takeachance Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:19 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:19 PM (edited) Such an amazing, current , catchy song. How can US, the fans, help this song do really well? what can we do as a team ?? Edited July 28, 2013 at 05:19 PM by takeachance Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Bruno Portugal Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:36 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:36 PM Such an amazing, current , catchy song. How can US, the fans, help this song do really well? what can we do as a team ?? At this moment all of us can simply share last night's performance on facebook: Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
Popular Post J-Man Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:41 PM Popular Post Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:41 PM (edited) Great topic Davey, this song is da mothering BOMB!!! I can't understand how anyone thinks it's anything different. From the moment I heard the demo, I could see HIT all over it.If they don't market the release of this single/album with the tagline "...THE WAIT IS OVER" they're crazy. Celine hasn't had all the stars align for her like this in a long time, we've had some magnificent tracks left on the sidelines in the past decade in favour of releasing songs that were never going to be commercial hits. But now everything is poised for a comeback to shock people out of their pre-judged opinions of her. But Sony need to get behind this massively. Push it, push it, push it. Get her on credible TV shows, no Good Morning America stuff, no Oprah Winfrey network, we need American Idol, Graham Norton in the UK, the video playing on MTV, massive platforms that guarantee prime time audiences. This song is not for the "mums", so let the rest of us have her for this one. And do the mixes properly, no random producers that no one has ever heard of before and who don't know their a$$ from their elbow when it comes to a good anthem. Then get those mixes out into the clubs and make them mixes that people can actually dance to this time. This is the song that could finally bring the Queen back to the top of the charts again. It's also got a great "the power of love" message running through it, perfect for Celine. The music video should be the lynch pin that brings it all together, utilise the strong storyline, get Celine acting in it. And add some S-E-Xiness. Gosh it's great being a Celine fan in 2013!!!! Edited July 28, 2013 at 05:49 PM by J-Man 11 Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
celine81 Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:46 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:46 PM The video needs to be like this clip..... (see from 21 secs onwards) http://youtu.be/U8Nbjpqe7Mw 4 Quote Check out my latest recordings. Recovering, Ashes, The Reason & Immortality
Bruno Portugal Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:49 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:49 PM (edited) The video needs to be like this clip..... (see from 21 secs onwards) http://youtu.be/U8Nbjpqe7Mw YES!!! But with a story...It has to be a beautiful, sexy and meaningful music video. Edited July 28, 2013 at 05:51 PM by Bruno Portugal Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
zuv Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:51 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:51 PM can't wait for the studio version to come out!!! This will be EPIC when i turn the volume all the way up in my car! You guys, you have no idea how good it sounded live!! The youtube video is great, but the chills the song gave us all at the concert....God!! At 1:07 you can't hear it that clear but people were going crazy!!! which is kind of surprising cause its a totally new song, nobody had heard it before. Quote
jackwilson Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:56 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 05:56 PM Celine on Graham Norton would be brilliant! He would get some funny stories out of her that's for sure. Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted July 28, 2013 at 06:04 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 06:04 PM (edited) A couple of the negative comments on here baffle me. I mean I am not trying to sound like a blind fan because I am not, but you have to give this song a chance first before knocking it down. I think this song can be a great hit if us fans go and try to promote it, the record company does their part, and if radio picks it up. Especially U.S. radio since they do discriminate against people who are middle aged that are still relevant. This song is better than many of the crap that is out today. This song is better than any mid tempo Beyonce song (like Halo) anyday. This song is fresh, current, and as well new. This song perfectly fits Celine and she liked it a lot to perform it at her concert yesterday. She was awesome. I hope to see that it does well over here in the States. I love LMBTL and hope it and I have it stuck inside my head. That's great! Edited July 28, 2013 at 06:06 PM by Prima_Donna1 2 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
Prima_Donna1 Posted July 28, 2013 at 06:05 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 06:05 PM Celine on Graham Norton would be brilliant! He would get some funny stories out of her that's for sure. That would be good. I like his show. They give it here on BBC America and she would be wonderful on there. Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
Cuquito Posted July 28, 2013 at 06:12 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 06:12 PM I've been listening to this song so many times! Can't wait for the cd audio! Quote
hellmeister Posted July 28, 2013 at 06:13 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 06:13 PM I am just obsessed by this song - its absolutely phenomenal! I must've listened to it now a good 30 or 40 times today. My favourite part is the build up to the chorus, the bit that starts "...but you stood by my side..." I agree.... the build up is phenom!!!! I love the song - - a whole lot! I think that it is a great move for her to sing this instead of the DM song. I was happy for whatever she was going to come out with but this is just ... gah <3 :clap: so good! I have listened to it about 20 times already! :w00t: :w00t: 1 Quote
