flutefreak Posted August 30, 2013 at 12:52 AM Posted August 30, 2013 at 12:52 AM Definitely the talk and she should guest host, she would be perfect! Also, in my dreams SNL as a guest host, I don't normally watch but Celine is so funny and that could be a good acting experience for her. 2 Quote
smw Posted August 30, 2013 at 01:20 AM Posted August 30, 2013 at 01:20 AM You folks need to back up with your negative Ellen comments… Most of our great comedians have dark pasts and Ellen is of no exception. She honed her craft from a deep, dark spot. If you ever question her "specific type of humor" -- go watch one of her comedy specials. It's a gift. And it's quite incredible that she can stay on her game as much as she does. And I hope Celine returns to her show. 1 Quote
Bóól'át'í Posted August 30, 2013 at 01:29 AM Posted August 30, 2013 at 01:29 AM Definitely the talk and she should guest host, she would be perfect! Also, in my dreams SNL as a guest host, I don't normally watch but Celine is so funny and that could be a good acting experience for her. While I'd like Celine to appear on SNL it'll never happen. She's just not in their demographic. 1 Quote
LooneyLindz Posted August 30, 2013 at 01:45 AM Posted August 30, 2013 at 01:45 AM I know SNL will never happen, but it's still fun to imagine. She really should have done it during the LTAL days, when she was already everywhere and Ana Gasteyer was impersonating her. 3 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted August 30, 2013 at 03:12 AM Posted August 30, 2013 at 03:12 AM You folks need to back up with your negative Ellen comments… Most of our great comedians have dark pasts and Ellen is of no exception. She honed her craft from a deep, dark spot. If you ever question her "specific type of humor" -- go watch one of her comedy specials. It's a gift. And it's quite incredible that she can stay on her game as much as she does. And I hope Celine returns to her show. I didn't have a negative Ellen comment - I think she can be great and very funny. I just don't think her style of humor meshes with Celine's style of humor. Her Ellen interviews have always fallen flat to me because it feels like they never really connect (yes, even in the one where they go crazy singing in the bathroom). 3 Quote
celine_rox Posted August 30, 2013 at 03:26 AM Posted August 30, 2013 at 03:26 AM Yes the 2007 interview on Ellen was a bit awkward. I think it was awkward because Celine was about to end Vegas and was probably dealing with the Taking Chances tour and stuff and she looked so tired and just hearing about RCs hair was probably the tipping point. But remember her 2005 interview? Now that was a fun interview, especially the singing in the bathroom, interpretive dancing during rehearsal, and that part where she was like "It's not often I get out of Vegas, so when i do I go CRAZY!" Hahaha. I think she would do Ellen because of the millions of people who watch it around the world. I'm going to be so mad if she goes the day I was suppose to get tickets for because I was not able to get tickets anymore . 1 Quote
J081113 Posted August 30, 2013 at 05:05 AM Posted August 30, 2013 at 05:05 AM I wonder if JK will be the Sony Concert Series or the (Budlight) outside concert series.? It was confirmed via schedule on abc.com. It hasn't showed up my my directv guide yet. Quote
Wita19 Posted August 30, 2013 at 10:09 AM Posted August 30, 2013 at 10:09 AM I want to watch this with you all! But how can I do it, when I'm in Poland?! I always have to wait for a YouTube version... 1 Quote The Best Is Yet To Come...
