Bruno Portugal Posted September 28, 2013 at 01:44 PM Posted September 28, 2013 at 01:44 PM I just hope we'll get a real music video to promote the fabulous Loved Me Back To Life, album or radio edit version...No news about it. What are they doing? 2 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
dj4celine Posted September 28, 2013 at 01:48 PM Posted September 28, 2013 at 01:48 PM The beginning is shorter, the chorus is a little different and is more 'pop' than dance and the synthesiser is more pronounced instead of the drums, but thank heavens the guitar solo is still there. You can listen to it here: Scrobble to 1:09:10 1 Quote
Xpresso Posted September 28, 2013 at 02:08 PM Posted September 28, 2013 at 02:08 PM iiiiiii want a dance remix!! iiiii didn't think a radio edit was considered a remix!! Quote
Taking Chances Posted September 28, 2013 at 02:14 PM Posted September 28, 2013 at 02:14 PM Hi guys. Has the full remix been released? I read something about a preview, but I would really love to listen to the remix. So if anyone could give me a link I would be grateful. Quote
Xpresso Posted September 28, 2013 at 02:17 PM Posted September 28, 2013 at 02:17 PM Actually iiii like the new radio edit. Background music seems a lot more prominent... so now it's as much about the music than Céline's voice! But why is this only for the UK? Quote
marc-02 Posted September 28, 2013 at 02:17 PM Posted September 28, 2013 at 02:17 PM Britneys MV comes out on Tuesday Oct. 1... meanwhile, still no news of LMBTL MV... Quote
marc-02 Posted September 28, 2013 at 02:54 PM Posted September 28, 2013 at 02:54 PM Iiiiiii hope somebody uploads the new version already... Quote
Timster Posted September 28, 2013 at 03:11 PM Posted September 28, 2013 at 03:11 PM Loved Me Back To Life - Radio 2 Mix http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbeLnDEE7Uc 5 Quote
marc-02 Posted September 28, 2013 at 03:22 PM Posted September 28, 2013 at 03:22 PM Loved Me Back To Life - Radio 2 Mix http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbeLnDEE7Uc Thanks much! I actually like it!... only difference i noticed was iiiiii's... and is it just me or the beats/bass were actually heavier/more pronounced here... Quote
Cuquito Posted September 28, 2013 at 03:23 PM Posted September 28, 2013 at 03:23 PM (edited) Yes is more pop, sounds more like a ballad but I prefer the original version no doubt! I want a dance remix !!!! I want the video clip too !!!! Everybody is releasing their videos, why do we have to wait this much??? Edited September 28, 2013 at 03:24 PM by Cuquito Quote
zuv Posted September 28, 2013 at 03:37 PM Posted September 28, 2013 at 03:37 PM i dont know if its just a question of quality, but i don't like it: at 1:07 the music/beat is clearly different.... not a fan.... I don't mind the shorter version of the iiii's at the begining (12 secondes instead of 28 seconds) Quote
marc-02 Posted September 28, 2013 at 03:38 PM Posted September 28, 2013 at 03:38 PM And btw... the official audio on vevo has gone past 900,000... a little more before it gets 1 million views!... i was actually expecting it ti reach the 1 millionth mark much earlier.. around after two or three weeks... but its almost been a month since the audio was released... Quote
Cuquito Posted September 28, 2013 at 03:42 PM Posted September 28, 2013 at 03:42 PM And btw... the official audio on vevo has gone past 900,000... a little more before it gets 1 million views!... i was actually expecting it ti reach the 1 millionth mark much earlier.. around after two or three weeks... but its almost been a month since the audio was released... Just give up people. Britney's new song got more than 6 million views in just a week. Quote
LuisMa Posted September 28, 2013 at 03:52 PM Posted September 28, 2013 at 03:52 PM Just my opinion because you can do whatever you want, but comparing is not a good idea. In my book, I let her music speak for itself and I don't mind whether it's 445233 plays below X artist or 34900 sales above Y. Support, request, buy, promote, watch, listen to her. It's good that you want good things for your artist, but don't let any negativity affect you. It's not worth it. Just sayin' 6 Quote
donpi86 Posted September 28, 2013 at 03:57 PM Posted September 28, 2013 at 03:57 PM Loved Me Back To Life - Radio 2 Mix yep.. I don't see too many differences... so yes... I keep on the original version... Quote
Miha Posted September 28, 2013 at 04:03 PM Posted September 28, 2013 at 04:03 PM ...even Graham Norton was surprised with this new style of song for Celine with some British sense of humor/irony. Quote
browseceline Posted September 28, 2013 at 04:17 PM Posted September 28, 2013 at 04:17 PM the bassdrum is more in the distance now, as I can hear it. So far not much difference with the original version. What I do hear now is that there almost no background vocals in this version. Now you can hear the ay aye in the refrain much better. I don't know, but I like the original version more, because there is a lot more going on in the refrain. There is also not much strings in the refrain anymore. It is not bad and I would not call this a mix, it is almost the same, but less full with arrangements and voices. 2 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Cuquito Posted September 28, 2013 at 04:19 PM Posted September 28, 2013 at 04:19 PM Just my opinion because you can do whatever you want, but comparing is not a good idea. In my book, I let her music speak for itself and I don't mind whether it's 445233 plays below X artist or 34900 sales above Y. Support, request, buy, promote, watch, listen to her. It's good that you want good things for your artist, but don't let any negativity affect you. It's not worth it. Just sayin' I agree with you 100%. Is a waist of time IMO been stress out because of the peoples views, charts, etc. That's why I use that comparison. The only thing that really pisses me off is all this waiting for the video etc. while everybody else is releasing their stuff. 3 Quote
