us soon as to when this is airing. Quote
anewdayhascome Posted July 19, 2015 at 06:50 PM Posted July 19, 2015 at 06:50 PM she looks extremely tired Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
nuts2you Posted July 19, 2015 at 09:19 PM Posted July 19, 2015 at 09:19 PM After see this again , I don't think she looks tied at all, but I do see she has her wig on or TC wig on I really don't like it Quote
ryba Posted July 20, 2015 at 06:32 PM Posted July 20, 2015 at 06:32 PM I like the haircut but the hair should be the way she was wearing it at the billboard awards, not like a helmet 2 Quote
smash Posted July 20, 2015 at 08:37 PM Posted July 20, 2015 at 08:37 PM I like the haircut but the hair should be the way she was wearing it at the billboard awards, not like a helmet Her hair at Andrea's "Power of Love" concert singing The Prayer, was similar to The Billboards. I had hoped that she would keep that style. It really suited her a lot, she looked so sooo pretty For me, it was the nicest hair style she has had for a long time. Sharon 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 20, 2015 at 08:45 PM Posted July 20, 2015 at 08:45 PM Her hair at Andrea's "Power of Love" concert singing The Prayer, was similar to The Billboards. I had hoped that she would keep that style. It really suited her a lot, she looked so sooo pretty�� For me, it was the nicest hair style she has had for a long time.������ SharonIt was very very similar! I personally think the Billboards was a wig, cause she doesn't usually cut it that short. I wish she'll keep it straight too... I just seem to like it best that way. Or maybe her natural hair, with no extensions or wigs added, and a slight curl. Not much to where it's mostly straight. 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
SuperLove4Celine Posted July 20, 2015 at 09:10 PM Posted July 20, 2015 at 09:10 PM When it comes to the fans, Celine has no choice in what hairstyle she has. When she cut it short and made it platinum blonde, she got ridiculed and made fun of with hurtful comments by supposed fans, both on here at CDF and outsidie of CDF. Quote
québecflower Posted July 20, 2015 at 09:24 PM Posted July 20, 2015 at 09:24 PM Vegas wasn't responsible for the demise of anything in her career. Again, it was her fault, Rene's fault and the fault of everybody else affiliated with her at the time. When "A New Day..." debuted, there were only TWO songs from "One Heart" in the show. (Though, I consider "Have You Ever Been In Love" an "A New Day Has Come" album track, but I'll give it to "One Heart" as it was technically a single from that album.) "Love Is All We Need" got cut before Opening Night. Plus, to the best of my knowledge, nothing else from "One Heart" was ever considered or rehearsed for the show. Then, when "Miracle released," NOTHING was done to help promote the Anne Geddes side of the project in "A New Day..." Yes, Celine and Anne did the talk show rounds, but in order to keep the momentum going for that album, they should have done more than shoehorned "In Some Small Way" into the show. The use of the SAME tree as in "If I Could" was uninspired, cheap and lacked any artistic creativity. If they wanted to use the same tree, they should have simply swapped "If I Could" out for "In Some Small Way" and used the same theatrics. Also, the title track was never added, none of the other original material was added, and eventually, the covers (except for "If I Could") on this album were removed. "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" was allegedly removed due to health issues on Celine's side and "What A Wonderful World" was removed so "My Heart Will Go On" could become the finale showstopper. Furthermore, when the live album for "A New Day..." was removed, they released it with some of the most atrocious vocals Celine has ever recorded on any album, studio or live. The DVD that was promised was thrown in the garbage altogether with no word from her team as to why until years later when Celine reveled in the "Secrets" bonus feature that she thought it was "garbage." Also, neither of the two new studio tracks on this album were incorporated into "A New Day..." "You And I" would have fit perfectly well as it was a love type song, was upbeat and could have used wonderful Cirque type theatrics in the air. It wasn't until the "Taking Chances" album was released that she and her team finally "wised up" and added "Taking Chances" to the set list towards the end of the show's run. Had "A New Day..." continued, I would like to think that other songs from that album would have been added as well. Songs such as "A World To Believe In," "Alone" and "Eyes On Me" would have fit perfectly well in that show. I won't even get into the issues surrounding the idiocy behind thinking only one French song should be allowed in her Anglophone shows. So, in the end, my point is that it was she and her team who screwed up by making the above choices. Had songs such