davidjag79 Posted September 24, 2014 at 06:04 PM Posted September 24, 2014 at 06:04 PM This is just wishful thinking and I don't think it will happen but how awesome would it be if they released LMBTL music video after Rene made a full recovery? 4 Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
celinefanonline Posted September 25, 2014 at 12:05 PM Posted September 25, 2014 at 12:05 PM This is just wishful thinking and I don't think it will happen but how awesome would it be if they released LMBTL music video after Rene made a full recovery?yes it would be, but they need to film the video first though lol Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Del Posted September 26, 2014 at 07:05 PM Posted September 26, 2014 at 07:05 PM Did you guys listen to the new album of Sia (who wrote LMBTL, for those who didnt know)?? Its called 1000 forms of Fear! Its insanely good!!! Chandelier is a big hit, but seriously the songs from the album could all be solid singles! Favorits: Big Girls Cry, Fire Meet Gasoline, Elastic Heart, Dressed in Black just to name a few I have listened to it and I agree it's a pretty good album. My favourite is probably Fire Meet Gasoline. 1 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
SuperLove4Celine Posted September 27, 2014 at 04:51 AM Posted September 27, 2014 at 04:51 AM This is just wishful thinking and I don't think it will happen but how awesome would it be if they released LMBTL music video after Rene made a full recovery? Sorry, but I'd rather money be spent towards updating "Celine," making a music video for "Somebody Loves Somebody", or something not mentioned that is outside the box. 2 Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted October 24, 2014 at 06:46 PM Posted October 24, 2014 at 06:46 PM I also made a mash-up with Amelia Lilly's You Bring Me Joy https://soundcloud.c...-tin-mashup-mixLOVE THIS!!! Would you mind sharing the HQ mp3 version ? I'd love to add your remix on my iPod. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.