Jump to content

Celine Dion to perform on the Jimmy Kimmel Live! show - September 6, 2013


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

from Annie Horth twitter !!

BThfjPPCAAAPDCN.jpg

and it says Now Celine on!

Edited by celinefanonline
  • Like 1

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted
I like when she shows her legs. I notice she's back to wearing pants again, kinda like in the 90's. Show of those hot legs!
Posted

Same as the "Sans Attendre" look.

 

http://www.celinedionweb.com/images/event/2012/20121124lgs135.jpg

Posted

It reminds me of this amazing look from last year :)

 

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7216/7315458214_663bf35745_o.jpg

Posted

She should show off her hot legs!!!

 

 

 

 

http://cs518503v4.vk.me/u57620396/video/l_4bfdc06e.jpg

  • Like 2
Posted

It reminds me of this amazing look from last year :)

 

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7216/7315458214_663bf35745_o.jpg

 

That look specially brought me back to the ANDHC days!

 

 

 

how about something like this? :P

 

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd298/KittyTwizz81/Celine/TCTB11.jpg

Posted (edited)
I'm not an Ellen fan, she is hard to talk to, all she seems interested in is making fun of the guests and making annoyed faces and stuttering. Ugh. There is nothing from Ellen's Celine interviews that I can remember and smile about...When Celine used to appear on Rosie O'Donnell's show - now that was good tv and good interviewing!!! Edited by superstar85ca
  • Like 2
Posted

That look specially brought me back to the ANDHC days!

 

 

 

how about something like this? :P

 

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd298/KittyTwizz81/Celine/TCTB11.jpg

pic was from that Walmart concert a couple years back, ANDHC days were circa 2002
Posted
just saw advertisement, "Jimmy's got Celine Dion, tonight on ABC"
  • Like 1
Posted
How is it Live when Ann H already posted that pic??? I don't get it?? and what is 11:35 p.m. ET??? It is 11:35 Central...
  • Like 1
Celine ~
Posted
Her Twitter team is lame, they should have informed the followers of Celine's appearance on Jimmy Kimmel live.
  • Like 6
Posted

How is it Live when Ann H already posted that pic??? I don't get it?? and what is 11:35 p.m. ET??? It is 11:35 Central...

It is not live, they tape early. I think they say live because they tape the same day it airs.

  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

Her Twitter team is lame, they should have informed the followers of Celine's appearance on Jimmy Kimmel live.

Her Twitter team is lame, they should have informed the followers of Celine's appearance on Jimmy Kimmel live.

 

twitter team? more like one who sleep on the switch... this is too much to handle for them probably

Edited by québecflower
  • Like 1
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted

She should show off her hot legs!!!

 

 

 

 

http://cs518503v4.vk.me/u57620396/video/l_4bfdc06e.jpg

Yes that's what I've been saying too! She showed off her legs a lot for TC

Posted

It is not live, they tape early. I think they say live because they tape the same day it airs.

Live to tape as they say. All big late talk shows do that in the US I believe. They tape it in the afternoon.

  • Like 1
Posted

There is something wrong with her hair... I can't tell what it is though. :hmm:

 

This is the best I've seen of her the past 3 years (I love her outfit too) :

 

  • Like 2
Posted
Oh no! :( Increases the likelihood of her lipping. I wanted a live performance.
  • Like 1
Posted
wow there is a instagram video of the paps trying to chase Celine down and one of them calls her a effin stupid whore because she avoided them :angry2:
Posted
She didn't perform with her band @ Ellen or Today Show in 2007, if I can remember ;) Does anybody know if the music guest perform live on the Jimmy Kimmel Show?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...