as "Love Is All We Need," "You And I," "I Know What Love Is," "In His Touch," "Tout l'or des hommes," "Reveal," "Come To Me," "Je lui dirai," ""Et s'il n'en restait qu'une (je serais celle-là)," "A cause," etc., etc., etc. been added into her shows, her albums and singles could have lived much longer, fuller lives. Perhaps she still wouldn't have reached #1 on the charts, but the albums released during the first Vegas residency run would have prospered much, much better.When it comes to the fans, Celine has no choice in what hairstyle she has. When she cut it short and made it platinum blonde, she got ridiculed and made fun of with hurtful comments by supposed fans, both on here at CDF and outsidie of CDF. are you seriously trying to give lessons? Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
SuperLove4Celine Posted July 20, 2015 at 10:24 PM Posted July 20, 2015 at 10:24 PM are you seriously trying to give lessons? Yes. My name is Mr. Nielsen. The lesson plan for today will center on capitalization. Quote
smash Posted July 20, 2015 at 10:29 PM Posted July 20, 2015 at 10:29 PM I wonder what her own hair looks like now, without extensions, am just interested. I'm sorry if I have upset anyone by saying I liked her hair style in those two shows. Even if it was a wig, it doesn't matter, it looked good on her, something different. I will always love Celine no matter what, whatever wig, extensions she wears, I don't care, she is still my Celine. Whatever makes her happy. Sorry once again. Sharon 1 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted July 20, 2015 at 10:44 PM Posted July 20, 2015 at 10:44 PM I wonder what her own hair looks like now, without extensions, am just interested. I'm sorry if I have upset anyone by saying I liked her hair style in those two shows. Even if it was a wig, it doesn't matter, it looked good on her, something different. I will always love Celine no matter what, whatever wig, extensions she wears, I don't care, she is still my Celine. Whatever makes her happy. Sorry once again. Sharon My comment wasn't directed at you, Sharon. It was directed at others. 1 Quote
Popular Post Tyler1991 Posted July 21, 2015 at 12:04 AM Popular Post Posted July 21, 2015 at 12:04 AM I've already had my ticket for August 27th... but today I decided to buy for the 29th....and the 30th.. lol. 9 Quote
Frenchie Posted July 21, 2015 at 12:22 AM Posted July 21, 2015 at 12:22 AM I've already had my ticket for August 27th... but today I decided to buy for the 29th....and the 30th.. lol. Oh glad to hear it! Look forward to seeing ya! 3 Quote
Del Posted July 21, 2015 at 12:40 AM Posted July 21, 2015 at 12:40 AM I've already had my ticket for August 27th... but today I decided to buy for the 29th....and the 30th.. lol. a shopping spree always does some good from time to time. 1 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
celinefanonline Posted July 21, 2015 at 02:00 AM Posted July 21, 2015 at 02:00 AM I've already had my ticket for August 27th... but today I decided to buy for the 29th....and the 30th.. lol.jealous...... lol 1 Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 21, 2015 at 02:18 AM Posted July 21, 2015 at 02:18 AM Uuuugh I wanna go so bad!!! 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Cuquito Posted July 21, 2015 at 04:48 AM Posted July 21, 2015 at 04:48 AM I'm going August the 29th... Can't wait! 3 Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted July 21, 2015 at 06:55 AM Posted July 21, 2015 at 06:55 AM (edited) I've already had my ticket for August 27th... but today I decided to buy for the 29th....and the 30th.. lol. Oh I know how that feels ...it's like I'm ok with just one show ....maybe 2 .......oh look there are still good seats for that other show! Then it starts to get out of hand!! Lol But soo worth it! Edited July 21, 2015 at 06:57 AM by QueenCeline87 3 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted July 21, 2015 at 09:55 AM Posted July 21, 2015 at 09:55 AM I know how yall feel, I'm so tempted to catch the 30th however that involves missing my return flight home.................. and then much, much, much explaining to my husband! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Del Posted July 21, 2015 at 12:20 PM Posted July 21, 2015 at 12:20 PM I know how yall feel, I'm so tempted to catch the 30th however that involves missing my return flight home.................. and then much, much, much explaining to my husband! Just bring a bicycle with you and when hubby asks why you didn't arrive on the plane. Tell him you hit a fitness moment and decided to bike it back home. 2 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
DionFanAlways Posted July 21, 2015 at 02:01 PM Posted July 21, 2015 at 02:01 PM Just bring a bicycle with you and when hubby asks why you didn't arrive on the plane. Tell him you hit a fitness moment and decided to bike it back home. umm yeah ok! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.