dj4celine Posted September 29, 2013 at 06:10 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 06:10 PM what the hell?? is dj4celine some kind of insider now?Nope, I'm not and it's better people believe in other reliable sources Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 29, 2013 at 07:01 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 07:01 PM Birdie must be scared of your trench fork by now, as the information is scarce. (But appreciated )Very appreciated! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Nmj Posted September 29, 2013 at 07:12 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 07:12 PM Nope, I'm not and it's better people believe in other reliable sources Can you at least confirm if the video has been shot yet? 1 Quote
Popular Post Alex_Incognito Posted September 29, 2013 at 07:30 PM Popular Post Posted September 29, 2013 at 07:30 PM They are currently filming at a nursing home in Florida. The concept is to get as many unappealing close ups of elderly people as possible. Celine will then be filmed in front of a green screen appearing on the faces of these elderly people: sometimes in the nostrils, sometimes on top of their ears. Celine was quoted as saying "I've always loved reaching out to people. This time I can actually reach out and stand on top of them." 13 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
québecflower Posted September 29, 2013 at 07:34 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 07:34 PM They are currently filming at a nursing home in Florida. The concept is to get as many unappealing close ups of elderly people as possible. Celine will then be filmed in front of a green screen appearing on the faces of these elderly people: sometimes in the nostrils, sometimes on top of their ears. Celine was quoted as saying "I've always loved reaching out to people. This time I can actually reach out and stand on top of them." you are crazy 6 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
zuv Posted September 29, 2013 at 07:35 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 07:35 PM Nope, I'm not and it's better people believe in other reliable sources ??? why comment on the video then? (don't read that in a bitchy way...i say that in a friendly way lol) Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 29, 2013 at 07:37 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 07:37 PM They are currently filming at a nursing home in Florida. The concept is to get as many unappealing close ups of elderly people as possible. Celine will then be filmed in front of a green screen appearing on the faces of these elderly people: sometimes in the nostrils, sometimes on top of their ears. Celine was quoted as saying "I've always loved reaching out to people. This time I can actually reach out and stand on top of them." Oh so you're the insider! 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Alex_Incognito Posted September 29, 2013 at 07:39 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 07:39 PM Oh so you're the insider! I am! My name in the hood is Ziggy, 3 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
LuisMa Posted September 29, 2013 at 07:41 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 07:41 PM They are currently filming at a nursing home in Florida. The concept is to get as many unappealing close ups of elderly people as possible. Celine will then be filmed in front of a green screen appearing on the faces of these elderly people: sometimes in the nostrils, sometimes on top of their ears. Celine was quoted as saying "I've always loved reaching out to people. This time I can actually reach out and stand on top of them." I hope they have enough Strawberry, Chocolate, Cheese & Nut in the catering area, to gulp down in between takes! 5 Quote
québecflower Posted September 29, 2013 at 07:42 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 07:42 PM (edited) Oh so you're the insider! inside the nostrils, it can't possiibly be very plesant. I salute the dedication and courage it takes to provide us with such vivid informations. Edited September 29, 2013 at 07:43 PM by québecflower 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
DionFanAlways Posted September 29, 2013 at 07:46 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 07:46 PM inside the nostrils, it can't possiibly be very plesant. I salute the dedication and courage it takes to provide us with such vivid informations. She will be wearing a carrot suit serving steamed carrots feeding Graham Norton! Lol! 4 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Magicalmark2013 Posted September 29, 2013 at 07:46 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 07:46 PM If they shoot it in a nursing home ill be sooooo mad LOL!! This needs to be modern!!! oh god!!! The perfect setting would be a normal man and woman in love like after a car crash or something and the girl is in a coma and wakes up with the guy by her side... Shall I just shoot the video now? Someone get me celine's number!! 1 Quote
Magicalmark2013 Posted September 29, 2013 at 07:48 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 07:48 PM And that Irish twit - Grahame Norton can go jump of a cliff with his carrot jokes, shes the best selling female artist of all time, he should be bowing to her!! Hes not even got a talent with his "same old" jokes... RANT Over 4 Quote
québecflower Posted September 29, 2013 at 07:52 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 07:52 PM And that Irish twit - Grahame Norton can go jump of a cliff with his carrot jokes, shes the best selling female artist of all time, he should be bowing to her!! Hes not even got a talent with his "same old" jokes... RANT Over it is certainly lacking in imagination. I don't see what is funny about it either. old stuff, old fool. 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Maicool4 Posted September 29, 2013 at 07:58 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 07:58 PM I believe that there is no video apparently she rests in Florida... 1 Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/22b69ef7c7f608e391c2b0c3273c6fd9/tumblr_mszgokm8hq1r1kly2o1_400.gif
