DionFanAlways Posted June 16, 2015 at 12:31 PM Posted June 16, 2015 at 12:31 PM Speaking from experience, losing someone hits you later on. So for me,I think she'd fulfil anything already arranged. For Rene. After that though, I'd be surprised if she made new deals and commitments. I hope we don't find out the answer to all this for some time yet.Exactly, busy work. You know, keep herself busy. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
celine4evauk Posted June 16, 2015 at 12:40 PM Posted June 16, 2015 at 12:40 PM Exactly, busy work. You know, keep herself busy. Yeah that's how you get through initially. Then it hits you. And it will be that time that I think will determine whether Celine continues etc. But I'm still trying to be positive. Rene is still here. 😐👌💕 4 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted June 16, 2015 at 01:15 PM Posted June 16, 2015 at 01:15 PM Yeah that's how you get through initially. Then it hits you. And it will be that time that I think will determine whether Celine continues etc. But I'm still trying to be positive. Rene is still here. 😐👌💕Agreed 100% 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Yentl Anchel Posted June 16, 2015 at 02:57 PM Posted June 16, 2015 at 02:57 PM Yeah that's how you get through initially. Then it hits you. And it will be that time that I think will determine whether Celine continues etc. But I'm still trying to be positive. Rene is still here. Hey he is not gone yet!! but IF..... I don't know if Celine will climb onstage, yeah we know she did when her father died, but was it really a good choice? I don't know She has a teenager and 2 4-year-old she needs to be there for them too and how are you going to explain to a 4-year-old daddy ain't coming home again. Yet the 27th is a date you can hardly cancel, and fact that the audience will be 99% fans would make it easier for Celine as well But I just don't know...... We all know she is all about Family first remember.... 1 Quote Elle est mon idéal, La plus grande étoile Will be going to Celine may 8 2027
celinefanonline Posted June 16, 2015 at 03:10 PM Posted June 16, 2015 at 03:10 PM Well even so Rene will want Celine to do the show for him that's for sure..... & I think RC will be the one comfort her....... But I do think Rene will be OK and be there in Aug!! Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
celine4evauk Posted June 16, 2015 at 03:51 PM Posted June 16, 2015 at 03:51 PM Hey he is not gone yet!! but IF..... I don't know if Celine will climb onstage, yeah we know she did when her father died, but was it really a good choice? I don't know She has a teenager and 2 4-year-old she needs to be there for them too and how are you going to explain to a 4-year-old daddy ain't coming home again. Yet the 27th is a date you can hardly cancel, and fact that the audience will be 99% fans would make it easier for Celine as well But I just don't know...... We all know she is all about Family first remember.... I never wrote anything sounding like Rene has gone! And no I wouldn't want Celine to be on stage the same day like she did with her dad. I wouldn't have been able to do anything like that when I lost my mum or my dad. Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted June 16, 2015 at 04:12 PM Posted June 16, 2015 at 04:12 PM Celine said Rene is fighting really hard. So I am just going to think about supporting him in that fight and not speculating about other things. Sending them love and prayers. 4 Quote
celine4evauk Posted June 16, 2015 at 04:40 PM Posted June 16, 2015 at 04:40 PM Celine said Rene is fighting really hard. So I am just going to think about supporting him in that fight and not speculating about other things. Sending them love and prayers. Well said. 2 Quote
Nmj Posted June 16, 2015 at 07:13 PM Posted June 16, 2015 at 07:13 PM Celine said Rene is fighting really hard. So I am just going to think about supporting him in that fight and not speculating about other things. Sending them love and prayers. Well said. I also want to say positive, but don't overly get your hopes up either, even if Renè is near the end of the road and is in final stages, Cèline won't say that all she can say his what she's saying, things like "he's fighting really hard", or "he's showing me how much of a champ he is". No matter what the doctors say Cèline won't give up hope nor should she. Tho I'm excited about her return I personally think ( even tho it's not my call, and totally respect their decision to return) I think Cèline should just be a wife, mother, daughter, caretaker for time be, I