minolli Posted September 6, 2013 at 03:11 PM Posted September 6, 2013 at 03:11 PM I'm not sure how accessible it is internationally, but they tend to post clips from the show on YouTube within a few hours of airing: http://www.youtube.com/user/JimmyKimmelLive/ Full episodes are also available on Hulu: http://www.hulu.com/jimmy-kimmel-live Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsg43qJH1b1qa4phqo1_400.jpg
Lindah1984 Posted September 6, 2013 at 03:13 PM Posted September 6, 2013 at 03:13 PM (edited) or here http://watchabc.go.com/ there's also a link to watch live but it's not available for my location. Edited September 6, 2013 at 03:15 PM by Lindah1984 Quote
Chin Posted September 6, 2013 at 03:18 PM Posted September 6, 2013 at 03:18 PM So it's about 12 hours from now? Quote
minolli Posted September 6, 2013 at 03:27 PM Posted September 6, 2013 at 03:27 PM So it's about 12 hours from now?Yes Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsg43qJH1b1qa4phqo1_400.jpg
smash Posted September 6, 2013 at 03:33 PM Posted September 6, 2013 at 03:33 PM Ok, thanks for the links. I think that's about 6am tomorrow morning for us, not too sure. Thanks, appreciate it. Sharon Quote
joey33 Posted September 6, 2013 at 03:42 PM Posted September 6, 2013 at 03:42 PM sorry this is a little off-topic but all week I've been trying to find a bootleg video of Celine singing this now in her Vegas show? has a fan posted it anywhere? Quote
Xpresso Posted September 6, 2013 at 03:46 PM Posted September 6, 2013 at 03:46 PM Well toninght's the night! I do wonder why they chose Jimmy Kimmel though? Haven't really figured that one out............ Nothing against any Jimmy fans out there! They are probably saving some big shows like Jay Leno/David Letterman/Arsenio to promote the album around release time... 2 Quote
Loup_garou Posted September 6, 2013 at 04:02 PM Posted September 6, 2013 at 04:02 PM They are probably saving some big shows like Jay Leno/David Letterman/Arsenio to promote the album around release time... Nowadays I do prefer Kimmel and Fallon Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted September 6, 2013 at 04:02 PM Posted September 6, 2013 at 04:02 PM They are probably saving some big shows like Jay Leno/David Letterman/Arsenio to promote the album around release time...I soo hope they do that. She needs to perform on those shows to promote the album. 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted September 6, 2013 at 05:35 PM Posted September 6, 2013 at 05:35 PM Nowadays I do prefer Kimmel and FallonFallon is hilarious!!! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
mike_z Posted September 6, 2013 at 05:37 PM Posted September 6, 2013 at 05:37 PM 10 HOURS TO GO... 1 Quote
celine_rox Posted September 6, 2013 at 06:01 PM Posted September 6, 2013 at 06:01 PM OMG if she did fallon she can do this: THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!! 4 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 6, 2013 at 06:22 PM Posted September 6, 2013 at 06:22 PM OMG if she did fallon she can do this: THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!That would be soooo good! I could just see it now, her and those iiiiii's then the big note! 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
c4n4d4 Posted September 6, 2013 at 06:30 PM Posted September 6, 2013 at 06:30 PM Well toninght's the night! I do wonder why they chose Jimmy Kimmel though? Haven't really figured that one out............ Nothing against any Jimmy fans out there! Kimmel has actually gotten quite big and really cemented himself in the late night talk shows recently. He was a good choice in my opinion. He appeals more to the younger crowds too than some other late night hosts. 4 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
Julian Posted September 6, 2013 at 06:39 PM Posted September 6, 2013 at 06:39 PM I can not wait to see the performance Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 6, 2013 at 06:51 PM Posted September 6, 2013 at 06:51 PM Excited... But have to say after seeing her perform this live on youtube in vegas i hope she has worked on the bridge part of the song to start singing it live for promo, as it may have been a one off and im not slating as vocally in the bridge its so different and so much is going on she kind of sounded lost and unsure if you listen to it and i kinda cringed listening to that part but the rest was wicked. So if and only if... she is unsure or needs to work on it for promo id prefer she lipped it so she can move around a bit more and look relaxed. But i love the song probably my 2nd fav 1 Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted September 6, 2013 at 07:03 PM Posted September 6, 2013 at 07:03 PM (edited) Man! I hope no lip syncing. Edited September 6, 2013 at 07:04 PM by Prima_Donna1 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
