mike_z Posted November 17, 2013 at 03:54 AM Posted November 17, 2013 at 03:54 AM Countdown for the UK! (crossing fingers) Quote
khader Posted November 17, 2013 at 05:36 AM Posted November 17, 2013 at 05:36 AM (edited) #12 iTunes UK Albums Chart #23 iTunes UK Songs Chart Edited November 17, 2013 at 05:40 AM by khader Quote
khader Posted November 17, 2013 at 06:04 AM Posted November 17, 2013 at 06:04 AM (edited) #3 iTunes France Albums Chart #15 iTunes France Songs Chart #3 Amazon France Edited November 17, 2013 at 06:06 AM by khader 2 Quote
khader Posted November 17, 2013 at 06:11 AM Posted November 17, 2013 at 06:11 AM (edited) #6 iTunes Canada Albums Chart#39 iTunes Canada Songs Chart #2 Amazon Canada Edited November 17, 2013 at 06:11 AM by khader 1 Quote
LuisMa Posted November 17, 2013 at 08:37 AM Posted November 17, 2013 at 08:37 AM Not to be shady, but I wonder what those who said she was done or finished have to comment now that she debuted at number 2 in the world not only with respectable numbers but without key markets to be added to the mix next week. 5 Quote
joka123 Posted November 17, 2013 at 08:52 AM Posted November 17, 2013 at 08:52 AM it's not that bad actually Quote
Popular Post khader Posted November 17, 2013 at 09:24 AM Popular Post Posted November 17, 2013 at 09:24 AM (edited) Chart News: Loved Me Back To Life Is Platinum In France! Edited November 17, 2013 at 09:24 AM by khader 9 Quote
Popular Post Robrules3 Posted November 17, 2013 at 09:49 AM Popular Post Posted November 17, 2013 at 09:49 AM I’m New here!Hello, Im a 13 year old boy and I love Celine Dions music.Im from Australia, and I can tell you that theres been 0 promotion for her new album.I did however pre order it when I saw the teaser for Loved me back to Life on Youtube.I’ve been reading every single comment on this thread since beginning, but just never made an account.SO HERE I AM!! 9 Quote
yoyoma Posted November 17, 2013 at 09:59 AM Posted November 17, 2013 at 09:59 AM I’m New here!Hello, Im a 13 year old boy and I love Celine Dions music.Im from Australia, and I can tell you that theres been 0 promotion for her new album.I did however pre order it when I saw the teaser for Loved me back to Life on Youtube.I’ve been reading every single comment on this thread since beginning, but just never made an account.SO HERE I AM!! Welcome ! 2 Quote "Take the time to make the time to make each moment count" - Unfinished Songshttps://youtu.be/sh8iyY-X3UQ
wjd Posted November 17, 2013 at 10:15 AM Posted November 17, 2013 at 10:15 AM http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h66/mos-def/LovedMeBacktoLifedimensio_zps68ce1e63.png ██████ CHART DATA ██████ North American Billboard Charts The Billboard 200: 2-Internet Albums: 3-Top Current Albums: 2-Tastemakers: 22-Digital Albums: 5- Canadian Albums Chart: 1- European Albums Charts UK Albums Chart:Ireland Albums Chart: 3-French Albums Chart: 3-Netherlands Albums Chart: 1-10-Belgium Flanders Albums Chart: 5-2-Belgium Wallonia Albums Chart: 6-2-Italy Albums Chart: 11-Germany Albums Chart: 9-Austria Albums Chart: 4-Hungary Albums Chart: 4-Spain Albums Chart: 12-Finland Albums Chart: 16-Poland Albums Chart: 11-Norway Albums Chart: 7-Denmark Albums Chart: 11-Switzerland Albums Chart: 3-Portugal Albums Chart: 12-Sweden Albums Chart: 13- Croatia Albums Chart: 23- Africa Albums Charts South Africa Albums Chart: 17- Oceania Albums Charts Australian Albums Chart: 9-New Zealand Albums Chart: 10- Asian Albums Charts Israel Albums Chart: 5-South Korea's International Album Chart [standard Edition]: 8-South Korea's International Album Chart [Deluxe Edition]: 8- ██████ SALES DATA ██████ North America USA: 76,536Canada:* 105,727- *Album certified triple platinum [240,000] in Canada in week one Europe UK:France:* 30,597-Netherlands: 8,000 [est]-Belgium:Germany: 10,000 [est]-Austria:Italy:Spain:Poland: [initial shipment of 10,000 - GOLD]Swiitzerland: * Album certified platinum [100,000] in week one Oceania Australian:New Zealand: Asian Albums Charts Israel Albums Chart: 5- South America Brazil: [initial shipment of 15,000 - AA15000] 2 Quote Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?