think these moments right now are very precious and limited. But I feel god forbid when Renè does actually pass, ( hope it's years and years down the line). I know about 110% percent that he has already asked her to continue their mission and the career he started for her. It's obvious, if that wasn't he intention hey wouldn't have hired a new manager. She doesn't need a manager to just be there for a Vegas residency. I feel like she should just take some time off and come back after time has passed, she has healed with a new story to tell through her music. But again I respect the decision they have made, I just hope as a fan of Celine the person not Celine Dion the singer that there are NO REGRETS. Life is precious just enjoy every second. "We're living, so live lets go". Quote
comingback Posted June 16, 2015 at 07:24 PM Posted June 16, 2015 at 07:24 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE7bmBsda9Y 6 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted June 16, 2015 at 07:42 PM Posted June 16, 2015 at 07:42 PM I think that giving up her career is out of the question... she will continue singing because of Rene and for him. Now and forever. 2 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Alex_Incognito Posted June 16, 2015 at 07:42 PM Posted June 16, 2015 at 07:42 PM I never saw the wedding vow renewal videos. Wow. I remember seeing those pics in tabloids back in 2000. 3 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
chocolatechip15 Posted June 16, 2015 at 11:45 PM Posted June 16, 2015 at 11:45 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE7bmBsda9Y Wow. Sort of amazing to think that Rene once thought that revealing their love would hurt Celine's career. Now the whole world is rooting for them and celebrating their love. 5 Quote
Popular Post Nmj Posted June 17, 2015 at 02:12 AM Popular Post Posted June 17, 2015 at 02:12 AM (edited) Wow. Sort of amazing to think that Rene once thought that revealing their love would hurt Celine's career. Now the whole world is rooting for them and celebrating their love. It's quite simple really, the media has had extreme flack on Celine through the years and it's for a very simple reason, she's been able to balance her life and achieve the best of everything in a way no other artist at least my lifetime has been able to do.It's was simply jealousy that made the media sort of " love to hate" Celine Dion. 1.She's arguably "the best selling female artist in the world" with a talent sent from God. 2. She has only loved one man and married him and STILL IS MARRIED TO HIM in a business where divorce is almost inevitable.3. She Has 3 beautiful children despite the troubles to conceive.4. Awards of all kind, a signature song most singers dream of but never have, money one would dream of, beautiful homes and an extravagant lifestyle that has allowed her to see the world, travel in style and enjoy life in her down time like playing golf in Augusta or horseback riding in the Bahamas. 5. She's a normal person never became the "DIVA" people wanted her to be. You see they loved to hate Celine in the past because she has achieved to much, it's almost perfect to the media and they usually have nothing to say bad about her because she doesn't give them a reason to say anything which is VERY frustrating for them when their job is to find "dirt" or have a shocking story. The media hates to see perfection and tho she isn't perfect is as close as it goes as a public creature. She's doesn't give the media any ammo to say bad things about her and that drives them nuts. Forget the voice for just a second and just think of about these questions. 1. Can you list 5 singers from the top of your head that have been married 20 + years?2. Can you List 5 singers who have a signature song that broke the radio all over the world?3. Can you 5 better celebrity moms? 4, Can your name 5 more successful female singers from 1985 to now? They hated her because she was almost perfect to them and finally it's now in the last decade or so that they have embraced her for who she is. Edited June 17, 2015 at 02:30 AM by Nmj 17 Quote