zuv Posted September 29, 2013 at 08:00 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 08:00 PM i don't even get the joke? because she's hungry? because they said 15 years ago that she was anorexic? Because he thinks she looks like a rabbit? Because she likes rabbits? 2 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted September 29, 2013 at 08:00 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 08:00 PM (edited) it is certainly lacking in imagination. I don't see what is funny about it either. old stuff, old fool.I bet he likes her, at least a bit Edited September 29, 2013 at 08:00 PM by Jeff Abbott 1 Quote
Magicalmark2013 Posted September 29, 2013 at 08:01 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 08:01 PM i don't even get the joke? because she's hungry? because they said 15 years ago that she was anorexic? Because he thinks she looks like a rabbit? Because she likes rabbits? He's always called a horse? I think that's the link!? 2 Quote
québecflower Posted September 29, 2013 at 08:02 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 08:02 PM I bet he likes her, at least a bit hatred and love are neighbors 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Jeff Abbott Posted September 29, 2013 at 08:02 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 08:02 PM (edited) i don't even get the joke? because she's hungry? because they said 15 years ago that she was anorexic? Because he thinks she looks like a rabbit? Because she likes rabbits? I guess he referred to that horse joke he once made in one of the episodes of the Graham Norton Show (when Josh Groban was one of the guests). Check out episode 1 of season 9. Edited September 29, 2013 at 08:06 PM by Jeff Abbott Quote
LuisMa Posted September 29, 2013 at 08:02 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 08:02 PM Thank God for Birdy and Ziggy, who have created a fun discussion while we wait for the darn video! 3 Quote
zuv Posted September 29, 2013 at 08:08 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 08:08 PM (edited) He's always called a horse? I think that's the link!? I guess he referred to that horse joke he once made in one of the episodes of the Graham Norton Show (when Josh Groban was one of the guests). Check out episode 1 of season 9. OH MY GOD! THATS BAD!! Chelsea Handler calls every one with long faces: horses, she even calls herself a horse face. She's funny, but he's an idiot. I don't like him: i don't like any man making fun or saying a woman is ugly, it's so bad to me... what a jerk Edited September 29, 2013 at 08:09 PM by zuv 1 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted September 29, 2013 at 08:09 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 08:09 PM besides his joke about the album being unleashed in November was actually funny (hope I got that one right) Quote
Bóól'át'í Posted September 29, 2013 at 09:03 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 09:03 PM For UK fans- so is LMBTL in heavy rotation now after its premiere yesterday? How many times have you heard it? Quote
Timster Posted September 29, 2013 at 09:27 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 09:27 PM For UK fans- so is LMBTL in heavy rotation now after its premiere yesterday? How many times have you heard it?It was premièred a couple of weeks ago on Radio 2 on Ken Bruce's show, but this week was the first time the new mix was played. Quote
Bóól'át'í Posted September 29, 2013 at 09:45 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 09:45 PM It was premièred a couple of weeks ago on Radio 2 on Ken Bruce's show, but this week was the first time the new mix was played. My bad - you're right. Lemme rephrase it. Lol. Is the new mix of LMBTL on heavy rotation now on UK radio? Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 29, 2013 at 09:49 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 09:49 PM hatred and love are neighborsThat's deep! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Shaun Posted September 29, 2013 at 10:01 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 10:01 PM My bad - you're right. Lemme rephrase it. Lol. Is the new mix of LMBTL on heavy rotation now on UK radio? I doubt it. It hasn't even made the playlist of BBC Radio 2. The fact that this mix was advertised to be played at a certain time on a certain day shows you how manipulated radio has become. The last Celine single I heard on commercial and local radio in the UK was "I'm Alive." Since then Sony's strategy seems to be to get 1 play a week on Radio 2 of the new single. And they wonder why she flops in the charts. 1 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Hilda Posted September 29, 2013 at 10:12 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 10:12 PM If they shoot it in a nursing home ill be sooooo mad LOL!! This needs to be modern!!! oh god!!! The perfect setting would be a normal man and woman in love like after a car crash or something and the girl is in a coma and wakes up with the guy by her side... Shall I just shoot the video now? Someone get me celine's number!! i think thats too literal - like celine's hilarious interpretation of the song on that making of video -i don't like grayham either - he's snidey. p.s that new 'mix' was surely just a radio edit, no? - the only differenc ei could tell was that (and quite rightly so) the second round of ayyyes were cut haha. i dont like that second round i think it ruins it - the lower harmony comes through way stronger and ruins the effect.as long as its shot well and is vaguely stylish and not shot in a desert then ill be happy. 1 Quote
Hilda Posted September 29, 2013 at 10:14 PM Posted September 29, 2013 at 10:14 PM (edited) I doubt it. It hasn't even made the playlist of BBC Radio 2. The fact that this mix was advertised to be played at a certain time on a certain day shows you how manipulated radio has become. The last Celine single I heard on commercial and local radio in the UK was "I'm Alive."Since then Sony's strategy seems to be to get 1 play a week on Radio 2 of the new single. And they wonder why she flops in the charts.it's ridic isn't it...even grayham said oh twitter was all a flutter about this....well yeah coz apparently this is the only play of this song this week mate! i remember good ol terry playing i drove all night and you and i on radio 2 (a eurovision presenter with some respect for celine, unlike gray) oh well Edited September 29, 2013 at 10:16 PM by Hilda 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.