Jump to content

Loved Me Back To Life - Worldwide Charts/Sales Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

I thought this was her second week, climbing from 75...

 

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/443/23c8.png

  • Like 2
Posted

I hope celinedion.com will post this chart news in their news section.

I noticed Jamelia said "yes really" after naming Celine. Its hard for the average listener to believe LMBTL is a Celine song, its just so modern and not what people expect from the queen of ballads. Yet people really love the song.

  • Like 1
Posted
iTunes UK; #29... I hope it goes higher now!!
Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted

Official Charts Company Twitter:

 

Queen Celine is back! @CelineDion sneaks in with her highest charting UK single in over a decade! #LovedMeBackToLife up 61 to No14

 

Screenshot of the above: :flowers:

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/ShaunBrown129/chartofficial_zps24cdd893.jpg

  • Like 3

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted
Yayyyyyyy well done LMBTL!!! Now I want the album at #2!!!
Posted

Screenshot of the above: :flowers:

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/ShaunBrown129/chartofficial_zps24cdd893.jpg

 

Haha thanks, I was trying to be clever and embed the tweet into my post but it totally failed! :giggle:

  • Like 1
Posted

Great great news in the uk! So happy! Glade I came home from work to this :D

 

Well done uk fans!

 

Kev x

Posted

 

 

Haha thanks, I was trying to be clever and embed the tweet into my post but it totally failed! :giggle:

 

You also need to take your versatile chamomile tea, Tim dear, as I see your hands are super shaking with the excitement!!!

  • Like 1
Posted

I thought this was her second week, climbing from 75...

 

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/443/23c8.png

 

She was #110-ish back in september!! something like that!

  • Like 1
Posted
On BBC's website where u see the "just played" part, Katy Perry is featured twice by mistake instead of Celine!!! :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
Posted
Now I have officially forgiven Radio 1 for not playing TC in 2007, although the Roar snafu made me go close to having a stroke. :giggle:
  • Like 2
Posted

Does that mean us uk fans can now request it with it having more chance of being played?

 

Kev x

Posted (edited)

The only reason Robbie Williams beat Celine on the chart is because he kept his promo going with an appearance on children in need.

 

Some more promo after x-factor and we could have had a top 10 hit.

 

Still very happy with #14

Edited by Stuart2007
  • Like 1
Posted
I'm not sure how UK radio can ignore the song now being just outside top 10. If radio picks up on it, it could be just the beginning!!!
  • Like 1
Posted

Loved Me Back To Life was also played today on the Big Top 40 chart show which airs as an "alternative chart" across commercial radio stations in the UK. That chart is made up of sales and radio airplay and the sales window for that chart doesn't close until the Top 10 starts to air at 6pm on a Sunday.

 

Anyway, the single made #17 in that chart and was played to millions of local commercial radio listeners in the UK.

 

http://www.bigtop40.com/chart/

  • Like 6

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted

lots of comments on twitter!!! it was good she messed up with Katy that will bring in some more comments!!!

 

Lol! I may join Twiter again, how would I make a comment about the song?

'Love Doesn't Ask Why, it speaks from the heart.....'
Posted (edited)

can it get higher than 14?

 

It's not high on the iTunes chart now, dear, but if people continue buying, it could rebound.

 

Albums now!!!!!

Edited by LuisMa
Posted (edited)

Official UK Albums Chart:

 

Loved Me Back To Life #3

Edited by Shaun
  • Like 6

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted
Album number 3 then??!!
  • Like 1
Posted
Highest album chart placing since A New Day Has Come. What a fanstatic day to be a UK fan of Céline. WELL DONE UK!!!!
  • Like 4
Posted
I was hoping for #2, but #3 is also great :)
  • Like 2
Chaque jour sans toi, sans rien de toi, c'est contre nature

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...