Davey84 Posted June 4, 2015 at 06:58 PM Posted June 4, 2015 at 06:58 PM TLTK??The last to know 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
mirage Posted June 4, 2015 at 07:40 PM Posted June 4, 2015 at 07:40 PM Speaking of Partime Lover, take a look at this interview! http://www.powerofthemusic.com/interview%20rene%20grignon.html "One day she told me she enjoyed the Stevie Wonder new album with "Part Time Lover" on it and then she did the little phrase perfectly ... "facing love up against the sun-un-un-un-un-un-un" wow! Just perfect and its hard to sing. So she was practicing soul phrasing." I was so disappointed when I found out it was Overjoyed she'd recorded etc. Stevie has some amazing songs. I would have died to hear Celine sing Part Time Lover. 1 Quote
Angel2006 Posted June 4, 2015 at 09:06 PM Posted June 4, 2015 at 09:06 PM I really hope that the recent article about Rene's health and Celine moving to Boston for a month isn't true. If it's true I hope that it is just for rehab like someone on the forum mentioned and not for something more serious. I can't stand it when bad things happen to good people. I hate it when bad things happen to anyone really because knowone deserves that, but especially when things happen to kind, caring people. It just isn't fair. I can't stand when anything sad is happening in Celine's life and her family. It just breaks my heart knowing that there hearts are heavy with this stress right now. I hope with all my heart that there will be a positive outcome when this is all over and that Celine and Rene will have a long healthy future together. Quote
celine4evauk Posted June 4, 2015 at 09:26 PM Posted June 4, 2015 at 09:26 PM Speaking of Partime Lover, take a look at this interview! http://www.powerofthemusic.com/interview%20rene%20grignon.html "One day she told me she enjoyed the Stevie Wonder new album with "Part Time Lover" on it and then she did the little phrase perfectly ... "facing love up against the sun-un-un-un-un-un-un" wow! Just perfect and its hard to sing. So she was practicing soul phrasing." Wow thanks for that. That bit and the other runs Stevie does in that song I can always hear Celine do it! Just like JDDMT! Great to know she likes the song too. Really want to hear Stay now though lol Quote
nuts2you Posted June 4, 2015 at 09:27 PM Posted June 4, 2015 at 09:27 PM Has anyone heard if the back-up singer are all coming back, Quote
Angel2006 Posted June 4, 2015 at 09:42 PM Posted June 4, 2015 at 09:42 PM Has anyone heard if the back-up singer are all coming back, As far as I know there have been know mention of any of Celine's backup singers being fired or leaving at this time. Anything can happen within the next couple of months though, with all these changes that have been made lately. It's anyone's guess really. Anyone can be let go at a moments notice at this point. I just hope that Alise Duguay stays with Celine's team and all will be ok in my books. They can make any changes with the backup singers that they want, as long as they keep Alise. I know her and Celine are very close and she is the only backup singer in the group that does her vocal warm ups along with Celine. Quote
DionFanAlways Posted June 4, 2015 at 09:44 PM Posted June 4, 2015 at 09:44 PM All the celebs are in Westin, the richest "burb" in the Boston area. So I'm guessing she'd there. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkstalker oppertunity alert... Speaking of Partime Lover, take a look at this interview! http://www.powerofth...ne grignon.html "One day she told me she enjoyed the Stevie Wonder new album with "Part Time Lover" on it and then she did the littlephrase perfectly ... "facing love up against the sun-un-un-un-un-un-un" wow! Just perfect and its hard to sing. So she was practicing soul phrasing."Wow thanks for that. That bit and the other runs Stevie does in that song I can always hear Celine do it! Just like JDDMT! Great to know she likes the song too.Really want to hear Stay now though lolThanks for the article.Yeah me also. 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
QueenCeline87 Posted June 4, 2015 at 10:33 PM Posted June 4, 2015 at 10:33 PM Had a dream last night she opened the show with thankful , it was awesome The curtain dropped after the bridge going into the Chrous , there was the orchestra and a choir and everyone was on their feet going crazy at the end of the song Then I woke up and back to reality 6 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
