amelie Posted December 23, 2013 at 05:49 PM Posted December 23, 2013 at 05:49 PM (edited) LMBTL makes #7 on one of the 5 Idolator's editors Top10s of the year (Brad Stern, his #1 is Work b****) http://www.idolator.com/7499234/10-best-songs-2013/3 Edited December 23, 2013 at 05:50 PM by amelie 2 Quote
isurrender Posted December 23, 2013 at 06:01 PM Posted December 23, 2013 at 06:01 PM Like everything in this era, everything has to be average. Being #7 on this list is very nice among all those young people and on a "pop" music website. Then you look @ no1... work *CENSORED*? All credibility is lost. 2 Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted December 24, 2013 at 02:05 PM Posted December 24, 2013 at 02:05 PM ^True. At least she was mentioned somewhere. He could have put her nowhere on on the list. I agree tho LMBTL over Work B**ch is a travesty. Oh well. 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
LukeD Posted January 22, 2014 at 09:54 PM Posted January 22, 2014 at 09:54 PM OMD! A FB friend of mine, who is definitely straight, just uploaded the lyric video in his FB account...! And 11 people 'liked' it in like 10 minutes, 5 of which are straight guys too! 6 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted January 22, 2014 at 10:58 PM Posted January 22, 2014 at 10:58 PM OMD! A FB friend of mine, who is definitely straight, just uploaded the lyric video in his FB account...! And 11 people 'liked' it in like 10 minutes, 5 of which are straight guys too! 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
mebe Posted February 26, 2014 at 02:24 AM Posted February 26, 2014 at 02:24 AM Interesting mashup! Celine vs Avril! 2 Quote
Boy Posted March 3, 2014 at 11:18 AM Posted March 3, 2014 at 11:18 AM Interesting mashup! Celine vs Avril! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH3syh2gQig&feature=youtu.be Kinda unexpected but really interesting, i like this 'When You're Gone' itself is also a good song and the music video is also well done Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
sayyed Posted May 18, 2014 at 09:09 PM Posted May 18, 2014 at 09:09 PM I also made a mash-up with Amelia Lilly's You Bring Me Joy https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes/you-bring-me-back-to-life-tin-mashup-mix Quote https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
SantiagoColorado Posted May 18, 2014 at 09:53 PM Posted May 18, 2014 at 09:53 PM No music video?! well that's why I made this video, I hope you all like it!!! 4 Quote
nuts2you Posted May 18, 2014 at 11:09 PM Posted May 18, 2014 at 11:09 PM thank you, I loved it, better than they could put together, 2 Quote
zuv Posted June 2, 2014 at 03:43 PM Posted June 2, 2014 at 03:43 PM Still rocking this song in my headphones 10 months later! 7 Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted June 2, 2014 at 05:57 PM Posted June 2, 2014 at 05:57 PM Still rocking this song in my headphones 10 months later!True me too. 2 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
Bruno Portugal Posted June 4, 2014 at 09:43 PM Posted June 4, 2014 at 09:43 PM Great, great, great song. It deserves a music video SO much... 1 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
Bruno Portugal Posted June 4, 2014 at 09:44 PM Posted June 4, 2014 at 09:44 PM True me too. The best song to wake up to. 1 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
mairtin Posted June 5, 2014 at 06:08 PM Posted June 5, 2014 at 06:08 PM And me I have listened over 300 times. Shocking. Never got tired of it. 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted June 5, 2014 at 08:12 PM Posted June 5, 2014 at 08:12 PM I still crank it up! Good stuff! 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Prima_Donna1 Posted June 5, 2014 at 09:54 PM Posted June 5, 2014 at 09:54 PM I feel like this song is still new to me. I can hear it all day and not get tired of it. Its not old to me yet. 2 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
anewdayhascome Posted June 6, 2014 at 10:00 AM Posted June 6, 2014 at 10:00 AM I have the same feeling. It's a great song! I wish they had done a video for it. It'd rock! 2 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
Bruno Portugal Posted June 6, 2014 at 11:16 PM Posted June 6, 2014 at 11:16 PM Almost 10 million views on Youtube without any music video. Celine should film a music vídeo to promote "Loved Me Back To Life".The more I listen to it, the more I think it still could be a major summer hit.The song is just fantastic!!! 3 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
