CelineDionFreak Posted July 23, 2015 at 05:13 PM Posted July 23, 2015 at 05:13 PM ...but who's counting... Team Celine is counting LOL (...and maybe me...) 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
anewdayhascome Posted July 23, 2015 at 07:04 PM Posted July 23, 2015 at 07:04 PM http://bit.ly/1Jyy8XfNew interview! I wonder what surprises she has in store! Actually I think this is one of the best interviews in recent times... Of course, it's brief, but still there are only 2 personal questions and later they focus on music and performing! And once and for all no one will say the she will ever stop singing. No matter what. I love these two parts the most: I hope to keep performing here as long as the fans allow.As long as I’m able to sing and perform. It’s part of my DNA. 6 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
clark59100 Posted July 23, 2015 at 08:16 PM Posted July 23, 2015 at 08:16 PM Hello everyone I'm from France ,In Unable to go to Las Végas I sell 2 E-Tickets for Céline's Show Septembre 2,2015 Section: FRONT ORCHESTRA FF 6 605 (250 dollars) FRONT ORCHESTRA FF 6 606 (250 dollars) I offer tax for further info here is my Email: clean.isman@gmail.com or my Facebook address: ISMANISBACK @ facebook.Thank you Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 23, 2015 at 08:37 PM Posted July 23, 2015 at 08:37 PM ...but who's counting... Ummmm.... the whole world! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted July 23, 2015 at 08:42 PM Posted July 23, 2015 at 08:42 PM Ummmm.... the whole world! That's what I say lol 4 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Popular Post Alex_Incognito Posted July 23, 2015 at 08:43 PM Popular Post Posted July 23, 2015 at 08:43 PM I'm pretending it's not happening. Bit maybe I'm bitter because she picked the beginning of the school year to start and cancelled my shows in Tokyo last November! Lol 8 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
celine4evauk Posted July 23, 2015 at 08:54 PM Posted July 23, 2015 at 08:54 PM I'm pretending it's not happening. Bit maybe I'm bitter because she picked the beginning of the school year to start and cancelled my shows in Tokyo last November! Lol It's easier for me! My passport has run out and haven't renewed it. So couldn't go even if I wanted to 😁And I'm rather nervous about the whole thing 😕Still counting the days though 😂 Quote
CSCfan Posted July 24, 2015 at 09:52 AM Posted July 24, 2015 at 09:52 AM It's easier for me! My passport has run out and haven't renewed it. So couldn't go even if I wanted to And I'm rather nervous about the whole thing Still counting the days though Easier? Mine's too and I'm still going (and will renew next week)...lol Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
celine4evauk Posted July 24, 2015 at 12:53 PM Posted July 24, 2015 at 12:53 PM Easier? Mine's too and I'm still going (and will renew next week)...lol Lol. Mine has to be renewed for 3 months before I can use it to America. So yep,easier cos I can't actually get there 😅 Quote
joaofilho Posted July 24, 2015 at 03:09 PM Posted July 24, 2015 at 03:09 PM And if Celine began the show singing this song, what you guys think ??? 5 Quote
Tyler1991 Posted July 24, 2015 at 03:14 PM Posted July 24, 2015 at 03:14 PM I'd first be hoping she doesn't sing it in the dreadful key she normally does. There's a reason that song hasn't been performed live very often. But if she does sing it first I'd be excited about having a surprise in the show and would hope for more surlrises! 2 Quote
joaofilho Posted July 24, 2015 at 03:27 PM Posted July 24, 2015 at 03:27 PM this is incredible performace, if she sing like that is good, has some more performances of this music to sound even terrible, most would be surprised. Quote
anewdayhascome Posted July 24, 2015 at 06:54 PM Posted July 24, 2015 at 06:54 PM TTWII is amazing live no matter what anyone says. It just wasn't given a try, a real try... TC needed some time too 3 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 24, 2015 at 07:01 PM Posted July 24, 2015 at 07:01 PM (edited) TTWII is amazing live no matter what anyone says. It just wasn't given a try, a real try... TC needed some time too The best live arrangement of it EVER was at the WCD concert. Every other live performance kinda flat lined. Mego sucked the life out of the song with his live arrangement. It just never had the spunk that the studio version has. Edited July 24, 2015 at 07:03 PM by CelinesDIVO5 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
celine4evauk Posted July 24, 2015 at 07:30 PM Posted July 24, 2015 at 07:30 PM The best live arrangement of it EVER was at the WCD concert. Every other live performance kinda flat lined. Mego sucked the life out of the song with his live arrangement. It just never had the spunk that the studio version has. That's exactly why it could work in lv,with the orchestra like wcd. And it would give celine another uptempo song to sing,and it's one of hers. Quote
