alexpepin Posted September 30, 2013 at 02:52 PM Posted September 30, 2013 at 02:52 PM OMG i want to see photos!!! Quote
LuisMa Posted September 30, 2013 at 03:24 PM Posted September 30, 2013 at 03:24 PM The photos have been posted in the album thread. 1 Quote
davidjag79 Posted September 30, 2013 at 03:32 PM Posted September 30, 2013 at 03:32 PM We may get info about the official music video today with the press conference today! 1 Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
Prima_Donna1 Posted September 30, 2013 at 04:43 PM Posted September 30, 2013 at 04:43 PM We may get info about the official music video today with the press conference today!I hope so. 2 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted September 30, 2013 at 05:17 PM Posted September 30, 2013 at 05:17 PM This woman has got us all by the short hairs..... 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Prima_Donna1 Posted September 30, 2013 at 05:18 PM Posted September 30, 2013 at 05:18 PM This woman has got us all by the short hairs.....Or growing grey hairs! 4 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
québecflower Posted September 30, 2013 at 05:20 PM Posted September 30, 2013 at 05:20 PM Or growing grey hairs! you remind me, another trip to the hairdresser this week 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Prima_Donna1 Posted September 30, 2013 at 05:44 PM Posted September 30, 2013 at 05:44 PM you remind me, another trip to the hairdresser this week You just gave your own secret out! 2 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
ehild Posted September 30, 2013 at 06:30 PM Posted September 30, 2013 at 06:30 PM I hope so. Me too!! 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Popular Post Cuquito Posted September 30, 2013 at 06:51 PM Popular Post Posted September 30, 2013 at 06:51 PM It's so funny that every time we got some news the forum is full of excitement! That means we are always keep on checking lol. Is a very nice feeling share the same passion with all of you guys 16 Quote
LuisMa Posted September 30, 2013 at 07:30 PM Posted September 30, 2013 at 07:30 PM It's so funny that every time we got some news the forum is full of excitement! That means we are always keep on checking lol. Is a very nice feeling share the same passion with all of you guys Absolutely!!!! And in these exciting days you neglect other things and then you're like I forgot to do this, or didn't have time for that. But in the end it's worth it. 1 Quote
davidjag79 Posted September 30, 2013 at 09:44 PM Posted September 30, 2013 at 09:44 PM We have complained enough let's hope they give us something... anything... hopefully they are coming out of the coma 2 Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
MalaysiaCeline Posted October 1, 2013 at 12:48 AM Posted October 1, 2013 at 12:48 AM Is the press con over ? Or haven't start yet ? Any latest updates ? Preview of LMBTL video ? Preview of all songs from the album ? Personally I couldn't wait for Celine cover version on Breakaway ! Quote http://aycu26.webshots.com/image/29945/2002084162406147433_rs.jpg "Taking Chances"...All Malaysian pls standby for the best album release in the year of 2007....