CelineDionForeverNY Posted June 4, 2015 at 11:45 PM Posted June 4, 2015 at 11:45 PM Had a dream last night she opened the show with thankful , it was awesomeThe curtain dropped after the bridge going into the Chrous , there was the orchestra and a choir and everyone was on their feet going crazy at the end of the songThen I woke up and back to reality I had a nightmare last night where I lost my ticket to the opening show... 4 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
CelineDionFreak Posted June 5, 2015 at 12:38 AM Posted June 5, 2015 at 12:38 AM Had a dream last night she opened the show with thankful , it was awesome The curtain dropped after the bridge going into the Chrous , there was the orchestra and a choir and everyone was on their feet going crazy at the end of the song Then I woke up and back to realityOmg that would be amazing!! Lol. I had a dream once that she was doing Destin in the old opening gown... I was like wooooow what is this?? lol!! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
powerofamor17 Posted June 5, 2015 at 12:38 AM Posted June 5, 2015 at 12:38 AM Has anyone heard if the back-up singer are all coming back,Oh I hope so. No more Barnev.....PLEAAASSSEEE. 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted June 5, 2015 at 02:08 AM Posted June 5, 2015 at 02:08 AM I had a nightmare last night where I lost my ticket to the opening show... That is a nightmare....... poor you. 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
openthetelevision Posted June 5, 2015 at 07:37 AM Posted June 5, 2015 at 07:37 AM I wonder if they're going to change up the visuals or not. Quote
nuts2you Posted June 5, 2015 at 08:25 PM Posted June 5, 2015 at 08:25 PM Nobody mention the Opening Video , I wonder if they WILL CHANGE that,,, That IS A MUST 2 Quote
Shaun Posted June 5, 2015 at 08:38 PM Posted June 5, 2015 at 08:38 PM Nobody mention the Opening Video , I wonder if they WILL CHANGE that,,, That IS A MUST They must. Quite simply. Although honestly I think I'd prefer "A New Day..." style opening using the screen or perhaps even the orchestra playing a medley of Celine instrumentals as she rises on a platform from beneath the stage or something like that. I feel like a video opening is more suited to arenas or stadium's instead of a theatre. 3 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
celine4evauk Posted June 5, 2015 at 09:01 PM Posted June 5, 2015 at 09:01 PM They must. Quite simply. Although honestly I think I'd prefer "A New Day..." style opening using the screen or perhaps even the orchestra playing a medley of Celine instrumentals as she rises on a platform from beneath the stage or something like that. I feel like a video opening is more suited to arenas or stadium's instead of a theatre. Shania's show opening was brilliant. Wonder if Celine could do similar? Not talking motorbikes here lol. I mean opening with a hit song using the video,dressed similarly as the mv etc. Trying to think of one though. Apart from MHWGO that is lol.Ooh what about TTWII? Cool video. They could use the camera with the audience too like the mv,and before the AND show started (for those of you who experienced that 😀),and Celine could do jeans etc outfit. 1 Quote
Shaun Posted June 5, 2015 at 09:03 PM Posted June 5, 2015 at 09:03 PM A TTWII style opening would be superb similar to the Billboard Awards in 1999. Stage starts dark then slowly lights and the screen flicker to life and then Celine appears to sing the song. That could work really well! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c60q7JgOiNk 1 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Alex_Incognito Posted June 5, 2015 at 09:25 PM Posted June 5, 2015 at 09:25 PM Or she could stripped nude and flying over the stage with fairy wings on her back singing' Listen to the magic man.' 7 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
celine4evauk Posted June 5, 2015 at 09:26 PM Posted June 5, 2015 at 09:26 PM A TTWII style opening would be superb similar to the Billboard Awards in 1999. Stage starts dark then slowly lights and the screen flicker to life and then Celine appears to sing the song. That could work really well! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c60q7JgOiNk Oh please God - Celine you have GOT to start doing this song again! 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted June 5, 2015 at 11:51 PM Posted June 5, 2015 at 11:51 PM Or she could stripped nude and flying over the stage with fairy wings on her back singing' Listen to the magic man.' ummmm no comment Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
nuts2you Posted June 6, 2015 at 12:10 AM Posted June 6, 2015 at 12:10 AM Or why not doing something , like she has done with USF or the Paris/Bercy shows, Quote
