mebe Posted July 30, 2013 at 04:58 AM Posted July 30, 2013 at 04:58 AM Check the status in Sony Music Facebook! https://www.facebook...d_comment_reply ALL PEOPLE WANTS!!! LOVED ME BACK TO LIFE OMG!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!! It HAS to be a hit!! Radios must play that song!! 1 Quote
mebe Posted July 30, 2013 at 05:13 AM Posted July 30, 2013 at 05:13 AM Almost 50 000 views on Youtube!! Quote
mebe Posted July 30, 2013 at 05:39 AM Posted July 30, 2013 at 05:39 AM I don't know if someone already posted this: http://www.radio-canada.ca/nouvelles/arts_et_spectacles/2013/07/29/002-celine-dion-chanson.shtml But they talk about Celine's new song going around the world and viewed 30 000 times on Youtube... That's great! 1 Quote
LukeD Posted July 30, 2013 at 05:49 AM Posted July 30, 2013 at 05:49 AM E V E R Y O N E replied ''Loved me back to life by Celine Dion'' on FB! Unbelievable! 4 Quote
Leanne Posted July 30, 2013 at 05:49 AM Posted July 30, 2013 at 05:49 AM They better release it now!! 1 Quote
gafsa Posted July 30, 2013 at 06:00 AM Posted July 30, 2013 at 06:00 AM Almost 50 000 views on Youtube!! I don't know how fast is it compare to another Celine videos. Anyone got a clue? Quote
mebe Posted July 30, 2013 at 06:07 AM Posted July 30, 2013 at 06:07 AM I don't know how fast is it compare to another Celine videos. Anyone got a clue? I don't know but just to give an example I remember it was very fast when she sang Rolling in the deep for the first time in Las Vegas. There was a big buzz on the net! Quote
Nando Férri Posted July 30, 2013 at 06:07 AM Posted July 30, 2013 at 06:07 AM The song literally speaks about a person fallen into coma. There is no second level, the lyrics are realistic. It says ''we are happy again as couple'' because now both of them are... awake. You're kiding, right? Who said it's a literal song? It can be YOUR way to see it, but it's not a fact.Sia is a professional song-writer, so I doubt she really meant a literal theme about coma. For me, in my opinion, it's simbolic for sure. It's a person that, some way, see yourself so distant of any kind of relationship but come to see love in front of yourself and accept this. It's someone saying "I was blind, I didn't believe but you made me see the love again". 1 Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
mebe Posted July 30, 2013 at 06:09 AM Posted July 30, 2013 at 06:09 AM I don't know how fast is it compare to another Celine videos. Anyone got a clue? I don't know but just to give an example I remember it was very fast when she sang Rolling in the deep for the first time in Las Vegas. There was a big buzz on the net! Quote
LukeD Posted July 30, 2013 at 06:16 AM Posted July 30, 2013 at 06:16 AM You're kiding, right? Who said it's a literal song? It can be YOUR way to see it, but it's not a fact.Sia is a professional song-writer, so I doubt she really meant a literal theme about coma. For me, in my opinion, it's simbolic for sure. It's a person that, some way, see yourself so distant of any kind of relationship but come to see love in front of yourself and accept this. It's someone saying "I was blind, I didn't believe but you made me see the love again". http://1.1.1.4/bmi/www.celinedionforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png Someone posted the song was about a mental illness before, hence the references to the ''voices inside my head''! It seemed like an official word we got about the lyrics but I can't remember who posted it here..! Quote
Popular Post QueenCeline87 Posted July 30, 2013 at 06:37 AM Popular Post Posted July 30, 2013 at 06:37 AM For me I think the lyrics speak about someone who felt their relationship was dying ..hence the coma , the voices in the head, are the voices of doubt telling someone this isn't working , but then the other person in the relationship never gave up on it and Loved the other person back to life! Personally that's what I feel. I also think it could be Celine talking to her fans , there are so many ways to interpret the lyrics. And I'm like most of ye , I can't stop listening to it!! 8 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Irate_Ninja Posted July 30, 2013 at 06:40 AM Posted July 30, 2013 at 06:40 AM I LOVE THE SONG!!!!! I KEEP WATCHING THE VIDEO!!!!! This can be a top 10 US hit with the right promo, no doubt. Love it!!!! If the rest of the album has this same rhythm, it will slay! 2 Quote http://oi41.tinypic.com/1444tp0.jpg
Lindah1984 Posted July 30, 2013 at 07:14 AM Posted July 30, 2013 at 07:14 AM Lol, read this http://junkee.com/sia-writes-a-song-for-celine-dion-proves-she-can-do-anything/16009 Horrible picture and introduction but also very positive about LMBTL. 3 Quote
Javito Posted July 30, 2013 at 08:30 AM Posted July 30, 2013 at 08:30 AM The more I listen the new single the more I want MORE songs in this style in the new album. I don't feel like wanting "At Seventeen" or such in the CD anymore, am I to blame?? Bñjkvcdfnvdkfcnflkjkjdnvdiwfvjmfwjkfnv CÉLINEEEEE!!! Love CHAAAAAAA!!!! 7 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Kian Posted July 30, 2013 at 08:35 AM Posted July 30, 2013 at 08:35 AM nobody is against her exploring new things....this is in particular about this song that is a very BAD choice for her and in general it is a very dark and full of "unhealthy" emotions...so there, continue exploring. How can it be bad choice for her if she's loving the song and is passionate about it, 90% of fans are crazy about the song and general public who normally don't listen to her says it's a great song and is positively surprised with this new direction??? Besides, life is not only good and happy things so why would she sing only happy and positive songs? That said, I don't see this song negative in any way. On a contrary, it's about light at the end of a tunnel and about love bringing people back to life. How can that be unhealthy emotion? I respect your opinion but I don't understand it at all. 5 Quote
