Jump to content

Celine Dion to perform on the Jimmy Kimmel Live! show - September 6, 2013


Recommended Posts

Posted

Even if she's slightly off, WHO CARES! She's 45 and people already know shes a legendary singer.

Wth. 45 is not old.

  • Like 2

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
Wth. She sounds better than she has in years. Should we just shoot people when they pass 30? ;)
  • Like 6

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted

Wth. She sounds better than she has in years. Should we just shoot people when they pass 30? ;)

 

i love her now, mature, more emotions, more pleasing to my ears. ...maybe a little less reliable than in her beginnings, ..we will see with tre rest of the album.

  • Like 3
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted

talking about which, I'd love to share this... Barbra singing "WOMAN IN LOVE" after 30 years! Pretty good for a 72 year old!

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zZs0izn3CM

 

 

Will we ever hear Céline sing "THEN YOU LOOK AT ME" in 2030 or some other song she hasn't performed for whichever reason?

  • Like 3
Posted
Is she actually doing an interview? I thought she was just performing and doing an interview/performing on Ellen.

~Liz
"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine

Posted

talking about which, I'd love to share this... Barbra singing "WOMAN IN LOVE" after 30 years! Pretty good for a 72 year old!

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zZs0izn3CM

 

 

Will we ever hear Céline sing "THEN YOU LOOK AT ME" in 2030 or some other song she hasn't performed for whichever reason?

 

 

 

Barbra! #LEGEND #ICON

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

talking about which, I'd love to share this... Barbra singing "WOMAN IN LOVE" after 30 years! Pretty good for a 72 year old!

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zZs0izn3CM

 

 

Will we ever hear Céline sing "THEN YOU LOOK AT ME" in 2030 or some other song she hasn't performed for whichever reason?

it all depends on the difficulty of the song...it would not be fair comparing this to Then you look at me. Celine has a full catalogue of difficult songs. I love Barbra but , i love Celine best, and i think that she isn't afraid to put difficult songs out there, she is an ambitious singer. Edited by québecflower
  • Like 1
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted

I hope she does 2 songs - many of the musical artists on his show do two - one on the broadcast then another as the show is ending that can be viewed online. I think it'll be a fun interview - hope it's not too quick!!

 

Yay - Celine on US TV again!!

  • Like 1
~J O E Y~
Posted

Wth. She sounds better than she has in years. Should we just shoot people when they pass 30? ;)

Ever see Logan's Run? Lol!
  • Like 1
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

Wth. She sounds better than she has in years. Should we just shoot people when they pass 30? ;)

i never said she was old or sounded bad. I don't know why you're trying to misinterpret my words lol.
Posted

What I mean was, that she's been performing for well over 20 years and at the age of 45, she has nothing to prove. She's been there. She's done it all before.

 

That being said, I hope she sings live :)

  • Like 2
Posted

Celine?

http://distilleryimage0.ak.instagram.com/c7b94e0a174311e3828a22000a9f191e_7.jpg

  • Like 1
hqdefault.jpg

Posted

Celine?

http://distilleryimage0.ak.instagram.com/c7b94e0a174311e3828a22000a9f191e_7.jpg

 

That's deffinatly celine! What show is that!! She look young and her hair is great!

 

Kev x

  • Like 2
Posted
OMG! She looks 35!!!!! what show is that??!!!!!!!!!
Posted
I was not sure because she looks different,very young :w00t:
  • Like 1
hqdefault.jpg

Posted

BTW, guess who was Jimmy Kimmel's first guest this season and could be 100% Céline on this picture? Jen Anniston! Same hair! Same wardrobe! Same body!

 

http://cdn-media.hollywood.com/images/l/kimmelanistondesk_abc_010813.jpg

  • Like 1
Posted

Celine?

http://distilleryimage0.ak.instagram.com/c7b94e0a174311e3828a22000a9f191e_7.jpg

That is Access Hollywood. When was it taped?

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted (edited)

Celine?

http://distilleryimage0.ak.instagram.com/c7b94e0a174311e3828a22000a9f191e_7.jpg

 

This is the US TV show "Access Hollywood". I found the original link to that picture and it says that it will air on Monday night!

http://instagram.com/p/d742Nkgp0Y/

 

Picture was published online 2 hours ago!

Edited by rael1983
  • Like 2
Posted

That's Celine smashing the "My Heart Will Go On" cd single promising never to sing the song again! :-D

 

That would be so cool! It will have her trending! LOL

Posted

Sooo we can add more promo to the list!

 

I have to say guys... So far the promo for just the single is amazing!! I can't remember this happening in a good while... She focuses on the album more so!

 

They are giving it their best shot!

 

Kev x

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...