Lindah1984 Posted July 29, 2013 at 07:01 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 07:01 PM As I noticed, Crush Management (http://www.crushmm.com), a Sia's management company, has recently managed to delete some Sia's LMBTL demo clips from Youtube already (coz some clips are now not accessible and there're messeages about Crush's copyright claim), but the clips still remain some. So if we tell Crush that there're still more clips, they may request Youtube to remove the rest, as they are a copyright holder. Well Sia is not hiding it: Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Quote
Popular Post Chin Posted July 29, 2013 at 07:10 PM Popular Post Posted July 29, 2013 at 07:10 PM (edited) Celine on “Loved Me Back to Life” Fans who were at Celine’s show on the Plaines of Abraham in Quebec City on Saturday night enjoyed a special treat. Celine performed “Loved Me Back to Life” live in concert for the very first time! Co-written by Hasham Hussein, Denarius Motes and Sia Furler the song will appear on Celine’s upcoming English album of the same name, to be released in October. “I love this song and it was a real thrill to perform it for the first time this past weekend. I’m so very grateful to Sham, Motesart and Sia for giving me this wonderful gift”, said Celine.If you weren’t able to attend the show, don’t worry, ‘Celine…une seule fois’ will be available on Quebec’s Videotron pay TV and pay-per-view (PPV) as of August 10. Plans are also underway for television broadcast in the rest of Canada, France, Belgium, Switzerland, Asia and Latin America. CelineDion.com Edited July 29, 2013 at 07:12 PM by chinchin_dreampalace 8 Quote
ferjaacu Posted July 29, 2013 at 07:17 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 07:17 PM (edited) Can't wait to see this show on TV !!! I like the song, though it sounds kinda like an advertising song for a perfume... It kinda reminds me of Live To Love... Edited July 29, 2013 at 07:17 PM by ferjaacu Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Lindah1984 Posted July 29, 2013 at 07:23 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 07:23 PM Well Sia is not hiding it: Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Well Sia is not hiding it:(first she retweeted thishttp://1.1.1.3/bmi/www.celinedionforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/thumbsup2.gif )Chart Shaker @ChartShaker28 JulCeline Dion performs new single Loved Me Back To Life (written by @Sia) live http://chartshaker.wordpress.com/2013/07/26/celine-dion-loved-me-back-to-life-sia-demo/ …Giuseppe Anthony @yankeesbw5128 Jul@ChartShaker @Sia @nickbassett1981 SIA u should have kept this song for you! You absolutely kill this track !Michelle Weatherford @Livzma28 Jul“@ChartShaker: Celine Dion performs new single Loved Me Back To Life (written by @Sia Celine is...wow but, I'd like to hear Sia sing it.28 Julsia furler @Livzma @ChartShaker and you can. It leaked on YouTube months ago!ResultSia demo: 2 rewteet 1 favoCeline LMBTL: 41 retweets 36 FavoI do NOT think she should hide it. (Just like to see how she reacts on it) Celine made the song Rad http://1.1.1.5/bmi/www.celinedionforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/wink3.gifFunny that she ignored Guiseppes tweet.So no worries. Quote
takeachance Posted July 29, 2013 at 07:25 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 07:25 PM I see this song as a tribute to the fans also, a love song really! So many lines in this song that can be interpreted that way to me. "you stood by my side night after night"...... so on and so on! me too 1 Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
fikus1 Posted July 29, 2013 at 07:33 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 07:33 PM I think it's the best audio so far 6 Quote
chawatak Posted July 29, 2013 at 07:41 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 07:41 PM (edited) Celine on "Loved Me Back to Life" Fans who were at Celine's show on the Plaines of Abraham in Quebec City on Saturday night enjoyed a special treat. Celine performed "Loved Me Back to Life" live in concert for the very first time! Co-written by Hasham Hussein, Denarius Motes and Sia Furler the song will appear on Celine's upcoming English album of the same name, to be released in October. "I love this song and it was a real thrill to perform it for the first time this past weekend. I'm so very grateful to Sham, Motesart and Sia for giving me this wonderful gift", said Celine.If you weren't able to attend the show, don't worry, 'Celine…une seule fois' will be available on Quebec's Videotron pay TV and pay-per-view (PPV) as of August 10. Plans are also underway for television broadcast in the rest of Canada, France, Belgium, Switzerland, Asia and Latin America. CelineDion.com Good news! Wanna here more about the Single release! Edited July 29, 2013 at 07:41 PM by chawatak Quote LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!> https://vimeo.com/328324551
anewdayhascome Posted July 29, 2013 at 07:47 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 07:47 PM It has more than 30 000 views already! 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
c4n4d4 Posted July 29, 2013 at 07:55 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 07:55 PM ET Canada and Digital Spy have tweeted about the song and shared the video 1 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
Popular Post ashtonelijah Posted July 29, 2013 at 08:11 PM Popular Post Posted July 29, 2013 at 08:11 PM I love the fact that Celine made sure to say "I'm so very grateful to Sham, Motesart, and Sia for giving me this wonderful gift." Haha! In your silly face, Merriweather. 9 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/warathogwarts/lovedmebackbanner.jpg