echosthruthenight Posted June 17, 2015 at 03:54 AM Posted June 17, 2015 at 03:54 AM (edited) It's quite simple really, the media has had extreme flack on Celine through the years and it's for a very simple reason, she's been able to balance her life and achieve the best of everything in a way no other artist at least my lifetime has been able to do.It's was simply jealousy that made the media sort of " love to hate" Celine Dion. 1.She's arguably "the best selling female artist in the world" with a talent sent from God. 2. She has only loved one man and married him and STILL IS MARRIED TO HIM in a business where divorce is almost inevitable.3. She Has 3 beautiful children despite the troubles to conceive.4. Awards of all kind, a signature song most singers dream of but never have, money one would dream of, beautiful homes and an extravagant lifestyle that has allowed her to see the world, travel in style and enjoy life in her down time like playing golf in Augusta or horseback riding in the Bahamas. 5. She's a normal person never became the "DIVA" people wanted her to be. You see they loved to hate Celine in the past because she has achieved to much, it's almost perfect to the media and they usually have nothing to say bad about her because she doesn't give them a reason to say anything which is VERY frustrating for them when their job is to find "dirt" or have a shocking story. The media hates to see perfection and tho she isn't perfect is as close as it goes as a public creature. She's doesn't give the media any ammo to say bad things about her and that drives them nuts. Forget the voice for just a second and just think of about these questions. 1. Can you list 5 singers from the top of your head that have been married 20 + years?2. Can you List 5 singers who have a signature song that broke the radio all over the world?3. Can you 5 better celebrity moms? 4, Can your name 5 more successful female singers from 1985 to now? They hated her because she was almost perfect to them and finally it's now in the last decade or so that they have embraced her for who she is. Oops. Delete please. Edited June 17, 2015 at 03:59 AM by echosthruthenight Quote
xJubee Posted June 17, 2015 at 08:24 AM Posted June 17, 2015 at 08:24 AM I also want to say positive, but don't overly get your hopes up either, even if Renè is near the end of the road and is in final stages, Cèline won't say that all she can say his what she's saying, things like "he's fighting really hard", or "he's showing me how much of a champ he is". No matter what the doctors say Cèline won't give up hope nor should she. Tho I'm excited about her return I personally think ( even tho it's not my call, and totally respect their decision to return) I think Cèline should just be a wife, mother, daughter, caretaker for time be, I think these moments right now are very precious and limited. But I feel god forbid when Renè does actually pass, ( hope it's years and years down the line). I know about 110% percent that he has already asked her to continue their mission and the career he started for her. It's obvious, if that wasn't he intention hey wouldn't have hired a new manager. She doesn't need a manager to just be there for a Vegas residency. I feel like she should just take some time off and come back after time has passed, she has healed with a new story to tell through her music. But again I respect the decision they have made, I just hope as a fan of Celine the person not Celine Dion the singer that there are NO REGRETS. Life is precious just enjoy every second. "We're living, so live lets go". I agree 100%. Plus if René passed away, it's hard to imagine Celine singing her (love) songs just after.... The lyrics are so powerfull and have so'much meaning for her I think.... 1 Quote
ehild Posted June 17, 2015 at 10:40 AM Posted June 17, 2015 at 10:40 AM I think a lot will have to do with timing. IF he were pass away next week, for example, I think she'll still continue on in August for him. Of course for the fans too but definitely for him. If it were to happen the week of opening night I think she would cancel that first set of shows to grieve, etc and then continue on. Just my thoughts. But he's still here and so long as that's the case....they comitted to August 27th. Just keep praying and sending positive thoughts their way. 2 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
celine4evauk Posted June 17, 2015 at 06:11 PM Posted June 17, 2015 at 06:11 PM Watching E!news just in case they mention Celine and Rene. All they seem to talk about are the kardashians. Started watching last night and had to turn off. May be turning off tonight too. 😬 Quote
