mike_z Posted September 28, 2013 at 09:56 PM Posted September 28, 2013 at 09:56 PM Cher already released a lyric video for her second single... and she even got Jackie Collins reading the lyrics of her song from a book.... that was pretty clever and funny! Come on CELINE DION TEAM!!!! U can do better! 2 Quote
québecflower Posted September 28, 2013 at 10:36 PM Posted September 28, 2013 at 10:36 PM (edited) thniggs that are differents after comparing Uk single: shorter beginning, shorter ending, more bass, the voice less shiny and more subdued in the chorus. But maybe it is just me. Anyway, it is good, nothing that is shocking. Celine should do his tv show and make her entance eating a carrot. Edited September 28, 2013 at 10:40 PM by québecflower 4 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Shaun Posted September 28, 2013 at 10:46 PM Posted September 28, 2013 at 10:46 PM Cher already released a lyric video for her second single... and she even got Jackie Collins reading the lyrics of her song from a book.... that was pretty clever and funny! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGb6-yyyovU Come on CELINE DION TEAM!!!! U can do better! You know I've given up caring about charts and statistics and so on (as has Celine) but the sheer incompetence of "the team" at Sony staggers me, Just what the hell are they waiting on to release a damn lyric video or indeed the actual video? This is 2013, not 1996. Things have changed and they need to get with the picture. I'm sure, regardless of any charts or stats Sony still want to sell buckets of this new album to make some money but "the team" can't promote to save their lives. Oh and then of course there was the rumours about legal disputes.....over a damn lyric video!!! Only with "Team Celine" eh folks??!! 2 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Taking Chances Posted September 28, 2013 at 11:26 PM Posted September 28, 2013 at 11:26 PM I love the more clear sound of "Ai ai ai" in the mix, but I didn't like that the chorus kind of felt a little drained out because of it. I am all for putting in more "Ai ai ai" and making that sound more clear, but not at the expense of the actual lyrics. If anything I wish they extended the album version of the song and included more "Ai ai ais". They could easily edit a break with "Ai ai ai" right before the bridge in the song, and maybe a longer ending. 1 Quote
sherwynwilshire Posted September 29, 2013 at 12:00 AM Posted September 29, 2013 at 12:00 AM (edited) The New mix is the overly auto tune version...sounds a bit muffled at times especially at the chorus, the verses are okay but it sound weird to me....I don't like it personally ....3.5 stars only cause it is Celine Dion but i hope radio will love it and play it!!! .... Edited September 29, 2013 at 12:06 AM by sherwynwilshire Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 29, 2013 at 12:05 AM Posted September 29, 2013 at 12:05 AM thniggs that are differents after comparing Uk single: shorter beginning, shorter ending, more bass, the voice less shiny and more subdued in the chorus. But maybe it is just me. Anyway, it is good, nothing that is shocking. Celine should do his tv show and make her entance eating a carrot. Carrot..... I'm dying! 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Prima_Donna1 Posted September 29, 2013 at 03:10 AM Posted September 29, 2013 at 03:10 AM (edited) I think the new mix is alright but i feel that the edginess from the song is gone. I don't like all that extra percussion on the chorus parts. I don't like the short beginning and ending either. It's not bad but it's kind off watered down compared to the original. Edited September 29, 2013 at 03:11 AM by Prima_Donna1 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
Maicool4 Posted September 29, 2013 at 05:11 AM Posted September 29, 2013 at 05:11 AM Bad Mix! Cut the First Introductionand the chorus you can hear a lot ah ah ah ah ! Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/22b69ef7c7f608e391c2b0c3273c6fd9/tumblr_mszgokm8hq1r1kly2o1_400.gif
marc-02 Posted September 29, 2013 at 05:28 AM Posted September 29, 2013 at 05:28 AM In the new mix, the beats became more pronounced because they turned down (almost took out) that percussion instrument (whatever that is) that produces that rapid rattling sounds... Quote
wjd Posted September 29, 2013 at 12:03 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 12:03 PM UK radio edit is good, prefer the original though. Quote Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?