takeachance Posted July 29, 2013 at 08:14 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 08:14 PM (edited) Totally LOVE when she walks forward with the microphone towards the end of the song!! What A DIVA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edited July 29, 2013 at 08:14 PM by takeachance 6 Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Nando Férri Posted July 29, 2013 at 08:17 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 08:17 PM Celine on "Loved Me Back to Life" Fans who were at Celine's show on the Plaines of Abraham in Quebec City on Saturday night enjoyed a special treat. Celine performed "Loved Me Back to Life" live in concert for the very first time! Co-written by Hasham Hussein, Denarius Motes and Sia Furler the song will appear on Celine's upcoming English album of the same name, to be released in October. "I love this song and it was a real thrill to perform it for the first time this past weekend. I'm so very grateful to Sham, Motesart and Sia for giving me this wonderful gift", said Celine.If you weren't able to attend the show, don't worry, 'Celine…une seule fois' will be available on Quebec's Videotron pay TV and pay-per-view (PPV) as of August 10. Plans are also underway for television broadcast in the rest of Canada, France, Belgium, Switzerland, Asia and Latin America. CelineDion.comI just think it's a little bit weird that the official site doesn't mention it's her NEW single... Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
Daysleeper Posted July 29, 2013 at 08:26 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 08:26 PM I just think it's a little bit weird that the official site doesn't mention it's her NEW single... Maybe they just wanted to put more accent on the new album and this song as a part of it. The announcement of the single will come soon I guess. Quote
Celineforeveranangel Posted July 29, 2013 at 08:31 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 08:31 PM I really love this song and think Celine's voice sounds amazing singing it. I am so excited for the studio version and the album in October!!!!!!! Eeeeeeeeek!!!!!cant wait!!!!! Quote http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr140/Celineforeveranangel/6673.jpgI love Celine!!!!!!!!!!
takeachance Posted July 29, 2013 at 08:32 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 08:32 PM That official website is just so dumb at all times.i think the person who runs it spends a lot of time sleeping 1 Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Javito Posted July 29, 2013 at 08:37 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 08:37 PM Don't you find strange that the official site doesn't mention its her new single?? :hmm:Maybe its like I thought, this is just a teaser of the new album and they plan to release another single officially in september? I love the fact that Celine made sure to say "I'm so very grateful to Sham, Motesart, and Sia for giving me this wonderful gift." Haha! In your silly face, Merriweather. Hear hear!! I smiled when I read that Nice gibe Céline! Take that, Daniel Merrychristmas!! 2 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
takeachance Posted July 29, 2013 at 08:44 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 08:44 PM He'd probably post a rant on Facebook complaining that you didn't give credit to the people who grew the fruit!! Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
manu23 Posted July 29, 2013 at 08:49 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 08:49 PM It has to be the single, she sang LMBTL in this Banquier show right? Maybe they can't say it yet? If there is even a better single in this album then it will be her best one haha Quote
Javito Posted July 29, 2013 at 08:54 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 08:54 PM (edited) I think Daniel Merrychristmas is going to rant soon in his facebook saying that Céline didn't credit him for being the reason why she changed his single for Loved Me Back To Life. He needs to be credited for that really!! Edited July 29, 2013 at 09:01 PM by Javito 6 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
browseceline Posted July 29, 2013 at 09:54 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 09:54 PM I think it's the best audio so far http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTTT5rLmzo4 This is not the best audio at all in my opinion. The sound is clipping and harsh. btw how annoying those people that talk when a song is being performed. It costs a fortune to watch this concert, then is it so difficult to keep your chitchat at home when a great singer is singing? 4 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
browseceline Posted July 29, 2013 at 10:05 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 10:05 PM you know I don't know how it is with you, but I feel back in the Celine mood again and feeling so excited for her again. I haven't had this feeling for a long time.When Unfinished Songs came out I was like... okay, it is okay, it is a regular adult contemporary track, predictable melody etc... but this is... gold! Compared with Sia's version such a difference. Sia sounds like Rihanna and it also sounds autotuned, flat. Celine gives it is this extra that the song needs. Sia's version is just another of those Rihanna songs that are popular for some time and then you forget them. But Celine, she brings it to the next level. I am sure that high note that a bit went wrong sounds amazing on the actual studio recording! btw Macaronie - who is that creepy type in your video... 4 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
gafsa Posted July 29, 2013 at 10:06 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 10:06 PM This is not the best audio at all in my opinion. The sound is clipping and harsh. btw how annoying those people that talk when a song is being performed. It costs a fortune to watch this concert, then is it so difficult to keep your chitchat at home when a great singer is singing? There's always some stypid person who always talk not only inthe concert but in theater who needs some more quite time, they talk like there's no tomorrow. I always wonder why the hell yhe went to theater if only to chit chat, it would be more comfortable if they at the cafe or something like that. Quote