Neddo Posted September 28, 2013 at 04:28 PM Posted September 28, 2013 at 04:28 PM (edited) They must promote album version of the song!!!! This R2 Mix is awful and outdated Edited September 28, 2013 at 04:28 PM by Neddo Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img138/7804/5tq2.png
anewdayhascome Posted September 28, 2013 at 04:50 PM Posted September 28, 2013 at 04:50 PM The original is better. No comments 3 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
Kyle_Jared Posted September 28, 2013 at 04:58 PM Posted September 28, 2013 at 04:58 PM Love it. Actually like the heavier percussion/bass. AT least it's getting some radio time on Radio 2. Why such a slow climb on the AC Chart in the states. Frig. Can we get an official count on the stations that have added it stateside radio I did a survey yesterday for 92.9 yesterday here in Halifax for new music and Celine's LMBTL was on it. Of course I rated it as "Love it". Mind you have not heard it yet on the station. But obviously must be going to spin it. Roll on October. She best have the next 6 weeks chalk full of promo. 3 Quote
marc-02 Posted September 28, 2013 at 05:06 PM Posted September 28, 2013 at 05:06 PM I think vocally speaking... these two covers are so far the strongest and the best: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXOndcnXty8&feature=youtube_gdata_player Quote
marc-02 Posted September 28, 2013 at 05:19 PM Posted September 28, 2013 at 05:19 PM And here the other covers that are not far behind in terms of vocals: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2Kopy0Acow&feature=youtube_gdata_player (this last one, not actually vocally, but more like bec it sounds so unique) 1 Quote
amelie Posted September 28, 2013 at 05:46 PM Posted September 28, 2013 at 05:46 PM (edited) new mix is better Edited September 28, 2013 at 05:50 PM by amelie Quote
LuisMa Posted September 28, 2013 at 05:48 PM Posted September 28, 2013 at 05:48 PM (edited) I love it when they say "she's been put back in the studio" And though I see minimal difference in the edit, it's awesome that it's receiving radio airplay in important markets now. Edited September 28, 2013 at 05:51 PM by LuisMa Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted September 28, 2013 at 05:59 PM Posted September 28, 2013 at 05:59 PM I love it when they say "she's been put back in the studio" And though I see minimal difference in the edit, it's awesome that it's receiving radio airplay in important markets now. Like she had to go in against her will!! Haha Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Javito Posted September 28, 2013 at 06:13 PM Posted September 28, 2013 at 06:13 PM I like it! I think I like this version more than the album one except for the shortened start. That's the best part of it!!! I can notice how they made the "ai ai ais" more powerful and audible during the chorus on this version, and I love when she sings those ai ai ais Because the beginning goes on far too long to be radio friendly. Several people I know say they don't care for that part. But I thought that was precisely the best part of this song! Because she rarely adds nuances to her songs today, she just sings the vocals and done, no more ornaments with her voice. But here those "aye aye aye" represent the innovation of this song to me, the enticing of it (apart from the music dubstep style of course) :wub: Just my personal vision of course. 4 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
c4n4d4 Posted September 28, 2013 at 06:16 PM Posted September 28, 2013 at 06:16 PM (edited) I like it! I think I like this version more than the album one except for the shortened start. That's the best part of it!!! I can notice how they made the "ai ai ais" more powerful and audible during the chorus on this version, and I love when she sings those ai ai ais But I thought that was precisely the best part of this song! Because she rarely adds nuances to her songs today, she just sings the vocals and done, no more ornaments with her voice. But here those "aye aye aye" represent the innovation of this song to me, the enticing of it (apart from the music dubstep style of course) :wub: Just my personal vision of course. But on the radio 28secs of it on the radio can get rather lengthy though, its almost like "hurry up and get to the actual song" and yes while they are catchy and great I can understand where Alex is coming from. Edited September 28, 2013 at 06:19 PM by c4n4d4 1 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
amelie Posted September 28, 2013 at 07:24 PM Posted September 28, 2013 at 07:24 PM But on the radio 28secs of it on the radio can get rather lengthy though, its almost like "hurry up and get to the actual song" and yes while they are catchy and great I can understand where Alex is coming from. they're lengthy for my laptop too Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted September 28, 2013 at 08:23 PM Posted September 28, 2013 at 08:23 PM I agree, Javito, Iove that part too, but radio edits have to sample the meat of the song. Look at Madonna's 'Hung up.' The radio edit is at 3 min where the album version was at 5. It used to be that radio stations wouldn't play songs over 4 minutes, especially back in the 70s and 80s. They seemed to disappear in the 00's. 1 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.