Jump to content

Loved Me Back To Life - Worldwide Charts/Sales Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

 

It's like 2.7 mln. in the States, right?) That's unbelievable! How many copies did Sans Attendre sell in its first week & total in Quebec?

 

I've been to the whole Canada and Quebec was the best place over there :flowers: I only liked Vancouver from all the english-speaking part, Toronto sucks imho. Quebec was so different, it's smth about attitude, I really felt the culture unlike in Ontario. And Motreal is gorgeous :wub:

sounds like you missed the eastern (Atlantic) provinces as they are different than the rest of the country.
Instagram: @delphis78
Posted (edited)
.. Edited by québecflower
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted (edited)
Canada is a beatiful place , my husband has gone to Newfoundland for his work and he loved it very much, and the cd is good :giggle: Edited by québecflower
  • Like 3
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted

 

 

Canada is a beatiful place , my husband has gone to Newfoundland for his work and he loved it very much

Newfoundland is a place I've never been but have heard so many great things. As for the other 3... Let's just say I know them very well. Haha
Instagram: @delphis78
Posted

So far...

 

US - 77k

Canada - 105k

France - 30k

Netherlands - 8k [est.]

Germany - 10k [est.]

 

Rest of Europe - 12-15k [est.]

 

= 245-250k.

 

SO far.

 

If the UK release was staggered in the same week, she'd easily pass 300k in week one worldwide sales.

  • Like 1

Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?

Posted

So far...

 

US - 77k

Canada - 105k

France - 30k

Netherlands - 8k [est.]

Germany - 10k [est.]

 

Rest of Europe - 12-15k [est.]

 

= 245-250k.

 

SO far.

 

If the UK release was staggered in the same week, she'd easily pass 300k in week one worldwide sales.

 

Is that a good number?

 

Kev x

Posted

What about South America, Asia, Oceania. Maybe another 50k?

 

I never even knew the song the orchestra was playing........

 

Glasgow SECC, November 1996

Edinburgh Murrayfield, July 1999

Las Vegas, Collosuem November 2005

An Audience With, ITV Studios November 2007

Manchester MEN Arena - 2 May 2008

London 02 Arena - 6 May 2008

Birmingham NIA - 10 May 2008

Nice, France - 5 July 2008

Posted

the song isn't being played where I am and I have not seen any promotion other than the add in the HMV window. I mean how are people supposed to know she has a new album if there is nothing.

it's also celines team fault... I mean why do they have to do promotion only in quebec? only tva... only Julie Snyder... isn't there tv shows in English Canada? never saw her anywhere outside quebec...

  • Like 1

Taking Chances Freak

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj252/helio_polis/CpiadeDSCF4482.jpg

Posted

Incredible entered the Hot 100 in position 44 in canada.

 

 

Almost top 40 without having been officaly released! Amazing! Merci Julie!!!

Posted

it's also celines team fault... I mean why do they have to do promotion only in quebec? only tva... only Julie Snyder... isn't there tv shows in English Canada? never saw her anywhere outside quebec...

 

it is not to diss english Canada, but they don't have a real good program where she could go promote her stuff like the voice or x-factor, they listen to american tv since it is so near and the same language. So , if she would go to the voice usa, it would do wonder even in english canada. Let's just hope something will happen.

  • Like 7
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted

it is not to diss english Canada, but they don't have a real good program where she could go promote her stuff like the voice or x-factor, they listen to american tv since it is so near and the same language. So , if she would go to the voice usa, it would do wonder even in english canada. Let's just hope something will happen.

ah cool... had no idea of that (thought Canadians and americans hate each other lolololol) well let's hope she does more promo in the USA when she finishes the concerts in Europe etc... she absolutely MUST do The Voice/X-factor... Say Somethingby Xtina and A great big world just with one live performance on the voice enters directly to #16 of bb hot 100 and #1 on digital songs!!!!

Taking Chances Freak

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj252/helio_polis/CpiadeDSCF4482.jpg

Posted

Is that a good number?

 

Kev x

 

Its certainly much better than I was anticipating when I first saw ths US predictions.

 

But still, its mad to think that sold nearly as many copies in Canada alone as she did France and the US combined - the two biggest disappointments so far.

  • Like 1

Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?

Posted

Maybe they're saving THE VOICE for INCREDIBLE!

 

Can u imagine? Celine's 1st TOP 10 hit in the US since the 90s!

