celinedionfan1 Posted July 29, 2013 at 10:40 AM Posted July 29, 2013 at 10:40 AM Yep.. I think that Just Jared confused everything with the song and album title... I think there they are referring that the album will be out on october, not the single... And for the changes that it seems with the Sia version... yeah.. they are a few and a little bit silly... this all good Celine.... they change the lyrics, when Sia says I'm on Fire... Celine says... I Fall apart... and when Sia says Darknesss Celine says Coma... (being maybe too obvious in my opinion) But still lets wait to the studio version to the final comparison... I'm still sooo happy with this song... it has been in my mind all the time for this last days... And yes.. this Celinedion.com web it is like a joke... news of today are our news of the last week... with the marriage problems.. I think they should have post a big.. Wooooow.. we could hear the new single live on quebec concert.. it was amazing, for those who were lucky to be there.. share your opinion.... we will bring you the studio version very soon...." But not... maybe I'm crazy or that it's too difficult for the Comunication department in Celine team... Actually in the Sia demo that is on youtube, she also sings coma. Once again, I can't get over the brilliance of this song. I loved it from the very first second I listened to it :clap: :whee: Demo by Sia:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJCfROTS0Vk 1 Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
browseceline Posted July 29, 2013 at 10:46 AM Posted July 29, 2013 at 10:46 AM They're lamentable! So today's news is Céline and René's key for their marriage? HELLOOOO??? New single has been premiered on saturday and critics are starting to spread, and they're talking about her marriage? Amazing. Javito maybe you can give your honest opinion on the website too, you always have a sense of saying the right words ;-) 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Shaun Posted July 29, 2013 at 11:05 AM Posted July 29, 2013 at 11:05 AM Guys, regardless of the quality of the lead off single (and LMBTL is excellent!) Celine's singles in the last 11 years tend to peak very early then fall away very quickly. We are still in July. The album is due towards the end of October. It is much to early for them to consider releasing the single. As much as it pains me to say regardless of the quality of the song Celine does not have the longevity at the moment for a single to be successful on the charts for 3 months before album release. It's sensible to wait until nearer album release before sending the song to radio, 4-6 weeks prior would be ideal. 6 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Xpresso Posted July 29, 2013 at 11:06 AM Posted July 29, 2013 at 11:06 AM I wish the demo version from Sia would be removed from Youtube... I already read comments like "I prefer Sia's version"!!! That's another reason why Céline's studio version should be out NOW. People are comparing a demo studio version with a live version!! 4 Quote
Xpresso Posted July 29, 2013 at 11:12 AM Posted July 29, 2013 at 11:12 AM Guys, regardless of the quality of the lead off single (and LMBTL is excellent!) Celine's singles in the last 11 years tend to peak very early then fall away very quickly. We are still in July. The album is due towards the end of October. It is much to early for them to consider releasing the single. As much as it pains me to say regardless of the quality of the song Celine does not have the longevity at the moment for a single to be successful on the charts for 3 months before album release. It's sensible to wait until nearer album release before sending the song to radio, 4-6 weeks prior would be ideal. Well if the song doesn't stay long on the charts, they can release the second single before the album is released. Quote
Javito Posted July 29, 2013 at 11:12 AM Posted July 29, 2013 at 11:12 AM Javito maybe you can give your honest opinion on the website too, you always have a sense of saying the right words ;-) I did! Just that I posted in todays news about "Communication: the secret of their marriage" I also posted in the news about the concert too. Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
tristan.josef Posted July 29, 2013 at 11:19 AM Posted July 29, 2013 at 11:19 AM wouldnt you just love to be a fly on the wall with celine or rene or sony as they discuss/plan when exactly to release this single? so anxious to hear the studio version! bet it will be incredible! 2 Quote
Shaun Posted July 29, 2013 at 11:20 AM Posted July 29, 2013 at 11:20 AM Well if the song doesn't stay long on the charts, they can release the second single before the album is released. Unfortunately they'd have to release half the album before it's released in that case. Doesn't make it easy to hear (or say!) but the fact is regardless of the quality of the song Celine won't have a long run on the singles chart. The album chart is different. They are sensible to wait in my opinion. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
DionFanAlways Posted July 29, 2013 at 11:21 AM Posted July 29, 2013 at 11:21 AM (edited) Thought Celines website might take advantage of the buzz and give us a hd preview and maybe single release date but sofar they just have the story about Celine and Rene's marriage not always being easy. Maybe they will have something later today ?We should all enquire in the comments section about it?Just jared has posted about it toohttp://m.justjared.c...life-watch-now/Isn't it ridiculous? They should be jumping on it big time! Edited July 29, 2013 at 11:22 AM by DionFanAlways Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
