Jeff Abbott Posted September 29, 2013 at 10:18 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 10:18 PM hatred and love are neighborsThat's deep!... and so true. I don't think we should be bothered with Graham Norton's comments about Celine, that's just his style of comedy, he makes jokes about people's looks in every single episode. I cannot wait to see the music video for LMBTL, a massive song requires a massive videoclip, right? fingers crossed that I'm not getting my hopes up too high this time. 1 Quote
québecflower Posted September 29, 2013 at 10:24 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 10:24 PM That's deep! too many pop psychology readings will do that that to someone 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
DionFanAlways Posted September 29, 2013 at 10:54 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 10:54 PM too many pop psychology readings will do that that to someone Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
dj4celine Posted September 29, 2013 at 11:11 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 11:11 PM Can you at least confirm if the video has been shot yet?I don't know ??? why comment on the video then? (don't read that in a bitchy way...i say that in a friendly way lol)Just cos I felt like saying it, I guess They are currently filming at a nursing home in Florida. The concept is to get as many unappealing close ups of elderly people as possible. Celine will then be filmed in front of a green screen appearing on the faces of these elderly people: sometimes in the nostrils, sometimes on top of their ears. Celine was quoted as saying "I've always loved reaching out to people. This time I can actually reach out and stand on top of them."Good grief, Alex! You need to be sent back to France. KS is killing you! 2 Quote
Popular Post MalaysiaCeline Posted September 29, 2013 at 11:23 PM Popular Post Posted September 29, 2013 at 11:23 PM Apparently, SONY in coma, team Celine in coma, Rene in coma or perhaps Ceine herself in coma now, which the power of fans' love, chart's love, public love not enough to loved all of them back to life, therefore we got nothing until now as they are all in completely coma now! 10 Quote http://aycu26.webshots.com/image/29945/2002084162406147433_rs.jpg "Taking Chances"...All Malaysian pls standby for the best album release in the year of 2007....
mike_z Posted September 30, 2013 at 12:16 AM Posted September 30, 2013 at 12:16 AM We need a video "SANS ATTENDRE"! 1 Quote
sherwynwilshire Posted September 30, 2013 at 12:33 AM Posted September 30, 2013 at 12:33 AM (edited) We need a video "SANS ATTENDRE"!Didn't you see the Brilliant video shot in Quebec ...... Edited September 30, 2013 at 12:33 AM by sherwynwilshire 2 Quote
sherwynwilshire Posted September 30, 2013 at 01:11 AM Posted September 30, 2013 at 01:11 AM Apparently, SONY in coma, team Celine in coma, Rene in coma or perhaps Ceine herself in coma now, which the power of fans' love, chart's love, public love not enough to loved all of them back to life, therefore we got nothing until now as they are all in completely coma now! i think they need to hire a new marketing Team or join an agency like Mariah did....How many videos did Beautiful have and Remixes lost Count.....It didn't go to Number 1 but over a 1 million downloads/copies so considered a hit..while Loved me back to life will be consider a Flop Single...and its a shame because it has hit potential....Loved me back to life album is Days away from release and The promo or lack of it has Done Nothing to attract attention ....Instead of a New album with new songs we still have the original concept with new and covers :hmm:even the cover Art is from an OLD shoot... i would love Celine to do a mini Concert where she performs songs from Loved me back to life album... or maybe a Tv special ...song Previews before album release ..so many way and means to promo the album yet all we have gotten is a half a** promotion with old footage and a crap remix version which does nothing for the song ...Her Team and Sony are definitely not in touch with reality..... Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 30, 2013 at 01:18 AM Posted September 30, 2013 at 01:18 AM ............maybe, just maybe, it just doesn't matter to them anymore...................... 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted September 30, 2013 at 02:03 AM Posted September 30, 2013 at 02:03 AM (edited) In other words just enjoy what ya got. I wont enjoy it any less no matter whereit is on the charts! Edit to my post above. Edited September 30, 2013 at 02:06 AM by DionFanAlways 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
mike_z Posted September 30, 2013 at 02:12 AM Posted September 30, 2013 at 02:12 AM Especially Céline... she doesn't care anymore! She just wants to record her music... be home with her family. She's worth 600 million dollars! If she's not in the mood for shooting a video, or posing for a camera she just won't do it. She said it herself during the photoshoot "I want these pictures to be used in many of my future projects so I don't have to do another one". THERE you got REALITY! 2 Quote
Xpresso Posted September 30, 2013 at 03:54 AM Posted September 30, 2013 at 03:54 AM If she's not in the mood for shooting a video, or posing for a camera she just won't do it. She said it herself during the photoshoot "I want these pictures to be used in many of my future projects so I don't have to do another one". THERE you got REALITY! I think she wants those pictures to be used because she REALLY LIKES them!! 2 Quote