  • Like 2
Posted

But still, its mad to think that sold nearly as many copies in Canada alone as she did France and the US combined - the two biggest disappointments so far.

Why is France a disappointment? She sold 30,000 albums without any promo. She's now doing promo in France so I would think the numbers will be going up in the next few weeks...
  • Like 3
Posted (edited)
France is not a disppointment so far. Edited by québecflower
  • Like 3
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted
I agree! France is not a disappointment. Just to be able to outsell TC's first week, with NO PROMO and in 2013 means a lot. And the best is yet to come!
  • Like 2
Posted

Why is France a disappointment? She sold 30,000 albums without any promo. She's now doing promo in France so I would think the numbers will be going up in the next few weeks...

 

As I have previously said - boy this is getting tiresomse - the sales are not necessarily the disappointment for me, its the fact that she's been outclassed by Eminem and is charting at #3. I was expecting a #1 or #2 debut.

 

And as I have previously conceded, I fully expect the album to increase its sales in future weeks, what with all the promotion lined up.

Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?

Posted

As I have previously said - boy this is getting tiresomse - the sales are not necessarily the disappointment for me, its the fact that she's been outclassed by Eminem and is charting at #3. I was expecting a #1 or #2 debut.

 

Too bad we can't remember all your posts and what "disappointment" actually means to YOU... :giggle: #2 or #3 is no big deal really. She will surpass Eminem very soon! :D
  • Like 6
Posted

South Korea's International Album Chart (Shipments):

 

08 (NE) Deluxe Edition [#24 Overall]

13 (NE) Standard Edition [#53 Overall]

 

South Korea's International Download Chart:

 

102 (NE) Incredible [2,838 copies]

 

Decent results from South Korea!

  • Like 1

Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?

Posted

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h66/mos-def/LovedMeBacktoLifedimensio_zps68ce1e63.png

 

██████ CHART DATA ██████

 

North American Billboard Charts

 

The Billboard 200:

Internet Albums:

Top Current Albums:

 

Canadian Albums Chart: 1-

 

European Albums Charts

 

UK Albums Chart:

French Albums Chart: 3-

Netherlands Albums Chart: 1-

Belgium Flanders Albums Chart: 5-

Belgium Wallonia Albums Chart: 6-

Italy Albums Chart:

Germany Albums Chart: 9-

Austria Albums Chart: 4-

Spain Albums Chart: 12-

Finland Albums Chart: 16-

Poland Albums Chart:

Switzerland Albums Chart: 3-

 

Oceania Albums Charts

 

Australian Albums Chart:

New Zealand Albums Chart:

 

Asian Albums Charts

 

Israel Albums Chart: 5-

South Korea's International Album Chart [standard Edition]: 8-

South Korea's International Album Chart [Deluxe Edition]: 8-

 

██████ SALES DATA ██████

 

North America

 

USA: 77,000

Canada: 105,727-

 

Europe

 

UK:

France: 30,597-

Netherlands: 8,000 [est]-

Belgium:

Germany: 10,000 [est]-

Austria:

Italy:

Spain:

Poland: [initial shipment of 10,000 - GOLD]

Swiitzerland:

 

Oceania

 

Australian:

New Zealand:

 

Asian Albums Charts

 

Israel Albums Chart: 5-

 

South America

 

Brazil: [initial shipment of 15,000 - AA15000]

  • Like 1

Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?

Posted

Maybe they're saving THE VOICE for INCREDIBLE!

 

Can u imagine? Celine's 1st TOP 10 hit in the US since the 90s!

 

Yes, yes, and YES. They are definitely waiting to pull out the big guns in terms of promoting this album. They need Neyo on the assist for the game-winning shot ... more people will tune in to see the both of them, and more importantly, the right people will, the people who haven't already bought the album. I personally think it's also smarter to wait until X / The Voice is nearing the end of the season since more people watch when there are fewer contestants (or is this already the case? I don't watch these shows). At the same time, I think it would have been smarter to have released Incredible first, as a surprise first single, complete with a video, and then follow up with LMBTL. I think both singles would have had more success as a result. It's also possible that the album will actually help, and not hurt, momentum for a single release, but it needs to be a substantial single / remix EP, which shouldn't interfere with album sales. A complex and difficult situation indeed, but certainly not an unenviable position.

Posted

the song isn't being played where I am and I have not seen any promotion other than the add in the HMV window. I mean how are people supposed to know she has a new album if there is nothing.

 

That's too bad!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...