Jump to content

Loved Me Back To Life - Worldwide Charts/Sales Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Official UK Midweek:

 

Album - no.2

Single - no.12

  • Like 7
Posted

It's like 2.7 mln. in the States, right?) That's unbelievable! How many copies did Sans Attendre sell in its first week & total in Quebec?

 

I've been to the whole Canada and Quebec was the best place over there :flowers: I only liked Vancouver from all the english-speaking part, Toronto sucks imho. Quebec was so different, it's smth about attitude, I really felt the culture unlike in Ontario. And Motreal is gorgeous :wub:

thanks, i know that it has sold more than Sans Attendre, we love Celine, the Anglo and The franco :giggle: So different but the same.
  • Like 3
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted

I took a pic of Celine's page on Top Pop Albums by Joel Whitburn. It goes until the year 2009. Exciting that this coming year they'll have a new version with the new chart data in it. :)

 

Sorry I didn't scan it, as the book is pretty thick and the pages don't scan well.

 

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/7190/hqmz.png[/url]

Posted
let us not be too pessimistic. worldwide the album is doing well. In one week Celine could sell more than what cher sold in 6 weeks.
  • Like 1
Posted
Current iTune positions for UK pls :D
Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted
Posted (edited)
So Celine has already sold 30.000 copies of LMBTL in the UK and most likely will be the 2nd behind Gaga. :w00t: Edited by Ukrfan
  • Like 2
Posted

UK iTunes

Album #4

Single #13

 

#13...sad :(

Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted

I'm really hoping the single can outpeak I'm Alive (#17) in the UK at the end of the week, as it's sliding fast on the iTunes chart!

 

At least a TOP 20 hit is almost secured!

 

SO HAPPY FOR CANADA! I mean, biggest debut since ANDHC, both french and english albums included!! Even her Quebec sales matched those for SA's debut! it's amazing!!!

  • Like 4
Posted
I'm excited about how well LMBTL (album) is doing in the UK... to see it sitting pretty at no. 2 in the midweek charts is awesome! Here's hoping it keeps on selling throughout the rest of the week! I'm a realist; it's probably unlikely that she's going to outsell Gaga but no.2 would be fantastic! And to see the single sitting pretty in the top 20 is great aswell - I'm pretty sure Taking Chances never even got close to that right?! Maybe, just maybe, the UK is deciding to start loving & appreciating Celine again... *prays* :D
  • Like 4
http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww171/destin139/Celine2.jpg
Posted
It's so great for Canada but honestly it could be even better. I mean most of the copies were sold in Quebec and Celine did promote the album only there... What about the rest of Canada?
  • Like 1
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted

Thats what happen when you don't do sh*t for 6 years and retire in Vegas....

 

Not surprised.

 

 

(PS: i obviously know I'm exaggerating here, so don't reply that she had babies, a new show, and a french album, I know all that) lol

  • Like 1
Posted

Thats what happen when you don't do sh*t for 6 years and retire in Vegas....

 

Not surprised.

 

 

(PS: i obviously know I'm exaggerating here, so don't reply that she had babies, a new show, and a french album, I know all that) lol

Justin Timberlake says hi...

 

He was absent for 6 years and had 2 number one singles and first week sales of almost 1 million.

 

The music market has changed. No one is here for the divas anymore and radio won't support their music.

You can only succeed if you're a pop girl, a rap artist, or a teen heartthrob :P

Posted
http://s21.postimg.org/sxfq0v3c7/charts.png

  • Like 1
Posted
Belgium too wow, this is epic love it so good to see these excellent positions
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Céline opening week sales in Canada during the 00's...

 

A New Day Has Come - 151,600 [#1]

One Heart - 97,000 [#1]

1 fille & 4 types - 44,532 [#1]

Miracle - 20,200 [#1]

D'elles - 72,200 [#1]

Taking Chances - 79.354 [#1]

Sans attendre - 92,135 [#1]

 

On ne change pas - 34,000 [#2]

My Love - Essential Collection - 17,700 [#2]

 

And lets not forget she has the biggest one week sales tally of any album in Canadian chart history [soundscan era] with Lets Talk About Love which sold over 230,000 copies in its first week.

 

Debuting at #2 in Canada behind Eminem will represent her first non-#1 debut of a studio album since 1995 :(

I knew this would not happen. The undefeated Empress of Pop is back on her throne at #1 with 105.000 copies sold : her biggest one week sales debut in Canada since ''A New Day Has Come''!!! Epic sucess!!!! :w00t:

Edited by GoldenLeaf
  • Like 2
normal_one-heart-7.jpg

Posted

http://s21.postimg.org/sxfq0v3c7/charts.png

I just red this on her site...must say I'm positively surprised. :w00t:

I didn't expect that kind of success, considering the music market changed dramatically

plus the years of Celine's absence from worldwide music scene beacause of her everlasting Vegas deal.

At least we know she is not a has been yet at 45 in this cruel new music policy

I wish this is not just a current hype but a lasting joyfull journey :wub:

  • Like 1
Posted

Best debut in Canada in the last 5 years, that's like... GIGANTIC!!!

 

And I think considering the total drop in sales since 1997 this debut could be more significant than that of LTAL! The biggest in canadian history!

LMBTL is making history here!

  • Like 3
Posted (edited)

I just have this feeling that a duck will sneak in for a #2 position :(

Well, your pessimist feeling didn't come true! lol!

Edited by GoldenLeaf
  • Like 1
normal_one-heart-7.jpg

Posted
I am loving the news of the album success in Canada and Europe so far..think #2 in the UK is realistic but I think her album will have longevity and will peak at xmas...so not ruling out a Christmas #1.......strictly on the 15th will be phenomenal exposure.......
  • Like 4
Posted (edited)

Where did they get this information from? The album is #5 in Vlandria and #6 in Wallonia.

 

http://s21.postimg.org/sxfq0v3c7/charts.png

 

Is it #1 like in the overall chart in Belgium?

Edited by Ukrfan
Posted

Well, your pessimist feeling didn't come true! lol!

i can't believe that The ducks would beat her, but they are so popular and very funny :giggle:
  • Like 1
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...