Peppercorn1991 Posted October 1, 2013 at 12:53 AM Posted October 1, 2013 at 12:53 AM On twitter I saw some radio stations tweet about the song but I don't know who they are... Kev x 1 Quote
dj_a_rock Posted October 1, 2013 at 01:22 AM Posted October 1, 2013 at 01:22 AM Me too!! Me three!!! Quote
mebe Posted October 1, 2013 at 01:30 AM Posted October 1, 2013 at 01:30 AM Go vote for LMBTL!!! http://www.hotgmusic.com.br/ Quote
mebe Posted October 1, 2013 at 01:34 AM Posted October 1, 2013 at 01:34 AM On twitter I saw some radio stations tweet about the song but I don't know who they are... Kev x Many of them seem to be from Indonesia 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted October 1, 2013 at 01:38 AM Posted October 1, 2013 at 01:38 AM I didn't check to see Kev x Quote
davidjag79 Posted October 1, 2013 at 10:34 AM Posted October 1, 2013 at 10:34 AM I'm growing impatient, day 2 of press conference.... Official music video???!! Forget the lyric video, I mean at this point I'm ok with a body double.. I'm just saying 1 Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted October 1, 2013 at 10:39 AM Posted October 1, 2013 at 10:39 AM , I mean at this point I'm ok with a body double.. I'm just saying Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
dorfus Posted October 1, 2013 at 10:41 AM Posted October 1, 2013 at 10:41 AM Is the music video actually happening? I think I read somewhere on this thread (or possibly even the album thread) that Celine was filming a video, but I'm not sure, I may be mistaken.Does anyone know if it's happening or is the live performance the "official music video"? Quote 6 May 2008 - London, England / 15 May 2019 - Las Vegas, USA / 3 June 2023 - Nicosia, Cyprus
fikus1 Posted October 1, 2013 at 10:51 AM Posted October 1, 2013 at 10:51 AM (edited) I don't know if it's been already posted, so feel free to remove it, if it has Edited October 1, 2013 at 10:51 AM by fikus1 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted October 1, 2013 at 10:57 AM Posted October 1, 2013 at 10:57 AM I don't know if it's been already posted, so feel free to remove it, if it has https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtwK2k8cHvI&feature=youtube_gdata_playerNooooo! Please don't remove it!! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Shaun Posted October 1, 2013 at 11:16 AM Posted October 1, 2013 at 11:16 AM I don't know if it's been already posted, so feel free to remove it, if it has https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtwK2k8cHvI&feature=youtube_gdata_player BOOM! Great find and clearly the best live performance of "Loved Me Back To Life" we've seen so far. She sounds great!! Thank you. 1 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
pepillo90 Posted October 1, 2013 at 11:22 AM Posted October 1, 2013 at 11:22 AM I don't know if it's been already posted, so feel free to remove it, if it has https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtwK2k8cHvI&feature=youtube_gdata_player great rendition!!! though i'm so surprised she's afraid of singing new songs, as it's a big deal for her and also for the audience... C'mon.. we're tired of hearing you sing the same old songs every single night. we should make her know that we're willing to hear her new stuff live and that we could live without MHWGO & C.O 4 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
fikus1 Posted October 1, 2013 at 11:46 AM Posted October 1, 2013 at 11:46 AM BOOM!WGreat find and clearly the best live performance of "Loved Me Back To Life" we've seen so far. She sounds great!! Thank you. You're very welcome Quote
celinefan1985 Posted October 1, 2013 at 12:16 PM Posted October 1, 2013 at 12:16 PM (edited) Just a thought here but I feel like, without realizing it, Celine is being her own worst enemy as far as getting these songs out to radio. Someone from her team needs to tell her to stop staying that she's not cool and that her son can't believe that Sia wrote her a song, blah blah blah. I think this will end up being the main theme throughout the flurry of interviews she's doing right now. Of course everyone loves the fact that she's down to earth and "accessible" to a point but at the same time, singers, actors etc, are supposed to take you away from the mudaness of everyday life. Ever since she had her kids, there's no aura or mystery left. I realize that she can't help it but the fact that she's an open book is being taken to the extreme. People want to hear about her music, not her kids. Been there, done that. Radio already thinks she's uncool, she doesn't need to emphasize it. In the end, she'll keep selling albums but what she and her team need to know is that with each successive flop at radio, she'll become less and less popular which will affect sales in the long run. Edited October 1, 2013 at 12:18 PM by celinefan1985 3 Quote
celinefanonline Posted October 1, 2013 at 12:19 PM Posted October 1, 2013 at 12:19 PM love that bootleg video!!! but have to say that the colosseum is one of the best environment for her to perform so yeah!!! Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
shak ali Posted October 1, 2013 at 12:34 PM Posted October 1, 2013 at 12:34 PM didnt realise she was back in Vegas performing. ..what a busy lady. Well she has the best marketing machine with the vegas show where people from all over the world come to see her...no artist has this weapon....use it Celine 1 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted October 1, 2013 at 12:40 PM Posted October 1, 2013 at 12:40 PM BOOM! Great find and clearly the best live performance of "Loved Me Back To Life" we've seen so far. She sounds great!! Thank you. I agree it's the best performance ever! I saw the one from 31st August and she nails it at the Colosseum.But I prefer this video because of the sound even though the image is upside down Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.