mike_z Posted November 16, 2013 at 05:37 PM Posted November 16, 2013 at 05:37 PM TC:3.5 Million sales+shipments I guess he was talking about TC's global sales until the end of 2007! BTW guys am I the only one this excited about the fact that tomorrow it's gonna become official that Celine is having her most successful album and single in the UK since the ANDHC days!!! 5 Quote
Bruno Portugal Posted November 16, 2013 at 05:42 PM Posted November 16, 2013 at 05:42 PM We all know that INCREDIBLE is getting released at some point.And they said that there is further promotion planned to keep the album selling through the holidays. I'm really hoping that INCREDIBLE/NeYo will give the album the fire it needs in the US. The album deserves it. With a music video and lots of promotion, I hope! Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
uk28uk28 Posted November 16, 2013 at 05:56 PM Posted November 16, 2013 at 05:56 PM TC:3.5 Million sales+shipments Well I know, but I was talking about sales before Xmas. In the end of 2007, TC sold a little less than 2 million. The other million and a half came in 2008 with the tour. Quote
LukeD Posted November 16, 2013 at 06:05 PM Posted November 16, 2013 at 06:05 PM Well I know, but I was talking about sales before Xmas. In the end of 2007, TC sold a little less than 2 million. The other million and a half came in 2008 with the tour.3.1m were shipped by the end of 2007 according to IFPI. It says so in Wikipedia..! Quote
Moleque20 Posted November 16, 2013 at 06:19 PM Author Posted November 16, 2013 at 06:19 PM it is funny that there is a competition with the TC album! And everyone here wishes that LMBTL will perform better in the charts! Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Nmj Posted November 16, 2013 at 06:25 PM Posted November 16, 2013 at 06:25 PM it is funny that there is a competition with the TC album! And everyone here wishes that LMBTL will perform better in the charts! It should it's a better album but since TC came out in 2007 it's not too bad since the music industry is dying by the day in terms of physical sales. Quote
mike_z Posted November 16, 2013 at 06:28 PM Posted November 16, 2013 at 06:28 PM 3.1m were shipped by the end of 2007 according to IFPI. It says so in Wikipedia..! Shipped, not sold!!! LMBTL has shipped over 750k but sold around 320k so far!! 2 Quote
Katie Posted November 16, 2013 at 06:31 PM Posted November 16, 2013 at 06:31 PM it is funny that there is a competition with the TC album! And everyone here wishes that LMBTL will perform better in the charts! It's just a. matter of fact that if she does the same figures, it means that LMBTL, is definitely not underperforming. Quote
Moleque20 Posted November 16, 2013 at 06:46 PM Author Posted November 16, 2013 at 06:46 PM Personally, I wish that LMBTL has better success that TC. It deserves it, it is much better! 3 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
khader Posted November 16, 2013 at 06:50 PM Posted November 16, 2013 at 06:50 PM (edited) #8 iTunes UK Albums Chart #22 iTunes UK Songs Chart Edited November 16, 2013 at 06:50 PM by khader 1 Quote
amelie Posted November 16, 2013 at 06:54 PM Posted November 16, 2013 at 06:54 PM Personally, I wish that LMBTL has better success that TC. It deserves it, it is much better! its better than most of her albums imo, up there with TCOML and FIY for me 4 Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted November 16, 2013 at 07:24 PM Posted November 16, 2013 at 07:24 PM (edited) Personally, I wish that LMBTL has better success that TC. It deserves it, it is much better!I personally think that TC is a great album... and ''Sans Attendre'' her worst album ever lol. Edited November 16, 2013 at 07:27 PM by GoldenLeaf 2 Quote
MistaChanel Posted November 16, 2013 at 08:09 PM Posted November 16, 2013 at 08:09 PM I personally think that TC is a great album... and ''Sans Attendre'' her worst album ever lol. I love Taking Chances, too. But I also love Sans Attendre... I think that these two albums showed different sides of Céline and made her interesting to other people than the standard fans... 1 Quote RIVER DEEP, MOUNTAIN HIGH - OH HOW I LOVE YOU BABY!
