mike_z Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:09 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:09 PM If she gets a top 20 in the UK they will play her video on music channels and play her song during the chart on radio 1, so could possibly climb next week WOW! And that video would be the Live in Quebec one??? a few minutes until it starts? where can I watch it??? Quote
LuisMa Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:10 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:10 PM I hope the face won't get to me this time as it did when I heard the miserable bit they played in 07 for Taking Chances. Quote
dlh1 Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:11 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:11 PM WOW! And that video would be the Live in Quebec one??? a few minutes until it starts? where can I watch it??? Yes it will be live in Quebec. www.bbc.co.uk/radio1 then click listen live Quote
Shaun Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:12 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:12 PM Not sure if this will work outside of the UK but you can listen to the show here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_one Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
LuisMa Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:13 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:13 PM Not sure if this will work outside of the UK but you can listen to the show here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_one It does. I've used it for years now. Thanks! Quote
mike_z Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:13 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:13 PM I hope the face won't get to me this time as it did when I heard the miserable bit they played in 07 for Taking Chances. at least this time it won't be a #40! This is the clue moment I've been waiting for the past week! Listening to it here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/ it says "TOP 10 countdown". I thought it was the top 40... we'll see i'm histerical LOL 1 Quote
mike_z Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:14 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:14 PM Yes it will be live in Quebec. www.bbc.co.uk/radio1 then click listen live But what I don't get it WHERE will they show the video. Is there a TV show on BBC1? When does it air? Quote
LuisMa Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:14 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:14 PM (edited) it says "TOP 10 countdown". I thought it was the top 40... we'll see i'm histerical LOL Don't be, dear. Shake it with "Give It 2 U" in the meantime. Edited November 17, 2013 at 04:15 PM by LuisMa 1 Quote
Shaun Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:15 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:15 PM There is a live video stream from 6pm ONLY for the Top 10 singles. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Ukrfan Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:16 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:16 PM They're playing Give it 2 U which is n.38 on this week's chart. So Celine might be played too? Quote
mike_z Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:17 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:17 PM There is a live video stream from 6pm ONLY for the Top 10 singles. I see.. hmmm too bad she won't make it to the TOP 10.. but I hope she does make it to the TOP 15!It will definitely give her more exposure. I hope it makes the BBC1 playlist next week! Gosh it lasts 3 hours! I hope I get to listen to LMBTL!! Quote
dlh1 Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:18 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:18 PM They play the official charts on all the music channels on tv throughout the week. So video will be shown then. 2 Quote
LuisMa Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:18 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:18 PM Jameela, you better work work and give us the complete Celine song!!!! 2 Quote
mike_z Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:19 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:19 PM Celine u better work work!! come back to the UK this week and smash that single!!! 1 Quote
deccan Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:19 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:19 PM work what now? Quote
Shaun Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:19 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:19 PM I see.. hmmm too bad she won't make it to the TOP 10.. but I hope she does make it to the TOP 15!It will definitely give her more exposure. I hope it makes the BBC1 playlist next week! Gosh it lasts 3 hours! I hope I get to listen to LMBTL!! Sadly there's more chance of hell freezing over than that happening. 1 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
LuisMa Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:19 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:19 PM I'm also hoping they have a prerecorded message or short interview with Celine before they introduce the song! Quote
Ukrfan Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:21 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:21 PM Work *CENSORED* by Britney is down 30 spots in its second week! Omg Celine needs to keep on promoting LMBTL in the UK or it'll happen to her too... 1 Quote
mike_z Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:22 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:22 PM Sadly there's more chance of hell freezing over than that happening. So will this be the FIRST time the song is played on BBC1, right?? Celine rocked the charts this time and the song it really cool, they need to play it more often! It's not Cher's "I hope you find it"! Quote
LuisMa Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:23 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:23 PM (edited) London to Taiwan, Celine is charting today high up the charts!!!! Uno, dos, tres, cuatro... what number will she be? **************** If Celine's song had charted lower that that one by Conor Maynard, I'd really would have gone "R U crazy?" Edited November 17, 2013 at 04:29 PM by LuisMa 1 Quote
Ukrfan Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:30 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:30 PM I turned it off. Tell me when Jieber is over. Quote
mike_z Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:30 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:30 PM London to Taiwan, Celine is charting today high up the charts!!!! Uno, dos, tres, cuatro... what number will she be? **************** If Celine's song had charted lower that that one by Conor Maynard, I'd really would have gone "R U crazy?" I'll go for #16 so she can beat "I'm Alive" Quote
deccan Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:34 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:34 PM I turned it off. Tell me when Jieber is over.over 1 Quote
mike_z Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:36 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:36 PM Don't u guys get nervous when Jameela talks afraid she will mention Celine too early in the countdown? 1 Quote
LuisMa Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:37 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:37 PM So, so far this is her 23rd highest ranked song in the UK, position that will change as the numbers progress. 2 Quote
mike_z Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:39 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:39 PM So, so far this is her 23rd highest ranked song in the UK, position that will change as the numbers progress. This is so exciting Luisma!!!flashbacks of 2002!!!! I wonder, they're playing the entire songs now, how could they just play 20 seconds of the TOP 20 singles? 3 Quote
mairtin Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:42 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:42 PM I'm so thinking #16. Into the top 30 now yikes!!! 2 Quote
mike_z Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:43 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:43 PM yep! it's officially a TOP 30 single! TC is far behind now!!! 1 Quote
Ukrfan Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:44 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:44 PM (edited) I wonder, they're playing the entire songs now, how could they just play 20 seconds of the TOP 20 singles?They probably think "Top20" are already selling well, so let's give a change to the loosers less fortune. Edited November 17, 2013 at 04:45 PM by Ukrfan Quote
marc-02 Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:45 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:45 PM (edited) 40 to 31 is thru... Now playing #30 - James Arthur... "Nobody Loves You..." This is so nerve racking! Edited November 17, 2013 at 04:46 PM by marc-02 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.