boyblackuk Posted November 17, 2013 at 10:38 AM Posted November 17, 2013 at 10:38 AM The uk itunes chart is full of compilation albums so she still officially top 5 of artists. The large amount of compilation albums doing well is usual for this time of year Quote
Stuart2007 Posted November 17, 2013 at 11:08 AM Posted November 17, 2013 at 11:08 AM (edited) This chart shows many Celine songs doing well in France including. LMBTL #15At Seventeen #91 http://snkhan.co.uk/stuff/iTunes-m.php?chart=FR I'm Alive #28Parler a Mon Pere #52Pour Que Tu Maimes Encore #78 Edited November 17, 2013 at 11:20 AM by Stuart2007 1 Quote
superstar85ca Posted November 17, 2013 at 11:08 AM Posted November 17, 2013 at 11:08 AM I know this is off topic but her Christmas album, my God that must have sold a staggering amount of copies over the years. It seems like it's on the shelves every Christmas where so many other artist's Christmas albums have come and gone. Hers is definitely a classic 6 Quote
mike_z Posted November 17, 2013 at 11:19 AM Posted November 17, 2013 at 11:19 AM Gosh when will the official UK charts come out?? I'm running out of air here!!! Quote
Stuart2007 Posted November 17, 2013 at 11:23 AM Posted November 17, 2013 at 11:23 AM Gosh when will the official UK charts come out?? I'm running out of air here!!! uk top 40 from 4pm in the uk. So we still have while to wait 1 Quote
mike_z Posted November 17, 2013 at 11:51 AM Posted November 17, 2013 at 11:51 AM uk top 40 from 4pm in the uk. So we still have while to wait Gosh that's too long!!! How about the albums chart? I know its off topic, but "Sans Attendre" is #38 in Belgium and #45 in France. (iTunes) I think it will experience a big jump on the charts, over a year after its release! y'all go visit its topic!!! that monster is still alive! Quote
mike_z Posted November 17, 2013 at 11:53 AM Posted November 17, 2013 at 11:53 AM http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h66/mos-def/LovedMeBacktoLifedimensio_zps68ce1e63.png ██████ CHART DATA ██████ North American Billboard Charts The Billboard 200: 2-Internet Albums: 3-Top Current Albums: 2-Tastemakers: 22-Digital Albums: 5- Canadian Albums Chart: 1- European Albums Charts UK Albums Chart:Ireland Albums Chart: 3-French Albums Chart: 3-Netherlands Albums Chart: 1-10-Belgium Flanders Albums Chart: 5-2-Belgium Wallonia Albums Chart: 6-2-Italy Albums Chart: 11-Germany Albums Chart: 9-Austria Albums Chart: 4-Hungary Albums Chart: 4-Spain Albums Chart: 12-Finland Albums Chart: 16-Poland Albums Chart: 11-Norway Albums Chart: 7-Denmark Albums Chart: 11-Switzerland Albums Chart: 3-Portugal Albums Chart: 12-Sweden Albums Chart: 13-Croatia Albums Chart: 23- Africa Albums Charts South Africa Albums Chart: 17- Oceania Albums Charts Australian Albums Chart: 9-New Zealand Albums Chart: 10- Asian Albums Charts Israel Albums Chart: 5-South Korea's International Album Chart [standard Edition]: 8-South Korea's International Album Chart [Deluxe Edition]: 8- ██████ SALES DATA ██████ North America USA: 76,536Canada:* 105,727- *Album certified triple platinum [240,000] in Canada in week one Europe UK:France:* 30,597-Netherlands: 8,000 [est]-Belgium:Germany: 10,000 [est]-Austria:Italy:Spain:Poland: [initial shipment of 10,000 - GOLD]Swiitzerland: * Album certified platinum [100,000] in week one Oceania Australian:New Zealand: Asian Albums Charts Israel Albums Chart: 5- South America Brazil: [initial shipment of 15,000 - AA15000] Thanks again for your very tidy and complete update!!! Someone should add the platinum certification in France on this page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celine_dion_albums_discography Quote
Henri Posted November 17, 2013 at 11:55 AM Posted November 17, 2013 at 11:55 AM Finland Albums chart: 16 - 21 1 Quote
Moleque20 Posted November 17, 2013 at 11:57 AM Author Posted November 17, 2013 at 11:57 AM (edited) #25 iTunes UK (Single) Even if the single scors within top15, I am afraid that it will be out of top40 the next week, if the falling continues. Edited November 17, 2013 at 11:58 AM by Moleque20 1 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
mike_z Posted November 17, 2013 at 11:59 AM Posted November 17, 2013 at 11:59 AM LMBTL (song) might become a hit in South Africa. It's been hovering in the #20s on iTunes all week long! Anyone has access to that chart??? Quote
mike_z Posted November 17, 2013 at 12:00 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 12:00 PM #25 iTunes UK (Single) Even if the single scors within top15, I am afraid that it will be out of top40 the next week, if the falling continues. I don't really mind at this stage! of course it won't reach a new peak without further promotion! maybe if they announce it as a proper top 15 hit more radios will play it and the position will stabilize at least within the #20s! 1 Quote
Moleque20 Posted November 17, 2013 at 02:17 PM Author Posted November 17, 2013 at 02:17 PM #26 iTunes UK (Single) Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Shaun Posted November 17, 2013 at 02:42 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 02:42 PM I'm looking forward to listening the the Official UK charts for the first time in years today. Pretty sure the single will be Top 20. The album will be 2 or 3 for sure. 1 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
mairtin Posted November 17, 2013 at 02:50 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 02:50 PM Same here first time in years. If radio 1 doesn't play the song in full, I'm going to tweet hate messages at them. I'm guessing no 16. Hoping top 15. 1 Quote
Say What? Posted November 17, 2013 at 03:05 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 03:05 PM According to Radio 1's website Celine enters at #12http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chart/updatesingles 4 Quote
LuisMa Posted November 17, 2013 at 03:12 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 03:12 PM According to Radio 1's website Celine enters at #12http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chart/updatesingles That's the chart update from November 13th. Quote
mike_z Posted November 17, 2013 at 03:50 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 03:50 PM Has the top 40 already started? I'm getting nervous here! I also really hope they play the song! 1 Quote
Moleque20 Posted November 17, 2013 at 03:52 PM Author Posted November 17, 2013 at 03:52 PM A few minutes left... I bet # 16 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
dlh1 Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:05 PM Posted November 17, 2013 at 04:05 PM If she gets a top 20 in the UK they will play her video on music channels and play her song during the chart on radio 1, so could possibly climb next week 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.