artistman2007 Posted June 9, 2015 at 09:09 PM Posted June 9, 2015 at 09:09 PM No covers no tributes pleeeeeeeeeeeease 3 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted June 10, 2015 at 04:00 AM Posted June 10, 2015 at 04:00 AM I think she should just sit on the microphone and fart for 2 hours. 5 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
artistman2007 Posted June 10, 2015 at 01:45 PM Posted June 10, 2015 at 01:45 PM I think she should just sit on the microphone and fart for 2 hours. no problem that would be better than singing covers an tributes 😄 1 Quote
smw Posted June 10, 2015 at 05:50 PM Posted June 10, 2015 at 05:50 PM It will be exciting to see what songs are added! I just hope the show has a new energy. I want Celine to have fun and enjoy performing each night. If she's having fun, the audience will too! 5 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted June 10, 2015 at 07:51 PM Posted June 10, 2015 at 07:51 PM A Barbra tribute? Really? After they were pinned against each other as diva vs diva in the 1990s?Barbra is Barbra. Celine is Celine. No tributes. 6 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Davey84 Posted June 10, 2015 at 08:10 PM Posted June 10, 2015 at 08:10 PM I can't really recall that Celine was pinned to Barbra in the 90's... IMO that was Always the Mariah/Whitney debate. Sure they said she was the new Barbra, but that's not the same. Anyway if there's to be a tribute or a medley, I'd like it to be for someone who really mattered to her, not something like a Bond Medley though she never sang a Bond theme in her life! 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
celine4evauk Posted June 10, 2015 at 08:49 PM Posted June 10, 2015 at 08:49 PM I can't really recall that Celine was pinned to Barbra in the 90's... IMO that was Always the Mariah/Whitney debate. Sure they said she was the new Barbra, but that's not the same. Anyway if there's to be a tribute or a medley, I'd like it to be for someone who really mattered to her, not something like a Bond Medley though she never sang a Bond theme in her life! Ok here's a compromise, maybe! LolWhat about a duets section, either medley or full song,of her duets. Tell Him could then be included. But obviously not any random song thrown in there,just songs she's already associated with. Quote
Davey84 Posted June 10, 2015 at 09:00 PM Posted June 10, 2015 at 09:00 PM (edited) Ok here's a compromise, maybe! LolWhat about a duets section, either medley or full song,of her duets. Tell Him could then be included. But obviously not any random song thrown in there,just songs she's already associated with.Only if Barnev ain't singing any one of them I'd compromise Edited June 10, 2015 at 09:00 PM by Davey84 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
celine4evauk Posted June 10, 2015 at 09:44 PM Posted June 10, 2015 at 09:44 PM Only if Barnev ain't singing any one of them I'd compromise Lol of course he is!😂Only joking,nno she'd use the artist she recorded with. Like ATW. 😉 1 Quote
Nmj Posted June 10, 2015 at 10:00 PM Posted June 10, 2015 at 10:00 PM Tho i dont want any tributes, I do have to Admit I actually really enjoyed "Ben", and "Man In The Mirror" in the MJ Tribute. In my opinion it should've NEVER been dropped in place for "Rolling In the Deep" a song by Adele who is great but in my opinion she's not worthy of a tribute as much as the late great Micheal Jackson. 4 Quote
remykyes Posted June 10, 2015 at 10:08 PM Posted June 10, 2015 at 10:08 PM Tho i dont want any tributes, I do have to Admit I actually really enjoyed "Ben", and "Man In The Mirror" in the MJ Tribute. In my opinion it should've NEVER been dropped in place for "Rolling In the Deep" a song by Adele who is great but in my opinion she's not worthy of a tribute as much as the late great Micheal Jackson. That and the MJ tribute BELONGED in the show because it had significance to Celine's life and childhood...she even says that he was what inspired her to go beyond just being a french singer...to become an international superstar who sang in both English AND French. 1 Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
Nmj Posted June 10, 2015 at 10:43 PM Posted June 10, 2015 at 10:43 PM Does anyone know if there's a way that WE THE FANS, could start a campaign or trend them to Air the re-Opening night live on a CBS TV special August 27? I think if we are asking them in large numbers, this early they may listen and give us the opening night live once again like they did 12 years ago for "A New Day..". Maybe this we get get a chance to see some of the changes? What do you all think? Quote
