Neddo Posted July 29, 2013 at 03:30 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 03:30 PM This song is receiveing absoulute acclaim even before it's release! 4 Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img138/7804/5tq2.png
MrTim212 Posted July 29, 2013 at 03:52 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 03:52 PM This song is receiveing absoulute acclaim even before it's release! Yes, and it's on a medium quality live bootleg! Imagine when we hear the fully produced version... 3 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
c4n4d4 Posted July 29, 2013 at 03:58 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 03:58 PM (edited) I think that even though PAMP was so successful last summer whne it was released even though she really wasn't able to promote it heavily at first was cause it was indeed French, and we all know her French career is a different animal than her English career. This single needs to be released at the right time when it can have a great promotion. However I fully think these things need to happen leading up to its release as a single:Post the official HQ video performance on the official website, maybe even YouTubeHave Celine sing it in her Vegas shows this month (get more people talking about it and wanting, plus its a range of fans who attend so even the casual fans and concert-goers will hear it)Post a lyric video of the songBegin filming the music video for it so it can be released shortly after the singlePost a 30 second preview of the studio version on the websiteDo all this and by the time its release the world will be highly anticipating its release and it has every chance in the world to be extremely successful! Edited July 29, 2013 at 03:59 PM by c4n4d4 2 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
MrTim212 Posted July 29, 2013 at 04:01 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 04:01 PM I think that even though PAMP was so successful last summer whne it was released even though she really wasn't able to promote it heavily at first was cause it was indeed French, and we all know her French career is a different animal than her English career. This single needs to be released at the right time when it can have a great promotion. However I fully think these things need to happen leading up to its release as a single:Post the official HQ video performance on the official website, maybe even YouTubeHave Celine sing it in her Vegas shows this month (get more people talking about it and wanting, plus its a range of fans who attend so even the casual fans and concert-goers will hear it)Post a lyric video of the songBegin filming the music video for it so it can be released shortly after the singlePost a 30 second preview of the studio version on the websiteDo all this and by the time its release the world will be highly anticipating its release and it has every chance in the world to be extremely successful! Well, given the speed that Sony works, it would probably take them about 18 months to do all of the things you listed. I think they need to drop the single now with a lyric video following within the next week. At this point, I don't necessarily think a MV needs to be a priority but the song definitely needs to be added to the Vegas show as soon as she's back. 1 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
c4n4d4 Posted July 29, 2013 at 04:05 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 04:05 PM Well, given the speed that Sony works, it would probably take them about 18 months to do all of the things you listed. I think they need to drop the single now with a lyric video following within the next week. At this point, I don't necessarily think a MV needs to be a priority but the song definitely needs to be added to the Vegas show as soon as she's back.Very true! But they need to do some of it and soon haha!But yes it needs to be added in Vegas! Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
Chin Posted July 29, 2013 at 04:29 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 04:29 PM I think CelineDion.com should at least post something about the concert last Saturday!For example, Celine gave a surprise and sang the title track from her new album! 2 Quote
$P!K& Posted July 29, 2013 at 04:46 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 04:46 PM They should release this song now, and the ne-yo duet in october with the album. Quote
joaofilho Posted July 29, 2013 at 04:52 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 04:52 PM I do not think the song will die if released now, they release as a digital single after launch as physical single and then a video with the lyrics and then the official video, then it'd be already in mid-September, before the release of Cd would release another single, or the song with Ne Yo, esperoq ue they can not make the wrong decision and cast WAAF.And I think that LBTL not need much publicity, music ta already making a buzz on the internet, people liked it, and want to have it. 1 Quote
changepas39 Posted July 29, 2013 at 04:59 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 04:59 PM everyone Please give Sony Music Entertainment the answer "Loved me back to life" in order that they can release the single right away. I believe we, celine's fans can make it happen http://www.facebook....152077545978084 I signed it as well! There is so much support for LMBTL!! 2 Quote http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f131/changepas39/f28ed0e8-0230-434c-9df9-6801977de1f0_zps821ef336.jpg
Javito Posted July 29, 2013 at 05:08 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 05:08 PM (edited) Sony Music's facebook is being flooded with our answer for this song! If after this they don't see the light and think about releasing the song, they're fools! Edit: there's no need to do the promo right now, maybe this single can be just a teaser of what's coming in the album, and then in september release officially another single (or start promoting this song). But it would be only good to have the song released now! Come on we need the song to promote it in facebook, iTunes, everywhere and not a mediocre bootleg video from the concert. +1 to a lyric video in Céline's VEVO youtube channel! That would help a lot even if we don't have a real videoclip for now! Edited July 29, 2013 at 05:11 PM by Javito 2 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Say What? Posted July 29, 2013 at 05:16 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 05:16 PM The song needs to be released to radio and YT/Vevo well before it's commercial released (digitally/physically). It needs to get some exposure beyond the fan base. I think it would have a very small impact if it's commercially released now. Quote
c4n4d4 Posted July 29, 2013 at 05:33 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 05:33 PM Quick question...In the song when she sings "Strong hands, thick skin, and an open heart / You saw through the pain, saw through the (?)" Is she singing you saw through the "mask" or "marks"? Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
