smash Posted August 14, 2015 at 09:52 PM Posted August 14, 2015 at 09:52 PM Sorry, but I'm also dying to get my hands on a new DVD, I don't know about what, but anything of Celine will be good. There must be something!!!! I'm kinda desperate, ha ha...... Can dream I suppose, but then hope that the dream comes true??? Sharon. 6 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted August 14, 2015 at 10:04 PM Posted August 14, 2015 at 10:04 PM (edited) she surprises me as well ,but I think it's time for her to focus on her career and stop talking too much about her family,but it's ok if read an article once in a while were she talks twins and family,but don't u think that we've had enough since rene Charles ,I mean I really wanna see her excited about collaborations ,music ,performances .cause she has to realize that at some point babies will grow and leave and have their own life ,so she has to keep busy With all due respect, considering what she and her family are going through right now, now IS the time to be centering on her family. Rene, a member of her family, her husband, the father to her kids has a tremendously horrible disease which he is fighting bravely. This "new" show will hopefully reflect more of that connection she has to her family and people/things which inspire her. This has always been something that has been sorely lacking in her shows. Introspection seems to have rarely ever been part of her concerts. It takes much more than just putting up some photos and video clips of her family, and singing a cover of "Lullabye (Goodnight, My Angel)" or "If I Could" to demonstrate a bond between people. I'd be willing to sacrifice songs if we were to get more actual personal speeches which differ from night to night instead of the robotic script that takes place all the dang time. If she wants to sing "Lullabye (Goodnight, My Angel)," fine, but tell us WHY that song hits your soul which caused you to sing it in dedication of the twins. If not, to me, it just comes across as trite and commercialistic. Basically, what my long-winded paragraph above is trying to get at is that there IS a way to meld the family talk with the musical legacy side of her life. The key is finding a way to do it. And believe me, there IS a way. Celine just has to be willing to try and be willing to open up more onstage than she has in the past. Edited August 14, 2015 at 10:05 PM by SuperLove4Celine 4 Quote
powerofamor17 Posted August 14, 2015 at 10:06 PM Posted August 14, 2015 at 10:06 PM I love the song "I know what love is" , from the "One Heart" album. I hope that at sometime she will sing this song. It's so beautiful. Sharon.I was just listening to that. Along with Des mots qui sonnet, Petit papa Noel, WDMHBN, IOYCSMN, and the entire Sans attendre album. I think every song on One Heart is good except for “Reveal" and “Forget me not". I loath those two songs. 1 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted August 14, 2015 at 10:12 PM Posted August 14, 2015 at 10:12 PM I was just listening to that. Along with Des mots qui sonnet, Petit papa Noel, WDMHBN, IOYCSMN, and the entire Sans attendre album. I think every song on One Heart is good except for "Reveal" and "Forget me not". I loath those two songs. Gasp! "Reveal" is fantastic! I can get behind not caring for "Forget Me Not," though. On topic, but off topic a bit: I've thought a medley of "Reveal" and "You And I" could be good. If you listen to the end of "Reveal," Celine constantly repeats the line "you and I" over and over. This could be a good segue into "You And I." 6 Quote
powerofamor17 Posted August 14, 2015 at 10:14 PM Posted August 14, 2015 at 10:14 PM (edited) Gasp! "Reveal" is fantastic! I can get behind not caring for "Forget Me Not," though. On topic, but off topic a bit: I've thought a medley of "Reveal" and "You And I" could be good. If you listen to the end of "Reveal," Celine constantly repeats the line "you and I" over and over. This could be a good segue into "You And I."It's not as bad as Forget me not, but I tend to always skip it. I actually haven't listened to it in YEARS!! But i felt the same way about “Je taime encore" until recently, now I lurve it!! Edited August 14, 2015 at 10:15 PM by powerofamor17 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 14, 2015 at 10:22 PM Posted August 14, 2015 at 10:22 PM she surprises me as well ,but I think it's time for her to focus on her career and stop talking too much about her family,but it's ok if read an article once in a while were she talks twins and family,but don't u think that we've had enough since rene Charles ,I mean I really wanna see her excited about collaborations ,music ,performances .Yes I would like that also. We know what she thinks about MHWGO but I would love it if she took the time to explain which songs she feels. (other than all them when she is recording them, you know what I mean?) I loved it when she was excited about Tombre and was excited about the English version because she loved it. Little things like that would make me happy. but alas............. 5 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Popular Post Shaun Posted August 14, 2015 at 10:23 PM Popular Post Posted August 14, 2015 at 10:23 PM I'm so excited at the possiblity of songs from Celine's back catalogue that have never been performed before being brought to the stage. I do hope we are not sorely disappointed. I think I'll cry if the majority of covers remain in the show. 9 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
DionFanAlways Posted August 14, 2015 at 10:29 PM Posted August 14, 2015 at 10:29 PM I hate to be a downer in all this time of excitement but she is not going to spend any more seconds on stage then she needs to. She has even said it before Rene got sick. I'm excited as all get out for the opener and the following show but I'm just being realistic! (don't tar and feather me please ) In other words I'll take what I get! 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
flutefreak Posted August 14, 2015 at 11:25 PM Posted August 14, 2015 at 11:25 PM I really hope that WDMHBN and The Reason are still there, I lurve those two songs and would be sad to see them go, also they are hers! 2 Quote