Nmj Posted June 6, 2015 at 02:05 AM Posted June 6, 2015 at 02:05 AM I know I will sound like a a idiot but I'm sorry the little details kill me. Please SOMEBODY ANYBODY, throw away the old fashion corded granny 1961MICROPHONE, please! It's about time she gets a DIVA microphone to suite her I would love if the would do what other artists in the past have done and Match a Microphone depending on the color of the dress she's wearing at the time! But I'll settle for just something cordless lol PLEASE , somebody tell me they agree with and that I'm NOT the only NUT who feels this way? Anybody? Lol 2 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted June 6, 2015 at 02:39 AM Posted June 6, 2015 at 02:39 AM Please SOMEBODY ANYBODY, throw away the old fashion corded granny 1961MICROPHONE, please! It's very much like THE JUDY GARLAND SHOW and I love it! 2 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
remykyes Posted June 6, 2015 at 02:40 AM Posted June 6, 2015 at 02:40 AM I know I will sound like a a idiot but I'm sorry the little details kill me. Please SOMEBODY ANYBODY, throw away the old fashion corded granny 1961MICROPHONE, please!It's about time she gets a DIVA microphone to suite her I would love if the would do what other artists in the past have done and Match a Microphone depending on the color of the dress she's wearing at the time! But I'll settle for just something cordless lol PLEASE , somebody tell me they agree with and that I'm NOT the only NUT who feels this way? Anybody? Lol You're not the only one! I think it's completely unnecessary. That and it restricts her movement and looks SO awkward when she's trying to get from one side of the stage to the other. I hope it's contract was NOT renewed. 1 Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
celinemaniac07 Posted June 6, 2015 at 03:43 AM Posted June 6, 2015 at 03:43 AM why did celine use the corded mike for so long again? I know she said there was a reason, but I do not remember what she said...anyone else know why she favored using the corded mike? Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted June 6, 2015 at 03:49 AM Posted June 6, 2015 at 03:49 AM I love the corded microphone because Celine does. I think she likes it because she gets the best sound from it.. She's about voice over image. Anyway, as she adorably told Julie Snyder, it doesn't matter that superstars use cordless microphones, because she's not a superstar; she's Celine. 5 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted June 6, 2015 at 12:08 PM Posted June 6, 2015 at 12:08 PM I know I will sound like a a idiot but I'm sorry the little details kill me. Please SOMEBODY ANYBODY, throw away the old fashion corded granny 1961MICROPHONE, please!It's about time she gets a DIVA microphone to suite her I would love if the would do what other artists in the past have done and Match a Microphone depending on the color of the dress she's wearing at the time! But I'll settle for just something cordless lol PLEASE , somebody tell me they agree with and that I'm NOT the only NUT who feels this way? Anybody? LolNot going to happen my friend, once you go corded you never go back........... 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted June 6, 2015 at 12:12 PM Posted June 6, 2015 at 12:12 PM On a serious note about the corded mic........... What does it really matter? If she's comfortable with it, what's the big issue? I will never understand the big deal over it. Just my thoughts. 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted June 6, 2015 at 12:13 PM Posted June 6, 2015 at 12:13 PM Or she could stripped nude and flying over the stage with fairy wings on her back singing' Listen to the magic man.'........well, she is comfortable in her own skin.... didn't she say that a couple of times. 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Del Posted June 6, 2015 at 12:46 PM Posted June 6, 2015 at 12:46 PM They must. Quite simply. Although honestly I think I'd prefer "A New Day..." style opening using the screen or perhaps even the orchestra playing a medley of Celine instrumentals as she rises on a platform from beneath the stage or something like that. I feel like a video opening is more suited to arenas or stadium's instead of a theatre.Shania's show opening was brilliant. Wonder if Celine could do similar? Not talking motorbikes here lol. I mean opening with a hit song using the video,dressed similarly as the mv etc. Trying to think of one though. Apart from MHWGO that is lol.Ooh what about TTWII? Cool video. They could use the camera with the audience too like the mv,and before the AND show started (for those of you who experienced that ),and Celine could do jeans etc outfit.They need to use the giant screen they have for the opening video and not one that's a recap of the last 5 years. I would like something specifically made for the show itself. 2 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.