smw Posted September 1, 2013 at 05:58 PM Posted September 1, 2013 at 05:58 PM I'm happy that LMBTL is part of the show now. It only increases the chance of her singing the song live during the promotions Exactly! I think it's great that she's singing it now -- just means she'll be all the more ready to sing it during promotion! I wonder if she wanted to include now in Vegas for that very reason: to prepare. Or maybe she's just too excited to keep waiting! Either way, it's great!!! 3 Quote
mike_z Posted September 1, 2013 at 07:22 PM Posted September 1, 2013 at 07:22 PM Either way, TAKING CHANCES was also included in the Vegas setlist when she premiered it! Quote
Davey84 Posted September 1, 2013 at 08:09 PM Posted September 1, 2013 at 08:09 PM Don't be a Debbie Downer :-P But like others said! Her voice is in better condition now and this song is "easier" to sing than TC Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Macaronie Posted September 1, 2013 at 08:13 PM Posted September 1, 2013 at 08:13 PM Well judging the concert she gave in Canada the other day her voice is quite shaky and gritty but in an unattractive way. So I am not sure how she will deliver this piece of unoriginal currrrma song. Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted September 1, 2013 at 08:19 PM Posted September 1, 2013 at 08:19 PM Well judging the concert she gave in Canada the other day her voice is quite shaky and gritty but in an unattractive way. So I am not sure how she will deliver this piece of unoriginal currrrma song. I'm sorry...which concert were you watching? Lol 5 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
CSCfan Posted September 1, 2013 at 09:16 PM Posted September 1, 2013 at 09:16 PM I'm sorry...which concert were you watching? Lol The one with ham and cheese.. 3 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
J081113 Posted September 1, 2013 at 09:31 PM Posted September 1, 2013 at 09:31 PM The only 2 guests are Jim O'Heir and Celine....so he might talk to her! Source: http://abc.go.com/shows/jimmy-kimmel-live/blogs/schedule/jkl-schedule-for-09022013 Quote
flutefreak Posted September 2, 2013 at 03:32 AM Posted September 2, 2013 at 03:32 AM If you go to Jimmy Kimmel's webpage for his show it says Celine Dion, Jim O'Heir and Celine Dion performs. So to me it looks like she may be interviewed as well, keeping my fingers crossed! 2 Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted September 2, 2013 at 12:41 PM Posted September 2, 2013 at 12:41 PM (edited) I hope she gets interviewed. If she doesn't than at least she sang the song. Yay! Promotion is promotion where ever you can get it. I can't wait. Edited September 2, 2013 at 12:41 PM by Prima_Donna1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
PuraVida Posted September 2, 2013 at 10:24 PM Posted September 2, 2013 at 10:24 PM There's literally no doubt that she'll be interviewed. She's definitely going to be interviewed. I just hope it's funny and Celine says some new things. She'll be the biggest star on the show (not uncommon for her, but still). However, Jim O'Heir actually has more followers than her on Twitter.......which confirms my dreaded prediction that she won't ever get over 500K followers. 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 2, 2013 at 10:29 PM Posted September 2, 2013 at 10:29 PM I don't even know who Jim O'Heir is? 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Nmj Posted September 3, 2013 at 02:48 AM Posted September 3, 2013 at 02:48 AM A source has told me, that jimmy will interview CELINE first which is the spot for the biggest star of the show, themInterview JIM OHEIR, and close the show with CELINE singing her new single. 2 Quote
celinelover03 Posted September 3, 2013 at 03:00 AM Posted September 3, 2013 at 03:00 AM I like when she talks about her family too , it's part of why i love her,I love hearing how the twins and RC are doing.Yes I want to hear about the music too , but Celine speaks from her heart and it's always her family that are closest to it IMO anyway.Plus didn't jimmy kimmel become a dad a few weeks ago , he's probably all about the baby talk! Lol Awww he did! Yay for him haha. And yeah I like it when she talks about them, but she';ll be on the Ellen show on the 11th and that will be a real interview, so surely we'll hear about them then. I don't think we'll hear much about them on Jimmy Kimmel because I don't even think she's going to get interviewed prob only like 1 or 2 questions about the album and stuff. I just want her to talk about the album on Jimmy Kimmel because ifd she's getting interviewed it's only for a few min considering there are other people getting interviewed that same show. And then for Ellen her interview will be longer and I'm sure it'll be based more on the album but I know for sure Ellen will aski one or two questions about it and they'll prob show a pic or too of the family Hehe Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
celinelover03 Posted September 3, 2013 at 03:00 AM Posted September 3, 2013 at 03:00 AM A source has told me, that jimmy will interview CELINE first which is the spot for the biggest star of the show, themInterview JIM OHEIR, and close the show with CELINE singing her new single. Whoops then nevermind my comment above haha. YAY!! Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
Tyler1991 Posted September 4, 2013 at 02:35 AM Posted September 4, 2013 at 02:35 AM Typically on Jimmy's show don't artists perform multiple songs, but only the first song is shown during the show. The others are posted on his shows youtube page and website. Sometimes the first song isn't even in completion depending on when the commercial break comes back. Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 4, 2013 at 02:54 AM Posted September 4, 2013 at 02:54 AM Now we wait for Friday....................... 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
ShellyDuguay Posted September 4, 2013 at 02:07 PM Posted September 4, 2013 at 02:07 PM Can´t wait to watch it!!! Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img33/2434/jy6.pngTo visit our new Fanpage EliseDuguay.com just click on my Banner!