anewdayhascome Posted July 24, 2015 at 07:40 PM Posted July 24, 2015 at 07:40 PM The best live arrangement of it EVER was at the WCD concert. Every other live performance kinda flat lined. Mego sucked the life out of the song with his live arrangement. It just never had the spunk that the studio version has. That's totally true but, well, the WCD concert is only a second time when she performed it live (apart from Millenium concert) and it proves that it can be sung live and sounds GREAT Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Alex_Incognito Posted July 24, 2015 at 08:21 PM Posted July 24, 2015 at 08:21 PM And the Rosie O'Donnel show...and lipped with NSync Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Kyle_Jared Posted July 24, 2015 at 10:04 PM Posted July 24, 2015 at 10:04 PM And if Celine began the show singing this song, what you guys think ??? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgj85U0yVKw YES! this is fantastic live. This needs to be in the show! It's was her LAST top ten hit in America. Huge song. Fan fav. 1 Quote
Davey84 Posted July 24, 2015 at 10:05 PM Posted July 24, 2015 at 10:05 PM (edited) Celine did not sing TTWII live at the WCD for the second time, Marcin.... Here are all the live performances of TTWII as far as I know: 1999: Millennium Concert: Today show: Rosie: (most funny one)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhf-eJBqKRs Oprah: 2002:Early Show: Today show: Wango tango:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR3ZZNdRrF4 World CHilderns Day:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E84ECXOeC4g Ok not every performance might be as good as the other... I very much enjoyed her live performances of this song that made people remember/realise (well at least back in 1999) that she was more than the Titanic singer. IMO this song DESERVES its place in her concerts!!! Edited July 24, 2015 at 10:13 PM by Davey84 5 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Kyle_Jared Posted July 24, 2015 at 10:05 PM Posted July 24, 2015 at 10:05 PM I am also desperately hoping she does If You Asked Me To, Call the Man and Immortality. Surely one of those make's the cut 5 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted July 24, 2015 at 10:16 PM Posted July 24, 2015 at 10:16 PM I just LOVE when she sings a song live in its original key. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=523JZxNXwDs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc2Gdf4jxXI 3 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
SuperLove4Celine Posted July 24, 2015 at 11:06 PM Posted July 24, 2015 at 11:06 PM I will laugh if "That's The Way It Is" is brought back only to be performed for a minute as part of a medley, or if it is turned into a ballad. 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 25, 2015 at 02:41 AM Posted July 25, 2015 at 02:41 AM So I wonder who's thumbs she is going to touch before going on stage? Will she break that tradition? Interesting. (Well maybe just for me) 7 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
flutefreak Posted July 25, 2015 at 03:11 AM Posted July 25, 2015 at 03:11 AM Do you guys think there will be any more promotion/interviews before the show starts? I sure hope so now that we are getting closer. 6 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 27, 2015 at 12:16 AM Posted July 27, 2015 at 12:16 AM Listening to LMBTL... And they need to put it in the show again! It's amazing... And the acoustics of the colosseum probably make it amazing! I don't care if it's in the lower key... But I'm loving it all over again! 6 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
flutefreak Posted July 27, 2015 at 12:04 PM Posted July 27, 2015 at 12:04 PM We are 1 month away from her return. It's coming fast now! 3 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 27, 2015 at 02:10 PM Posted July 27, 2015 at 02:10 PM We are 1 month away from her return. It's coming fast now!I know!!! I can't wait! And guess what else? TWO YEARS since USF. Can we all believe that!? I wonder if they meant to put it on the 27th, a month away from the two year anny of USF? Lol 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
flutefreak Posted July 27, 2015 at 02:54 PM Posted July 27, 2015 at 02:54 PM I just watched USF last weekend. Couldn't believe it's been 2 years and then I just felt sad because she looked so joyful then and no one knew what the next 2 years would hold. 2 Quote
Del Posted July 27, 2015 at 03:20 PM Posted July 27, 2015 at 03:20 PM So I wonder who's thumbs she is going to touch before going on stage? Will she break that tradition? Interesting. (Well maybe just for me) You may want to volunteer.... 4 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Del Posted July 27, 2015 at 03:22 PM Posted July 27, 2015 at 03:22 PM I know!!! I can't wait! And guess what else? TWO YEARS since USF. Can we all believe that!? I wonder if they meant to put it on the 27th, a month away from the two year anny of USF? Lol I was just thinking that the other day. I can't believe that it's been 2 years. I have such great memories of that road trip with friends and the few days we spent in Quebec City and of course the show itself. 3 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.