davidjag79 Posted September 29, 2013 at 12:40 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 12:40 PM The top 5 currently I don't even know who they are other than Adele ? Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
Bruno Portugal Posted September 29, 2013 at 02:03 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 02:03 PM I like the new mix. Now I just would love to ear Celine's new single all over the place. The song is amazing!!! And please, a fabulous music video is needed to promote "Loved Me Back To Life". Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
Bruno Portugal Posted September 29, 2013 at 02:30 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 02:30 PM "Loved Me Back To Life" video from VEVO will FINALLY reach 1 million views on youtube in the next hours! Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
zuv Posted September 29, 2013 at 03:04 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 03:04 PM Still no music video... hmmm Its very unusual from Celine to release a music video so late after her single release.... NOT 6 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 29, 2013 at 03:20 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 03:20 PM Still no music video... hmmm Its very unusual from Celine to release a music video so late after her single release.... NOT Damn made me look! 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
LuisMa Posted September 29, 2013 at 03:22 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 03:22 PM (edited) Damn made me look! Me too! I thought of birdy when I saw the spoiler, but then cracked up when I looked. Edited September 29, 2013 at 03:22 PM by LuisMa 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 29, 2013 at 03:24 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 03:24 PM I got excited..... That Zuv is very clever! 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
LuisMa Posted September 29, 2013 at 05:03 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 05:03 PM I was thinking that Celine's camp has been in the need of finding people with creativity and efficiency. Sure, they have the great song which is modern, etc. etc., but they have to think about what else is needed in a music world that has changed enormously since the 90s/00s. And the answer to that question has to exist weeks in advance, not after momentum is lost. I'm not saying that they are bad; otherwise she wouldn't be here today, but a change or revitalization is important as well. 3 Quote
mike_z Posted September 29, 2013 at 05:27 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 05:27 PM Music video??? 3 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted September 29, 2013 at 05:32 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 05:32 PM Music video??? Hasn't it been shot already? It's high time they did something about it. I agree it's strange we still have nothing confirmed about the music video. Quote
Popular Post dj4celine Posted September 29, 2013 at 05:35 PM Popular Post Posted September 29, 2013 at 05:35 PM Music video??? Coming soon 9 Quote
smash Posted September 29, 2013 at 05:37 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 05:37 PM Damn made me look! I looked too, couldn't stop myself. We are all suckers, fell for it. Sharon 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 29, 2013 at 05:38 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 05:38 PM Coming soon The birdie is back! 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Peppercorn1991 Posted September 29, 2013 at 05:39 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 05:39 PM Coming soon Soon is never soon in celine world lol I hope it's soon, thanks for that info Is it shot yet? Kev x 1 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted September 29, 2013 at 05:41 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 05:41 PM Coming soon any clues about the concept, setting, director or other stuff about the video that would interest us? Quote
LuisMa Posted September 29, 2013 at 05:46 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 05:46 PM The birdie is back! Birdie must be scared of your trench fork by now, as the information is scarce. (But appreciated ) 2 Quote
zuv Posted September 29, 2013 at 05:59 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 05:59 PM what the hell?? is dj4celine some kind of insider now? 2 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted September 29, 2013 at 06:01 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 06:01 PM what the hell?? is dj4celine some kind of insider now?too bad he's kinda unwilling to spill the beans JK Quote
LuisMa Posted September 29, 2013 at 06:07 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 06:07 PM (edited) The only problem is that if something doesn't come true, a can of worms will open, and it won't necessarily be for birdie to eat. J/K as wellWe understand as per your disclaimer the other day. Edited September 29, 2013 at 06:13 PM by LuisMa 3 Quote
mike_z Posted September 29, 2013 at 06:07 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 06:07 PM Coming soon attendre... que quelqu'un viens faire le vidéo!qu'on puisse enfin regarder si tendrela promo qu'il nous fallait reprendreet l'argent pour acheter un bannerc'est la radio qui fera nous entendrela chanson qui devrait faire un cartonsans attendre.... 6 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.