uk28uk28 Posted November 16, 2013 at 09:48 PM Posted November 16, 2013 at 09:48 PM It's almost 11pm in France. 28. Loved Me Back to Life67. Parler à mon père111. Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore148. Vole166. My Heart Will Go On171. I'm Alive172. All By Myself192. S'il suffisait d'aimer223. Sous le vent234. On ne change pas238. The Power of Love247. Je Sais Pas260. Parler à mon père278. All By Myself339. D'amour Ou D'amitié 2 Quote
Xpresso Posted November 17, 2013 at 12:13 AM Posted November 17, 2013 at 12:13 AM I'm so ticked off with the media in English Canada. They haven't even reported that Céline debuts at #1 in Canada - which is a record with sales of 106,000 units - and the biggest debut since 2008. Obviously, if she had flopped we would have tons of articles about it!!! Quote
garçon Posted November 17, 2013 at 12:15 AM Posted November 17, 2013 at 12:15 AM LMBTL now at 15 in France in livepopbar 2 Quote
québecflower Posted November 17, 2013 at 12:22 AM Posted November 17, 2013 at 12:22 AM (edited) I'm so ticked off with the media in English Canada. They haven't even reported that Céline debuts at #1 in Canada - which is a record with sales of 106,000 units - and the biggest debut since 2008. Obviously, if she had flopped we would have tons of articles about it!!! you think? they are waiting for it ....... Edited November 17, 2013 at 12:22 AM by québecflower 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
garçon Posted November 17, 2013 at 12:38 AM Posted November 17, 2013 at 12:38 AM does anyone know if they showed the LMBTL video at the TMC special yesterday/friday night? Quote
Allysadreams Posted November 17, 2013 at 01:07 AM Posted November 17, 2013 at 01:07 AM I personally think that TC is a great album... and ''Sans Attendre'' her worst album ever lol. It's strange, I always loved Celine's French albums then 'sans Attendre' came along, I listened to it one then decided I only liked about four songs on it but it listened to it again today and it's actually a pretty good album, not her best French album but not her worst, I think it's a grower and it's very French 2 Quote 'Love Doesn't Ask Why, it speaks from the heart.....'
peanut91 Posted November 17, 2013 at 02:09 AM Posted November 17, 2013 at 02:09 AM Taking chances was my favorite. I loved cant fight the feelin its really an underrated song. 4 Quote
APAD Posted November 17, 2013 at 02:55 AM Posted November 17, 2013 at 02:55 AM Debuted at number 9 on Australia's ARIA Charts. Not spectacular, but still better than Taking Chances, which never got pass number 12 here. 2 Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted November 17, 2013 at 02:58 AM Posted November 17, 2013 at 02:58 AM Taking chances was my favorite. I loved cant fight the feelin its really an underrated song.I soo agree with you on this one. Very underrated and rock-ish! 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
mike_z Posted November 17, 2013 at 03:14 AM Posted November 17, 2013 at 03:14 AM I soo agree with you on this one. Very underrated and rock-ish! Yeah, definitely one of the standouts of the album. I had it on repeat for over a year! 1 Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted November 17, 2013 at 03:22 AM Posted November 17, 2013 at 03:22 AM Yeah, definitely one of the standouts of the album. I had it on repeat for over a year!Dang! It's that good.! Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
Nmj Posted November 17, 2013 at 03:24 AM Posted November 17, 2013 at 03:24 AM I soo agree with you on this one. Very underrated and rock-ish! Yeah, definitely one of the standouts of the album. I had it on repeat for over a year! I agree CANT FIGHT THE FEELIN' and FADE AWAY are my favorites off the album. 1 Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted November 17, 2013 at 03:31 AM Posted November 17, 2013 at 03:31 AM I agree CANT FIGHT THE FEELIN' and FADE AWAY are my favorites off the album.Wait a min. You mean to tell me you like some songs off TC. I thought you didn't like my album. Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
Nmj Posted November 17, 2013 at 03:34 AM Posted November 17, 2013 at 03:34 AM Wait a min. You mean to tell me you like some songs off TC. I thought you didn't like my album. Haha of course I like some songs off the album, overall it's not my favoriteAlbum LOL!! Also like skis of LA, taking chances,and a world to believe in. Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted November 17, 2013 at 03:42 AM Posted November 17, 2013 at 03:42 AM Haha of course I like some songs off the album, overall it's not my favoriteAlbum LOL!! Also like skis of LA, taking chances,and a world to believe in.Even though its not your favorite you like some really great songs! I love Skies of L.A. 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
mike_z Posted November 17, 2013 at 03:44 AM Posted November 17, 2013 at 03:44 AM I like TC, Alone, CFTF, Surprise Surprise, Skies Of LA... none of them as much as I love some songs of LMBTL... and then the rest are good but average. Taking Chances is in a way more monotonous. LMBTL has more color, more nuances, more ups and more downs! 2 Quote
gafsa Posted November 17, 2013 at 03:52 AM Posted November 17, 2013 at 03:52 AM So how's the chart so far ? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.