smw Posted June 6, 2014 at 11:48 PM Posted June 6, 2014 at 11:48 PM Almost 10 million views on Youtube without any music video. Celine should film a music vídeo to promote "Loved Me Back To Life".The more I listen to it, the more I think it still could be a major summer hit.The song is just fantastic!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f5KuRXtjeE Yeah -- it would have been so nice to have a music video for LMBTL. While I don't think the song was ever going to be a massive hit on the radio, it still could have been a lot bigger on iTunes and YouTube. TC did not spawn any good music videos either. Thank god SA did. I really love the PAMP video. The entire SA era has been a treat! (And with the release of Une Seule Fois, the era continues!) The INCREDIBLE music video already has hundreds of thousands of views and it was uploaded YESTERDAY! It shows the power in music videos still exists. It's great exposure for songs. I'm happy to at least have the live video for LMBTL. But I think we all agree it was about the biggest missed opportunity to promote the song. Not to mention that the INCREDIBLE music video should've been released months ago to keep the momentum from the TV appearances going for the song. It seems like the INCREDIBLE music video might be the final push for anything to do with LMBTL. We've had some fantastic live performances from the promotion from this album (The Voice, the new Xmas special, the Edison Ballroom Pandora concert (which was epic!), etc.). Sad that Rene's health declined during this time -- but we've got a lot of great moments to hold onto as fans. It will be lots of fun to watch the views for INCREDIBLE keep climbing! Let's keep spreading the word! Also -- I'm oddly excited about this next round of Vegas shows. I guess because there's been plenty of time to make some changes. If there aren't any, I'll be a bit confused. I hope for some new additions from LMBTL as well as Celine's past repertoire. We shall see in a few days......!! 4 Quote
flutefreak Posted June 7, 2014 at 01:37 AM Posted June 7, 2014 at 01:37 AM After 9+ months, I finally just heard LMBTL played for the first time in a public place! Was just shopping at Kohl's about an hour ago and heard it played in the store right between Adele and Avicii (sp?). 6 Quote
mike_z Posted June 7, 2014 at 02:31 AM Posted June 7, 2014 at 02:31 AM After 9+ months, I finally just heard LMBTL played for the first time in a public place! Was just shopping at Kohl's about an hour ago and heard it played in the store right between Adele and Avicii (sp?). I can't get over how good this song is! I'm glad it did turn out to be a hit in the UK... it's so powerful... the perfect comeback song TAKING CHANCES should have been! 3 Quote
nuts2you Posted June 7, 2014 at 01:48 PM Posted June 7, 2014 at 01:48 PM I ve been Kohl's as well and heard it , I just stop and starting singing, 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted June 7, 2014 at 01:59 PM Posted June 7, 2014 at 01:59 PM I ve been Kohl's as well and heard it , I just stop and starting singing,Lol I would do the same! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
flutefreak Posted June 7, 2014 at 02:17 PM Posted June 7, 2014 at 02:17 PM I know I couldn't believe my ears! I did hum loudly but was also looking around to see if anyone else seemed to be enjoying the song. Quote
nuts2you Posted June 8, 2014 at 03:08 PM Posted June 8, 2014 at 03:08 PM I don't care what ppl think, just So happy to here it, Quote
mike_z Posted June 8, 2014 at 03:14 PM Posted June 8, 2014 at 03:14 PM And this should be the next single! They can't miss this opportunity! A song the public has embraced from the day it was first uploaded to the internet. 3 Quote
BartFCS Posted June 10, 2014 at 04:18 PM Posted June 10, 2014 at 04:18 PM LMBTL remix such a summer tune! For all of you who don't know it yet. https://soundcloud.c...he-wait-is-over you might like it Quote
zuv Posted September 23, 2014 at 02:10 PM Posted September 23, 2014 at 02:10 PM Did you guys listen to the new album of Sia (who wrote LMBTL, for those who didnt know)?? Its called 1000 forms of Fear! Its insanely good!!! Chandelier is a big hit, but seriously the songs from the album could all be solid singles! Favorits: Big Girls Cry, Fire Meet Gasoline, Elastic Heart, Dressed in Black just to name a few 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted September 23, 2014 at 02:25 PM Posted September 23, 2014 at 02:25 PM Did you guys listen to the new album of Sia (who wrote LMBTL, for those who didnt know)?? Its called 1000 forms of Fear! Its insanely good!!! Chandelier is a big hit, but seriously the songs from the album could all be solid singles! Favorits: Big Girls Cry, Fire Meet Gasoline, jElastic Heart, Dressed in Black just to name a few I like Chandelier somewhat Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.