Jump to content

Loved Me Back To Life - Worldwide Charts/Sales Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Poland #11 hmmm could be better!

 

It's shipped GOLD there already (10,000) so be interesting to see whether it climbs next week.

Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?

Posted

It's shipped GOLD there already (10,000) so be interesting to see whether it climbs next week.

 

It's very interesting. I thought it would be higher because of that...

 

The other thing is that there is no promotion at all, we have no single, Celine won't make any appearance so unless they play It's Incredible or another song soon it'll die out.

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted

 

 

It's shipped GOLD there already (10,000) so be interesting to see whether it climbs next week.

 

I bought the deluxe version from Amazon UK and its made in Poland!

 

Maybe they're exporting the surplus!

  • Like 1
Posted

I bought the deluxe version from Amazon UK and its made in Poland!

 

Maybe they're exporting the surplus!

 

 

:roll2: no way!

  • Like 1
hqdefault.jpg

Posted
Glad she is holding in the UK. Just seen the express review and they give it 5 out of 5, that might help a little.
  • Like 5
Posted (edited)

Amazon Canada

http://s24.postimg.org/5xukobnat/Amazon_Canada.png

Edited by khader
  • Like 1
Posted
I guess I just don't like much "mainstream" music because I don't understand how a 41 year old angry rapper is so popular, and mediocre vocalist have so much hype? Different strokes for different folks. Zut Alors!
  • Like 4

I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!!

 

 

http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg

Posted
In the Netherlands the album takes a big drop from #1 to #10. Very disappointing second week. I hope the other countries do have better second weeks.
Posted

Still, those peaks in Belgium are a big improve over TAKING CHANCES!

 

Can't wait for Mediatraffic today!

Posted
In a perfect world we will get a CBS Christmas special, but I'm not getting my hopes up. At this point "Incredible" and Neyo are the only thing to increase sales in the US *Le sigh
  • Like 1

I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!!

 

 

http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg

Posted

BTW, we know for a fact that at least 750,000 copies of this album have already been shipped worldwide!

 

France: 100,000

Canada: 240,000

USA: 260,000

UK: 100,000 (possibly)

Poland: 10,000

Brazil: 15,000

Posted (edited)
Yay we are getting a CBS special after all!!! Neyo will be there so Incredible! US sales will soar! Your gonna hear me SOAR this is INCREDIBLE! Edited by davidjag79
  • Like 5

I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!!

 

 

http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg

Posted

US PROMO : Celine Dion to host CBS' annual adoption special

Woohoo! Just the other day I was thinking how cool it would be to have a Celine Christmas special and this will do just fine!

But it would be nice to see how Celine celebrates Christmas. They should do a program called "Christmas with Celine" :-D

Posted

Woohoo! Just the other day I was thinking how cool it would be to have a Celine Christmas special and this will do just fine!

But it would be nice to see how Celine celebrates Christmas. They should do a program called "Christmas with Celine" :-D

I bet her Christmas album will go up the charts after the show but not LMBTL... I hope that's NOT the case!!

  • Like 1
Posted

 

I bet her Christmas album will go up the charts after the show but not LMBTL... I hope that's NOT the case!!

 

Neyo will attend there better be a duet!

Posted

 

 

I bought the deluxe version from Amazon UK and its made in Poland!

 

Maybe they're exporting the surplus!

 

Actually now that you mention it my deluxe copy from amazon uk was made in Poland too. As was the standard version I got from Asda.

  • Like 1
Posted
Great she is nb.2! With UK it could be better, but as SA debuted with 208.000 it´s not that great but good.
http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Posted

Celine debuts at number 2 on Mediatraffic's World Chart with 253,000 units sold!! :clap:

 

post-2841-0-41125900-1384543458_thumb.png

Great! Especially considering that this number does not include sales from the UK.

  • Like 2
normal_one-heart-7.jpg

Posted
Uk iTunes #19 for single, Sad, sad, sad!
  • Like 1
Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted

Celine debuts at number 2 on Mediatraffic's World Chart with 253,000 units sold!! :clap:

 

post-2841-0-41125900-1384543458_thumb.png

 

 

eminems number 1 with 1.2 million sold. but 700k of those were sold Only IN THE UNITED STATES! Which is why people need to stop worrying! Dions' album will outsells enimens, not right away but in time. SA. has should 1.5 million so far and I'm sure that Celine's album will show longevity=! we will be okay LOL

  • Like 1
Posted

According to mediatraffic.de Celine Dion #LovedMeBackToLife debuts at #2 in the world with estimated sales of 253.000 copies!

 

 

1452399_715926065103939_606223318_n.jpg Like

 

Great news! I knew it! As for the number, It's not bad especially since countries like UK or Japan weren't included. I'm surprised that Avril didn't do that bad after all!!

  • Like 1
Posted
Uk iTunes #18 for single!! Com'on Celine! Higher, higher!!
Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted

Uk iTunes #18 for single!! Com'on Celine! Higher, higher!!

 

Seems like it needs one more push.... One more performance of the song on a big platform. Hopefully, regardless, it will keep climbing.

  • Like 1
Posted
I think it's enough to make her peak inside the top 15... I think... (UK singles)
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...