Brady Posted September 6, 2013 at 07:06 PM Posted September 6, 2013 at 07:06 PM Man! I hope no lip syncing.I'll be devestated. Come on Celine, prove you still got it! Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted September 6, 2013 at 07:08 PM Posted September 6, 2013 at 07:08 PM I'll be devestated. Come on Celine, prove you still got it!Exactly. I hope she shows them her best. Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
celine_rox Posted September 6, 2013 at 07:10 PM Posted September 6, 2013 at 07:10 PM Guys, i think she is only performing because my tv says: Celine Dion performs. Quote
Brady Posted September 6, 2013 at 07:11 PM Posted September 6, 2013 at 07:11 PM Exactly. I hope she shows them her best.Even if she's slightly off, WHO CARES! She's 45 and people already know shes a legendary singer. Quote
Brady Posted September 6, 2013 at 07:11 PM Posted September 6, 2013 at 07:11 PM Guys, i think she is only performing because my tv says: Celine Dion performs.No interview? Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted September 6, 2013 at 07:14 PM Posted September 6, 2013 at 07:14 PM (edited) Guys, i think she is only performing because my tv says: Celine Dion performs.Mine says the same thing. Edited September 6, 2013 at 07:15 PM by Prima_Donna1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
Prima_Donna1 Posted September 6, 2013 at 07:17 PM Posted September 6, 2013 at 07:17 PM (edited) Even if she's slightly off, WHO CARES! She's 45 and people already know shes a legendary singer.Me too. I rather have an off performance be than lipped or dubbed. Edited September 6, 2013 at 07:18 PM by Prima_Donna1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted September 6, 2013 at 07:24 PM Posted September 6, 2013 at 07:24 PM Excited... But have to say after seeing her perform this live on youtube in vegas i hope she has worked on the bridge part of the song to start singing it live for promo, as it may have been a one off and im not slating as vocally in the bridge its so different and so much is going on she kind of sounded lost and unsure if you listen to it and i kinda cringed listening to that part but the rest was wicked. So if and only if... she is unsure or needs to work on it for promo id prefer she lipped it so she can move around a bit more and look relaxed. But i love the song probably my 2nd fav That's exactly what I meant when I said I wanted her to play it safe! I could just see the comments from people....... I don't want people roasting her over flames, that's done enough! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Duchess Posted September 6, 2013 at 07:29 PM Posted September 6, 2013 at 07:29 PM mariah carey also did it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GPOBX3vZqs 2 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/Duchess_Nicol/flower20cropped.jpg
Loup_garou Posted September 6, 2013 at 07:29 PM Posted September 6, 2013 at 07:29 PM (edited) Mine says the same thing. No worries From the siteFRIDAY SEPTEMBER 06, 2013 Musical guest and panelist Celine Dion, Jim O'Heir (Parks and Recreation) Edited September 6, 2013 at 07:29 PM by Loup_garou Quote
minolli Posted September 6, 2013 at 07:36 PM Posted September 6, 2013 at 07:36 PM Nowadays I do prefer Kimmel and Fallon I would love her to appear on Fallon! I think he always has such entertaining interviews and it would be awesome if he got her to do something similar to those other performances. 1 Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsg43qJH1b1qa4phqo1_400.jpg
Prima_Donna1 Posted September 6, 2013 at 07:53 PM Posted September 6, 2013 at 07:53 PM No worries From the siteFRIDAY SEPTEMBER 06, 2013 Musical guest and panelist Celine Dion, Jim O'Heir (Parks and Recreation)Cool. She is being interviewed. Thanks! Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
mike_z Posted September 6, 2013 at 08:32 PM Posted September 6, 2013 at 08:32 PM COOL!!!! 7 hours to go! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.