QueenCeline87 Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:10 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:10 AM This is the US TV show "Access Hollywood". I found the original link to that picture and it says that it will air on Monday night!http://instagram.com/p/d742Nkgp0Y/ Picture was published online 2 hours ago! So much Celine in the coming days !!!! I love it!!! 4 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
mike_z Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:10 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:10 AM Can't wait to read all the tweets praising the new Céline (hopefully!) At least we know she's gonna look amazing as I don't think she'll change make up and hair.. just retouch! 1 Quote
québecflower Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:11 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:11 AM So much Celine in the coming days !!!! I love it!!! isn't it great? and the song is ........out of this world. 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
QueenCeline87 Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:16 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:16 AM isn't it great? and the song is ........out of this world.It's wonderful , imagine we are probably going to have this up to album release and then there will be more things going on with Paris!! Exciting times!! The song is just AMAZING!! I know people who aren't fans who are in love with it! And they are like OMG I never realised how good she is!! I'm like better late then never ....I guess! Lol 3 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
mike_z Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:16 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:16 AM TWEET from Columbia Records! Have you noticed the head photo for their twitter account is CELINE??Columbia Records @ColumbiaRecords2min@celinedion is on @JimmyKimmelLive tonight! Tune in at 11:35 PM EST to see her interview & tv debut performance of "Loved Me Back To Life"! 3 Quote
mike_z Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:18 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:18 AM ANNIE HORTH just tweeted this picture: 4 Quote
Lindah1984 Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:18 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:18 AM (edited) Cool! I need to go to sleep, too bad, I like it when it's buzzing here! Have fun!! Edited September 7, 2013 at 12:21 AM by Lindah1984 Quote
Shaun Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:20 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:20 AM Love that all the promotion is starting. Ok then so it looks like it's gonna be another late night! LOL 1 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
minolli Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:20 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:20 AM Celine?http://distilleryimage0.ak.instagram.com/c7b94e0a174311e3828a22000a9f191e_7.jpg She looks so casual and relaxed! I love it! Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsg43qJH1b1qa4phqo1_400.jpg
québecflower Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:22 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:22 AM (edited) It's wonderful , imagine we are probably going to have this up to album release and then there will be more things going on with Paris!! Exciting times!!The song is just AMAZING!! I know people who aren't fans who are in love with it! And they are like OMG I never realised how good she is!! I'm like better late then never ....I guess! Lol i've read the comments on youtube , and some people have said the same, i don't like her but the song is good...Sorry to inform these people that they are late to the party, everybody is drunk but welcome anyway Edited September 7, 2013 at 12:23 AM by québecflower 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Prima_Donna1 Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:25 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:25 AM OMG I think I am going to have a "Celiniac" moment. Wow there is soo much going on it's amazing. 2 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
québecflower Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:30 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:30 AM (edited) OMG I think I am going to have a "Celiniac" moment. Wow there is soo much going on it's amazing. a Celine month.....it i've had some of those last year Edited September 7, 2013 at 12:31 AM by québecflower Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
joey33 Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:30 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:30 AM Excited... But have to say after seeing her perform this live on youtube in vegas i hope she has worked on the bridge part of the song to start singing it live for promo, as it may have been a one off and im not slating as vocally in the bridge its so different and so much is going on she kind of sounded lost and unsure if you listen to it and i kinda cringed listening to that part but the rest was wicked. So if and only if... she is unsure or needs to work on it for promo id prefer she lipped it so she can move around a bit more and look relaxed. But i love the song probably my 2nd fav How have you seen her perform this on youtube live in Las Vegas, I can't find any bootleg recordings of it???? Quote
Shaun Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:34 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:34 AM How have you seen her perform this on youtube live in Las Vegas, I can't find any bootleg recordings of it???? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMY2oh123iM 2 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
littleames Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:36 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:36 AM How have you seen her perform this on youtube live in Las Vegas, I can't find any bootleg recordings of it???? Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:37 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:37 AM a Celine month.....it i've had some of those last year Yes it sure is! Cool! This is just exiting tho. 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