Neddo Posted July 30, 2013 at 08:36 AM Posted July 30, 2013 at 08:36 AM nobody is against her exploring new things....this is in particular about this song that is a very BAD choice for her and in general it is a very dark and full of "unhealthy" emotions...so there, continue exploring.So what id it's dark? Celine was tired and she missed notes in the end of the song but still she received absolute critical acclaim with MQ bootleg and before it's HQ studio release. Celine has never received this kind of acclaim ever since never. While I agree with you that LMBTL is a great new sound I have to admit I'd be dissapointed if the album didn't have at least a couple of power ballads on it. Breakaway sounds perfect for Celine and reminds me that the ballads are here to stay. Yes, even I would like some power ballads like ones from 90's but not full album because album wouldn't be feeling brand new, fresh and modern. LMBTL feels at all of 3 at it's best. Breakaway is a power ballad about nothing but romance, a wish of person who wants to breakaway from a bad relationship. Lyrically it's different from any thing Celine did. one thing that Breakaway lacks is dinamic change of keys, long notes and vocal runs. It would make that song even more epic in my opinion. I wonder will album be able to be as good as LMBTL and Breakaway coz' overexposed horrible movie version f Unfinished songs and scandalous Water And A Flame give me a negative hope that album will be like them, outdated, repetitive and annoying. Also, #Beautiful received acclaim but LMBTL received even better which is a good sign. 2 Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img138/7804/5tq2.png
takeachance Posted July 30, 2013 at 08:42 AM Posted July 30, 2013 at 08:42 AM (edited) I want more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edited July 30, 2013 at 08:42 AM by takeachance 2 Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Popular Post Javito Posted July 30, 2013 at 08:52 AM Popular Post Posted July 30, 2013 at 08:52 AM (edited) If u want Celine you like go listen to her ballads in 90's. Celine will never return to those FACE IT. We don't want another BYLM, RDMH, LCMM, TPOL, because we have like 5 albums full of those kind of songs you like. Celine wants to explore new genres.Instrumental is fantastic, multiversatile. Lyrics without unnecessary glitter we had in 90's. Melody non plagiatic and extremly emotional. Celine's vocals, full, resonant and clean unlike strain fests we had in 90's. Unfinshed songs is way below this song.In 90's Celine sung about romance schmaltzy in at least 90% of english albums between 92-99.In 00's she sung about life, faith, inspiration, love for children, violence and so on with romantic song without unnecessary schmaltz and overtop-ing AMÉN Sir!! With this song she's taking the chances she didn't take in 2007! It's not going to hurt to try something new for a change! Doesn't she say she has nothing to prove anymore? Doesn't she say she doesn't care if she sells millions or is a flop? Then what's the problem? Enjoy this new era in her music, so very much awaited and I would even say, so very much needed! I'm sure the album will include some power ballads, but if you miss them in this single, go and pick some of the dozens of albums she already has including power ballads. However, she doesn't have ANY song in her albums closer to this "Loved Me Back To Life". This is fresh, this is modern and this proves that Céline can be contemporary, but what's more, she needs to be contemporary! Do you guys want to keep her inside a time capsule without ever going away from her "MHWGO/BYLM" label? Do you think that's doing any good to her? No! That's sinking her career, she's not moving from those songs and for 15 years she's been only performing this kind of songs in her shows. Since the girl doesn't move away from her comfort zone with these old classics in her concerts, please, at least let her have some fun in the recording studio and do songs like this new single for her albums! Don't you worry, the time when this new fresh material is ignored and neglected in her concerts, while she keeps singing for the umpteenth time the same hits from the 90's will arrive, you'll keep having that for sure! We're used to that by now But this song is like a blow of fresh air, its fresh material who make us believe that she's still alive and current! But more boring ballads today that will take her nowhere? No thank you, enough of that for a while! Edited July 30, 2013 at 08:55 AM by Javito 8 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Neddo Posted July 30, 2013 at 09:07 AM Posted July 30, 2013 at 09:07 AM I remember when I typed in YT search "loved me back to life" with recommends of Sia, Rihanna and Demi. But only 12 hours later its Celine that's first Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img138/7804/5tq2.png
donpi86 Posted July 30, 2013 at 09:14 AM Posted July 30, 2013 at 09:14 AM Unhealthy emotions???? wooow..... sometimes I think some fans want Celine to be a nun.... like that scandalous naked back with a little bit of breast... ohh god... 7 Quote
