Jump to content

Loved Me Back To Life - Worldwide Charts/Sales Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted
So, so, SO happy this song is getting (some of) the attention is deserves! Great for Sia! GREAT for Celine! I hope the momentum continues in the UK, US, and everywhere!
  • Like 2
Posted
Maybe Ed Sheeran is seeing the fire of Celine lighting up the charts this week! :D
Posted (edited)
I'm really loving this hobbit song... first time i heard this. It's beautiful. Edited by marc-02
  • Like 1
Posted
So, Canada is well-represented on this week's Top 20, with Drake now and Celine hopefully much higher.
  • Like 2
Posted

Sia will be happy!!! ;)

 

This song is ALIVE!! Watch out, "I'm Alive"!!!!

Posted (edited)
At least #19 and could tie TFTEISYF! Edited by marc-02
  • Like 1
Posted
So can I ask what number LMBTL single is and album in the charts please
'Love Doesn't Ask Why, it speaks from the heart.....'
Posted (edited)
Ok, so now it's officially passing "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face"!!!! :D Edited by LuisMa
  • Like 1
Posted

At least #19 and could tie TFTEISYF!

 

Goodbye TFTEISYF! ;)

Posted
So LMBTL is now at least as successful as TFTEISYF, let's hope it goes even higher!!!
Posted

So can I ask what number LMBTL single is and album in the charts please

 

Countdown is still ongoing as we speak... they are now playing #20 and LMBTL hasnt been played yet! :-)

  • Like 1
Posted

I'm really loving this hobbit song... first time i heard this. It's beautiful.

It sounded like "Impossible" by James Arthur to me...

Posted (edited)
Now officially went past TFTEISYF!!!... Watch out, I'm Alive... LMBTL is coming for you next! Edited by marc-02
Posted
http://i.imgur.com/Ej8Oyf8.gif
  • Like 2
Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted

Yeah, you were loved back to life honey!!

 

http://wiwibloggs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Celine-Dion-X-Factor-UK.jpg

  • Like 2
Posted
Omg, you guys are making me anxious :)
  • Like 1
Chaque jour sans toi, sans rien de toi, c'est contre nature
Posted

I'm happy that her position will also be close to my actual age.

 

:laugh:

 

OMG not at 18!!! :clap:

  • Like 1
Posted
Loved Me Back To Life will at least match I'm Alive!!!!!
  • Like 3

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted (edited)
And now lmbtl could be tied with Im Alive!!! Edited by marc-02
Posted

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Bigger than I'm Alive!!! :spaz:

  • Like 1
Posted
Oh my god beaten i'm alive. Can it beat or match That's the way it is #12?
  • Like 1
Posted
It's official!! Celine's highest charting single in the UK since ANDHC (2002)!!!
  • Like 1
Posted
Ooooh I need Valium! I am going to say it'll be number 13 😊
'Love Doesn't Ask Why, it speaks from the heart.....'
Posted

Eat, sleep, rave, Celine!

 

Eat, sleep, rave, Celine!

 

Sounds much better like that! :giggle:

  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
Now above im alive!... next up, Misled #15.. then TTWII #12... Edited by marc-02

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...