rhapsodion Posted June 17, 2015 at 07:00 PM Posted June 17, 2015 at 07:00 PM http://globalnews.ca/news/2057068/celine-dion-says-husband-rene-angelil-fighting-for-his-life/ The news has been the top popular news on Global TV news website since yesterday in Canada. I have a feeling that when Celine says fighting for his life, she means Rene is a fighter, bravely fighting the battle. But in English, when we say people are fighting for his life, it usually means as the person is on the edge of dying, and could die in a matter of few days. 2 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted June 17, 2015 at 07:02 PM Posted June 17, 2015 at 07:02 PM (edited) http://globalnews.ca/news/2057068/celine-dion-says-husband-rene-angelil-fighting-for-his-life/ The news has been the top popular news on Global TV news website since yesterday in Canada. I have a feeling that when Celine says fighting for his life, she means Rene is a fighter, bravely fighting the battle. But in English, when we say people are fighting for his life, it usually means as the person is on the edge of dying, and could die in a matter of few days. I think it's just the media sensationalizing it like they do to everything else. The quote in every print article I've read says "he's fighting, he's a trooper" but the headline usually is worded to make people believe otherwise and draw them in to read it. Edited June 17, 2015 at 07:02 PM by CelinesDIVO5 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
nuts2you Posted June 17, 2015 at 07:09 PM Posted June 17, 2015 at 07:09 PM Celine Dion - I drove all night Not so good news coming from Boston:"Rene is fighting for his life in a Boston hospital," says Celine Dion just three months after she revealed major surgery left him unable to talk and feeding from a tube. She said: "We are taking life one day at a time, but we are choosing to live."Our hearts and prayers go out to Rene and the rest of Dion's family 1 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted June 17, 2015 at 07:14 PM Posted June 17, 2015 at 07:14 PM Celine Dion - I drove all night Not so good news coming from Boston:"Rene is fighting for his life in a Boston hospital," says Celine Dion just three months after she revealed major surgery left him unable to talk and feeding from a tube. She said: "We are taking life one day at a time, but we are choosing to live."Our hearts and prayers go out to Rene and the rest of Dion's family Thank you for sharing but a Facebook fan is not a credible source for information. 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Davey84 Posted June 17, 2015 at 09:03 PM Posted June 17, 2015 at 09:03 PM We all love to know what the current situation is, but please refrain from posting sensitive inside private information. Celine and René will share with us what they decide to share through official channels. If there is a moderator needed, please use the REPORT button! 5 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
browseceline Posted June 17, 2015 at 09:21 PM Posted June 17, 2015 at 09:21 PM thank you Davey for responding so quickly. 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Popular Post remykyes Posted June 18, 2015 at 01:44 PM Popular Post Posted June 18, 2015 at 01:44 PM (edited) Breaking News: Opening Night is SOLD OUT! Take that, Mariah! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited June 18, 2015 at 01:48 PM by remykyes 10 Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
smw Posted June 18, 2015 at 01:47 PM Posted June 18, 2015 at 01:47 PM Breaking News: Opening Night is SOLD OUT! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :w00t: Great news! I hope all of the announced dates sell out now! 2 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted June 18, 2015 at 03:40 PM Posted June 18, 2015 at 03:40 PM These are the first 2 articles that seem to have stayed true to what the situation actually is rather than sensationalizing it to make things seem that Rene has days to live. http://m.wpxi.com/news/entertainment/celine-dions-husband-battling-cancer-boston-hospit/nmfYb/#__federated=1 http://www.cbc.ca/m/news/arts/céline-dion-says-husband-rené-angélil-is-in-hospital-fighting-very-hard-1.3116748 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
~Christian~ Posted June 18, 2015 at 05:38 PM Posted June 18, 2015 at 05:38 PM I agree but at the same time, when she says "Before he goes...", it makes everything pretty clear... Quote
LukeD Posted June 18, 2015 at 06:15 PM Posted June 18, 2015 at 06:15 PM Breaking News: Opening Night is SOLD OUT! Take that, Mariah! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... As if Mariah was a match for Celine... 3 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted June 18, 2015 at 07:59 PM Posted June 18, 2015 at 07:59 PM I agree but at the same time, when she says "Before he goes...", it makes everything pretty clear... If they have hope so should everyone else. 3 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.