browseceline Posted June 10, 2015 at 10:50 PM Posted June 10, 2015 at 10:50 PM Does anyone know if there's a way that WE THE FANS, could start a campaign or trend them to Air the re-Opening night live on a CBS TV special August 27? I think if we are asking them in large numbers, this early they may listen and give us the opening night live once again like they did 12 years ago for "A New Day..". Maybe this we get get a chance to see some of the changes? What do you all think? I do not think they will because they have to make sure Celine is booked every evening. If they already show what they have in store and reveal everything it might affect the ticket sales? 2 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Alex_Incognito Posted June 10, 2015 at 11:37 PM Posted June 10, 2015 at 11:37 PM The Jackson tribute was PURE CLASS. It was amazing and gave me chills on opening night. 4 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Nmj Posted June 10, 2015 at 11:57 PM Posted June 10, 2015 at 11:57 PM The Jackson tribute was PURE CLASS. It was amazing and gave me chills on opening night. I totally agree. It was the epitome of class, and it gave me chills as well. I LOVED the intimate setting of the stage, it was very simple and classy and over all the segment just worked, it was one of the highlights in the show for me. I wouldn't have thought it would be replaced so early in evolution of "Cèline". And tho, I'm not trilled about a tribute segment or many covers, I wouldn't be disappointed if they brought back this one. 2 Quote
nuts2you Posted June 11, 2015 at 12:01 AM Posted June 11, 2015 at 12:01 AM http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/celine-dion-husband-cancer/ Hey guys not sure where to put this , but here we go again Quote
Nmj Posted June 11, 2015 at 12:08 AM Posted June 11, 2015 at 12:08 AM http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/celine-dion-husband-cancer/ Hey guys not sure where to put this , but here we go again The National Enquirer, is as truthful as s lying teenager is to their parents.Rubbish. 3 Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted June 11, 2015 at 12:46 AM Posted June 11, 2015 at 12:46 AM http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/celine-dion-husband-cancer/ Hey guys not sure where to put this , but here we go again I saw this today , was a little worried , then found out it was national inquirer related...the same people who said they were separating back in 2013.Hopefully everything is all going good with Rene 1 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
gian982 Posted June 11, 2015 at 01:30 AM Posted June 11, 2015 at 01:30 AM Besides all the songs changes, what I'm really interested to will be the arrangements (both for old/new songs). With a new musical ditector and her band's replacements, she should really take a chance with a more current/interesting sound. Which is was mostly lacked in the past 20 years, except a few occasions. 2 Quote
gian982 Posted June 11, 2015 at 01:30 AM Posted June 11, 2015 at 01:30 AM Besides all the songs changes, what I'm really interested to will be the arrangements (both for old/new songs). With a new musical ditector and her band's replacements, she should really take a chance with a more current/interesting sound. Which is was mostly lacked in the past 20 years, except a few occasions. 1 Quote
québecflower Posted June 11, 2015 at 01:32 AM Posted June 11, 2015 at 01:32 AM Besides all the songs changes, what I'm really interested to will be the arrangements (both for old/new songs). With a new musical ditector and her band's replacements, she should really take a chance with a more current/interesting sound. Which is was mostly lacked in the past 20 years, except a few occasions.not to talk ill of the past, but i,m pretty sure that the change will be interesting...the guy has a challenge right before him. 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
peanut91 Posted June 11, 2015 at 01:56 AM Posted June 11, 2015 at 01:56 AM can we get this song on the show with live chorus 2 Quote
browseceline Posted June 11, 2015 at 07:39 AM Posted June 11, 2015 at 07:39 AM can we get this song on the show with live chorus It is indeed a great song but could it be that the song is too Christian so that she cannot sing it in Vegas because the audience is a mix of believers and non believers (in God)? Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