nuts2you Posted August 15, 2015 at 12:49 AM Posted August 15, 2015 at 12:49 AM I sure hope that she is prepared for Us her fans for the emotional ride On Opening night this time around, 4 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted August 15, 2015 at 01:01 AM Posted August 15, 2015 at 01:01 AM I'm so excited at the possiblity of songs from Celine's back catalogue that have never been performed before being brought to the stage. I do hope we are not sorely disappointed. I think I'll cry if the majority of covers remain in the show. I'll cry if their idea of putting her own songs in the show only includes bringing back "To Love You More," "I'm Alive," "I'm Your Angel" and "Pour que tu m'aimes encore." 4 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 15, 2015 at 01:04 AM Posted August 15, 2015 at 01:04 AM I sure hope that she is prepared for Us her fans for the emotional ride On Opening night this time around,Tissues 4 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
smash Posted August 15, 2015 at 01:05 AM Posted August 15, 2015 at 01:05 AM I was just listening to that. Along with Des mots qui sonnet, Petit papa Noel, WDMHBN, IOYCSMN, and the entire Sans attendre album. I think every song on One Heart is good except for “Reveal" and “Forget me not". I loath those two songs.I must say, right up till now, the "One Heart" album is just about my best album. I love "Reveal", but we all have our own opinions, so it's ok if some people don't like it, it's normal, everyone has different tastes. Sharon. 1 Quote
Popular Post incognito Posted August 15, 2015 at 01:07 AM Popular Post Posted August 15, 2015 at 01:07 AM I can't wait until you're all at the first show enjoying Celinegasms and I am here drunk posting with my rum cocktails. #lifechoices 12 Quote
scielle Posted August 15, 2015 at 01:10 AM Posted August 15, 2015 at 01:10 AM Unlikely, but I'm hoping The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face is included. One of the most beautiful English language tunes Celine has ever recorded and her rendition of it is just stunning. 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted August 15, 2015 at 01:18 AM Posted August 15, 2015 at 01:18 AM Ive got plenty of tissue 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 15, 2015 at 02:11 AM Posted August 15, 2015 at 02:11 AM I can't wait until you're all at the first show enjoying Celinegasms and I am here drunk posting with my rum cocktails. #lifechoicesGuilt trip....... Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Popular Post celine4evauk Posted August 15, 2015 at 07:55 AM Popular Post Posted August 15, 2015 at 07:55 AM Tbh I just want to see her back on stage. Couldn't give a s*** what she sings. She could just stand there! It's been a long time 😢😆 8 Quote
smash Posted August 15, 2015 at 08:09 AM Posted August 15, 2015 at 08:09 AM Ive got plenty of tissueI would have to have a couple of boxes of tissues....... Sharon. Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 15, 2015 at 10:16 AM Posted August 15, 2015 at 10:16 AM Still surprised nothing has happened yet! kev x 1 Quote
Shaun Posted August 15, 2015 at 10:33 AM Posted August 15, 2015 at 10:33 AM Rod Stewart finishes his latest run of shows tomorrow so i'm sure after that Caesar's Palace and The Colosseum will turn their attention to promoting Celine. Posters and banners will appear and the Caesar's Palace marquee will change to a picture of Celine. 6 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
remykyes Posted August 15, 2015 at 11:43 AM Posted August 15, 2015 at 11:43 AM (edited) Rod Stewart finishes his latest run of shows tomorrow so i'm sure after that Caesar's Palace and The Colosseum will turn their attention to promoting Celine. Posters and banners will appear and the Caesar's Palace marquee will change to a picture of Celine. I CAN'T WAIT! 🎉 2 weeks till I get to see Celine again after 7 long years! Edited August 15, 2015 at 11:43 AM by remykyes 5 Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
CelineDionFreak Posted August 15, 2015 at 12:26 PM Posted August 15, 2015 at 12:26 PM (edited) I can't wait until you're all at the first show enjoying Celinegasms and I am here drunk posting with my rum cocktails. #lifechoicesErmmmm... Good luck with that! LOL! (Jk) have fun in Key West! Don't forget to bring me back one of those little keychains Edited August 15, 2015 at 12:26 PM by CelineDionFreak 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
stevo Posted August 15, 2015 at 01:03 PM Posted August 15, 2015 at 01:03 PM I would literally donate all my organs and become dependant on medical equipment to be kept alive if she performed If That's What It Takes...looooooove that song so much I cry every time 6 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted August 15, 2015 at 01:28 PM Posted August 15, 2015 at 01:28 PM I hope that "You and I" is the Stevie Wonder song, I think hers would be a disaster to sing live--- see: Shadow of Love(indeed) 1 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
nuts2you Posted August 15, 2015 at 02:14 PM Posted August 15, 2015 at 02:14 PM I would like If she add 10 days to the set list and be happy, to replace RDMH. 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 15, 2015 at 02:49 PM Posted August 15, 2015 at 02:49 PM I don't see anything wrong with her "You and I" I love that song and "Shadow of Love" 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Peter12345 Posted August 15, 2015 at 02:57 PM Posted August 15, 2015 at 02:57 PM I've waited to hear, "You and I" live since I first heard it. I think, if the video on Youtube is the only performance, Celine has sung the song live once, back in 2004. (The one with the off-key flight attendants!) It's okay, that's why they are flight attendants, and Celine is a singer. If she does, You and I, (which I am praying she will) I can imagine the orchestra switching it up a bit, but the band and sound engineers would keep in that futuristic tone that the original recording had. The morning of August 28th, I hope there are bootleg recordings!! 5 Quote "Celine": The Colosseum: August 7, 2011Celine Dion: Courage World Tour -- Milwaukee, WI -- November 3, 2019
incognito Posted August 15, 2015 at 04:49 PM Posted August 15, 2015 at 04:49 PM Ermmmm... Good luck with that! LOL! (Jk) have fun in Key West! Don't forget to bring me back one of those little keychains If she sings "Think Twice" in the new show then I am gonna worry for my liver. 6 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 15, 2015 at 04:55 PM Posted August 15, 2015 at 04:55 PM If she sings "Think Twice" in the new show then I am gonna worry for my liver. 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.