Prima_Donna1 Posted July 29, 2013 at 05:36 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 05:36 PM (edited) Honestly I went on the site and the people who posted other songs that are pretty old and are not pretty new. Besides us asking for LMBTL do you think that they will even pay attention to it? I also think that we should wait til Celine can promote it. Since Celine is visible and the song is out there then we can promote heck out of the song get it to a higher spot on the charts. We all want her to be successful and the industry needs real divas on the charts. Celine is one real one that bring a song to life but we need to wait until she is able to promote it. Then again it doesn't hurt to create attention for LMBTL tho. Edited July 29, 2013 at 05:39 PM by Prima_Donna1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
Chin Posted July 29, 2013 at 05:36 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 05:36 PM I know making a live video or a lyric video really takes time for them, but how come they still haven't mentioned anything about Celine singing the song yet... They even haven't mentioned anything about the concert! 2 Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted July 29, 2013 at 05:37 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 05:37 PM Quick question...In the song when she sings "Strong hands, thick skin, and an open heart / You saw through the pain, saw through the (?)" Is she singing you saw through the "mask" or "marks"?I think it's mask. Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
c4n4d4 Posted July 29, 2013 at 05:44 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 05:44 PM (edited) I think it's mask.I thought that's what it was but I wasn't sure simply cause I have seen people saying it was both Edited July 29, 2013 at 05:45 PM by c4n4d4 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
takeachance Posted July 29, 2013 at 05:49 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 05:49 PM What does Celine want to do with the single I wonder? She must be excited about it when she sang it the other night.... Does she want it released now or later I wonder? Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
amelie Posted July 29, 2013 at 05:50 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 05:50 PM http://idolator.com/7473964/celine-dion-debuts-loved-me-back-to-life-watch-her-live-hear-sias-demo Quote
Nando Férri Posted July 29, 2013 at 05:54 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 05:54 PM Ok, now it's on the most important and visited blog on Brazil! "Celine Dion sings new song written by Sia". This time they didn't take sides (like they did with RITD saying she did it even better than Adele), BUT the comments are just great! There are a lot of comments like "Beautiful and talented, as always", "Loved this song. I should be a hit!", "There's no way that a song written by Sia could not be a hit. Let's face that Celine's voice made that sooo impressive!". http://papelpop.com/2013/07/celine-dion-canta-musica-nova-love-me-back-to-life-escrita-por-sia-em-show-no-canada/ Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
Nmj Posted July 29, 2013 at 05:59 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 05:59 PM What does Celine want to do with the single I wonder? She must be excited about it when she sang it the other night.... Does she want it released now or later I wonder? She wanted to sing it LIVE in Quebec because it would be fun for her, but i'm sure she doesn't want it released yet because she doesn't have time to promote it properly..even if she sings it in Vegas that isn't promotion enough... I do have a feeling tho that she will replace "Rolling In The Deep" with "Loved Me Back To Life" 2 Quote
Nando Férri Posted July 29, 2013 at 05:59 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 05:59 PM Sony Music's facebook is being flooded with our answer for this song! If after this they don't see the light and think about releasing the song, they're fools!I know! I'm so proud of us! LOL 3 Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
c4n4d4 Posted July 29, 2013 at 06:09 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 06:09 PM She wanted to sing it LIVE in Quebec because it would be fun for her, but i'm sure she doesn't want it released yet because she doesn't have time to promote it properly..even if she sings it in Vegas that isn't promotion enough... I do have a feeling tho that she will replace "Rolling In The Deep" with "Loved Me Back To Life"I hope she does! I am seeing her on the 18th and pretty sure I would die if I got see her perform LMBTL there Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
Jeff Abbott Posted July 29, 2013 at 06:11 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 06:11 PM She wanted to sing it LIVE in Quebec because it would be fun for her, but i'm sure she doesn't want it released yet because she doesn't have time to promote it properly..even if she sings it in Vegas that isn't promotion enough... I do have a feeling tho that she will replace "Rolling In The Deep" with "Loved Me Back To Life"strange, but I feel exactly the same i'm positive it's gonna be change for the better. 1 Quote
Nmj Posted July 29, 2013 at 06:18 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 06:18 PM strange, but I feel exactly the same i'm positive it's gonna be change for the better. As I feel the same way, we have had enough of RITD... and it would fit perfectly in the show in that spot. 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 29, 2013 at 06:20 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 06:20 PM Wow the positive reception to this song is overwhelming! EVERYONE seems to love it fans and none fans! This is amazing guys Maybe celine can become cool after all this time? Kev x 1 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted July 29, 2013 at 06:26 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 06:26 PM As I feel the same way, we have had enough of RITD... and it would fit perfectly in the show in that spot.the choice between a cover song and an original song is no-brainer, right? 2 Quote
Nmj Posted July 29, 2013 at 06:30 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 06:30 PM the choice between a cover song and an original song is no-brainer, right? For and me and you it's a no brainer but for her team who knows anymore lol. They could do something stupid like replacing "The Reason" instead, I wouldn't be shocked in the least bit. 2 Quote
Chin Posted July 29, 2013 at 06:35 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 06:35 PM I think they can just release a lyric video first, and announce it as the coming new single... Then release the single later with a better promotion Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted July 29, 2013 at 06:44 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 06:44 PM I think they can just release a lyric video first, and announce it as the coming new single... Then release the single later with a better promotionthat could actually satisfy both "sides" on this forum. Quote
Macaronie Posted July 29, 2013 at 06:48 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 06:48 PM ^ what personal attacks? Anyone would think we were children, the forum has been the happiest in a long time, before it was crazy and no one said anything then Kev x Personally I think it's too personal for you to get too personal on my personal attacks. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.