destin139 Posted September 4, 2013 at 06:16 PM Posted September 4, 2013 at 06:16 PM Exciting times! Now she just needs to get back to the UK sometime soon for some shows/interviews/performances/promo/ANYTHING over here! Quote http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww171/destin139/Celine2.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted September 5, 2013 at 02:28 AM Posted September 5, 2013 at 02:28 AM I hope it goes smooth on Jimmy Kimmel. In a way I want her to play it safe because I don't want anything to go wrong. This is big for her. Isn't that funny, saying it's big for her, I mean it's Celine Dion! She's done so many "big" things! I just don't want people to say anything negative about the performance. It's obvious she loves the song! 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted September 5, 2013 at 11:20 AM Posted September 5, 2013 at 11:20 AM I wish she would of been on The Tonight Show with Jay. They always always did good interviews! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
LooneyLindz Posted September 6, 2013 at 02:14 AM Posted September 6, 2013 at 02:14 AM I'm going to do my best to snag a stand-by ticket for Kimmel tomorrow! Wish me luck! 6 Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted September 6, 2013 at 08:17 AM Posted September 6, 2013 at 08:17 AM I'm going to do my best to snag a stand-by ticket for Kimmel tomorrow! Wish me luck! Good luck!! Really hope you get it and you can come back and tell us all about it! Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted September 6, 2013 at 10:41 AM Posted September 6, 2013 at 10:41 AM Well toninght's the night! I do wonder why they chose Jimmy Kimmel though? Haven't really figured that one out............ Nothing against any Jimmy fans out there! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
dorfus Posted September 6, 2013 at 10:42 AM Posted September 6, 2013 at 10:42 AM Anybody knows what time it airs in GMT? Quote 6 May 2008 - London, England / 15 May 2019 - Las Vegas, USA / 3 June 2023 - Nicosia, Cyprus
Javito Posted September 6, 2013 at 11:17 AM Posted September 6, 2013 at 11:17 AM Is there a way to watch this online? 3 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
mike_z Posted September 6, 2013 at 12:21 PM Posted September 6, 2013 at 12:21 PM THE WAIT IS OVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! R u ready guys?? especially to read all those amazing tweets about her?? 3 Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted September 6, 2013 at 12:24 PM Posted September 6, 2013 at 12:24 PM Can see this being a late night for me ...again!! Lol I'm really living on the wrong time zone!! 2 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
smash Posted September 6, 2013 at 12:36 PM Posted September 6, 2013 at 12:36 PM No links for us fans who are thousands of miles away? Pleeze, if possible, so that we can also watch. Thanks Sharon Quote
mike_z Posted September 6, 2013 at 12:46 PM Posted September 6, 2013 at 12:46 PM so how many hours to go? I don't really get it, is it 23.30 NYC time? Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted September 6, 2013 at 01:16 PM Posted September 6, 2013 at 01:16 PM I cannot wait to watch Jimmy Kimmel tonight. It's going to be very interesting for real. Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.