Javito Posted July 30, 2013 at 09:36 PM Posted July 30, 2013 at 09:36 PM That has to be definetly the studio version played for some audience!! When?? Oh My GOD it sounds so AMAZING!!! Look how she pronounces "back" and "life", its brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: And the music sounds just powerful now! This is going to be HUGE guys!!! 4 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
stevo Posted July 30, 2013 at 09:37 PM Posted July 30, 2013 at 09:37 PM That's definitely not a live version- eeeek! Studiooooooooooo version defo! Quote
marc-02 Posted July 30, 2013 at 09:41 PM Posted July 30, 2013 at 09:41 PM Can anyone of those who attended the le banquier taping confirm if this was the same thing they heard during the taping? Quote
Shaun Posted July 30, 2013 at 09:42 PM Posted July 30, 2013 at 09:42 PM Whatever that is it sounds AMAZING! 2 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
marc-02 Posted July 30, 2013 at 09:43 PM Posted July 30, 2013 at 09:43 PM That has to be definetly the studio version played for some audience!! When?? Oh My GOD it sounds so AMAZING!!! Look how she pronounces "back" and "life", its brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: And the music sounds just powerful now! This is going to be HUGE guys!!! And "FROM" (from the line "from the coma) has a very different sound to it than the live! Woohoo! This just made my day! Studio version! Give us the full high quality version now!!! Hahahaha 2 Quote
c4n4d4 Posted July 30, 2013 at 09:46 PM Posted July 30, 2013 at 09:46 PM I don't know if I'd say that it was the studio version but its definitely different than the live version from the Quebec concert. Perhaps its from the Le Banquier taping? That would explain the audience Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
Popular Post Javito Posted July 30, 2013 at 09:48 PM Popular Post Posted July 30, 2013 at 09:48 PM STUDIO VERSION NOW PLEASE!!! I'm going to explode this is the Celine Dion I dreamed to hear for YEARS!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: This reminds me of Sorry For Love and the ANDHC days, so powerful vocals and songs full of energy! AGAIN! YES!!! 15 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
infiniti Posted July 30, 2013 at 09:50 PM Posted July 30, 2013 at 09:50 PM I was just kidding I think this song is growing on me... 6 Quote Celine ~
Bruno Portugal Posted July 30, 2013 at 09:50 PM Posted July 30, 2013 at 09:50 PM FINALLY, WE GET A GLIMPSE OF WHAT COULD BE THE STUDIO VERSION OF LMBTL!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgS_-R-dEDU&feature=youtube_gdata_player Definitely it can be smash hit...Sony just needs to promote it!!! 3 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
Nando Férri Posted July 30, 2013 at 09:57 PM Posted July 30, 2013 at 09:57 PM Bootleg from the studio version for sure. It's amazing, but I think I liked the long note in live version.I'm so excited! Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
stevo Posted July 30, 2013 at 09:59 PM Posted July 30, 2013 at 09:59 PM f****** HELL, this has to be a smash for celine! They have got it so right with this song. I am literally addicted 6 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:00 PM Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:00 PM OMG I'm speechless LMBTL big time Quote
Shaun Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:02 PM Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:02 PM I was sitting at my desk in work today and found myself humming "Love Me Back To Life" without even realizing it. Sign of a good song! 2 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Nmj Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:06 PM Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:06 PM If this is the studio version how does it exist?? People said that she sang LIVE on le banquier. Quote
browseceline Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:08 PM Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:08 PM Does sound amazing. They also autotuned the phrase from the coma, that is what is very obvious. It sounds smooth amazing! I want it now! They should have inown that this could happen, that recordings may leak. I wonder what is the next thing what they can do, release the song asap? 2 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Nmj Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:08 PM Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:08 PM STUDIO VERSION NOW PLEASE!!! I'm going to explode this is the Celine Dion I dreamed to hear for YEARS!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: This reminds me of Sorry For Love and the ANDHC days, so powerful vocals and songs full of energy! AGAIN! YES!!! Your signature says it all!! "A new day will come again" I think it will in October! 1 Quote
browseceline Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:11 PM Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:11 PM From 1:00 on what is happening? Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Javito Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:12 PM Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:12 PM (edited) Your signature says it all!! "A new day will come again" I think it will in October! And "I was waiting for sooooo looooong"!!! :clap: :clap: Seriously guys if the rest of the album is as good as this music I think the 6 year wait is going to have been worth!! Edited July 30, 2013 at 10:12 PM by Javito 3 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
