donpi86 Posted July 28, 2013 at 08:41 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 08:41 PM WOOWW.. so impressed and happy to come back being the weekend without internet and find this... GREAT GREAT GREAT... I think it's the first time I hear a Celine single and I love it from the first instant.. Perfct song.. and perfect stage presence... really really good... So now... we need the studio version right now!!!! They should put it this week in the "official" web because now it hit the web... it's kind of nonsense to still be quiet in the page... 4 Quote
dj4celine Posted July 28, 2013 at 08:48 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 08:48 PM ^ what personal attacks? Anyone would think we were children, the forum has been the happiest in a long time, before it was crazy and no one said anything then Kev x Personal attacks like name calling and what not. I know that it's in good spirit and we can all behave in a friendly manner and keep things civil. I hate to do this but there are rules in this forum and must be respected whether we like it or not. Besides, Kev, both of them are my friends and I won't want them to get a warning or something. Just trying to control it before it gets out of hand. 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 28, 2013 at 08:53 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 08:53 PM Personal attacks like name calling and what not. I know that it's in good spirit and we can all behave in a friendly manner and keep things civil. I hate to do this but there are rules in this forum and must be respected whether we like it or not. Besides, Kev, both of them are my friends and I won't want them to get a warning or something. Just trying to control it before it gets out of hand. Fair enough lol just thought it was strange no one has said anything before when it's been a lot worse lol. I do agree we should get along but I've found that's difficult sometimes. I suppose that's what makes it a forum Kev x Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 28, 2013 at 08:54 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 08:54 PM The video needs to be like this clip..... (see from 21 secs onwards) http://youtu.be/U8Nbjpqe7MwYes we would like that type of video but we know it won't be like this. Haven't seen this one in a while! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 28, 2013 at 08:55 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 08:55 PM Yes we would like that type of video but we know it won't be like this. Haven't seen this one in a while! do u never watch the concert DVDs? Kev x Quote
Lindah1984 Posted July 28, 2013 at 09:08 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 09:08 PM (edited) Celine Dion Gets Us Feeling Like You Loved Me Back To Life With NEW Song! See It HERE! 7/28/2013 3:57 PM ET | Filed under: Music Minute • Celine Dion • Sia Does it get better than Celine Dion??Well, in case you're completely insane unsure, let us tell you it most certainly does not.Especially when the queen is singing a NEW song that was supposedly written by the AH-Mazing Sia!For realz, this fabulousness doesn't get any more major!Celine performed Love Me Back To Life for the first time live in Quebec City, and it's everything you could imagine and then some.That voice! Is it even of this world?!Ch-ch-check it out (above)! Edited July 28, 2013 at 09:08 PM by Lindah1984 3 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 28, 2013 at 09:10 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 09:10 PM (edited) I WOULD GIVE MY LIFE to have been in the studio when she was recording this........ Loved Me Back To Life - Album Sessions!!! ON MY DESK NOW!!!!!!Maybe we will eventually get this. But yes, I would of loved to been there also! Okay, I need to vent. I've viewed a wonderful video of LMBTL by Curtis Woodside HOWEVER to call it the "Official Video" of the song makes me livid. Of course this person has disabled his comments area associated with the video, which is cowardly IMO.This person did a good job with the video he put together but he seems to take claim as he is someone official on her team! Is he? Remember QPVSA? Edited July 28, 2013 at 09:13 PM by DionFanAlways Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Frozen_Phoenix Posted July 28, 2013 at 09:11 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 09:11 PM I also thought about Gaga's Comeback. I do think it would be stupid to release Celine's single right now. Better stick to the original plan, wait till September, let Gaga have her time in the spotlight with her first single coming in August and then have a blast with Loved me back to life. 1 Quote Et la vie glisse sur l'eau du tempsLa vie resiste, prend son elanPour un baiser elle peut se poserLe temps qui compte est toujours compte http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/ARMOIT/celinechances-1.png
DionFanAlways Posted July 28, 2013 at 09:11 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 09:11 PM Celine needs to act in the music video though, nobody wants to see to a random couple being loved back to life,with Celine singing in the background. No !!! We wanna see Celine being loved back to life, They need to do this...... I so hope this time we get more than matches being lit !!!!!! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted July 28, 2013 at 09:16 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 09:16 PM do u never watch the concert DVDs? Kev xOf course but it has been a little while for me. 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CSCfan Posted July 28, 2013 at 09:35 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 09:35 PM Was the performance LIVE do you think? Yeah, although the music wasn't....but that's understandable if Céline decided that the song should be in the show just 2 days prior.. Okay, I need to vent. I've viewed a wonderful video of LMBTL by Curtis Woodside HOWEVER to call it the "Official Video" of the song makes me livid. Of course this person has disabled his comments area associated with the video, which is cowardly IMO. Agree.....seeking for attention and hits like this is a big no-no. #boo Anyway... song should be released in September, right after her Vegas show goes on hiatus. Then promo like crazy! Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 28, 2013 at 10:05 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 10:05 PM Wow the song already made over 5000 views! People are interested! They love it and for the majority we all love it! HIT HIT HIT The studio recording is gonna blow my mind Kev x Quote