Kian Posted July 30, 2013 at 09:21 AM Posted July 30, 2013 at 09:21 AM Do you guys want to keep her inside a time capsule without ever going away from her "MHWGO/BYLM" label? Do you think that's doing any good to her? No! That's sinking her career, she's not moving from those songs and for 15 years she's been only performing this kind of songs in her shows. Since the girl doesn't move away from her comfort zone with these old classics in her concerts, please, at least let her have some fun in the recording studio and do songs like this new single for her albums! Don't you worry, the time when this new fresh material is ignored and neglected in her concerts, while she keeps singing for the umpteenth time the same hits from the 90's will arrive, you'll keep having that for sure! We're used to that by now But this song is like a blow of fresh air, its fresh material who make us believe that she's still alive and current! But more boring ballads today that will take her nowhere? No thank you, enough of that for a while! Couldn't agree more! If she ''has to'' keep the hits, ok, keep that damn Titanic song but get rid of the rest and include some other hits like ANDHC (Radio Remix), TTWII (preferably new updated remix), TT, Immortality... Just change the setlist please! I can't stand LCMM or BYLM anymore. It would be a dream come true if she would include 8 or more new songs from LMBTL on the upcoming tour (if there'll be one) + those neglected hits and some never performed gems like Reveal, Faith, TGR... and for the upcoming French shows, don't neglect 1F&4T and D'elles but I think that's a lost cause judging by the recent concert. At least she performed Je crois toi, DMQS, Incognito, Terre... and songs from SA. It was so refreshing to hear those rarely performed songs. But how can she neglect Tout l'or des hommes, Contre nature, Je ne vous oublie pas etc. is beyond me For once I would like ''I don't care what casual fans like, I'll sing what I want'' attitude. 4 Quote
Popular Post stevo Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:10 AM Popular Post Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:10 AM Unhealthy emotions? Dark? Celine has sung about rose petals and heart beats all her life...and always will. This is a love song. Just because it doesn't induce thoughts of fuzzy teddy bears and waterfalls and children playing on swings doesn't mean she shouldn't sing it. She's a mature woman. Thank God for this song. I'm obsessed by it. 11 Quote
Javito Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:33 AM Posted July 30, 2013 at 10:33 AM Co-written by Hasham Hussein, Denarius Motes and Sia Furler the song will appear on Celine’s upcoming English album of the same name, to be released in October. “I love this song and it was a real thrill to perform it for the first time this past weekend. I’m so very grateful to Sham, Motesart and Sia for giving me this wonderful gift”, said Celine. This is clearly a statement of intentions by Céline, right? Those acknowledgements weren't made by coincidence this time. What a slap on Daniel Meh-whateverfollows face Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
takeachance Posted July 30, 2013 at 11:34 AM Posted July 30, 2013 at 11:34 AM (edited) This is clearly a statement of intentions by Céline, right? Those acknowledgements weren't made by coincidence this time. What a slap on Daniel Meh-whateverfollows face ^ does any one actually know what Danial #ss 's surname is??!!! Danial Meriplopsuckeggsanddrop off pff jsljdflsdhgsd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edited July 30, 2013 at 11:37 AM by takeachance Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Daysleeper Posted July 30, 2013 at 11:45 AM Posted July 30, 2013 at 11:45 AM I remember when I first heard "Unfinished Songs" I was like... "oh not again... same type of songs over and over". I believe if that song was released as a first single CéIine would have lost even more credibility in her artisitc expression. I don't say it's a bad song to listen. It's catchy in it's own way.... but so much '90s. but now things changed. Céline is finally stepping into the right direction that she should have taken much earlier. "Loved Me Back To Life" has a huge potential. It's a serious step into the new artistic level. After hearing this song I'm even more curious about the new album. I hope she will elaborate this new sound in future even more. Never going back, but never loosing the old vibe that made us all fans long before. 2 Quote
dorfus Posted July 30, 2013 at 12:10 PM Posted July 30, 2013 at 12:10 PM Must. Hear. The. High-quality. Studio. Version. 1 Quote 6 May 2008 - London, England / 15 May 2019 - Las Vegas, USA / 3 June 2023 - Nicosia, Cyprus
fred Posted July 30, 2013 at 12:31 PM Posted July 30, 2013 at 12:31 PM (edited) This is the best surprise we've had in years! It is just so Céline and so unCéline at the same time!Indeed! The songs is actually contemporary, and yet Céline doesn't feel out of place. I knew this was possible!! Always doubted they'd walk this path though. Superb! Love the sound, it fits her very well. Love the base, the strings. Hope the rest of the album has the same sound. And that they won't have US on the album - can you imagine LMBTL and US on the same ablum?! I think they've done a really great job with the production (since I am assuming the instrumentals in the live performance are from the studio track, coz I've never heard this kind of arrangements in her concerts before). If I must complain it is that the strongest part of the song is the intro+first verse+first refrain, then it goes on a steady line adding nothing exiting too it (and no I am not asking for high notes, high notes are not the answer to everything!). Céline performs it really really well live. Much better than I thought she would, she screams a bit too much here and there, but I was afraid she'd scream all song through. Wonderful surprise to have it been premiered like this!!! All I can say is bravo!!!! Now a single release as soon as possible is a must, this sounds like a real end of the summer hit. Edit: I took another listen to Sia's demo (coz I so crave for a studio track) and I am so thankful Céline didn't adapt her Rihanna-esque way of singing! Pew!! /fred Edited July 30, 2013 at 12:40 PM by fred 1 Quote Peace and love to all.
