Cheri Marie Posted June 11, 2015 at 10:01 PM Posted June 11, 2015 at 10:01 PM Robin Leach wrote an update in today's Las Vegas Sun, about the Keep The Memory Alive concert coming up, like who was going to be there and all of that. Part of that blurb contained a few sentences about how Celine is reportely going to make a 12 hour round trip flight from Boston to Las Vegas to sing, turn around and fly back. He reports he was "told" that Rene has been undergoing cancer treatments yet again for the past two weeks in Boston. The limo will pick her up, wait for her, then return her back to the plane for the flight home. He also goes on to say he was "told" that this is an incredible commitment from her because she promised to sing the duet and didn't want to back out at the last minute, hence the jump in and jump out of a plane in one evening. Do you think because it comes from him, as a source he is less than stellar, that it should have no merit? Or, because the quick in and out for her is now known with the people putting this benefit on? This seems a little too specific to report as a falsehood. If someone had spotted Celine in Boston recently, like at Boston Gen hospital, then I would have to be inclined to believe it. Or, someone could stakeout the private exec terminal at McCarran with binocs and get the skinny! And then probably get arrested...okay, that idea is out. Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted June 11, 2015 at 11:46 PM Posted June 11, 2015 at 11:46 PM Do you have the link of the article? Robin Leach wrote an update in today's Las Vegas Sun, about the Keep The Memory Alive concert coming up, like who was going to be there and all of that. Part of that blurb contained a few sentences about how Celine is reportely going to make a 12 hour round trip flight from Boston to Las Vegas to sing, turn around and fly back. He reports he was "told" that Rene has been undergoing cancer treatments yet again for the past two weeks in Boston. The limo will pick her up, wait for her, then return her back to the plane for the flight home. He also goes on to say he was "told" that this is an incredible commitment from her because she promised to sing the duet and didn't want to back out at the last minute, hence the jump in and jump out of a plane in one evening. Do you think because it comes from him, as a source he is less than stellar, that it should have no merit? Or, because the quick in and out for her is now known with the people putting this benefit on? This seems a little too specific to report as a falsehood. If someone had spotted Celine in Boston recently, like at Boston Gen hospital, then I would have to be inclined to believe it. Or, someone could stakeout the private exec terminal at McCarran with binocs and get the skinny! And then probably get arrested...okay, that idea is out. Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
nuts2you Posted June 12, 2015 at 12:07 AM Posted June 12, 2015 at 12:07 AM http://lasvegassun.com/vegasdeluxe/2015/jun/10/surrender-ebc-fifth-anniversary-kma-power-love-/ Here is that article, its near the bottom of page Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted June 12, 2015 at 01:02 AM Posted June 12, 2015 at 01:02 AM Well The Reason is a kinda Christian as well. Depends on how one takes it. Plus CELINE has stated many times she's a believer and or Catholic. "The Reason" is FAR from Christian. The line, "I'm going down...," refers to felatio. 4 Quote
Popular Post québecflower Posted June 12, 2015 at 01:14 AM Popular Post Posted June 12, 2015 at 01:14 AM "The Reason" is FAR from Christian. The line, "I'm going down...," refers to felatio.all this time , i was thinking she was picking up his socks...d such innocence in me 9 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Alex_Incognito Posted June 12, 2015 at 01:19 AM Posted June 12, 2015 at 01:19 AM "The Reason" is FAR from Christian. The line, "I'm going down...," refers to felatio. That's my favorite part of the song. Who knew the object of that sentence was Jésus-Christ! Hot! 2 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
québecflower Posted June 12, 2015 at 01:24 AM Posted June 12, 2015 at 01:24 AM That's my favorite part of the song. Who knew the object of that sentence was Jésus-Christ! Hot! duh! Fellatio is in Latin.... 3 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Nmj Posted June 12, 2015 at 01:52 AM Posted June 12, 2015 at 01:52 AM Wait, what? Tell me "going down" doesn't mean what I think it does?! 2 Quote
Nmj Posted June 12, 2015 at 01:52 AM Posted June 12, 2015 at 01:52 AM Josh Groban is a CLASS ACT! 2 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted June 12, 2015 at 03:32 AM Posted June 12, 2015 at 03:32 AM Wait, what? Tell me "going down" doesn't mean what I think it does?! Let's just say Ziggy would approve. LOL 6 Quote
celinesounds Posted June 12, 2015 at 06:59 AM Posted June 12, 2015 at 06:59 AM Let's just say Ziggy would approve. LOL seduces me, if the walls could talk... Quote #FREEJAVITO
browseceline Posted June 12, 2015 at 08:48 AM Posted June 12, 2015 at 08:48 AM (edited) "The Reason" is FAR from Christian. The line, "I'm going down...," refers to felatio. what??? hm okay..btw - also - I made a deal with the devil for an. Empty I.O.U. Been to hell and back, but an angel was. Looking through... does not sound so Christian neither.. Edited June 12, 2015 at 08:54 AM by browseceline 5 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