joey33 Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:37 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:37 AM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMY2oh123iM OMG you are AWESOME!!! I have been waiting to see a bootleg of this all freaking WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 Quote
celine-rc Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:37 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:37 AM FDJA;FLDKASJDF;LJL;KJFAS;LKFJA;LSKJFDSKLJFLDKSJFKDJHGLSDJ 1 Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
québecflower Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:41 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:41 AM FDJA;FLDKASJDF;LJL;KJFAS;LKFJA;LSKJFDSKLJFLDKSJFKDJHGLSDJ do you have a seizure? totally understandable 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
dj4celine Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:44 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:44 AM Celine?http://distilleryimage0.ak.instagram.com/c7b94e0a174311e3828a22000a9f191e_7.jpgAbsolutely love her hair in this. From this pic, it seems she kept the ensemble very casual. Me likes! She looks so casual and relaxed! I love it! I can bet my cute little that she's talking about her 4 boys there cos that's the only time when she's so happy and glowing 1 Quote
karatedude317 Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:49 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:49 AM Excited... But have to say after seeing her perform this live on youtube in vegas i hope she has worked on the bridge part of the song to start singing it live for promo, as it may have been a one off and im not slating as vocally in the bridge its so different and so much is going on she kind of sounded lost and unsure if you listen to it and i kinda cringed listening to that part but the rest was wicked. So if and only if... she is unsure or needs to work on it for promo id prefer she lipped it so she can move around a bit more and look relaxed. But i love the song probably my 2nd fav She nailed it live in Quebec and that was her first time performing. LV was a bit weak but I'm confident that she will nail it tonight if it's done live. She is definitely capable of being relaxed and moving around like she did in Quebec while singing it live! 1 Quote
joey33 Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:50 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:50 AM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMY2oh123iMThank you I was half-way through watching it when I realized the video is upside down! HA HAIt's definitely a live performance because I think she's singing it a key or half-key lower? the low notes sound especially low...and the bridge she did lose it there....her songs are so difficult to perform live, always have been....it's just nearly impossible to expect an artist to belt every word to other word in a song...I look forward to seeing Jimmy tonight and yes, I hope she performs this LIVEI love Celine's belts but her nuances and subtleties are what I find to be so beautiful when she isn't belting Quote
celine-rc Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:52 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:52 AM do you have a seizure? totally understandable No but there is so much céline it's amazing !!!!! I can't believe it ! I will have a Céliniac attack though ! 2 Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
QueenCeline87 Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:53 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:53 AM Need to catch some zzzz can't wait to come back here in the morning and see what happened on Kimmel!!Sucks being in a different time zone!! 2 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Peppercorn1991 Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:55 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 12:55 AM Need to catch some zzzz can't wait to come back here in the morning and see what happened on Kimmel!!Sucks being in a different time zone!! Same here! Got work in the morning grrr oh we'll ill see it tomorrow! Enjoy guys Kev x 1 Quote
québecflower Posted September 7, 2013 at 01:00 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 01:00 AM She nailed it live in Quebec and that was her first time performing. LV was a bit weak but I'm confident that she will nail it tonight if it's done live. She is definitely capable of being relaxed and moving around like she did in Quebec while singing it live! she will kill it...it is a big challenge, and she will face it. More so than Taking chances where she was barely out of vegas, and still reeling from it. She had time to decompressed about a new day, the new show is not so gruelling and a big risk. I really think this a new beginning for her. She must be nervous, and her tolerance of stress is not as good as before, but this is an easier song vocally for her than TC, so...I just hope she will sings live. Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
mike_z Posted September 7, 2013 at 01:03 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 01:03 AM Thank you I was half-way through watching it when I realized the video is upside down! HA HAIt's definitely a live performance because I think she's singing it a key or half-key lower? the low notes sound especially low...and the bridge she did lose it there....her songs are so difficult to perform live, always have been....it's just nearly impossible to expect an artist to belt every word to other word in a song...I look forward to seeing Jimmy tonight and yes, I hope she performs this LIVEI love Celine's belts but her nuances and subtleties are what I find to be so beautiful when she isn't belting The key hasn't been lowered, thank god! Quote
celine-rc Posted September 7, 2013 at 01:09 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 01:09 AM She will be phenomenal. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Fran Posted September 7, 2013 at 01:19 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 01:19 AM Any link to watch ABC? Quote
marc-02 Posted September 7, 2013 at 01:45 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 01:45 AM We finally have a photo.. thanks to annie horth: Check out @AnnieHorth's Tweet: https://twitter.com/AnnieHorth/status/376155627992522752 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.