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 30, 2013 at 10:23 AM Posted August 30, 2013 at 10:23 AM Celine dion.com confi,ed this today and it says she will perform loved me back to life! Kev x Quote
Macaronie Posted August 30, 2013 at 10:27 AM Posted August 30, 2013 at 10:27 AM Nah, she just has to lip sync the song and bugger off. No 'funny' things, coz she's not funny. Quote
Shaun Posted August 30, 2013 at 10:28 AM Posted August 30, 2013 at 10:28 AM I love that we're getting the song and the promotion is starting so long before the album is released. Thinking back to the "Taking Chances" promo the premiere live performance of that song was on "The X Factor" UK just two weeks before album launch. Here we are getting "Loved Me Back To Life" two months before album release date! 5 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
mike_z Posted August 30, 2013 at 01:21 PM Posted August 30, 2013 at 01:21 PM we might even get a second single with the album debut! 2 Quote
Macaronie Posted August 30, 2013 at 01:24 PM Posted August 30, 2013 at 01:24 PM Dream on Schmikey. 2 Quote
chawatak Posted August 30, 2013 at 01:49 PM Posted August 30, 2013 at 01:49 PM (edited) Dear Celine and her team, Please sing LMBTL 100% LIVE on Jimmy Kemmel Live. Please do not lipsync or pre-record. Thank you so much. Edited August 30, 2013 at 01:50 PM by chawatak 3 Quote LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!> https://vimeo.com/328324551
mirage Posted August 30, 2013 at 03:12 PM Posted August 30, 2013 at 03:12 PM She should sing the song with Neyo on this show too!!That will gain much much more attention! ! Quote
mike_z Posted August 30, 2013 at 03:33 PM Posted August 30, 2013 at 03:33 PM Dear Celine and her team, Please sing LMBTL 100% LIVE on Jimmy Kemmel Live. Please do not lipsync or pre-record. Thank you so much. Yeah please, Céline is the old time Diva's only hope... if she lipsynchs this time, after everything that's been said in the past 5 years then we're lost! 3 Quote
chawatak Posted August 30, 2013 at 03:51 PM Posted August 30, 2013 at 03:51 PM (edited) People actually don't care about "PERFECTION." People just want to hear her live and real voice. Edited August 30, 2013 at 03:52 PM by chawatak 4 Quote LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!> https://vimeo.com/328324551
québecflower Posted August 30, 2013 at 03:54 PM Posted August 30, 2013 at 03:54 PM Yeah please, Céline is the old time Diva's only hope... if she lipsynchs this time, after everything that's been said in the past 5 years then we're lost! absolutely....it would be the worst. Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
gafsa Posted August 30, 2013 at 04:24 PM Posted August 30, 2013 at 04:24 PM I guess this time she would sing it live because seem like she feeling good with this song. Quote
chawatak Posted August 30, 2013 at 04:42 PM Posted August 30, 2013 at 04:42 PM (edited) She may only perform on the show, as in the schedule it says: http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18302/18302154909796dcf74eee4f32d8bae38fee7a24.png http://abc.go.com/schedule Edited August 30, 2013 at 04:43 PM by chawatak Quote LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!> https://vimeo.com/328324551
Domi Posted August 30, 2013 at 08:24 PM Posted August 30, 2013 at 08:24 PM Celine on Ellen? "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" has quite the lineup of interviews for its premiere week. When Ellen DeGeneres' series returns for its 11th season on Sept. 9, it will kick off with an interview with actress and former Scientologist Leah Remini.This is a big deal, as Remini has remained relativity silent since she left the Church of Scientology. If Remini does end up joining "Dancing with the Stars," expect that to be a topic of discussion as well.Also on the docket is Simon Cowell, whose personal life was blown open when it was revealed he is expecting a child with married-at-the-time socialite Lauren Silverman. Cowell is also reportedly being courted to return to "X Factor UK."Other guests on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" include Celine Dion (who will also perform), Ray Romano, Andy Samberg, Amber Riley, Mel B and Darren Young. http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/08/ellen-degeneres-scores-leah-remini-simon-cowell-for-premiere-week.html Quote
Kyle_Jared Posted August 30, 2013 at 08:49 PM Posted August 30, 2013 at 08:49 PM Looks like Celine IS returning to Ellen for it's new Premiere week Quote
smw Posted August 30, 2013 at 09:34 PM Posted August 30, 2013 at 09:34 PM (edited) BRING ON THE NEW PERFORMANCES AND INTERVIEWS! I HOPE CELINE LOOKS LIKE A DIVA! I HOPE SHE SINGS CLEARER AND PRETTIER THAN SHE'S SUNG IN YEARS! SO MANY PEOPLE WILL BE REMINDED OF WHAT REAL TALENT LOOKS AND SOUNDS LIKE! HERE WE GO!!!!! Edited August 30, 2013 at 09:35 PM by smw 3 Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted August 30, 2013 at 09:34 PM Posted August 30, 2013 at 09:34 PM Wow lets let's hope it's not another tense interview between Celine and Ellen. I hope it's another great one that we can talk about for days. Btw there should be a topic about this. Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
Prima_Donna1 Posted August 30, 2013 at 09:36 PM Posted August 30, 2013 at 09:36 PM BRING ON THE NEW PERFORMANCES AND INTERVIEWS! I HOPE CELINE LOOKS LIKE A DIVA! I HOPE SHE SINGS CLEARER AND PRETTIER THAN SHE'S SUNG IN YEARS! SO MANY PEOPLE WILL BE REMINDED OF WHAT REAL TALENT LOOKS AND SOUNDS LIKE! HERE WE GO!!!!! Well said! Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
