Jump to content

Celine Dion to perform on the Jimmy Kimmel Live! show - September 6, 2013


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
at least is a different story about her childhood :unsure: Edited by Loup_garou
  • Like 1
Posted
She's funny!
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
Is he holding a copy of the vinyl album or is it just a board???
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/warathogwarts/lovedmebackbanner.jpg
Posted

"I don't have a name right now"

Hahaha I remember that when he went through the name change and got kinda weird lol!

Posted
OK not bad!
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
FUNNY interview! At the end he messed up the name of the album "Loved Back To Life". Let's hope Celine nails it!
Posted
Awesome so far. She looks incredible..loved the "flip the plate" comment - so funny!
~J O E Y~
Posted
FINALLY she didn't talk about her kids. (until now...)
Posted
that's something new to know!!!

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted (edited)

Celine should change her hair colour and style, she looks older than her age and her hair is to blame. It is a mix of blonde and brown and they are flat.

 

I am not into these discussions usually but if she decides to look like 20+ in her album covers, then she should pay more attention to her public appearances. :yes:

 

She also has the tedency to cover her body, I don't get why she does that. Again, this is how she should look tonight:

 

I can only imagine the praisings had she appeared like that!

 

At least she should show her amazing legs! I'm sure that would help to promotion -_-

Edited by quaizee
  • Like 1
Posted

All things considered, that was a fun interview. She had the crowd laughing.

 

Is he holding a copy of the vinyl album or is it just a board???

 

I almost think it was vinyl, because at the beginning, before she came out, it looked like you could see a picture of her on the back cover, when Jimmy had it face-down on his desk. I can't imagine they'd already have printed copies of vinyl yet, though, so that's a good question.

  • Like 1
Posted
like it so far... jimmy pronounce the title of the album wrong !
Posted
I want the vinyl version of the album :whee:
  • Like 1
http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg

Posted

I noticed a very important thing...

 

SHE DIDN'T TALK ABOUT HER KIDS

 

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

http://oi39.tinypic.com/dzjgva.jpg

Posted

WELL, They didn't talk about her comeback at all... just Vegas and her childhood all over again!

 

She does look good, but I'm a bit not sure about how many people are actually watching.. no tweeting about it :S

Posted (edited)
This interview was soo good but not a lot about the album tho. Edited by Prima_Donna1
  • Like 1

Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...

http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg

Posted

That was a HYSTERICAL interview!! Love that she was so fresh and different telling totally different stories! Also love how we already knew the story about the fight at the show from people here on the forum! So interesting to hear her talk about it!

 

Never heard before the story about getting plates from the gas station! (also totally never heard of a gas station giving out plates in general!!) Never heard the story about Prince either! She is too funny!

Posted
she has already told the "flipping the plate" story before
Posted
Awesome so far. She looks incredible..loved the "flip the plate" comment - so funny!
~J O E Y~
Posted
I remember the flip the plate comment from Ellen :P
Posted

WELL, They didn't talk about her comeback at all... just Vegas and her childhood all over again!

 

She does look good, but I'm a bit not sure about how many people are actually watching.. no tweeting about it :S

Prob because people like me can watch since they are broadcasting HS football in the place of Jimmy tonight... Livid!
Posted (edited)

That was a HYSTERICAL interview!! Love that she was so fresh and different telling totally different stories! Also love how we already knew the story about the fight at the show from people here on the forum! So interesting to hear her talk about it!

 

Never heard before the story about getting plates from the gas station! (also totally never heard of a gas station giving out plates in general!!) Never heard the story about Prince either! She is too funny!

 

Yes it's true they would give things like that away! You're right about the different take on the plate story! Funny! Edited by DionFanAlways
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
She looked so good! Loved the hair, the clothes, and even the stories. Apart from flipping the plate story (which we heard on Ellen), they were all new I think!
  • Like 2
Posted
Yes it was hilarious, but she really needs to start promoting the album...add an anecdote of the recording sessions here and there, make fun of Daniel M^%&^%&^ whatever
  • Like 1
Posted
now her home!!

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted
i never heard about the fight. Is there a link about it on here? I hope she talks more about the album now, now she's talking about her house that she's selling
Posted (edited)
Am I the only one who cannot watch it? I tried the links, but seemed not working for me Edited by Chin
  • Like 1
giphy.gif
Posted (edited)
Is that a vinyl version of LMBTL??? :hmm: Edited by CelineDionForeverNY
  • Like 2

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...