Jump to content

Celine Dion to perform on the Jimmy Kimmel Live! show - September 6, 2013


Recommended Posts

Posted

was that kinda rude to her??.. he made her look like she was gonna sing the miracle album!

I think that is just Jimmy. He is right though, no matter what she sings, her and 2chains are beyond different lol! He looks high though anyways!

  • Like 2
Posted
That little kid got a "boner" and the dad told him not to shoot it at his mom, that it's his job. That was funny.
  • Like 1
Posted
Hey Sean...he does a lot of filler at the beginning. I usually speed through that when I record his show. He's lost a bit of weight over the last year or so though - he looks so different.
  • Like 2
~J O E Y~
Posted
3 more hours for me.... Sooooo far away!!! Lol
Posted
Does anyone have a link so I can watch online? My local station has a football recap on... ugh, I am so angry right now.....
Posted
Jimmy, stop talking about random things and start talking to Celine!!!!
Posted

yeah and he said people were going to change the channel when they announced Céline because allegedly she doesn't fit in the show...at least he implied it

 

But it was because of the 2Chainz joke, last part from saying that they got into a lot of trouble trying to clear the dressing room from all the smoke he left

  • Like 3
Posted (edited)
comercial now! celine should be on the second segment... Edited by fanatik
Posted
it was cute; it wasn't offensive to Celine. I liked the part about and we're going to cry when she sings......even the guys. LOL
  • Like 5
Posted
yeah maybe! the show is so boring at the biggining! bring on the guests!
Posted
The anticipation is killing me.

Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...

http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg

Posted

Hey Sean...he does a lot of filler at the beginning. I usually speed through that when I record his show. He's lost a bit of weight over the last year or so though - he looks so different.

Yea he does look thin. I don't watch him regularly the last time I paid attention to him was when he hosted the awards last year

Posted (edited)

Does anyone have a link so I can watch online? My local station has a football recap on... ugh, I am so angry right now.....

 

im watching on the internet since i dont have it on my tv package... im not sure if its legal to put it here..

Edited by fanatik
  • Like 1
Posted
I think it'll be another skit segment before Celine since there's only 2 guests.
~J O E Y~
Posted (edited)
It's ok with me. Ha ha! Edited by flutefreak
Posted

 

 

im watching on the internet since i dont have it on my tv package... im not sure if its legal to put it here..

 

may i have the link please

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Arghh!! All this talk about French, and he's still not talking about Celine!!

 

And now more commercials!! He's only gonna have like a minute to interview her! So frustrating!

Edited by chocolatechip15
Posted
Have patience, people... it's almost time. She's just a guest... it's not a Celine special.
Posted (edited)

Celine should change her hair colour and style, she looks older than her age and her hair is to blame. It is a mix of blonde and brown and they are flat.

 

I am not into these discussions usually but if she decides to look like 20+ in her album covers, then she should pay more attention to her public appearances. :yes:

 

She also has the tedency to cover her body, I don't get why she does that. Again, this is how she should look tonight:

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U_Gs_kux1Y

 

I can only imagine the praisings had she appeared like that!

Edited by LukeD
  • Like 3
Posted
I can't believe this! After all the anticipation this week, I'm going to miss this! Sure hope it ends up on you tube, so bummed...
Posted

Have patience, people... it's almost time. She's just a guest... it's not a Celine special.

Exactly lol!

Posted
she has her hair in a ponytail. That's different for her
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

thank u but still not working for me ;(

 

 

click on stream3 .. the other´s dont work

Edited by fanatik
Posted

http://i39.tinypic.com/taj67l.jpg

 

:wub:

  • Like 2
http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...