browseceline Posted July 29, 2013 at 11:23 AM Posted July 29, 2013 at 11:23 AM wouldnt you just love to be a fly on the wall with celine or rene or sony as they discuss/plan when exactly to release this single? so anxious to hear the studio version! bet it will be incredible! But I hope Celine does like flies, otherwise you are a flat fly on that wall and you cannot tell us anymore what you just heard! lol Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
DionFanAlways Posted July 29, 2013 at 11:36 AM Posted July 29, 2013 at 11:36 AM (edited) I see this song as a tribute to the fans also, a love song really! So many lines in this song that can be interpreted that way to me. "you stood by my side night after night"...... so on and so on! Edited July 29, 2013 at 11:37 AM by DionFanAlways 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
manu23 Posted July 29, 2013 at 11:38 AM Posted July 29, 2013 at 11:38 AM You shouldn't worry so much, I'm sure Sony knows they have a potential hit in their hands, they are going to do things right this time, I have faith in them But as everybody here, I'm dying to listen to the studio version 2 Quote
CSCfan Posted July 29, 2013 at 11:38 AM Posted July 29, 2013 at 11:38 AM Unfortunately they'd have to release half the album before it's released in that case. Doesn't make it easy to hear (or say!) but the fact is regardless of the quality of the song Celine won't have a long run on the singles chart. The album chart is different. They are sensible to wait in my opinion. Exactly. Firstly Celine is not a single artist and secondly... Celine is not a rihanna who releases 10 singles and will and can promote every one of them. If 'Loved Me Back To Life' was released now she would have to promote it heavily (as its her first English single in quite a while AND the 1st single of the album) ánd also promote the 2nd one. She can't and she won't. She will push both the 1st single and the album heavily in Sept/Oct/Nov. It would be a BIG shame to let a song like LMBTL die and vanish (and that would happen of she'd release it now). Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
chawatak Posted July 29, 2013 at 11:42 AM Posted July 29, 2013 at 11:42 AM (edited) I wish the demo version from Sia would be removed from Youtube... I already read comments like "I prefer Sia's version"!!! That's another reason why Céline's studio version should be out NOW. People are comparing a demo studio version with a live version!! As I noticed, Crush Management (http://www.crushmm.com), a Sia's management company, has recently managed to delete some Sia's LMBTL demo clips from Youtube already (coz some clips are now not accessible and there're messeages about Crush's copyright claim), but the clips still remain some. So if we tell Crush that there're still more clips, they may request Youtube to remove the rest, as they are a copyright holder. Edited July 29, 2013 at 11:52 AM by chawatak 3 Quote LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!> https://vimeo.com/328324551
Yangedd Posted July 29, 2013 at 12:11 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 12:11 PM People! Do you know how excited I am right now? 4 Quote http://thelavalizard.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/celine-dion-quebec-thelavalizard.pngYou Loved Me Back To Life, Life!
Xpresso Posted July 29, 2013 at 12:39 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 12:39 PM People! Do you know how excited I am right now? No idea!! :w00t: Quote
Yangedd Posted July 29, 2013 at 12:43 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 12:43 PM No idea!! :w00t: I can tell you I'm nearly frantic with nerves This is too good. Celine is up there with today's hottest stars. Quote http://thelavalizard.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/celine-dion-quebec-thelavalizard.pngYou Loved Me Back To Life, Life!
garçon Posted July 29, 2013 at 12:52 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 12:52 PM The decision to perform the single - probably live to prerecorded arrangements- was Celine's, therfore: not part of the official launch of the single.. Because somebody was to kind to make a bootleg, which consequently becomes plugged on YouTube and whatever by the fans, it seems like the song officially premiered... However, this is NOT the case. Celine just pulled of a preview or whatever.Possibly to survey public reactions afterwards. Look at the concert dates throughout august for Vegas before the break until the end of december '13: August 2013[15] August 6 August 7 August 10 August 11 August 13 August 14 August 17 August 18 August 20 August 21 August 24 August 25 August 27 August 28 August 30 August 31 September 2013[15] September 1 Right now, there's no time nor space to defend the single. To give it proper exposure.They should release the song late august, so she'll have the opportunity to perform the song in the US and later on in Europe. 2 Quote
LukeD Posted July 29, 2013 at 01:00 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 01:00 PM I played ''Loved me back to life'' to my brother, who always yells at me when I play Celine songs, and he was like ''This is so and so''. Means we have a hit here people! 5 Quote
maceta_biloxi Posted July 29, 2013 at 01:01 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 01:01 PM I am really excited of having new songs in english and I am looking forward the new album, having said that, I don't really like the new song, I heard the demo last week and didn't like it, I was very optimistic that Celine would've done something a bit different with it but that wasn't the case. Any way I can't wait to listen to the rest of the album. Quote Do What You Want But Harm No One http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs939.snc4/73202_10150111343007542_831827541_7586213_4279368_n.jpg...Looking Alike!?