mebe Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:13 PM Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:13 PM I was sitting at my desk in work today and found myself humming "Love Me Back To Life" without even realizing it. Sign of a good song! Same for me at the park today reading...Made me realize that this song is really getting stuck in my head! Quote
Nmj Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:15 PM Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:15 PM And "I was waiting for sooooo looooong"!!! :clap: :clap: Seriously guys if the rest of the album is as good as this music I think the 6 year wait is going to have been worth!! "And your miracle came" lol you know I've been wanted this Celine back forever as well, gotta be honest the album of TC did nothing for me as a fan. 1 Quote
celine-rc Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:15 PM Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:15 PM It has been stuck in my head for the past two days ! 1 Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
takeachance Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:16 PM Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:16 PM (edited) Does sound amazing. They also autotuned the phrase from the coma, that is what is very obvious. It sounds smooth amazing! I want it now! They should have inown that this could happen, that recordings may leak. I wonder what is the next thing what they can do, release the song asap?'At the very end of that video (in your signature) , she looks so like she did in 1997 at Falling into you concert, the action, the face @ 3:31 Edited July 30, 2013 at 10:17 PM by takeachance 3 Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
changepas39 Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:17 PM Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:17 PM I was sitting at my desk in work today and found myself humming "Love Me Back To Life" without even realizing it. Sign of a good song! I have been doing the same thing!!!! Quote http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f131/changepas39/f28ed0e8-0230-434c-9df9-6801977de1f0_zps821ef336.jpg
québecflower Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:20 PM Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:20 PM this is a sexy song... 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
celinedionfan1 Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:22 PM Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:22 PM This is me right now :bananadance: :bonk: :worthy: :dog: :spaz: Me and my best friend also just ordered flights and hotel fro Paris!!!!!!!! 2 Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
browseceline Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:23 PM Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:23 PM (edited) (Quote)I hated the look in that era. The hair (she did it again in the 2002 WCD concert) reminds me of a rooster's tail Yes and that awful golden catsuit...where was annie horth??? She wears so much better clothes lately. This was an example of bad taste for sure! Edited July 30, 2013 at 10:27 PM by browseceline 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Nmj Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:24 PM Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:24 PM (edited) I have a feeling that "Love Me Back to Life" will be the album that should've have the world tour if only it wasn't for Vegas I hope IF this album is similar to ANDHC they promote it properly that will be the real miracle Javito. But honestly it's a little off topic now but I was pissed that ANDHC wasn't worthy of a world tour but TC was? Makes no sense to me and if it happens again with he new album it will be "Vegas" that's the common dominator in all this. Edited July 30, 2013 at 10:29 PM by Nmj 3 Quote
donpi86 Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:25 PM Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:25 PM That has to be definetly the studio version played for some audience!! When?? Oh My GOD it sounds so AMAZING!!! Look how she pronounces "back" and "life", its brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: And the music sounds just powerful now! This is going to be HUGE guys!!! GOOD BLESS THE SMARTPHONES! 4 Quote
browseceline Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:25 PM Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:25 PM 'At the very end of that video (in your signature) , she looks so like she did in 1997 at Falling into you concert, the action, the face @ 3:31 She is a strong diva during the song but the innocent and shy child in her comes back when being happy and excited because of the response of the audience. You can tell she is one proud lady! 6 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Nmj Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:28 PM Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:28 PM She is a strong diva during the song but the innocent and shy child in her comes back when being happy and excited because of the response of the audience. You can tell she is one proud lady! I miss that shy Celine, she kind of strayed away from feeling that way, I guess that's what years an years of Vegas will do, but it's a welcome feeling that I hope she keeps as much as possible. 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.