stevo Posted July 28, 2013 at 10:22 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 10:22 PM Loved me back to liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife 1 Quote
gafsa Posted July 28, 2013 at 10:24 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 10:24 PM Loved me back to liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife A a ay... a a ay.... Quote
celinefandelux Posted July 28, 2013 at 10:34 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 10:34 PM Sorry but I have to add my 2 cents: 1. I don't understand why most of you act like Celine needs to act sexy and almost nude in the upcoming video. I don't see the correlation between the lyrics of the song and being sexy. Celine has finally recorded a great great amazing and modern song but that doesnt mean she has to act like a 20 yo bit... à la Rihanna... People wouldnt buy it. 2. What does this have to do with The Lady Gaga release? Do you really think that LMBTL could get to #1 and Gaga preventing her from that? I mean seriously it is an amazing song, but a top 20 (maybe Top 10) would be an incredible achievement. 3. I think this is a great move and the song could get us new, maybe younger fans as well as casual listeners. We need promo, a good, real video and luck! 2 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 28, 2013 at 10:41 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 10:41 PM (edited) Sorry but I have to add my 2 cents: 1. I don't understand why most of you act like Celine needs to act sexy and almost nude in the upcoming video. I don't see the correlation between the lyrics of the song and being sexy. Celine has finally recorded a great great amazing and modern song but that doesnt mean she has to act like a 20 yo bit... à la Rihanna... People wouldnt buy it. 2. What does this have to do with The Lady Gaga release? Do you really think that LMBTL could get to #1 and Gaga preventing her from that? I mean seriously it is an amazing song, but a top 20 (maybe Top 10) would be an incredible achievement. 3. I think this is a great move and the song could get us new, maybe younger fans as well as casual listeners. We need promo, a good, real video and luck! 1. Awoman is her 40s can't be sexy? I disagree, no one wants her to strip off but she can be sexy 2. What's the point of bringing out a song with another big release that's common sense, if we over estimate how well it will do then fine, but there is no harm in trying 3. Agreed Kev x Edited July 28, 2013 at 10:42 PM by Peppercorn1991 4 Quote
c4n4d4 Posted July 28, 2013 at 10:51 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 10:51 PM Okay, I need to vent. I've viewed a wonderful video of LMBTL by Curtis Woodside HOWEVER to call it the "Official Video" of the song makes me livid. Of course this person has disabled his comments area associated with the video, which is cowardly IMO.I agree. I appreciate his 'hard work' in editing and sequencing and snipping away certain parts, but in no way is it an OFFICIAL VIDEO. On top of that, no credit whatsoever from where he got it. I wish him all the best for his work but, boy better give credit where credit is due and not claim it something else or mislead people.i agree with both of you guys! He needs to give credit when its due even if its just posting the name of the YouTube user he ripped the video off of. And its the furthest thing from anything being "Official" He has always slightly bothered me with what seems like a constant need for attention. Anyways....This song is great and tons of potential but I've said that like over and over again since I first heard it last night! I made my sister listen to it today who is total anti-Celine and didn't say who sang it and she loved it was asking me to download it for her and was so surprised when I said its Celine's new single. That just shows you the power of that song. 1 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
Trombones13 Posted July 28, 2013 at 11:09 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 11:09 PM (edited) Personally not concerned about Gaga's upcoming release hurting this - Gaga is younger and has a stronger radio history (despite a few underperformers during the Born This Way era), especially for lead singles, so she'll head to the top notches of charts whether Céline (who will have a harder time working her way up the pop charts) has a song out or not. However, I'm inclined to think it'd actually be better to already have LMBTL out and available when Gaga's "Applause" is released, because if it's well-received and has been around long enough to be top-ten on iTunes, it might convince buyers of Gaga's single to check it out as well, increasing its sales even further. Edited July 28, 2013 at 11:11 PM by Trombones13 1 Quote @KurtTrowbridge / KurtTrowbridge.com