Ororo Munroe Posted July 29, 2013 at 10:22 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 10:22 PM (edited) What does Chuck Taylor think about the song ? I have huge doubt about the fact it could be a hit, especially on Billboard, because of the name of the singer, CELINE. I'm sorry to say that, but even if the song is a "masterpiece", do you really think that mainstream radios are going to play it in USA ? I doubt about it. I love so much this artist but you all know how it works. Edited July 29, 2013 at 10:23 PM by Ororo Munroe Quote
infiniti Posted July 29, 2013 at 10:28 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 10:28 PM I'm not sure yet, but I think I agree with you. I loved Taking Chances, but it didn't work... Then after many years she releases Sans attendre, not trying to reinvent herself, but highlighting what people love about her... Let's be honest, the most of celine's public are older people.This new english cd, should be, in my opinion, not another taking chances. But a "Staying True".The song is boring. It's the same beat that thousands of others had, and nothing new about it, nothing that stands out. For me it fits perfectly with Unfineshed Songs: Weak instrumental, boring and fast verses and tedious chorus.... Staying true to herself but adjusting to the times, we all understand this is 2010s... and to stay on top, she needs to reinvent in her own style. Again I agree with you as far as Unfinished songs goes...I did not like that song either, I was not impressed at all, but it made me to go and watch the movie lol.. it is an O.K. song. It is just after all these couple of years waiting for this album we expect original powerful ballads and something at least like "I'm Alive"..I don't know, I cannot see Celine singing about coma...come on now. Quote Celine ~
infiniti Posted July 29, 2013 at 10:34 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 10:34 PM (edited) It's not about love? Umm... It's about someone, literally, being LOVED back to life, from the dead. It's both a love song and an allusion to the Christian idea of love being the only thing that can resurrect someone the dead back to life. This song is ALL about love. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it isn't about love. Anyway, if you want 90's Céline, there are options for you. They're called Unison, The Colour of My Love, D'eux, Falling Into You, S'il Suffisait D'aimer, Let's Talk About Love, These Are Special Times, and All the Way: A Decade of Song. If 90's Céline is what you want, PLEASE, by all means, go listen to those albums. Meanwhile, we're going to appreciate Céline where she is now and be glad that she is embracing something new and bringing her talents to a fresh, modern style of music.do not make this a religious topic please. I am Christian and this has nothing to do with religion...maybe studio-recorded version will be better... Edited July 29, 2013 at 10:34 PM by infiniti Quote Celine ~
Popular Post Neddo Posted July 29, 2013 at 10:54 PM Popular Post Posted July 29, 2013 at 10:54 PM If u want Celine you like go listen to her ballads in 90's. Celine will never return to those FACE IT. We don't want another BYLM, RDMH, LCMM, TPOL, because we have like 5 albums full of those kind of songs you like. Celine wants to explore new genres.Instrumental is fantastic, multiversatile. Lyrics without unnecessary glitter we had in 90's. Melody non plagiatic and extremly emotional. Celine's vocals, full, resonant and clean unlike strain fests we had in 90's. Unfinshed songs is way below this song.In 90's Celine sung about romance schmaltzy in at least 90% of english albums between 92-99.In 00's she sung about life, faith, inspiration, love for children, violence and so on with romantic song without unnecessary schmaltz and overtop-ing 8 Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img138/7804/5tq2.png
bruno_oliveira Posted July 29, 2013 at 11:40 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 11:40 PM did u guys didnt discovered yet the "we are happy again as a couple" + you loved me back to life ?? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2375175/Celine-Dions-18-year-marriage-Rene-Angelil-Weve-tough-times.html is not about a coma...illness...but about reconnecting with rene... Quote
québecflower Posted July 29, 2013 at 11:40 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 11:40 PM If u want Celine you like go listen to her ballads in 90's. Celine will never return to those FACE IT. We don't want another BYLM, RDMH, LCMM, TPOL, because we have like 5 albums full of those kind of songs you like. Celine wants to explore new genres.Instrumental is fantastic, multiversatile. Lyrics without unnecessary glitter we had in 90's. Melody non plagiatic and extremly emotional. Celine's vocals, full, resonant and clean unlike strain fests we had in 90's. Unfinshed songs is way below this song.In 90's Celine sung about romance schmaltzy in at least 90% of english albums between 92-99.In 00's she sung about life, faith, inspiration, love for children, violence and so on with romantic song without unnecessary schmaltz and overtop-ing and now maybe she will maybe express herself on a more personal level, this song is a good start. 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
DionFanAlways Posted July 29, 2013 at 11:50 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 11:50 PM Quick question...In the song when she sings "Strong hands, thick skin, and an open heart / You saw through the pain, saw through the (?)" Is she singing you saw through the "mask" or "marks"?Mask (if nobody answered yet) Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
celine-rc Posted July 29, 2013 at 11:55 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 11:55 PM Have been listening to this song on repeat for the past 24 hours and I don't see it ending soon. When I first heard it during the show and she did that big note, there were no words. It was... sensationally phenomenal ! And I still get shivers everytime ! I ADORE this song ! I can't wait for the album to come out !!!! 2 Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.