olemra17 Posted July 30, 2013 at 12:40 PM Posted July 30, 2013 at 12:40 PM The song it's just simply amazing!!! I just can't believe this.... I always show Celine songs to my friends and they're like yeah she sings pretty and that's all... But now I showed them the song and they're like OMG!!! Who's that??? I said it's Celine Dion and they're like what are you crazyyyy that's freaking amazing!!!! I can't stop listening to it put that song again!!! OMGGG I waited for this moment for so long!!!! I think I'm gonna get crazy I've listened to LMBTL more than 200 times!!! Quote
HushNow Posted July 30, 2013 at 01:17 PM Posted July 30, 2013 at 01:17 PM What a difference to be launching a new (English) album project with a fresh new song! Can we finally agree that we all feel so much better today than we did when we first heard "I Drove All Night" or "Taking Chances"? It's SO much better to go with a new song. Remember how you felt when you heard "A New Day Has Come" or "Miracle" for the first time? That's how I feel today! Oh no! I feel great about this song, just as I felt on IDAN and even more on TC!ANDHC was great, but all the fancy songs that followed up, IA, GTSW, HYEBIL.. I didn't like. Nice songs though, but it all became too sweet. Celine always had a nice balance between her fancy work and some more honest songs. Because there's a target group for both.Like Seduces Me vs Because You Loved me. Our MHWGO vs Us. Or TTWII vs L FTOILOur the French and English work in general.In 2002 I really thought she was missing a bit honesty. Especially because she was only talking about her son on the other hand.It was one fancy song after the other that came with a very forced glamor mommy attitude.Miracle on top of all that, was horrible for me. I knew there would be an audience for it, but over all I though Celine would have a hard time to get over that image thing that came along with it. It's one of the most corny things she ever did. Good in what it was, but really cheesy.IDAN was an important song in between all that fancy stuff. It was the only thing she did with some good balls, if you know what I mean... Taking Chances was fresh too. I blame the unprepared rushed promotion (like Oprah, Good Morning America e.g) our the missing promotion in general. Celine had bin in Vegas for ages and things like Miracle, which was the last major release that people noticed, did effect her image. Her Vegas image too...They needed to work twice as hard to put her back in the game, and they didn't!Some easy promotion, rushing to rehearsals and a world tour after without anything impressive to show the world, other than her fans, that she was back in business. Understandable, she has a family, we all know. She worked hard enough during the tour for her fans, but the world didn't notice which was a disappointment. The song TC was definitely a great song. Also the album, her style and image.. it was all right, but just way to many people did hear of see it. I hope they did learn form it. But mostly, that they want to do it different this time. This song is another proof that Celine does come up with new interesting things that keeps her fresh and up to date. It shows that she is able to move on and renew without loosing herself in something she is not. The hard way of not repeating yourself with the same stuff, but still hold your own. I respect her big time for that. But it's all about the marketing and promoting. How much Sony will invest ánd most of all... how much effort and priority Celine wants to invest.It's clear what we all want, but what does she want? Both parties are the key to a success album that will be seen and heard by fans and the rest of the world. 2 Quote
actofcontrition Posted July 30, 2013 at 02:19 PM Posted July 30, 2013 at 02:19 PM Oh my god.. there is a buzz everywhere about the song and today's news on the celine dion facebook is : buy the Je t'aimes encore shirt at the shop hahaha 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.