browseceline Posted September 30, 2013 at 07:05 AM Posted September 30, 2013 at 07:05 AM In that last interview she gave to v-magazine she was talking about being a mum again and that she wants to succeed in being a good and caring mum the most. Everytime things are asked about her career and her music the topic comes back to the family and being a mum again. She obviously is satisfied with her life now but she does it mainly because she enjoys and she does not care about popular anymore. She has that popular status already and she is fine with that.I think we can wait like forever but i do not see them coming with a new musicvideo for lmbtl. This is it. The Quebec video is probably the last promotion they had in store. Only hope i have is a good performance on xfactor.It is so sad because they had gold in their hands but did nothing with it.. 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
dj4celine Posted September 30, 2013 at 08:57 AM Posted September 30, 2013 at 08:57 AM As per Celine Dion Italia, they're gonna have some news today from the Press Conference in Miami for the album. Follow them on Facebook and Twitter 2 Quote
celinefanonline Posted September 30, 2013 at 10:10 AM Posted September 30, 2013 at 10:10 AM as for the new single Celine should fly here to Australia to promote a little for the new album and single and perform the song in Xfactor Australia final or so (4 weeks to go) would be a good promotion! Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
marc-02 Posted September 30, 2013 at 10:30 AM Posted September 30, 2013 at 10:30 AM (edited) Theres a lot of buzz surrounding this junket in miami... im hoping against hope that this promo will finally work... this junket probably cost Sony a lot, just to gather all these media... Edited September 30, 2013 at 10:31 AM by marc-02 Quote
Fran Posted September 30, 2013 at 10:47 AM Posted September 30, 2013 at 10:47 AM The vevo of the song is growing faster, almost 1million now 3 Quote
marc-02 Posted September 30, 2013 at 11:40 AM Posted September 30, 2013 at 11:40 AM Press kits given to the media included: 3 photos of Celine, the sleeve for LMBTL, a press release, and a USB flash drive containing two videos... Im guessing the 2 videos are the live performancr in quebec and the BTS video... 1 Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted September 30, 2013 at 11:54 AM Posted September 30, 2013 at 11:54 AM I hope that there is news surrounding this conference in Florida today because I am dying for news. I want news about promotion, the album, and what will happen next. I want something to get hyped up about. I am sorry it's great to talk about remixes and other things but that is not news to me. I hope everything goes well. 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
QueenCeline87 Posted September 30, 2013 at 12:38 PM Posted September 30, 2013 at 12:38 PM Wonder if we will get a live stream of the press conference!! Very excited about what news we will get from this:-) 3 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
marc-02 Posted September 30, 2013 at 12:50 PM Posted September 30, 2013 at 12:50 PM What time does the prescon start? Quote
alexpepin Posted September 30, 2013 at 01:02 PM Posted September 30, 2013 at 01:02 PM OMG im so excited about that press conference! 2 Quote
LuisMa Posted September 30, 2013 at 01:15 PM Posted September 30, 2013 at 01:15 PM Press kits given to the media included: 3 photos of Celine, the sleeve for LMBTL, a press release, and a USB flash drive containing two videos... Im guessing the 2 videos are the live performancr in quebec and the BTS video... I wish I were part of the media. I guess you're right about the videos; I don't think they're giving something new, but if they do, someone had better upload it ASAP! Quote
celine_boyfriend Posted September 30, 2013 at 01:32 PM Posted September 30, 2013 at 01:32 PM Colossal promotions i guess!!! With that prescon in miami,,,, lets keep our fingers crossed!!!! omg cant wait for the news, im going crazy ryt now!!!!!!!!! 2 Quote Celestial Goddess of Music
Xpresso Posted September 30, 2013 at 01:47 PM Posted September 30, 2013 at 01:47 PM The vevo of the song is growing faster, almost 1million now Probably because I finally posted the link on my Facebook page yesterday! 1 Quote
ryba Posted September 30, 2013 at 01:57 PM Posted September 30, 2013 at 01:57 PM Are Celine and Rene also at that conference or just the Sony people? Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted September 30, 2013 at 01:58 PM Posted September 30, 2013 at 01:58 PM This reminds me of the press conference for 'Sans Attendre' from last year , Hopefully we'll get new pics and videos as quickly as we did back then! 4 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
DionFanAlways Posted September 30, 2013 at 02:07 PM Posted September 30, 2013 at 02:07 PM (edited) Are Celine and Rene also at that conference or just the Sony people?Oh! I didn't think of it that way!? Good question because does she usually give out 3 pics of herself at a press con? Edited September 30, 2013 at 02:08 PM by DionFanAlways Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
alexpepin Posted September 30, 2013 at 02:14 PM Posted September 30, 2013 at 02:14 PM No Celine gonna be there, it was said in yesterday salut bonjour 1 Quote
marc-02 Posted September 30, 2013 at 02:45 PM Posted September 30, 2013 at 02:45 PM Check out RH... they have fotos from the presscon... I wanna have that flash drive they're giving away! With Celine's photo name and LMBTL! 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.