DionFanAlways Posted June 12, 2015 at 10:05 AM Posted June 12, 2015 at 10:05 AM (edited) all this time , i was thinking she was picking up his socks...d such innocence in me That made me chuckle Well.........who knows, maybe Celine thought the same.............. Edited June 12, 2015 at 10:23 AM by DionFanAlways 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted June 12, 2015 at 10:28 AM Posted June 12, 2015 at 10:28 AM Lol! Both repeats of those verses aren't innocent.......... In the middle of the nightI'm going down 'cause I adore youI want to floor you In the middle of the nightI'm going down 'cause I want youI want to touch youI want to floor youYou are the reason, baby 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Alex_Incognito Posted June 12, 2015 at 10:34 AM Posted June 12, 2015 at 10:34 AM Not to mention the vocal orgasm at the end of the song. 7 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
DionFanAlways Posted June 12, 2015 at 11:01 AM Posted June 12, 2015 at 11:01 AM Not to mention the vocal orgasm at the end of the song.plus the way she plays with the mic stand during the verse........ yep I pay waaayyyy to much attention to her actions. 5 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
nuts2you Posted June 12, 2015 at 09:13 PM Posted June 12, 2015 at 09:13 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUvl2EPqreY 3 Quote
nuts2you Posted June 12, 2015 at 09:24 PM Posted June 12, 2015 at 09:24 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxx8sHbCTY8 Here is another I found 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted June 12, 2015 at 09:31 PM Posted June 12, 2015 at 09:31 PM Love this one he best 1 Quote
Nmj Posted June 13, 2015 at 12:09 AM Posted June 13, 2015 at 12:09 AM Dirty Celine! Even Dirtier when you write down the lyrics. I'm kind of turned on right now LOL. 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted June 13, 2015 at 12:48 AM Posted June 13, 2015 at 12:48 AM (edited) Maybe she doesn't really know, like the meaning is lost in translation.........um.... yeah, that's it! LOLOLOL! Edited June 13, 2015 at 12:49 AM by DionFanAlways 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted June 13, 2015 at 01:40 AM Posted June 13, 2015 at 01:40 AM Maybe she doesn't really know, like the meaning is lost in translation.........um.... yeah, that's it! LOLOLOL! Yeah that's it alright! (I'm being serious!) 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
incognito Posted June 13, 2015 at 01:45 AM Posted June 13, 2015 at 01:45 AM Of course she knows the meaning. She's not an idiot. 3 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted June 13, 2015 at 02:22 AM Posted June 13, 2015 at 02:22 AM (edited) Carole King wrote The Reason with Aerosmith in mind .. . which does make sense when you listen to it. http://blogcritics.o...atural-woman-a/ Edited June 13, 2015 at 02:23 AM by chocolatechip15 3 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted June 13, 2015 at 02:31 AM Posted June 13, 2015 at 02:31 AM (edited) Oops delete Edited June 13, 2015 at 02:35 AM by DionFanAlways Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
brujocrow Posted June 13, 2015 at 05:08 AM Posted June 13, 2015 at 05:08 AM Calm down, fellatio is one of the three tenors. 5 Quote Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world, than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled. Neil Ellwood Peart
powerofamor17 Posted June 13, 2015 at 11:13 AM Posted June 13, 2015 at 11:13 AM (edited) I'm just going leave this right here.. http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/celine-dions-final-bid-keep-dying-hubby-rene-angelil-alive Edited June 13, 2015 at 11:16 AM by powerofamor17 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted June 13, 2015 at 12:00 PM Posted June 13, 2015 at 12:00 PM Calm down, fellatio is one of the three tenors.Ok, that is just plain funny! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted June 16, 2015 at 10:14 AM Posted June 16, 2015 at 10:14 AM "And you’re still going for it to reopen at Caesars Palace on Aug. 27.That’s right. Tonight, though, I’m only thinking for tonight. I’m living a day at a time, but I’m going to be ready, as well, Aug. 27. I can’t wait.It’s going to be hard, it’s going to be emotional because I know that the type of career and friendship I’ve had with the fans, if I may say, is beyond music. I think they will be there for me.When the curtain opens, I don’t know how strong I will be that night." Yes, Celine, it is beyond music.Yes, Celine, we will always be there for you.It would not shock or surprise me if she just said, 'I can't' and walked away. 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
celine4evauk Posted June 16, 2015 at 10:33 AM Posted June 16, 2015 at 10:33 AM "And you’re still going for it to reopen at Caesars Palace on Aug. 27.That’s right. Tonight, though, I’m only thinking for tonight. I’m living a day at a time, but I’m going to be ready, as well, Aug. 27. I can’t wait.It’s going to be hard, it’s going to be emotional because I know that the type of career and friendship I’ve had with the fans, if I may say, is beyond music. I think they will be there for me.When the curtain opens, I don’t know how strong I will be that night." Yes, Celine, it is beyond music.Yes, Celine, we will always be there for you.It would not shock or surprise me if she just said, 'I can't' and walked away. Speaking from experience, losing someone hits you later on. So for me,I think she'd fulfil anything already arranged. For Rene. After that though, I'd be surprised if she made new deals and commitments. I hope we don't find out the answer to all this for some time yet. 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.