Ukrfan Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:46 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:46 PM I freaking love this song You're noboooody till somebody loves you... :wub: Quote
LuisMa Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:47 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:47 PM In a bit, this will go higher than her last Top 30 hit... more than 10 years ago! 1 Quote
Shaun Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:48 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:48 PM There are some massive drops going on in the chart this week. Britney Spears down 30 to 38, James Arthur down 20 to 30. All the more room for Celine higher up the chart. :-D 2 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
LuisMa Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:49 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:49 PM (edited) There are some massive drops going on in the chart this week. Britney Spears down 30 to 38, James Arthur down 20 to 30. All the more room for Celine higher up the chart. :-D YES! Katy B is also dropping a lot. But I love the song. OMG so One Heart's position is next! Edited November 17, 2013 at 04:50 PM by LuisMa 1 Quote
mairtin Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:50 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:50 PM Let's see if LMBTL can beat First time ever I saw you face UK #19, I'm alive #17 and misled #15. This brings me back to my school days! 3 Quote
mike_z Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:50 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:50 PM Celine was a steady seller the whole week, unlike most of the other songs that peaked inside the top 10. Could we be looking at a top 10 hit? #ImDreaming Quote
LuisMa Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:51 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:51 PM What does Celine say??? I I I I I I I want a Top 20 smash!!!!! 2 Quote
Ukrfan Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:52 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:52 PM (edited) This song which is on is the most stupid song ever.And I always thought he's saying "what does the f*ck say", not fox Edited November 17, 2013 at 04:53 PM by Ukrfan Quote
LuisMa Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:54 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:54 PM This song which is on is the most stupid song ever. And I always though he's saying "what does the f*ck say", not fox We'll have to send The Fox after Jameela if she doesn't play the song, or Burn down the studio. 1 Quote
Shaun Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:54 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:54 PM http://m.memegen.com/nbf20e.jpg 4 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Magicalmark2013 Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:55 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:55 PM Im listening too... as long as it gets top 20 im happy... Lets face it the whole point of releasing a single is to support and promote the album which Celine has completely smashed in the UK... It's all gravy!! xx Quote
LuisMa Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:56 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:56 PM (edited) Let me tell you that I'm super nervous. I love it when you find out something like this, as a surprise. And I haven't smoked in a week, so the anxiety is creeping up on me!! Edited November 17, 2013 at 04:56 PM by LuisMa 2 Quote
mairtin Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:58 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:58 PM Come #19,18,17,16,15, I'm going to be a mess!! Quote
mike_z Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:59 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:59 PM Officially top 25!!! God, I need a xanax!!!! I wonder what she has to say about the song! Maybe suggest it could be the new theme song for "The Walking Dead" 1 Quote
marc-02 Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:59 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:59 PM (edited) LMBTL has now officially gone past One Heart and IDAN (#27)!!! Next hurdle is going past TFTEISYF (#19) and I'm Alive (#17) Edited November 17, 2013 at 05:01 PM by marc-02 1 Quote
Shaun Posted November 17, 2013 at 05:02 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 05:02 PM Charts higher than Cher's "I Hope You Find It" and Cher promoted really hard in the UK! 2 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Magicalmark2013 Posted November 17, 2013 at 05:02 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 05:02 PM Is it now officially her biggest hit in the last ten years... since 2003? 1 Quote
mike_z Posted November 17, 2013 at 05:02 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 05:02 PM It has also beaten Cher's "I Hope You Find It" (#25) Anyone else checking on twitter to read all the reactions from the BBC1 listeners? 1 Quote
mike_z Posted November 17, 2013 at 05:06 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 05:06 PM Charts higher than Cher's "I Hope You Find It" and Cher promoted really hard in the UK! LOL same time!! Celine only performed it once in the UK!!! Imagine if she had stayed for a few days more! 1 Quote
boyblackuk Posted November 17, 2013 at 05:06 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 05:06 PM I've not listened for tears but they used to announce the top 10 albums in between Quote
mike_z Posted November 17, 2013 at 05:07 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 05:07 PM Before the official announcement, the song it standing at #29 on iTunes UK. Album at #17 Quote
LuisMa Posted November 17, 2013 at 05:07 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 05:07 PM Officially top 25!!! God, I need a xanax!!!! I wonder what she has to say about the song! Maybe suggest it could be the new theme song for "The Walking Dead" Remember to drink chamomile tea with your versatile bottle, Mike dear!!! We're almost there!!!! 2 Quote
marc-02 Posted November 17, 2013 at 05:13 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 05:13 PM How many of you here are also wishing everytime the dj finishes speaking that you won't hear the "ah ah ays" just yet?! 1 Quote
LuisMa Posted November 17, 2013 at 05:15 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 05:15 PM How many of you here are also wishing everytime the dj finishes speaking that you won't hear the "ah ah ays" just yet?! Haha Yes, every time a song starts I sigh in relief she's charting a bit higher. 1 Quote
mairtin Posted November 17, 2013 at 05:17 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 05:17 PM Welcome back to the UK top 20 Céline!!! 3 Quote
Magicalmark2013 Posted November 17, 2013 at 05:18 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 05:18 PM We have a top-twenty hit in the UK!! Yay xx 2 Quote
mike_z Posted November 17, 2013 at 05:18 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 05:18 PM WOW, top 20!!! I'm so happy the wiki article will tell a totally different story now! 1 Quote
LuisMa Posted November 17, 2013 at 05:19 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 05:19 PM Yay!!! Our Celine scores her 21st Top 20 UK Single now!!!!! 3 Quote
marc-02 Posted November 17, 2013 at 05:19 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 05:19 PM It's officially a top 20 hit in the UK! Woohoo! Quote
deccan Posted November 17, 2013 at 05:20 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 05:20 PM (edited) I havn't heard UK chart for really long time,but I have to say UK chart has much more taste than the US one as the chart going! Edited November 17, 2013 at 05:20 PM by deccan 3 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.