Cuquito Posted July 28, 2013 at 11:11 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 11:11 PM My niece who is 18 years old and is not a Celines fan just loved the song! She likes the voice and the beat! 1 Quote
celinefandelux Posted July 28, 2013 at 11:37 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 11:37 PM 1. Awoman is her 40s can't be sexy? I disagree, no one wants her to strip off but she can be sexy I didnt say she cant or should not be sexy in her 40's. I questioned what it would bring to the song. 1 Quote
Xpresso Posted July 28, 2013 at 11:37 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 11:37 PM I don't think Sony needs to take Lady Gaga's new single into account.... Gaga's will most likely hit to the top of the charts and Céline well... we know the opinion of radio programmers... so it will be hard for Céline to reach the top of the charts. So I say release LMBTF as soon as possible. She can promote the single even when in Vegas... she can do a few TV shows during Vegas... and the second single should be released when the album comes out. Quote
Say What? Posted July 28, 2013 at 11:51 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 11:51 PM Okay, I need to vent. I've viewed a wonderful video of LMBTL by Curtis Woodside HOWEVER to call it the "Official Video" of the song makes me livid. Of course this person has disabled his comments area associated with the video, which is cowardly IMO.Do like I did: Flag his video to youtube specifying the false title just to get more people to watch his video. SPAM Quote
changepas39 Posted July 29, 2013 at 12:30 AM Posted July 29, 2013 at 12:30 AM I am absolutely in love with this song! I have had it on repeat all day!!!! I believe that it could be big hit for Celine!!! Quote http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f131/changepas39/f28ed0e8-0230-434c-9df9-6801977de1f0_zps821ef336.jpg
celine-rc Posted July 29, 2013 at 12:42 AM Posted July 29, 2013 at 12:42 AM I adore this song ! I have had it stuck in my head for the past few days and now that we have Céline's version, it won't go away. When she did that big note, there where (and still aren't) any words ! I don't know how many times I have listened to it and I still get shivers ! 1 Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
nuts2you Posted July 29, 2013 at 12:49 AM Posted July 29, 2013 at 12:49 AM I smell grammy's for sure on this song, 2 Quote
chawatak Posted July 29, 2013 at 01:12 AM Posted July 29, 2013 at 01:12 AM Sony needs to release the single Now! The song is now being talked and shared. If waiting for too long it will be faded. No need to wait for the MV! 4 Quote LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!> https://vimeo.com/328324551
DionFanAlways Posted July 29, 2013 at 02:16 AM Posted July 29, 2013 at 02:16 AM Sony needs to release the single Now! The song is now being talked and shared. If waiting for too long it will be faded. No need to wait for the MV!like! I wonder if fans could sway Sony? Has that happened before? Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
MrTim212 Posted July 29, 2013 at 02:35 AM Posted July 29, 2013 at 02:35 AM like! I wonder if fans could sway Sony? Has that happened before? Apparently in 2003, it was the fans feedback that made Sony add "Forget Me Not" and "I Know What Love Is" to "One Heart" because we were disappointed that the album only had 12 tracks... I do think though that given the fact that Perez Hilton put the song up and it's getting buzz, Sony needs to rush the single out in the next 24 hours while people are still talking about it. It would be a missed opportunity if they don't make this single available NOW. I'm sure many people have already started searching iTunes for it. If Sony waits too long, it will be "old news". Music has become so readily available now given iTunes, Spotify, blogs, etc. that people aren't used to waiting for songs... 5 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
DionFanAlways Posted July 29, 2013 at 02:39 AM Posted July 29, 2013 at 02:39 AM Apparently in 2003, it was the fans feedback that made Sony add "Forget Me Not" and "I Know What Love Is" to "One Heart" because we were disappointed that the album only had 12 tracks... I do think though that given the fact that Perez Hilton put the song up and it's getting buzz, Sony needs to rush the single out in the next 24 hours while people are still talking about it. It would be a missed opportunity if they don't make this single available NOW. I'm sure many people have already started searching iTunes for it. If Sony waits too long, it will be "old news". Music has become so readily available now given iTunes, Spotify, blogs, etc. that people aren't used to waiting for songs...Yes, agreed. Well I hope Sony can feel the excitement and dosen't blow this! I'm nervous now. 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
gafsa Posted July 29, 2013 at 04:56 AM Posted July 29, 2013 at 04:56 AM Sorry but I have to add my 2 cents: 1. I don't understand why most of you act like Celine needs to act sexy and almost nude in the upcoming video. I don't see the correlation between the lyrics of the song and being sexy. Celine has finally recorded a great great amazing and modern song but that doesnt mean she has to act like a 20 yo bit... à la Rihanna... People wouldnt buy it. 2. What does this have to do with The Lady Gaga release? Do you really think that LMBTL could get to #1 and Gaga preventing her from that? I mean seriously it is an amazing song, but a top 20 (maybe Top 10) would be an incredible achievement. 3. I think this is a great move and the song could get us new, maybe younger fans as well as casual listeners. We need promo, a good, real video and luck! I don't remember anybody said she have to almost nude to be sexy 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.