DionFanAlways Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:41 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:41 AM Please, guys, don't freak out when they don't air the entire song... which is likely to happen. Celine DEFINITELY got the most air time! GREAT interview... new, fresh, hilarious. And to those grumbling about not enough album talk--these are late-night talk shows. They are meant to be light and funny. It's not Inside the Actor's Studio.So true! Very light and breezy interview, loved it! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Kyle_Jared Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:41 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:41 AM Killed? No. She killed the song... Awful. Don't belive that this performance will bring new fans for this song... You've clearly lost your mind 4 Quote
littleames Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:41 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:41 AM Not as flawless as the Quebec performance but certainly better than the Vegas performance. It went right from commercial to her singing the song, so there was no introduction or mention of the single being out now or anything, just a mention of the album being out in NovemberI saw an intro, he said something about it being out nov 5th and then she sang Quote
Fuzzy Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:41 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:41 AM Amazing interwiew & perfomance. Loved everything from A to Z. 1 Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
superstar85ca Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:42 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:42 AM That's a really hard song to sing live. Personally I couldn't' care less if she lip-synched every song as long as I can see her on stage, in concert and on tv! 1 Quote
Jamieb12321 Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:42 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:42 AM It was ok.... Glad it was live and you could tell because it was totally different then the recorded version.... I was in Quebec and it was a lot better..... But she had her band in Quebec which is always better still awesome but I think will get better and better every time Quote
minolli Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:43 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:43 AM I guess nothing warms you up like playing a huge set list and your voice is more flexible for such a demanding song. My thought exactly. Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsg43qJH1b1qa4phqo1_400.jpg
Nando Férri Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:43 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:43 AM I don't want to defend her, but it seems that she just couldn't listen properlly to her voice. When she took off her earpiece, it just got better. Still not great, but good. Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
infiniti Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:43 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:43 AM JK Live is on...Celine is next Quote Celine ~
québecflower Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:43 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:43 AM Can Celine fans not be truthful to themselves? That was not a good performance. I'm sure they will get better, but that isn't even close to how she nailed it in Quebec. I guess nothing warms you up like playing a huge set list and your voice is more flexible for such a demanding song. cold turkey must not be easy with that song... Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
rhapsodion Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:43 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:43 AM I think she was getting better starting from the second chorus. I found the first verse and chorus were too lay back, she kinda held back the notes, and sang a bit too soft or not bouncy enough. But it got better when she started trying to sing full-force. I am confident she will get better at it next week. Quote
WindyCityCelineFan Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:43 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:43 AM It was a great interview and performance. Looking forward to next week's appearances. Quote
celine_rox Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:44 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:44 AM I haven't watched it yet, but when considering the song, Loved me back to life is a difficult song to sing live. To me I think she doesn't have much time to catch her breath when singing it. Was it just me, or was it when she performed it at Vegas the tempo kind of sounded slower and lower? Quote
LukeD Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:44 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:44 AM Of course not. I was expecting some NEW pic from the ALREADY known photoshoot. Have you watched the same behind the scenes photoshooting I've watched? Cause there i saw A LOT of pictures that we just didn't see yet. My expectations still sounds as stupid as you tried to make it sound? There is a good reason why a portion of photos was released. These were the best pictures. It's not like a random number of photos leaked to the internet. Quote
CelineDionForeverNY Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:44 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:44 AM (edited) Maybe it's just that now that we have the studio version, we notice all the differences between studio and live. But she really looked in pain at points of the song... She was running out of air and couldn't hit some notes. The high note was not as strong as in Quebec. Her vibrato sounded shaky too. Could be that she's sick... Edited September 7, 2013 at 04:45 AM by CelineDionForeverNY 1 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
lyn Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:44 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:44 AM hmmmmm a bit ambivalent about that.. kinda sad about the high note.. but overall compelling enough for general public i guess. Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
ashtonelijah Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:45 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:45 AM Reactions on Twitter: 5mThis New Celine Dion Song Is Inspired By No Other Than Michael Jackson!! This Is Basically Earth Song!! Celine Dion singing on Kimmel. She sounds like a Cher impersonator impersonating a Rihanna impersonator. @celinedion you did amazing with #LovedMeBackToLife on @JimmyKimmelLive !!! Absolutely amazed!!!!! @harmonoodle love celine dion but f*** her i just wish demi sang this that demo was the thing i was looking forward to the most on the album 3mCeline Dion @celinedion sang her new song "Loved Me Back to Life" on @jimmykimmel. It is awesome! She can sing anything.Celine Dion sounded like a dying moose on Late Night with Jimmy Kimmel.Celine Dion just killed it vocally on #JimmyKimmel. Idk peeps still sang or could without Autotune! Excellent! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/warathogwarts/lovedmebackbanner.jpg
infiniti Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:45 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:45 AM JK Live is on..Celine is next Quote Celine ~
karatedude317 Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:45 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:45 AM I was nervous for her. You could see that she wasn't as comfortable as she was singing it in Quebec. For people saying she should have or should lip in the future....if she did lip, people would be outraged that she lipped. Maybe now we know why she lips at times, it could be when she feels she can't nail it properly 4 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:45 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:45 AM did she get an introduction? they went right from commercial to the song. lol She sounds ok so farHe introduced her and the song! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
riobeard11 Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:47 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:47 AM After listening to it again I have to change my mind a bit, yeah it's not a great performance. I can't imagine that she was able to warm up much compared to hearing it in Vegas or in Quebec after singing for an hour before going to this song...AND with a live band and backup singers. That being said, I'd rather hear this than see her lip the song. I think it got better as the performance went on. 5 Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:47 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:47 AM He introduced her and the song! And it was amazing 1 Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
infiniti Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:47 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:47 AM ok I guess some of you watched it already??? I guess it is on for me only now... Quote Celine ~
Jamieb12321 Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:48 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:48 AM Maybe it's just that now that we have the studio version, we notice all the differences between studio and live. But she really looked in pain at points of the song... She was running out of air and couldn't hit some notes. The high note was not as strong as in Quebec. Her vibrato sounded shaky too. Could be that she's sick... I think she could be sick too because a couple weeks ago in Vegas she stood next to me for over a minute and sang notes higher then that and sounded a lot better. Something was off Quote
Brady Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:48 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:48 AM She was great! Better than when she did it in Vegas. Flat in some parts, but she sang it 100% live so im not complaining Quote
Loup_garou Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:48 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:48 AM Agree that the first part was a little weird, but the second part was much better than TC ever was and I think "THE NOTE" is not gonna happen anymore, just that time in quebec....it's not even in the studio version, and this was a great approach to that 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:49 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:49 AM JK Live is on...Celine is next Where is it? I missed it? Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
LukeD Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:50 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:50 AM Dudes, the song is impossible to sing live. No other artist would have the balls to do it. But the fact that they are trying to get this song out to radio, they should skip the live and do lipsync. Not really. The song is not that hard to sing, the verses are very simple and the ''big'' notes are not that high. Most female singers reach them with ease. 1 Quote
infiniti Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:50 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:50 AM OMG...I LOVE the shoes....missed her on TV...Love you Celine ~ Quote Celine ~
ashtonelijah Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:50 AM Posted September 7, 2013 at 04:50 AM I think she could be sick too because a couple weeks ago in Vegas she stood next to me for over a minute and sang notes higher then that and sounded a lot better. Something was off Can you say it one more time? It hasn't sunk in yet. Jk. lol 3 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/warathogwarts/lovedmebackbanner.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.