Shaun Posted August 30, 2013 at 09:37 PM Posted August 30, 2013 at 09:37 PM Wow lets let's hope it's not another tense interview between Celine and Ellen. I hope it's another great one that we can talk about for days. Btw there should be a topic about this. RC has short hair now so it'll be fine. 5 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Prima_Donna1 Posted August 30, 2013 at 09:42 PM Posted August 30, 2013 at 09:42 PM (edited) RC has short hair now so it'll be fine. Yea! True! Edited August 30, 2013 at 09:44 PM by Prima_Donna1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
celine_rox Posted August 30, 2013 at 11:14 PM Posted August 30, 2013 at 11:14 PM I sent this to Ellen, I really hope the staff sees it: Hi Ellen! I was wondering if you had 1 standby ticket for Sept 11, or whenever Celine Dion is taping? I am a HUGE fan of you and Celine's! I was suppose to get tickets for that date but because I missed the call and was too late in getting tickets, I thought I would write you to see if you can make this possible. I have been to your show 6 times already, and hoped that Sept 11 would be lucky #7 and that I would someday see you and Celine under the same roof. Celine is one of my biggest idols, not only as a singer, but as a person. The reason I am a huge fan of Celine's is not only because of her beautiful, angelic voice, but because of how she presents herself. She is such a grounded person, takes her job seriously, but also knows how to have fun. What I also like is that she doesn't use sex to promote herself; she is true to who she is and is a great role model for women everywhere.I listen to all her songs, even her french ones (even though I don't understand anything), watch all her interviews, and went to her Taking Chances concert and still waiting to go to her Vegas one. My favorite interview you did with her was in 2005 during your 12 days of giveaways when she was promoting Miracle and you were singing in the bathroom and dancing during rehearsal! Ellen if you can make this miracle happen I would be forever grateful, you don't even know! If I was able to meet you and Celine, I could pretty much die happy! I love you and congrats on season 11 (WOOOOOO!) I'm going to send them this everyday until the taping LOL I don't care if i'm annoying 2 Quote
québecflower Posted August 30, 2013 at 11:19 PM Posted August 30, 2013 at 11:19 PM I sent this to Ellen, I really hope the staff sees it: Hi Ellen! I was wondering if you had 1 standby ticket for Sept 11, or whenever Celine Dion is taping? I am a HUGE fan of you and Celine's! I was suppose to get tickets for that date but because I missed the call and was too late in getting tickets, I thought I would write you to see if you can make this possible. I have been to your show 6 times already, and hoped that Sept 11 would be lucky #7 and that I would someday see you and Celine under the same roof. Celine is one of my biggest idols, not only as a singer, but as a person. The reason I am a huge fan of Celine's is not only because of her beautiful, angelic voice, but because of how she presents herself. She is such a grounded person, takes her job seriously, but also knows how to have fun. What I also like is that she doesn't use sex to promote herself; she is true to who she is and is a great role model for women everywhere.I listen to all her songs, even her french ones (even though I don't understand anything), watch all her interviews, and went to her Taking Chances concert and still waiting to go to her Vegas one. My favorite interview you did with her was in 2005 during your 12 days of giveaways when she was promoting Miracle and you were singing in the bathroom and dancing during rehearsal! Ellen if you can make this miracle happen I would be forever grateful, you don't even know! If I was able to meet you and Celine, I could pretty much die happy! I love you and congrats on season 11 (WOOOOOO!) I'm going to send them this everyday until the taping LOL I don't care if i'm annoying i wish you luck very well put, respectful and showing admiration in the most honest way. Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
QueenCeline87 Posted August 30, 2013 at 11:21 PM Posted August 30, 2013 at 11:21 PM I sent this to Ellen, I really hope the staff sees it: Hi Ellen! I was wondering if you had 1 standby ticket for Sept 11, or whenever Celine Dion is taping? I am a HUGE fan of you and Celine's! I was suppose to get tickets for that date but because I missed the call and was too late in getting tickets, I thought I would write you to see if you can make this possible. I have been to your show 6 times already, and hoped that Sept 11 would be lucky #7 and that I would someday see you and Celine under the same roof. Celine is one of my biggest idols, not only as a singer, but as a person. The reason I am a huge fan of Celine's is not only because of her beautiful, angelic voice, but because of how she presents herself. She is such a grounded person, takes her job seriously, but also knows how to have fun. What I also like is that she doesn't use sex to promote herself; she is true to who she is and is a great role model for women everywhere.I listen to all her songs, even her french ones (even though I don't understand anything), watch all her interviews, and went to her Taking Chances concert and still waiting to go to her Vegas one. My favorite interview you did with her was in 2005 during your 12 days of giveaways when she was promoting Miracle and you were singing in the bathroom and dancing during rehearsal! Ellen if you can make this miracle happen I would be forever grateful, you don't even know! If I was able to meet you and Celine, I could pretty much die happy! I love you and congrats on season 11 (WOOOOOO!) I'm going to send them this everyday until the taping LOL I don't care if i'm annoying Awe I really hope you get tickets to the show!!Ellen loves making dreams come true for people so I really hope she sees your letter! And yes send it every day , it's not annoying it's called determination! Lol 1 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.