CelineDionFan710 Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:08 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:08 AM On in half an hour for me 1 Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
littleames Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:08 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:08 AM She didn't perform with her band @ Ellen or Today Show in 2007, if I can remember Does anybody know if the music guest perform live on the Jimmy Kimmel Show?All I've seen have. Demi Lovato did. Quote
celinish98 Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:08 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:08 AM wow there is a instagram video of the paps trying to chase Celine down and one of them calls her a effin stupid whore because she avoided them do you have the link? Quote
WindyCityCelineFan Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:09 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:09 AM Some of the Tweets I have seen from people who attended the show have all been positive and commented how awesome the song was live. So we have to wait a little longer to see for ourselves. Quote
littleames Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:13 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:13 AM (edited) do you have the link? http://instagram.com/p/d8WUD0MHzw You don't see her though. It's just a line of paps and people with cameras and then you see people running and hear someone say that.It actually sounds like the guy recording is the one who said it..Idiot. I would have went off...and then probably gotten jumped lol! Edited September 7, 2013 at 03:14 AM by littleames Quote
ShellyDuguay Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:14 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:14 AM Just a few minutes to go!! Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img33/2434/jy6.pngTo visit our new Fanpage EliseDuguay.com just click on my Banner!
Loup_garou Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:17 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:17 AM Oh no! Increases the likelihood of her lipping. I wanted a live performance. I don't think we have to worry that much, this is the kind of song that sounds better with a backing track, a band with Mego arrangements will make it just bland. Time to focus 100% on her vocals jejejejeje 4 Quote
rhapsodion Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:18 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:18 AM http://instagram.com/p/d8T5aInWmv/ 1 Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:18 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:18 AM (edited) http://instagram.com/p/d8WUD0MHzw You don't see her though. It's just a line of paps and people with cameras and then you see people running and hear someone say that.It actually sounds like the guy recording is the one who said it..Idiot. I would have went off...and then probably gotten jumped lol!That's hurtful. I hate seing something like that. The show will be on in 15 minutes for me I think. Edited September 7, 2013 at 03:21 AM by Prima_Donna1 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
marc-02 Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:19 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:19 AM https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151828776748374&id=195974498373&set=a.288188438373.143312.195974498373&source=46&__user=534350480 Quote
Loup_garou Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:21 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:21 AM Celine and Jimmy Kimmelhttps://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151828776748374&set=a.288188438373.143312.195974498373&type=1 1 Quote
littleames Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:23 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:23 AM Celine and Jimmy Kimmelhttps://www.facebook...74498373&type=1'Ouch' at those comments. 1 Quote
celinish98 Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:25 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:25 AM http://instagram.com/p/d8WUD0MHzw You don't see her though. It's just a line of paps and people with cameras and then you see people running and hear someone say that.It actually sounds like the guy recording is the one who said it..Idiot. I would have went off...and then probably gotten jumped lol! it does sound like the guy who is recording it.. that's just.. 1 Quote
LooneyLindz Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:26 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:26 AM http://www.tvpc.com/...ChannelID=31506 This is going to be a stupid question, but how do you get rid of the ad in the middle? 1 Quote
littleames Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:26 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:26 AM it does sound like the guy who is recording it.. that's just.. Yea and I don't know why he would even say that when he clearly said that the girl was a fan. If a guy I was with said that about her, I would get so pissed at him. 1 Quote
mike_z Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:27 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:27 AM Celine and Jimmy Kimmelhttps://www.facebook...74498373&type=1 ouch, that's not one of her best :S Quote
littleames Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:28 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:28 AM This is going to be a stupid question, but how do you get rid of the ad in the middle?Not stupid...I couldn't figure it out either! Quote
littleames Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:29 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:29 AM This is going to be a stupid question, but how do you get rid of the ad in the middle?Ohh I got it. After an add played i pressed where it said 'X Close' and it closed! Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:31 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:31 AM ouch, that's not one of her best :SYeah it's not flattering! 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
celinish98 Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:31 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:31 AM Yea and I don't know why he would even say that when he clearly said that the girl was a fan. If a guy I was with said that about her, I would get so pissed at him. so would i. Quote
remykyes Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:35 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:35 AM HERE WE GO!! 1 Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
Kyle_Jared Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:37 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:37 AM It's on!! he's talking about Celine NOW Quote
fanatik Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:37 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:37 AM im watching on the internet since i dont get the channel on tv...can wait for celine to come out Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:38 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:38 AM HERE WE GO!!It's on right now and he is giving his monologue. He mentioned Celine. Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
mike_z Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:38 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:38 AM was that kinda rude to her??.. he made her look like she was gonna sing the miracle album! Quote
Celinenvegas Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:39 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:39 AM They showed a quick pic of her at the beginning, then he made some jokes about having different types of artists on the show. He said "it'll be great, we'll talk to Celine, she'll sing and we'll all cry". LOL 5 Quote ~J O E Y~
brujocrow Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:39 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:39 AM I must be smitten cause I find myself imagining how great a kisser she must be . what a dork I am. for her. Quote Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world, than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled. Neil Ellwood Peart
mike_z Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:40 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:40 AM yeah and he said people were going to change the channel when they announced Céline because allegedly she doesn't fit in the show...at least he implied it Quote
karatedude317 Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:40 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 03:40 AM damn some people were so mean about her. The pic looks good. It's reality of how she looks when the pictures are not touched up. In other news....this human carwash skit is getting old fast. Bring Celine on! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.