browseceline Posted July 29, 2013 at 01:04 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 01:04 PM (edited) new video revealed by the red heads http://youtu.be/EbnHPH2dipA Edited July 29, 2013 at 01:05 PM by browseceline 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Kyle_Jared Posted July 29, 2013 at 01:05 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 01:05 PM I'd launch the single ahead of Gaga's--which is out August 18th. 2 weeks before actually cause when she hits it will swamp and cloud out for a good month. August 6 I would release that to U.S Quote
marc-02 Posted July 29, 2013 at 01:24 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 01:24 PM http://www.divadevotee.com/2013/07/Watch-Celine-Dion-Performs-New-Music-Loved-Me-Back-to-Life-Live.html?showComment=1375049168725 http://dancingtomusic.wordpress.com/2013/07/28/must-watch-celine-dion-performs-new-song-love-me-back-to-life-for-the-first-time/ http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a502046/celine-dion-performs-new-song-loved-me-back-to-life-video.html http://www.purepeople.com/article/celine-dion-devoile-loved-me-back-to-life-avant-un-detour-par-la-tele_a125401/1 -Celine-Dion-Performs-New-Song-%5C%5CLove-Me-Back-to-Life%5C%5C.htm"]http://www.411mania.com/music/news/292254/[VIDEO]-Celine-Dion-Performs-New-Song-%5C%5CLove-Me-Back-to-Life%5C%5C.htm http://worldnewsviews.com/2013/07/29/celine-dion-debuts-single-love-me-back-to-life-watch-now/ http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=91143&sid=4ac3a7bffd0428a2bbc2133ce60da9c0&start=700 http://www.justjared.com/2013/07/29/celine-dion-debuts-single-love-me-back-to-life-watch-now/ http://perezhilton.com/2013-07-28-celine-dion-new-song-love-me-back-to-life-sia#.UfVDFdKmiAg http://www.directlyrics.com/celine-dion-debuts-new-single-loved-me-back-to-life-live-at-special-concert-in-quebec-news.html 4 Quote
joaofilho Posted July 29, 2013 at 01:49 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 01:49 PM They need to release this single just as fast, if not liberating not know why she sung. ees need to release it, talked to some people who are not fans of Céline and they liked it, they said that will be a success., so why wait. Quote
aafass Posted July 29, 2013 at 01:57 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 01:57 PM I thought that last year when Sony saw how successful Sans Attendre became, they decided to do this English album right. That's why they changed the concept and added the new songs. They saw that the public was shifting and was ready again for Celine. I think they know this, and that's why I'm not worried about Sony messing it up as badly this time. It's too early for them to release this as a single (as much as it kills me to say this, since I want it soooo much too!). It'll come out in September when she's done with her Vegas shows and has time to promote it properly. Quote
Yangedd Posted July 29, 2013 at 02:08 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 02:08 PM The more I listen the more I love Quote http://thelavalizard.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/celine-dion-quebec-thelavalizard.pngYou Loved Me Back To Life, Life!
blueangel92 Posted July 29, 2013 at 02:54 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 02:54 PM everyone Please give Sony Music Entertainment the answer "Loved me back to life" in order that they can release the single right away. I believe we, celine's fans can make it happen http://www.facebook.com/sonymusic/posts/10152077545978084 3 Quote http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt182/tuongkhanh92/cdvn-1.png Celine Dion Vietnam Facebook Celine Dion Vietnam Blogspot
browseceline Posted July 29, 2013 at 03:13 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 03:13 PM more people, we need more, i just signed too. if all of us in here, and we are with a lot give our reaction there.. it might matter! 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
flutefreak Posted July 29, 2013 at 03:21 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 03:21 PM Isn't it ridiculous? They should be jumping on it big time!I find it so funny that they even quote that "communication is the key" but the official site doesn't take it to heart... 2 Quote
J-Man Posted July 29, 2013 at 03:28 PM Posted July 29, 2013 at 03:28 PM Digital Spy have posted the video to Celines live performance on their website.Unfortunately they have also posted Sia's demo version too though. http://digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a502046/celine-dion-performs-new-song-loved-me-back-to-life-video.html Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.