artistman2007 Posted June 11, 2015 at 12:59 PM Posted June 11, 2015 at 12:59 PM A lot of great songs she could add :thankful,immortality,naked,right infront of you,can't fight the feeling,shadow of love ,always be your girl,unfinished songs, But ofcourse all with different arrangments and styles ,like making them shorter not to be boring and adding more beats,how about making like young artists bring a dj to make some good mixes ,but the I think these songs will not shine in a performance unless there is great special effects dancing ,like maybe She enters the stage like shenaia on a motorcycle but celine can enter on the wings of an angel ,i mean they have to think and stop being lazy ,she is the queen her show must rock in terms of everything not only songs but also special effects ,since shania had horses and Mariah had jetskys and britney entered from the roof and I'm sure jennifer will do something even more crazier ,celine must have the most amazing entrance,I don't know, maybe her entrance be like a queen with men carrying her on somthing ,i don't know I'm just trying to think lool . Think with me guys 3 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted June 11, 2015 at 01:22 PM Posted June 11, 2015 at 01:22 PM A lot of great songs she could add :thankful,immortality,naked,right infront of you,can't fight the feeling,shadow of love ,always be your girl,unfinished songs, But ofcourse all with different arrangments and styles ,like making them shorter not to be boring and adding more beats,how about making like young artists bring a dj to make some good mixes ,but the I think these songs will not shine in a performance unless there is great special effects dancing ,like maybe She enters the stage like shenaia on a motorcycle but celine can enter on the wings of an angel ,i mean they have to think and stop being lazy ,she is the queen her show must rock in terms of everything not only songs but also special effects ,since shania had horses and Mariah had jetskys and britney entered from the roof and I'm sure jennifer will do something even more crazier ,celine must have the most amazing entrance,I don't know, maybe her entrance be like a queen with men carrying her on somthing ,i don't know I'm just trying to think lool . Think with me guysYes interesting ideas but it's just not going to happen imo of course. With the exception of her entering the stage in a globe for Terre, it's just not her/them. I think the main reason is because she/they feel it doesn't need to be done at this stage of her career. Her name alone puts people in seat so far. Who knows. 6 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted June 11, 2015 at 01:48 PM Posted June 11, 2015 at 01:48 PM Yes interesting ideas but it's just not going to happen imo of course. With the exception of her entering the stage in a globe for Terre, it's just not her/them. I think the main reason is because she/they feel it doesn't need to be done at this stage of her career. Her name alone puts people in seat so far. Who knows.That's true... But still, I guess I want to say she still needs to be "fresh"... So yeah. I don't see crazy things like a motorcycle, but I wouldn't mind something like she comes down on a platform? That's something feasible to do. It's not too crazy. maybe they randomly put her in a section of the theater during a blackout, so even the people she's by don't see her? That's an option. Or maybe they let her "party" through the audience like Shania? So many ideas but so many won't happen 3 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Alex_Incognito Posted June 11, 2015 at 04:57 PM Posted June 11, 2015 at 04:57 PM It is indeed a great song but could it be that the song is too Christian so that she cannot sing it in Vegas because the audience is a mix of believers and non believers (in God)? It would be fine if she covered Madonna's "Holy water" after. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
powerofamor17 Posted June 11, 2015 at 05:09 PM Posted June 11, 2015 at 05:09 PM It is indeed a great song but could it be that the song is too Christian so that she cannot sing it in Vegas because the audience is a mix of believers and non believers (in God)?Well The Reason is a kinda Christian as well. Depends on how one takes it. Plus CELINE has stated many times she's a believer and or Catholic. 1 Quote
Davey84 Posted June 11, 2015 at 05:43 PM Posted June 11, 2015 at 05:43 PM It would be fine if she covered Madonna's "Holy water" after.Only if she hands out the versatile water bottle whilst singing it 5 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
nuts2you Posted June 11, 2015 at 09:31 PM Posted June 11, 2015 at 09:31 PM http://www.680news.com/2015/06/10/josh-groban-thrilled-celine-dion-is-back-onstage-recalls-meeting-her-at-17/ this is a great article 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.