stevo Posted July 28, 2013 at 06:16 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 06:16 PM Without sounding giddy- I absolutely love this song. It is PERFECT for Celine. It's so current- the production was incredible- I can't wait to hear the studio version. This must be a hit. And I think it might be. 5 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted July 28, 2013 at 06:20 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 06:20 PM It's the first time we have EVER had such a premiere of single! and there's nothing negative that can be said about it. It sounds contemporary, fresh, young and giving it first to the fans is amazing! That's why I love her! I hope that the whole album will be like that! I'm afraid that At seventeen doesn't suit the theme now:P 2 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
québecflower Posted July 28, 2013 at 06:21 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 06:21 PM So much passion and anger in this song....I think it is a first for her, in both languages. Emotions and the good kind, 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
riobeard11 Posted July 28, 2013 at 06:25 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 06:25 PM I cannot wait for the studio version - I seriously will be so excited if this brings her back to popular radio! 1 Quote
stevo Posted July 28, 2013 at 06:31 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 06:31 PM (edited) I'm soooooo proud of Celine. We've followed her for so long, always wanting more and more. she completely has surprised me with this song. ON REPEAT Edited July 28, 2013 at 06:32 PM by stevo Quote
celine81 Posted July 28, 2013 at 06:36 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 06:36 PM I WOULD GIVE MY LIFE to have been in the studio when she was recording this........ Loved Me Back To Life - Album Sessions!!! ON MY DESK NOW!!!!!! 3 Quote Check out my latest recordings. Recovering, Ashes, The Reason & Immortality
takeachance Posted July 28, 2013 at 06:37 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 06:37 PM (edited) Celine needs to act in the music video though, nobody wants to see to a random couple being loved back to life,with Celine singing in the background. No !!! We wanna see Celine being loved back to life, They need to do this...... Edited July 28, 2013 at 06:38 PM by takeachance 4 Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Matias Posted July 28, 2013 at 06:40 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 06:40 PM reminds me of the grayson's chance song "waiting outside the lines" lovely song... Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
chawatak Posted July 28, 2013 at 06:48 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 06:48 PM (edited) Lady Gaga will officially release her new single on August 19. So it may affect LMBTL on the chart in some way, if it's released around the same time. Edited July 28, 2013 at 06:50 PM by chawatak Quote LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!> https://vimeo.com/328324551
LcMason Posted July 28, 2013 at 07:00 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 07:00 PM I literally can not stop listening to this song. 1 Quote
tal-sh2 Posted July 28, 2013 at 07:06 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 07:06 PM Was the performance LIVE do you think? Quote "These walls keep a secret, That only we know..."http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u287/bambaplanet/G49272_b.jpgSorry for my English.
ivo Posted July 28, 2013 at 07:09 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 07:09 PM Yes it was! Great song! Quote Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017
mebe Posted July 28, 2013 at 07:10 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 07:10 PM Celine needs to act in the music video though, nobody wants to see to a random couple being loved back to life,with Celine singing in the background. No !!! We wanna see Celine being loved back to life, They need to do this...... Thats it! Absolutely!!! Quote
Koolan Posted July 28, 2013 at 07:42 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 07:42 PM It needs to be advertised on YouTube VEVO asap!! 2 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
BLM Posted July 28, 2013 at 08:16 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 08:16 PM Okay, I need to vent. I've viewed a wonderful video of LMBTL by Curtis Woodside HOWEVER to call it the "Official Video" of the song makes me livid. Of course this person has disabled his comments area associated with the video, which is cowardly IMO. 4 Quote
dj4celine Posted July 28, 2013 at 08:22 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 08:22 PM Okay, I need to vent. I've viewed a wonderful video of LMBTL by Curtis Woodside HOWEVER to call it the "Official Video" of the song makes me livid. Of course this person has disabled his comments area associated with the video, which is cowardly IMO.I agree. I appreciate his 'hard work' in editing and sequencing and snipping away certain parts, but in no way is it an OFFICIAL VIDEO. On top of that, no credit whatsoever from where he got it. I wish him all the best for his work but, boy better give credit where credit is due and not claim it something else or mislead people. 2 Quote
browseceline Posted July 28, 2013 at 08:24 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 08:24 PM Okay, I need to vent. I've viewed a wonderful video of LMBTL by Curtis Woodside HOWEVER to call it the "Official Video" of the song makes me livid. Of course this person has disabled his comments area associated with the video, which is cowardly IMO. I think the quality of the video even degreated. He just cat away the parts around the screen. But there is only one person that deserves credit and that is the original filmer and uploader of that video 2 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
dj4celine Posted July 28, 2013 at 08:25 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 08:25 PM (edited) Wayne and Macaronie, please calm down both of you. And EVERYONE, no PERSONAL ATTACKS whatsoever, please! Edited July 28, 2013 at 08:59 PM by dj4celine Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 28, 2013 at 08:41 PM Posted July 28, 2013 at 08:41 PM ^ what personal attacks? Anyone would think we were children, the forum has been the happiest in a long time, before it was crazy and no one said anything then Kev x Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.