Jump to content

Celine Dion to perform on the Jimmy Kimmel Live! show - September 6, 2013


Recommended Posts

Posted

ok...That was unflattering :mellow:

I think because it was just awkward staring at the camera lol!

I like the pony tail though!

Posted
well she dresses like a woman her age.. of course she's gonna look 45/50
Posted
Is this an hour-long show? I thought it was only a 1/2 hour, but nothing's happened yet!
Posted
she'll be great and look better on camera. guaranteed. I have a feeling about this. :yes:
Posted

Oh Jesus! The light of the show must be terrible. She looks like an 60 years old woman.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif

Posted

Celine should change her hair colour and style, she looks older than her age and her hair is to blame. It is a mix of blonde and brown and they are flat.

 

I am not into these discussions usually but if she decides to look like 20+ in her album covers, then she should pay more attention to her public appearances. :yes:

 

She also has the tedency to cover her body, I don't get why she does that. Again, this is how she should look tonight:

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U_Gs_kux1Y

 

I can only imagine the praisings had she appeared like that!

I would have thought the long hair made her look younger. Remember the short hair she had in 2003? She looked horrible then with it, she'd look even worse now

  • Like 1
Posted

Is this an hour-long show? I thought it was only a 1/2 hour, but nothing's happened yet!

celine will sing, have an interview and then the other guy will have an interview.

Posted

ur so sweet..i tried this link but cant move the add in middle

after the add, click the box where it flashes 'X Close'

Posted
OMFG a 33rpm vinyl of the album!!!
  • Like 2
http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg

Posted (edited)
and that's better :wub: :clap: :w00t: and she's as French as ever... Edited by Loup_garou
Posted
did anyone attended that show with fighting??? lol that's kinda funny but scary too!!

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted
OMG!!! She talked about the fight!!
  • Like 3
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
I love how she keeps saying "My both parents" instead of "both of my parents." lol
  • Like 1
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/warathogwarts/lovedmebackbanner.jpg
Posted
Stop with the bros and sisters, please!
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
She's talking like Nancy Botwin LOL
  • Like 1
Posted
She looks so good!
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...